How did It Happen? Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made my way up to the landing, but it was deserted. The bathroom door was open, the tiled washroom empty. Abby's door was also open, and as I approached, I expected to find her in there. But it too was empty and still.

My bedroom door was open. I approached, my heart pounding. I rounded the door frame and gazed inside.

Abby was on the bed I shared with her mother, my wife. She was on her hands and knees, facing away from me. Her leggings and panties pulled down to her knees and her bare, glorious ass thrust into the air.

I didn't need any encouragement and stepped swiftly into the room, my cock rapidly beginning to grow. I hastily pushed my trousers down to my ankles and yanked my underwear off. Stepping out of them in a tangle, I climbed on the bed behind my stunning daughter.

I took no time to appreciate the sexy sight below me. Instead, I rubbed the tip of my now engorged cock through the soft folds of her pussy. She pushed back slightly, trying to lodge me inside her. I pushed myself against her and lined my helmet up. Then I stopped. Was this a trap? Abby had made it very clear that she felt more, and wanted more from me. If I gave in now to the animal, would I fail some kind of test?

She sensed my hesitation. "Please Daddy?" her voice small.

She pushed back again and I easily slid into her. With a sigh she impaled herself onto my to the root.

"OH YES!!" Oh my fucking god YES!!" I cried in ecstasy. I was finally inside her again!

"I've missed you so much" Abby whimpered. Moaning we soon built up a rhythm. Knowing that this wasn't going to last long, I tried to enjoy every single second. The teasing had left me on edge, despite the constant masturbation. After only a few minutes, I could feel myself getting close. The only thought going through my head was 'I'm fucking my daughter, I'm fucking my daughter!' Over and over the mantra repeated, driving my quickly to the point of no return.

"Abby, I'm close!" I gasped

"Do it Daddy" she whispered between grunts

That was it, I couldn't hold it any longer. As soon as she called me 'Daddy' my ball sack tightened. I quickly pulled out, just in time to spew pent up cum across the perfect globes of her ass. Three, then four ribbons decorated her creamy skin. I yelled with each spurt, the orgasmic convulsions coursing through me.

Finally, I fell sideways onto the bed, still griping my leaking shaft. My eyes felt heavy, in the way that only a great orgasm makes you feel sleepy. I was dimly aware that Abby was struggling out of her leggings, and dabbing at the sticky mess over her ass with the thin material.

The next I knew, Abby was kneeling next to me and gently licking the remains of my seed from my fingers and sensitive head. I gasped as she very gently took me into her mouth, sucking the very last pearls of my juice from me.

I pushed her mouth away, unable to take the sensation any longer and she crawled up my body, resting her head on my chest.

"Better?" She said.

"You've no idea" I gasped

She kissed my chin. "I meant what I said. I am in love with you Daddy. I'd do anything for you" She snuggled into me.

I was silent for a few heartbeats. I should have seen this coming earlier. She was looking up at me. My post orgasmic brain was still a little foggy. I felt confused as to what to feel. I did feel very strongly about this woman. But was it love or lust? Was the love I was feeling paternal? Or something deeper?

"I love you" I simply said.

"But what does that mean?" She pressed. My mind cleared a little and I felt relaxed enough to think rationally. I hugged her close and felt her breath deeply and contentedly.

"I can't divide you in two Kitten. I'll always love you unreservedly as my daughter. But there's something else there too. I don't know if it'll ever really be clear for me. Perhaps I just need to be a bit more honest with myself?" I ventured. Abby was quiet for long seconds.

"Do you think you can bear with me whilst I work it out?" I asked trying to fill the silence

"OK. I can wait. But I know what the answer is already. I know you love me too" She answered.

Maybe I thought. Maybe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We cleaned up, changed and made ourselves look presentable. Then headed back downstairs to the sofa. Abby switched on some inane TV and snuggled into me.

Every once in a while, she hugged me tighter. Contentedly I hugged her back, neither of us really watching the TV.

We lost track of time, and soon my wife returned.

"Awww! Don't you two look cute!" She cooed, only seeing a father and daughter bonding.

"He's just showing me how much he loves me, right Dad?" Abby answered innocently. Unseen by my wife, she reached across and quickly squeezed my bulge.

"Watch out, sounds like she wants something!" my wife said to me. Abby squeezed my cock harder as my wife headed to the kitchen.

"If only she knew what I wanted" she whispered mischievously, stroking my cock through my sweat pants.

"Can you make Coffee whilst I shower?" came a voice from the kitchen.

"Err yeah sure!" I managed to get out. I chided Abby silently as I struggled to get up, desperately trying to hide my bulge. Abby giggled, bit her bottom lip and twitched her nose at me.

I headed to the kitchen, passing my wife on her way to the stairs. She darted a quick kiss on my cheek. "Thank you" she said and headed to the shower.

"Abby? Do you want one?" I called to the lounge. There was no answer. I peeked my head around, the TV was still on, but otherwise empty. I shrugged and set another mug out.

I went through my usual ritual and just as I was adding the milk, Abby sidled up behind me. Her hand immediately went to my hips.

"Mum's in pretty good shape for her age" she murmured. I was startled by the comment. It was true she was in good shape, not perfect, but still able to turn my head and I reckon several others. But I wasn't sure where this was going.

Abby reached around and grasped my bulge again. "Do you guys still have sex?" she asked whilst fondling my cock.

"Abby!" I exclaimed.

"Oh come on! After what we've been doing, you can't expect me to not be interested in my competition!" Abby breathed in my ear, her hand travelling to my waistband.

"Abby! Not now! She's hardly competition, she's your mother!" I gasped.

"She's in the shower, getting all soapy. I spied on her. She was rubbing suds into her big tits. I bet you'd like to be doing that now wouldn't you?" her hand darted inside my trousers and straight to my cock, grasping it firmly. I couldn't deny I was hard as a rock by this point.

"She really is sexy. So, you didn't answer, do you still fuck your wife? Do you still fuck my Mum?" She squeezed my cock as the last words came out and I could feel precum soaking the inside of my trousers.

"Yes!" I hissed, afraid of getting caught, but not wanting it to stop.

Abby jerked my cock again. "I'd love to see you fuck Mum" she whispered huskily in my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued....

Thank you for reading! I'll be working on the next part soon, once i've completed another project I promised a reader.

Let's get back to reality for a few moments though. It's OK to have fantasies, but most of them should remain just that. The events, and characters, in this story are entirely fictious. I do not condone the actions of the characters.

12