How Did We Get Here? Pt. 03

Story Info
Wife makes the transition to Porn star.
14.3k words
4.45
12.7k
18
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Publish and be damned. Seems that this hasn't been a popular story, and I see how it has jumped too fast to be realistic after some much-appreciated constructive feedback. I was committed to this 3rd part, however, so here it is. I've moved it into the group sex category as this is pretty much where it should be.

Angie had decided to meet Cindy and a couple of her friends on Saturday night after our meeting with Jordan and John. She was going to mention a few of the details as to what they had got up to since starting their journey into wife-sharing. Cindy already knew that Angie had taken the two men they met on their night out home, but didn't mention it again after that. I went out with Steve and a couple of the other husbands and decided that I would wait for Angie to text before I said anything. There were a lot of things that were bothering me about her doing porn, and this was mainly what our friends would think if they found out. Would it be better to keep it quiet and hope for the best, or just tell them? The answer probably should be not to do it at all, but without either of us saying it out loud, I could tell that we both wanted to do this.

That night we sat down to watch the videos in the links Jordan had sent. There were four videos that he sent over, the first of which was a standard boy-girl scene that was ok but didn't do much for either of us. The second was a boy-girl-girl threesome which we both enjoyed.

"How would you feel about working with a woman?" I asked Angie.

"I'm not sure at all," she replied, "I've never thought about a woman sexually in my life. I'm not sure that I could go down on a woman."

"I think you could," I responded, "Six months ago who would have thought you would fuck three men at the same time? Look how far you have come."

Angie smiled and cuddled up to me while we watched the rest of the scene. It was pretty hot as the two girls went down on each other as Jordan fucked them both. I could sense that she was thinking about this and that the idea wasn't such a turn-off after all.

It was the next link that caught our eye, however. This one was far more extreme and straight away it dawned on me that this was the kind of film that Jordan was getting at when he propositioned Angie and me. It was called Lisa takes twenty, and opened with a pretty-looking woman of around 40 years old sitting on a sofa with her husband being interviewed by the director. She had a similar voluptuous shape to Angie and her looks and hair even reminded me of my wife. The couple looked nervous as they answered questions, and the director asked them how long they had been married, how many lovers she had been with, and whether she had ever taken on multiple partners at the same time. They had been married since they were both 21, which was just over 20 years, and Lisa confirmed that she had only had six lovers including her husband. She had never tried a threesome and hadn't slept with another man since she was 19.

Her husband when asked said that he had always fantasized about seeing Lisa with other men, and felt that she had maybe missed out on some wild times by getting married so young. Lisa said that they had some of their hottest sex when they talked about several men taking turns on her while he watched, although they never dreamed of doing it. When she turned 40, they spent a weekend in Amsterdam and went to a sex cinema there and a sex show. The show was pretty basic but at the cinema, a woman who was there with her husband started to suck his cock while they watched the film. A few men crowded around to watch and the couple welcomed them in to join them. She sucked 6 men off and made them cum over the cinema floor before they got up and left. We couldn't believe what we had seen but had the best sex ever that night, with both of us talking about how it would have been if that was us in the middle of the action.

The husband then said about how he had spent the next year working on convincing Lisa to try something like that, and how she eventually agreed to do it, but it would have to be a one-off and would have to be something special. The director then went through his cheesy speech about how Lisa was going to have a day that she would never forget and how at her husband's request, he had organized twenty men to take care of his wife. These men would use her as their fuck toy and use her in every conceivable way. He asked her if she was prepared to be fucked anally as well as vaginally and she said yes. She agreed that they could double penetrate her and that she would allow the men to cum wherever they wanted. With this out of the way, Lisa made her way to a small dressing room and they filmed stripping naked and putting on a sexy bra and knicker set. She received a bit of attention from a female make-up artist ready for the set and was now looking nervous. Her husband joined her and asked her if she was having second thoughts. She nodded her head and just said that she was ok.

The camera followed the couple to a large studio area holding hands. Lisa's ass looked fantastic and Angie commented that I must like what I'm seeing due to the bulge in my pants. It was also because I was already imagining it being us taking that walk. As they walked into the studio the camera panned around to show twenty naked men with cocks in various states of erection. We picked Jordan out straight away as he was the biggest man there. Lisa sat on the bed and her husband moved away out of the camera shot for the men to get to work on her.

There was no finesse to this video and the men quickly got to work on feeling all over Lisa's body. Her underwear was removed as quickly as she had put it on, and within moments she had one man licking her pussy and another two sucking her tits. Her nervous look had now gone and she was enjoying herself now. For the next 40 minutes, the men took her in just about every way that you could imagine. Every one of them fucked her, taking turns but not taking too long in case they came too early. She managed anal with six of the men that I counted, and Jordan guided her through her first double penetration as he had with Angie. Lisa didn't last as long as Angie had as after the second man had been inside her this way, she asked them to stop as it was too painful. She allowed them to carry on fucking her pussy, however, and the men started to pull out and cum over her. Some of them came inside her, some sprayed over her belly and tits, while some came in her mouth and over her face. Her hair was matted with spunk and she had some in her eyes before the final man had sprayed his load on her.

The men then left the room, and her husband came over with a towel for her to wipe her eyes. The director asked her to leave the rest of the cum on while he did a short closing interview. Her eye makeup was smudged and she looked a completely sexy mess but also looked stunning to me. She said that she loved the experience and was sorry that the double penetration didn't last long. She hoped the men had enjoyed having her too. Her husband said that it was everything he hoped for and more, and when asked whether they would do it again, they both agreed. The film ended with a front shot of a tired and spunk-covered Lisa walking back to the dressing room and showering.

"Fucking hell that was hot!" Angie exclaimed, "This is the idea that Jordan had for me. He said that the company would pay top dollar for real amateur wives that hadn't been on film before."

"That was amazing," I replied, "She looked so nervous at first but loved it once she got into it. I can so imagine you in the middle of that. I think you would be a natural."

"I know we've had group sex now, but could you stand to see me fucked by so many men? It was pretty rough at times."

"Yeah, I could. For me it is only a number, so whether it's 3 or 30, it's just sex. I think that you would love a gangbang though. You loved having 3 of us, so why not more?"

Angie nodded and was excited by the idea, but whether she could do it on film was another thing. Having your parents call you and say that they've seen you starring in a gangbang is a bit of a worry, no matter how unlikely that would be.

That weekend I went out for a drink with Steve and Tony while Angie went out with the girls. I knew Tony was a safe bet to confide in, as he and his wife Gina had been to sex clubs before and swapped partners. Steve, I wasn't so sure about however as he and Cindy had been having issues sexually. We were a good few pints down when I got a text from Angie.

I've done it. I've told them. Everybody apart from Julie thinks it's amazing what we're doing. Julie thinks we've both gone mad. Even she said that she wouldn't judge us though and what we get up to is our own business. Cindy wants you to tell Steve as she hopes it might spur him into action x

I'm so pleased you put it out there. I didn't think any of them would be that shocked. Leave Steve to me x

I spent the next half an hour telling the lads our story. Tony patted me on the back and jokingly welcomed us to the club, while Steve listened intently. He admitted that he and Cindy still weren't having sex and that he was considering letting her see other men satisfy her sexually where he couldn't. Ir turned out that he had just grown bored with the same old sexual routine, and that neither of them ever really opened up to each other about what they wanted. Tony and I both told him to go home to Cindy and tell her everything that was on his mind as she was desperate to sort it out.

Tony then opened up a bit about how he and Gina had been to a swinging club. They had started just having sex there, then moved on to watching and being watched to a full swap. He admitted that he felt jealous watching her have sex with other men, but was enjoying having other women himself. He said that Gina was keen to attend something they call a greedy girls night, where a couple of invited women take on around 10 men. He wasn't keen on this though, and I sensed from speaking to him that his motivation was more around his enjoyment rather than Gina's. He had a different outlook on it than I did. He was supportive though and understood what we enjoyed about it. My feelings were that none of them would be judging us.

"I want to do this," said a drunk Angie when she got home that night, "so what if people do see us? Fuck them."

"Are you sure this isn't just the drink talking?" I asked her, "Once this is out there it's out there forever, we can't undo it."

"I know," she continued, "But I've had the time of my life these last 6 months. You've encouraged me to do things that I would never have dreamed of years ago, and it's made me feel more alive than I've ever been. I watched a couple of those other wife gangbang films that Jordan is in too. They turned me on watching ordinary women do those things, not pornstars. I want some of that too, and I think I'd be better than them."

I nodded in agreement as deep down I wanted this as much as Angie did. When we used to watch porn, I always fantasized that it was Angie in the middle of the action instead of the star. It turns out that she felt the same too.

"With your blessing, I'll email Jordan right now and tell him that I'll do it," she continued, "If you say no, I promise that this will be the end of it, I'll never mention it again."

"What was it I said to you when we were discussing this ages ago? Only regret the things you don't do, right?" My mind had been made up.

Angie emailed Jordan that night and said that she had made her decision to make a film. He was over the moon when he replied in the morning and said that he had passed our details to the director he worked with. He called later that day and had an initial chat with us. He warned us that the filming could be quite intensive and tiring, and checked that we were prepared for it to be a bit rough. We said that we had seen a few of his videos and that we were aware of the content. We knew that there would be no tender love-making here, just a lot of men using Angie however the director told them to. Angie confirmed that she would do anal and double penetration, and also wanted to know if I would like to watch or participate.

Up until now none of the husbands had appeared in the film after the interview part. What he wanted to film was at the end of the scene, me reclaiming Angie as he called it, and making love to her while she was still covered in cum from the other men. I wasn't sure that I wanted to be on film, but Angie was keen on the idea. The other question that the director asked was how many men Angie wanted to shoot with. We both decided that it should be as many as possible and that the number didn't matter to us. He warned that it could be a lot and more than the 20 that we had seen in his films so far. The date was set a month for now so he could work on getting the actors he needed and left us nervous but excited about what we were about to do.

I had kind of expected that Angie might get cold feet given the enormity of what she was going to do, but she talked of nothing else over the next month. Our sex life was off the scale and we watched every film that the studio had made to make sure we were prepared for what was to come. Angie was a nervous wreck when the day finally arrived, and we drove to the warehouse in an industrial estate about 50 miles away from where we lived. The director was a guy called Andy, who was a slightly overweight man in glasses. He was very friendly and showed us around his studio. There was his office where we would film the interview, a changing room where Angie could get ready and shower after, plus the huge main studio that had a large bed in the middle plus the lighting and camera equipment. We were introduced to the makeup girl and the 4 cameramen who would be filming today. Andy said that the actors would be here in about an hour when we were ready to go.

"Any last-minute nerves," I asked her when they left us alone to chat for a moment.

"I'm shitting myself," she replied.

"Don't worry about anything," I reassured her, "I'm here to look after you so just shout to stop if it gets too much. Just let yourself go and enjoy every second. This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for us both to live out a fantasy."

Andy then came into the dressing room to discuss the scene with us and give some final instructions to Angie.

"Ok Angie, this is how it will work today. We will film the interview, then you getting out of your clothes now and into the underwear you've chosen for today. We then follow you into the studio to meet your partners and the scene will just kind of flow from there."

Angie nodded nervously.

"They will all be naked and hard. Ready to go. At first, they will touch and kiss, then we will have a few of them to go down on you. We then film as many of them as possible fucking your pussy before we'll take a break. None of the men will be inside you for long, maybe just 30 seconds at a time. We will then move through a few different positions like doggy and you on top. I would expect to have your hands and mouth full at all times during this. Once I'm happy that each one of the men has fucked you, we will take another break."

"Can you tell me how many men I'll be working with today?" Angie asked.

"Not yet," Andy continued, "Firstly I want it to be a surprise for you, but I also need to check how many turn up. Now you said that you would be prepared to do anal and double penetration didn't you?"

Angie nodded again.

"Great, so after the second break we will start to film some of the men licking your ass before fucking you there. We will have you on all fours so they can play with your ass. This tends to be quite tiring for obvious reasons, so we will break again after. I will then get you to sit on Jordan as you know him well, and he will guide you through the DP scene. Again I will try to get as many men to fuck you as possible as our viewers like to see our girls fuck all of the men in every way possible."

Angie again nodded. I think the reality of how hard the work was going to be was now hitting home. She wasn't doing this purely for her pleasure as Andy was paying us for this and needed an end product for his money.

"Please remember that if you need to stop at any time please just say so," Andy said. "I like my girls to enjoy their scene so don't suffer in silence if you're uncomfortable. Now cumshots. You said in your email that you don't mind them which is great. Are you going to be ok with multiple facials?"

"Yes I'm fine with that," Angie confirmed, "I had 3 guys including Dan a few weeks ago and they finished over my face."

"That's great," Andy went on, "But this will be on a different level. I do allow our actors to cum anywhere on or in you, and when they are ready they will raise a hand so one of our cameramen can get in close and film you. Now you probably saw that we don't like our girls to clean up throughout the scene. Even during the breaks we will ask you not to wipe off any of the spunk. Our viewers love to see our girls getting fucked while completely covered. As I mentioned, our films are extremely dirty. I know having all of that on you will be a bit uncomfortable, but hopefully, the £1000 I've transferred to your bank will help that. The final scene will be the remaining men that haven't cum wanking over you. We will probably have you on your knees while they finish in a bukkake-style end. You know what that means don't you?"

"Yeah, I've watched a few of those." Angie smiled at me, knowing that I loved these films.

"One more question," Andy asked, "When we film you cleaning up after, we have a few of our actors that like a girl to pee on them. Not many of our girls like it, but would you do that?"

"Would they want to pee on me too?" Angie asked.

"No, it would just be you peeing on them," He confirmed, "I will probably only ask 2 of them to come back with you, so it won't be a big job."

"Ok, I'm cool with that then."

"Fantastic," Andy finished up," I'll give you two a last 5 minutes together, then if you could come through to my office we will start."

Angie took a deep breath and looked at me. "Are you feeling ok?"

"I feel great," I answered, "I'm so proud of you for doing this. Not many women would dare to try something like this."

"Will you do the last fuck like Andy says you could?"

"I will if you want me to."

"I do," she smiled and kissed me, "I think after all of that I will want you to hold me at the end, and I want you to be a part of this."

I agreed as we made our way through to Andy's office. We sat in the chairs across from his desk and he the cameraman started to film. "Action." And it was on.

"So today we have a lovely lady called Angie and her husband Dan," Andy started, "They contacted me as they have a fantasy about a gangbang after watching our films. Could I ask you how old you are please Angie?"

"Hi, I'm 43 years old," she replied.

"And how long have you been married to Dan?"

"21 years," she responded, "We met when I was 20 and got married 2 years later."

"When did you lose your virginity and how?"

"I was 15," she said shyly as if she was embarrassed about being so young, "It was a boy I knew from school and we got drunk at a party. I ended up fucking him in an alleyway. It wasn't very good, to be honest."

"And how many sexual partners did you have before you met Dan?"

"About 20 I'd say," she answered, "I had a couple of boyfriends, but most of them were one-night stands."

"And have you been faithful to Dan since you got married?"

"Yes, I have."

"Now you did say that you recently opened up your marriage a bit. Tell me more."

"Dan always had a fantasy about me sleeping with other men," she continued, "I refused at first, but over the last 6 months we finally tried it and enjoyed it."