All Comments on 'How did It Happen? Pt. 07'

by Naughtydj69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't make it a group/harem thing, please. It ruins far too many I/T stories. It's bad enough that he's a cheating asshole, but don't turn him into the family pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Anonymous. Cheating asshole or family pimp-what's the difference?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@anonymous - Are you seriously trying to moralise? You've just read an incest story! Yes he's a cheater, a staggering amount of stories on this site are about cheaters. Suggest that this isn't the site for you. The story as a whole i thought was good, I love the series, i don't think this is the best chapter, but it was still sexy without being overly silly. I'm not sure i want to see group sex with Mom, but i'm still interested to see where this goes to next.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Wow!.....man this is getting good. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I also support the comment about not making it a group/ harem thing, but not because of prudish morals but more because the secret affair and his inner conflict is what makes this story compelling. I have a feeling this will be more motivated by the daughters jealousy and further winding him around her finger exerting more and more control.

Either way though am anxiously awaiting an update as one of the better more nuanced stories out their rather than just the usual boring poorly written porn without plot type out there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtydj69@Naughtydj69
Thank you to everyone that has taken the time to read my stories. It's great to get feedback, especially when it's constructive, so please do get in touch or leave a comment on my work. I don't count myself as the best writer in the world, but it seems that some of you wonde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES