How Did We Get Here? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris was as his photos suggested, and came over as a nice man. He was divorced and had decided on this lifestyle rather than looking for relationships to devote more time to his kids, who were still young. With a couple of drinks taken, the two of them were gone, and there I was, alone with my beer. I had joked to Angie before Chris had arrived that I had one request. That once they had done it, Chris was to take a photo of Angie and send it to me. I didn't think that she would. Then my phone went ping.

The photo was of Angie, laying on our hotel bed with an exhausted smile on her face. Her hair looked messy, and she had the gleam on her skin of somebody who was sweating. The photo went down to her belly button, and when I looked closer, I could see what looked to be spunk on her tits and just below. My cock was straining to get out now. Then a text came through.

Was this what you wanted to see darling? x

You look incredible x

This has been incredible. But can I have another hour, please? Chris is ready to go again, and I want more! x

As long as you've got one more round left for your husband later, go for it! x

Love you so much x

Love you too x

I was a mixture of emotions. Relief. She was having a great time and was safe. Jealous, as a sexy stranger was doing dirty things to my wife. Excited. My cock was harder than I could ever imagine, and I couldn't wait to get back to Angie to hear everything. For now, I had to stay put though, so I ordered another beer. Did the waitress know what we were up to? Had she clocked us? I hoped so. The next hour dragged on. I finally got a text just after 11pm.

Chris is just about to leave. Would you like a lovely clean wife waiting, or the dirty version that he has left here for you? x

You just stay as you are. I'm on my way x

When I entered the room, Angie was laying in the centre of the bed naked. She looked gorgeous. She looked well fucked. Her hair was all over the place, and her make-up which had been perfect was now smudged. And as I approached the bed. I could still see small traces of the cum that I had seen in the picture.

"Is this how you always wanted to see me?" She asked.

I could barely speak. I nodded. While starting to undress.

"Do you want to hear about it first, or is there something else you need to do?" She asked seductively.

Without speaking, I joined her on the bed. She opened her legs, allowing me to see her trimmed pussy. It was still wet and looked open after the fucking she had already received. I gave her one lingering kiss, before burying my head in between her legs and tasing her well fucked pussy. She tasted wonderful, although I couldn't sense that there was any other juice down there but her own. Questions would have to wait. I alternated between licking her clit and fucking her with my tongue, and I could sense that she was close to orgasm. She came hard, and quickly. As soon as she was coming down, I moved into place and sunk my cock into her. She gasped, as it was as hard as it has ever been. I can honestly say that I had never felt more turned on. Our frantic fuck was probably over in no more than a minute, as I tensed up and fired my cum inside her.

Now would be the time for questions.

Once we had both showered, we cuddled up in bed. I was now desperate to hear in Angie's words how her night had been.

"Now I want to hear all about it," I told her.

"Do you want every detail?" She asked, almost blushing a little now. I sensed that my wife might have done things that she might not usually try. And that just excited me more.

"Well, we exchanged a bit of small talk on the way back and through the hotel foyer. I was a bit paranoid that the girl behind the desk recognized me, and that I wasn't with you." She stared. "Anyway, she didn't say anything, even if she had clocked me."

I was content to lay back and listen, with Angie resting her head on my chest.

"Once we were in the room, I was nervous." She continued. "But Chris took charged straight away and started kissing me." I was getting hard again, but Angie continued. "His hands were on my back at first, but soon wandered to my bum, and as he pulled me into him, I could feel his hard cock."

Angie was into her stride now and seemed to instinctively know that I was enjoying her storytelling. The fact that she now had her hand on my stiff cock may have given her a clue.

"I could feel that his cock was pretty big, so I started undoing his trousers. Dan, it was fucking massive. 9 inches I'm guessing." Angie looked up at me to gauge my reaction to the fact Chris was a good bit larger than my 6 inches. "He took charge again and unzipped my dress. It felt strange being almost naked with a stranger for the first time in years, but I was so excited now, I was never going to stop."

Hearing my wife talk like this was everything I had hoped to hear for all of those years.

"His hands were all over my tits now, and I did nothing to stop him. We were still kissing too. I was soaking." Angie was also enjoying this a lot now. I could feel her squirming against me as she spoke. "I took my bra and knickers off while he undressed. His cock looked as big as it felt. I then took charge and went down on him. It was hard to fit the whole thing in my mouth, but I did my best."

"He told me after a couple of minutes that I was going to make him cum if I carried on, so I went on my back and he licked me." She went on. Angie was now stroking my cock harder. "He went down on me, and I don't think I've ever cum so quickly. It was lovely. I just needed his cock inside me now."

"Did you make him wear a condom?" I asked, knowing that Angie hated using them.

"No. You know I don't like them." She confirmed, looking at me for a reaction as to whether I was happy with this or not. "But I did tell him that he couldn't cum inside me. Since you've had your vasectomy, we haven't needed any birth control, and I didn't want to take any risks. I just told him to pull out and let it go wherever on me. I didn't care by this point, I just wanted him in me."

"How did it feel?" I probed more. I was ready to explode again now but had to hear the end of Angie's story.

"I felt as full as I've ever been. It was honestly the biggest cock I've ever taken." Angie was getting hot again now. "It even hurt a bit at first, but he was very gentle until I was comfortable. It didn't last long though, just a few minutes until he pulled out and came on me. That was when I got him to take the photo to send to you. I loved it, but needed more."

"So that was when you asked for the extra hour?" I asked.

"Yeah, I needed to feel him again," Angie said, before pulling back the covers and kissing the tip of my cock. "We only needed a few minutes before we were at it again. I went on top at first. I felt so dirty, but so good riding him while still covered in his cum. He then fucked me from behind, which was also fantastic. He did that thing you do as well, where he put pressure on my arsehole with his thumb but didn't put it in. I fucking love that."

"Would you have let him put it in?" I questioned, as it wasn't something Angie always liked. She would have to be in a certain mood to allow it.

"I would have let him do anything he wanted to me by this stage, I was so far gone," Angie confirmed what I expected to hear. "When he was ready to cum again, I sat on the edge of the bed and sucked him off. He came in my mouth, and as it wasn't such a big load the second time round, I swallowed it all."

I was amazed and aroused by what I had heard. Angie had enjoyed her evening with this man, and although I had felt some pretty strong feelings of jealousy, the connection we both had was still there. We had crossed a line, but the love at the core of our relationship was as strong as ever.

"So where do we go from here?" I asked Angie. "I mean, would you do something like this again?"

"Yes, I would. I certainly wouldn't rule anything out" She looked up at me, again trying to sense how I was feeling about it all. "I was worried earlier. Worried about how you would feel afterward, how you would be towards me afterward. We've let something out of the box here, and I was scared as to how we would both feel afterward."

"I'm honestly fine with what happened, I am," I reassured her.

"I know that now, but I couldn't be sure until you got back." She went on. "Let's just let the dust settle on it for a while and see where we want to go next. Nothing ruled in or out."

I couldn't argue with that logic. Angie could still see my hard cock and moved her head down towards it.

"I don't think I can take anything more inside me tonight." She laughed, "But I can't let you go to sleep with that."

I once again felt Angie's soft welcoming mouth around my cock. She seemed to take me further into her mouth than she had ever done. Maybe trying to deal with the monster cock Chris had presented her with earlier was going to benefit me. She almost swallowed me whole. It didn't take long until I felt that familiar feeling of my orgasm approaching. Angie looked me in the eye as I came in her mouth, milking every drop from me and swallowing it all. I couldn't believe that my wife had finally fucked another man, and swallowed cum from two different men in the same evening. It felt wonderful as we finally drifted off to sleep. Knowing that we were both happy and open to trying further things, I couldn't help thinking that exciting times were ahead.