How Did We Get Here? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm still not sure that I could shag anybody else but you. It wouldn't feel right. I wouldn't mind getting a bit of a snog off him though!

I had to carefully think about how to respond to this. The scenario excited her.

Just go with the flow. If it feels right, go for it, if it doesn't stop. Just enjoy yourself. No more texting now, just have fun.

Ok. Love you so much x

I left things at that, and went back to my beer, with hundreds of different scenarios racing through my mind. Would she get cold feet? Would she kiss him and stop there? Would she get carried away and end up in bed with him? The reality of the situation was here now. I'd given her permission to do whatever she wanted, and there was nothing to stop that now. How would I feel if she did fuck him? I genuinely had no idea at this point.

The next couple of hours were torture. I must have gone through 4 or 5 bottles of beer staring at my phone, waiting for some kind of message or call. It was gone 2am when it finally did come, a text message.

I did it! Just a kiss and a bit of touching, but I did it. Nothing more. I'm going to bed now, so you'll have to wait until I get back for details. This is your punishment for encouraging me!

My stomach almost flipped. But my cock told my true feelings. I was rock-hard imagining my wife being kissed and fondled by a stranger. It was a powerful feeling.

Sounds like you've had a great time. So pleased you've had fun. Can't wait to see you now.

That was it. Nothing more apart from sleep.

When Angie did return, I had to wait even further until bedtime to hear what had happened. She explained that the lad was probably about her age, and out there on a stag weekend. They chatted for a while, then he started coming onto her, even though he knew she was married. She tried to put him off, but he persisted, then came the text conversation with me.

"So what happened after that?" I asked, desperate to hear.

"Well after I came back from the toilet, I didn't say anything more to him and took his hand and led him to a quiet area in the bar." She was laying against my chest, both of us naked in bed at this point.

"I still didn't say anything to him." She went on, "I just kissed him gently at first, then dived in for a proper one. I could feel his tongue in my mouth, so did the same to him."

I was getting hot now, and Angie knew this. You could begin to make out my rising erection through the covers of the bed.

"How did it feel?" I asked.

"Naughty," Angie replied. "But nice. Knowing you had told me it would be ok made me relax."

"Did it turn you on?"

"Yes." She replied quietly.

Angie now reached down to my cock and stroked it through the covers. I was rock hard now but needed to hear more.

"What happened next?" I asked her.

"I could feel him reach around and grab my ass." She said, "He pulled me closer and began to take control now. It was like he was trying to eat me alive."

I could do nothing more than groan at this point, as Angie reached under the covers and started to wank me.

"I could feel his hard cock as he pressed me against him." She continued. "I was loving it by now, and couldn't resist feeling it through his trousers."

The thought of my wife having her hand on another man's cock was bringing me close to my orgasm now. Angie sensed this and started to speed up slightly.

"I could feel myself getting a bit wet by this point." She admitted. "I hope you don't think bad of me, but I was horny by this point."

"Course I don't think bad of you," I reassured her. "We discussed this. It's fine."

"Anyway, as things were getting a little bit hotter, I saw Jade coming out of the toilet and stopped." She looked disappointed at this. "I'm sure she wouldn't have said anything to anybody, but I didn't want that conversation with any of the group."

"I understand that." Although I had to admit I was disappointed to hear this was it. "Do you think you would have shagged him if you hadn't seen her?"

"I honestly don't know," Angie replied, taking her hand off my cock. "I'd had a lot to drink, and you know what I'm like when I'm drunk and horny! So yes, I probably would have done it. You must think I'm a complete slut now."

I reassured her again that I didn't, and how turned on I had been hearing her story. Nothing more happened that night, and the girls left the bar afterward. I knew now that if Angie had told me she had slept with this man, I would have been fine. The jealousy I felt when she texted me that night had been replaced with arousal. Would I have been different if the end of this story had been different? My cock was telling me no. We made love after this, not dirty sex, but loving and passionate. This incident was having a positive effect on us both.

Once this thing had been forgotten, we rarely mentioned this incident again. Things settled once more, but Angie showed no interest in repeating this, and would often shut the conversation down if I ever mentioned it. I thought that it was a one-off, and an enjoyable one at that, however, it was unlikely to ever be repeated.

This brings us pretty much up to date. We were still a perfectly happy couple and had great sex when time allowed. Much of our time was still taken up with work and family. Life was good, but we were a very typical middle-aged couple by this point. Then something unusual happened.

"Have you heard of bukkake?" Angie asked me, completely out of the blue one night while we were out having a few drinks away from the children.

"Course I have!" I answered, nearly spitting my drink out. "You know I've watched plenty of porn over the years."

"Well, I hadn't until the other day." She laughed. "Then some lads at work were winding a couple of us up as being so innocent as we hadn't heard of it!"

"Shocking you lot." I joked. "Shouldn't you be working?"

"Shut up man." She snapped. "Anyway, I googled it, and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I had to report back at work the following day that I had checked, and they told me I had to ask you more!"

She took a large sip out of her glass of wine.

"I couldn't believe how many men some of those girls took on." She looked thoughtful. "Some of the videos had over 50 men in them. Their faces were covered so they couldn't see at the end of the scene. It was unreal!"

"Did you like watching it?" I probed. I was expecting a big fat no at this point, as Angie had gone off the idea of us watching porn together for a few years at this point.

"I did!" She went on. "Some of the ones I watched had the girls in control, telling the men when and where they were allowed to cum. I liked that. Some of them were a bit rough though where the men dominated the girls. I wasn't as keen on that."

"I've often thought about seeing you in one of those videos." I shot back, trying to push her a bit. "I think you would handle them very well and would be the one in charge!"

I got the usual playful slap at this point, but she didn't shut the whole thing down at this point.

"Well, I won't be starring in any of those videos." She eventually replied. "But I did strangely enjoy watching them. Would you watch one with me later? I might even let you act out your ending scene if you're a good boy!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This offer was too good to be true, so I hurried the last drink down, and got my wife into a taxi before she changed her mind. Once in the house, she got us both a drink, while I found a video that might interest her. I picked something that involved a married woman, who in what little of the story there was, had a surprise gangbang organized by her husband for her 40th birthday. I specifically picked this to involve a married couple of course.

The woman was beautiful and had a natural, curvy shape as Angie has. Her breasts were natural, and not at all fake or plastic as in much modern porn. Angie cuddled into me as the scene started. The wife was brought into a huge room in what looked to be a nightclub. She was wearing a long black dress that showed a lot of cleavage and was blindfolded. I would guess that there must have been at least 20 men, already naked and playing with erect cocks waiting for her. The husband told the men that his wife was in charge, and they could all have her as long as they did what she said.

The first few men surrounded her and began to feel her tits. She then instructed them to get her out of her dress and play with her tits. She was naked underneath, and the men started to swap places, licking and feeling her tits. Laying her down on a makeshift bed, the husband asked her to tell the men what she wanted next. She told them she wanted to be licked and parted her legs to show her already glistening wet vagina. About half a dozen of the men took turns licking her, which she seemed to enjoy very much. Other men held her legs up so the ones licking could get access from her clit to her arsehole. She could barely speak when her husband asked her for further instructions.

"I want your cocks." That was all she managed at first. "Do whatever you want to me. But I do want to taste every single one of you, and feel every one of you in my cunt."

The men needed no second invitation, so for around the next half an hour, she had a cock inside her and a constant selection next to her face to suck. Angie watched silently and appeared to be enjoying what she saw. The husband hadn't joined in at this point and was the only man still dressed.

"I don't want anybody to cum in her." He instructed them, as the man pounding her signaled that he was ready. "She loves cum on her, so make sure you pull out and cover her."

The first man pulled out and came over her stomach and tits. He was quickly replaced with another. Another man hurried next to her face, pointing her mouth to his cock. He shot a huge load over her tongue and face, also getting it in her hair. The man on the other side did the same, while two others shot their loads all over her tits. By the time half of the men had cum, she looked covered. It was all over her face, she had loads in her hair, on her tits, belly, and her pubic mound, and soaked cunt. Still, more men entered her and took turns fucking her mouth. They had no time to clean up as more and more spunk flew over her. Once the last one had finished, her husband brought her a towel to clean her eyes but told her to leave the rest. He then proceed to fuck his wife, while she was still covered in the cum of 20 men. He licked her pussy and arsehole, licked her tits also, not caring what mess she was in, before fucking her and cumming inside her. The scene ended with the two of them walking out of the room hand in hand, showing that the loving couple was still just that.

"Fucking hell that was hot," I said, being the one to break the ice. "I loved the way he fucked and licked her while she was still covered in cum."

"So did I," Angie replied. "Now I need yours on me."

She pulled my cock out and took virtually the whole shaft in her mouth. There was going to be no messing around here. It didn't take long before I had to tell her that I was about to cum.

"Stand up and wank over my face." She instructed. "Cum all over your filthy wife like those men did."

This pushed me over the edge, and I erupted with stream after stream of hot spunk all over Angie's face. She maintained eye contact throughout and opened her mouth to taste some. It felt incredible. My cock didn't even begin to soften, I was so turned on by what she had just done.

"Now you fuck me." She went on, lifting her skirt, and pulling her knickers to one side. "Get that cock in me. Fuck your wife while she's covered in cum."

I thrust into her hard, making her gasp, and continued to pound. Angie continued her filthy talk.

"I bet you wish this cum on my face belonged to somebody else don't you?" She said. "You want your wife covered in strangers' spunk don't you?"

I nodded and continued to pound away, and could feel my second orgasm building. When I came inside her, it felt wonderful. It felt like I was never going to stop ejaculating. When I had, Angie continued to direct me.

"Now lick my cunt." She ordered, using the same language they did in the film. "You make me cum now, and imagine the spunk leaking out of me isn't yours."

I had never heard her talk like this in years. If ever. I of course did as she asked, burying my head between her legs, tasting her juices mingling with my bitter spunk. She came hard, and quickly. Leaving both of us breathless. It was the best fuck we'd had in years.

"So you would honestly like to share me around like that?" Angie asked when we were in bed later that night.

"Yes, I would have loved to see you in amongst that crowd of men," I replied.

"No jealousy? No anger afterward?" She enquired further.

"No, none," I confirmed. "I must have thought about it hundreds of times. I know we could handle anything together."

Angie then hit me out of the blue. Despite what we had seen, and talked about, I still expected it to be the drink talking.

"Well, you never know what might happen."

For the next couple of weeks, we talked about nothing else. It turns out that it was one of Angie's friends that had brought up the fact that she and her husband had swapped. I couldn't believe it when she told me. Gina and Tony were a similar age to us, and we had known them for years. Angie explained that Gina was bursting to tell somebody, and thought Angie was her best option, given that she had once mentioned my fantasy of having her sleep with other men.

It turned out that they had done things very differently to us, and wanted different things than I had considered. They took the plunge by visiting a club, miles away from where they lived and first observing what people were doing. They were amazed at what they saw. The code there was that any room with an open door was an invitation, any closed door was now a private party. Once inside a room, any people in it would call the shots as to whether those who entered were welcome to participate or just watch. Angie explained that they went 3 or 4 times and just watched. Sometimes in private rooms, sometimes in the jacuzzi area. She couldn't believe how open people were about sharing partners and having sex in front of multiple people.

They finally plucked up the courage one night to have sex at the club. They had spent hours watching and couldn't keep their hands off each other. They closed the door at Gina's insistence and had sex. From there they progressed to opening the door, and the two of them had sex in front of an audience, male and female. The progression then moved to have a couple join them, having sex on the same bed, at the same time, but not swapping partners. Then finally to meeting the same couple again and finally go the whole way and swap. They are now regulars at the club and have got up to all kinds of things there Angie explained to me. A few days later after digesting this information, I brought it up again with Angie.

"Would you like to visit one of those clubs then?" I asked.

"I don't think I could." She answered thoughtfully. "Don't get me wrong, it turned me on thinking of all the things they have done. But I think I'm more of a private person. I wouldn't feel comfortable with all of those people seeing me fuck somebody."

"I understand. But I did think that the idea of having sex with somebody else excited you?" I said, hoping she hadn't gone cold on the idea again.

"It does." She responded. "And I can't get the idea out of my head, to be honest. But I don't think the club is something I could do."

I let her think as it looked like she had more to say.

"There is another thing." She added nervously. "I know it will sound awful, but I'm not sure I would be comfortable with you fucking somebody else. I wouldn't mind kissing or touching, but I'm not sure I could cope with anything more. How selfish am I?"

"Don't worry!" I reassured her. "I'm sure I've said this before, but I'm not interested in anybody but you. All of these fantasies I've told you about involve you, not other women. I know it's hard to understand, but to get into another woman's knickers isn't what I want from this. It's about your pleasure. Nothing else."

She thought about this again.

"I want to do it then."

This was definitive. No maybe. No, let's see. She had made up her mind.

"So how do we do this?" She asked. "I mean, just trying to chat a bloke up in a bar and saying I want you to fuck me in front of my husband will make most men run a mile!"

She was right. Yes, there would be the odd man that would still jump at the chance, but most would run away. I had given this a good bit of thought though.

"The internet would be my choice," I told her. "Join a site, and put a clear advertisement on stating exactly what we are looking for. We will get a lot of timewasters, and probably a whole load of cock photos. But we will get genuine ones."

She again took this all in quietly while allowing me to continue.

"We will be clear as to any rules or boundaries before the night comes." I went on. "This brings us to the details of what it is that we do want. And what boundaries we do want in place."

"What are you thinking?" Angie asked.

"Sexually, none from me." I continued. "Only you can decide what you will and won't do. It would be wrong of me to say that I don't want you doing this, doing that. It's only you that can decide that. The only thing I would say is that we don't meet the person again after. No follow-up, no social media, just back to being us again."

"No sexual boundaries?" Angie questioned. "So if I wanted him to take me up the arse, or wanted six men at once, you wouldn't mind?"

"No. Once we're on this journey, everything that you do is your own choice."

"Really? Are you sure about this?"

"Yes!" I'm trying to put her mind at rest. "It's not like I haven't thought about it much since we met!"

"Right, set our account up on this website you mentioned. Before I change my mind!" Angie smiled.

So that is how we got here. Angie and our new friend Chris had just left the bar hand in hand. I felt a huge pang of jealousy, but also the butterflies of excitement. I wondered if any eagle-eyed drinkers had noticed Angie walk in with me, but walk out with another man. This added to my excitement. Over the three weeks between us setting up the account on the website and getting to Manchester, we had received the predicted messages from timewasters, and those requesting a few pictures of Angie for a quick wank. These were rejected and blocked, but thankfully we did receive messages from five genuine members. The site allowed fellow users to leave feedback on meetings, which had to be verified by the owner of the profile. After deliberation, Angie had chosen Chris, who was about 40 with a strong-looking physique but without looking like a bodybuilder. Chris had a lot of feedback from both women and couples stating what a fantastic, considerate, and satisfying lover he was. Angie fancied him.

I then took some sexy photos of Angie, dressed in her favourite dress, which she was wearing tonight, plus some in her underwear. Her body was fantastic for her age. She wore a size 16 dress and has 38DD tits that have never been enhanced. She wasn't a tiny supermodel shape, instead having real curves that I loved. Chris loved what he saw too. I had given Angie the option as to whether she wanted me there or not, but she left that decision up to me. I decided not to, as didn't want to put any pressure on her to perform if I was watching. I wanted her to feel free to just enjoy herself, cut loose, and not have to worry about me. She had also decided that she only wanted to spend an hour with Chris. As exciting as this was, she was also nervous and wanted to have me back with her before too long.