How Did We Get Here? Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband and Wife expand their horizons and begin sharing.
9.5k words
4.24
22.3k
43
7

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at a story in over 10 years. I've tried to tell the story of the couple a little bit more in this one rather than dive straight into the hard stuff. It is a little longer than usual, so I hope you enjoy.

So how did we get here? We should probably set the scene by telling you where we are and what is happening before we expand on how.

My name is Dan, and I'm 48 years old. I'm married to Angie, who is 45. We've been married for 20 years and have two teenage sons. I'm currently sitting in a bar in Manchester drinking an expensive pint of German lager. Angie has just left with a man that we only just met a few hours earlier. She is going back to our hotel, which is a couple of minutes' walk away, to have sex with him. He will be the first man other than me to see her naked in over 20 years, so to say she left the bar with a state of excitement and pure terror would be an understatement.

So how did all of this come about?

I suppose it goes back to right at the start of our relationship back in 2002. We met on a blind date, were introduced by friends, and got on well straight away. Both of us were experienced sexually, and we slept together that very first night. Over the first few months, sex was non-stop as it is with most couples. We started to get more adventurous as we got to know what each other liked, but there was nothing out of the ordinary. We explored the things that most new couples do, likes and dislikes, previous partners, and outrageous things we had done before we met. Angie had enjoyed a good number of partners and quite a lot of one-night stands, but most of them were pretty straightforward sex-wise. Just a good bit of "in and out" as she put it! I experimented a little more and had been to visit working girls as well as having a few relationships.

The experiences I'd had with working girls had allowed me to be a bit more bold in trying things I hadn't dared to ask a girlfriend. We would use toys, dress up in uniforms, etc. I always wanted to cum on a woman's face or tits having spent years watching porn, and working girls had no problem with this as long as you paid the going rate. Over the years I would introduce Angie to a lot of these things. She could be pretty wild at times, especially once she had taken on a few drinks.

We used to watch porn a fair bit too and liked to copy what the performers were doing in the scenes. This led to her allowing me to give her a facial, and pretty much cum wherever I wanted to on her, and eventually to our trying anal. This was something she hadn't tried with any of her previous lovers. We did eventually move on to group sex scenes, which was something we both enjoyed a lot. Angie especially enjoyed threesomes, both with two men on one woman and vice versa. This was where we opened up discussing the idea of bringing others into our bed.

"Bloody hell, she's got four men to deal with!" Angie exclaimed while watching one scene. It was about 2007 if I recall, and we had just come back from a weekend in Amsterdam with a couple of DVDs bought from one of the many shops in the Red Light District. It's hard to imagine now in this internet age, but porn wasn't quite as accessible back then as it is now!

"She's got hands all over her!" Angie continued. She would often comment on some of the more ridiculous parts of some movies but was now watching this intently as the woman on the screen started to gently wank and suck the 4 huge erect cocks surrounding her.

"I bet you'd love to be in the middle of all that manliness wouldn't you?" I teased her. Although I was joking with her, I was intently watching her reaction now rather than the scene.

"No I wouldn't!" she replied, giving me a gentle slap on the leg for even daring suggest something like this.

I could see her cheeks growing flushed now as she continued watching the screen. Was the action turning her on? Or was there something else going around in her head?

The action on screen had heated up to a point now where the woman was now being double penetrated by two of the men while alternating sucking the other twp. This went on for at least another five minutes with the men all changing places until they had all used her body in every way possible. When she was exhausted, the woman laid back on the bed where one at a time, the men finished by wanking over her face. She was covered by the time the final man had emptied what was a huge load over her.

"That was quite hot actually," Angie said, breaking the silence. "I like the way she was so submissive and let them use her however they wanted."

This surprised me a bit, as it was one of the more extreme scenes we had watched. I wasn't sure how to answer her at first, but Angie soon continued.

"I'm not saying I would do it or anything! But I can see why people enjoy that sort of thing." she continued.

"I enjoyed it too" I finally responded. "I would have loved to do something like that when I was single, but the chance never arose."

"Me neither," Angie said, still looking thoughtful. "So did you ever get anywhere near having a threesome before we met?" she asked.

"No. Not even close" I answered. "I suggested it to one of my exes, as she liked lesbian porn. She made it clear that if I ever tried to arrange anything like it, it was over."

Angie laughed at this, and I guessed that she would have given me a similar answer had I pushed it at this point.

"Didn't you ever think about it?" I probed a bit further.

"I was asked once" she went on, "But I said no in the end."

She had never told me this story before. Not that I had ever asked her of course. By now I had a raging erection after this combination of the movie, and how this conversation was going. I asked her to carry on.

"I was away with the girls one weekend. I was about 21 at a guess." she continued. "This lad was chatting me up, and I fancied him. I'd had a good bit to drink at this point. I'd decided I was going to shag him that night already, but then his mate started coming onto me too."

I was fully intrigued now.

"Anyway, they both wanted me to come back to the room they were sharing and have a threesome." She was an even darker shade of red at this point. "I said no straight away, but something in me wanted to do it. I think I bottled out in the end as I was scared of what my mates would have thought if I had gone home with both of them."

"I'm sure they would have been impressed rather than shocked," I replied. "I know what you girls are like when you've all had a few drinks together!"

"They didn't give in easily." she went on, clearly in her flow now. "They even suggested taking turns and letting me decide who goes first if I didn't want them both at the same time. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was drunk, and a bit hot and bothered by this time, and very flattered that two fit-looking lads both wanted me."

I was more than happy to just sit back and listen by this point.

"Long story short anyway. I declined politely and told the one that I had started the night with that it was either him on his own or nothing. He didn't want to miss out, so we went back and did the deed." She finished.

"Was it good after all of that?" I asked her.

"Pretty average to be honest," she said with a sigh. "After all of that chat, it didn't live up to it. I couldn't help thinking what it might have been like having both of them."

"Do you wish you had?" I probed further. This took her a few seconds to respond, it wasn't an instant reply.

"I kind of did at the time, but it was a long time ago now, water under the bridge and all that," Angie stated, making it clear that I wasn't going to get any further information out of her on that front this evening.

The sex we had that night was amazing. Angie told me she wanted to be fucked hard like the woman in the porn film, and when I was ready that she didn't want me to cum inside here, but over her. I got ready to aim it at her tits like I usually did when she let me cum on her, but she surprised me by grabbing my cock and bringing it nearer to her face. She didn't say a word, just continued to wank me until I exploded all over her face, neck, and hair. Neither of us had much to say after that, we were both spent and knew that the film and our conversation had had a big impact on us.

Neither of us mentioned this night again until a few weeks later when we had managed what was a rare night out back then with our child still being young. We had gone out for drinks, and as was often the case, had a real skinful, knowing that we didn't now get the chance that often. When we got in, I once again suggested watching porn, and a very drunk Angie agreed, and even suggested that she would like to see some with two women and a man this time instead of the more male-orientated porn we had watched previously.

The action was on straight away, where two beautiful young women played with each other on the bed. They kissed, touched, and fondled each other's tits, before one of them moved down to lick the other. It was very sensual rather than the harder stuff we usually watched. The woman took ages pleasuring the other with her tongue, and you could see how much she was enjoying it with how wet she was. After a few minutes, the other woman returned the favor and went down on her friend. Angie was now rubbing my leg and appeared to be getting quite turned on by this.

"They are both gorgeous." She said, her hand now moving up my leg further.

One of the women then got on all fours, and I was expecting the usual show with a dildo. Instead, the woman started to kiss her ass on each cheek, before slowly moving in between and flicking her tongue over her arsehole. It was still being done in a very sensual way rather than a dirty one. Angie finally made her way up to my cock at this point as the woman was delving deeper into her friend's ass with her tongue. Either these two were very good actors, or they were really into this.

"She is loving having her ass licked," Angie commented. "That woman knows what she's doing!"

I knew she was enjoying this and helped her unzip my trousers and free my cock. Angie had enjoyed it on the few occasions when I had done this to her, but it wasn't a regular thing. A man then appeared in the doorway of the bedroom on the TV, and the women did the usual act of looking shocked, before beckoning him to join them. He of course did, and got in behind the woman on all fours, slipping his cock inside her while she continued to lick her friend. He then bent forward and also started to lick around the other woman's arsehole. Both of them swirled their tongues around her most private area, kissing each other as they pleasured her. It was an extremely hot scene I had to admit.

Angie was now slowly wanking me, while we watched the scene, resting her head against my chest. I unbuttoned her top to release her silky bra and began to play with her tits through the soft material. We were both extremely aroused by this point.

The next part of this scene took us both by surprise. The man laid down, allowing the woman he was fucking to get on top of him in a 69 position. She greedily sucked his cock his cock, which was still glistening with her juices while he licked her. The other woman then maneuvered in between his legs to play with and lick his balls at the same time. After a short while, she then pushed his legs back and dived in to start licking his arsehole. The woman sucking him started to pick her pace up and was fitting almost his entire length into his mouth. The other woman darted around his hole with her tongue. Angie watched intently as the sucking and licking got deeper. It didn't take him long before the man was clearly near the edge, I couldn't help thinking that I was impressed he had lasted this long.

With a loud grunt, the man started pumping his load into the mouth of the woman sucking him, he was bucking with pleasure as he came. The woman managed to hold onto the first two or three spurts, but then it started leaking out down his shaft, where the woman that had been licking his ass now started to collect it. He must have shot somewhere near a dozen bolts by the end, and a huge load, which the women now proceeded to swallow. It was an incredible scene.

"Wow!" Angie exclaimed. "I didn't know that was the kind of thing I needed in my life!" She was still stroking my cock, and I noticed that she had her other hand between her legs. She must have enjoyed this. Feeling brave after a few beers, I tried my luck.

"What I wouldn't give to have been that lucky bastard!" I half-joked. Angie slapped me on the leg but went straight back to stroking my cock.

"There's no way I'm sharing this with another woman." She replied, taking a short pause. "But both of those women were fucking incredible. And they were filthy the stuff they both did."

Angie then started to lick gently around the tip of my cock, and continued to speak in between these subtle movements.

"So you've never been with two women at the same time then?" She more reminded me than asked me. "Have you ever had your arsehole licked as he did? I'm sure one of your exes or one of the prostitutes would have done if you asked nicely!" She went on.

"Yes, one of the working girls did, and it was fantastic," I answered. Angie then took virtually the whole of my cock in her mouth for a few strokes then stopped again.

"Why have you never asked me to do that to you?" She inquired. "You know I can be a right dirty bitch at times." She added with a glint in her eye.

"I'd love it if you did that to me." I replied, "Please do that to me tonight." I continued, sensing that she was liking being in charge, and having me in the palm of her hand.

"Get in the shower while I finish my drink." She said with what I can only describe as a dirty grin on her face. "You never know what might happen!" I was up there like a shot.

The fuck we had that night was incredible. Angie continued to take charge, rimming my ass and taunting me that I wished the other woman was there to suck my cock. I returned the compliment and ate her hole like my life depended on it. She was pushing her hips back onto my tongue as I had never known before and came loudly with my tongue in her ass. This couple of weeks seemed to have started something in both of us that carried on for the next couple of years.

Over probably the next 10 years, we continued to share these little fantasies and filthy talk. I had suggested bringing others into our bed, but Angie always declined, saying that she enjoyed the fantasy and talk, but it would never become a reality. For me it was a big fantasy however, although I didn't want my wife to think I was pushing this on her, so backed off when she made it clear when the right time was. The phrase Hotwife seemed to crop up a lot about 5 or 6 years ago, and while I knew what it was about, I wanted to dig a bit deeper. Over the years of our marriage, I hadn't thought again about wanting to have another woman in our bed, but something about seeing or hearing about her enjoying another man stayed with me. I was surprised when researching online just how many other men enjoyed this fantasy, or had indulged in it.

One night I brought it up while on a weekend away in Edinburgh and Angie didn't shoot me down. We had been winding each other up all day and were both horny by nighttime. She was sitting on a bar stool, while I was whispering in her ear about what I and a random man might want to do to her.

"Do you honestly think you could stand seeing anybody else put their cock in me?" She asked me. "I don't think you could when it came down to it."

"I'm certain I could," I replied confidently. "I've had these fantasies for long enough now to have thought it through properly."

"But what would you get out of it?" She went on. "There is no way I could see you with another woman, so if that is where you're wanting this to head, it isn't happening."

"No, I don't want anything like that." I continued. "All of the scenarios I've ever thought of just involve you. No other women. You might find that hard to believe, but it's true."

Angie sipped her drink and listened. So I went on.

"Having somebody else doesn't interest me, it's all about you getting pleasure, that's what turns me on. If it wasn't with you, there would be no point." I hoped I was making sense at this point.

"You're beautiful." I continued, "And the thought of seeing you have an orgasm, or having you tell me about all the things you did while we fucked would make me explode."

"But it would be cheating," Angie replied. "We always agreed that would never be us."

"Cheating is going behind someone's back." I went on. "This wouldn't be. I would either be there, or I would know exactly where you were. How can that be cheating?"

She thought about this long and hard. I could tell the thought of it was making her very hot but still wasn't sure which way this would go.

"I just don't think I could." She finally said. "I haven't touched another man in 15 years now, and besides, who would fancy me? I'm 40 now, and not in the shape I was when I was 21."

"You're wrong about that," I answered. "You're stunning, and besides, there's a lad over the other side of the bar that has been looking in your direction a few times tonight."

"It must be the beer then," Angie stated dismissively.

"I'd love to watch him fuck you," I said, trying to push things a little bit further.

"DAN!" Angie scolded. "You can't say that in case somebody hears!" So she was more worried about somebody hearing than what I just said then? Thoughts were now whirling around my head.

"You've got to admit it would be fun though?" I went on.

"No, I'm not going to do it. Change the subject." She finished.

The sex that night was electric. No matter how much Angie protested, she was turned on by the idea of having s new lover, or two lovers. The dirty talk was off the scale about what she would be doing to this other man if he was here now, and she came while I was sucking her tits and just talking about how it would feel to have me do that to her while her new lover licked her pussy.

We didn't mention this conversation again for months afterward, as work and family once more took centre stage in our lives. That same summer, however, Angie was going to Benidorm with her friends to celebrate her 40th birthday.

"You behave while you're out there." I jokingly said to her as she left. "But if you decide not to be good, make sure you tell me all about it!"

She gave me a playful slap on the ass and told me off as usual as she left, but I did wonder what would happen if she had the chance, given our recent conversations.

It was the last night of the three that I received a text from Angie. Not the usual ones asking how the kids were or telling me how bad her hangover was. This one was different.

You won't believe this.

Won't believe what?

This bloke has spent the last hour trying to chat me up!

Really? What is he like?

He's not bad actually. I'm flattered!

What are you going to do about it then?

There was a pause for a couple of moments after that. My stomach lurched with excitement, and no small amount of jealousy. Would she do anything? How would this work out if she did? Angie had been drinking plenty around the pool all day, so if anything was going to happen, a combination of sun and drink was as likely to get her there as anything would.

Nothing of course! Although he isn't giving up easily.

You know I'd still love you even if you did. Nothing will ever change that. And it's your birthday, treat yourself!

You are honestly shocking!

There was a slightly longer pause now, and I was happy to let Angie think this over. My mind was racing, and I knew she would be having similar thoughts. I didn't want to press this, in my mind it had to be her that made the decision where to take it next.