How Did We Get Here? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm looking forward to it now," she replied, "I think tonight has made me feel a lot more relaxed about it. I'm just looking at the one on Wednesday afternoon now as well. They have asked if I will now film with 2 men instead of one, and they will increase the money to £750."

"Doesn't sound like a bad deal."

"No, it looks fine," she went on, "On this one, the story is that I cheat on my husband with a man with a huge cock. He is humiliated but loves to watch from the wardrobe. My lover fucks me, cums inside me, and leaves, then my husband has to come and lick his cum out of me before I will let him fuck me. Both of them will cum inside me. Again they're not asking for anything other than straight sex, and no anal. I think I could get used to this."

I was glad that Angie was settled and happy with what she was doing now, and the £!750 that she would earn would greatly help us. She took the day off work to film this, but I had the feeling that if these shoots went well, she would end up considering going full-time with her new career. On the morning of her shoot, she received an email from the final company that had offered to film her. The description on this one was far more of a hardcore assignment. The men she would be working with are known as the dirty dozen. They are 12 black American men who are doing a European tour, working in the UK, France, Germany, Netherlands, and Italy. Their scenes are usually filmed with younger models, but for this run of films, they would be scouring Europe for the finest MILF talent.

This one would be a bit more like the first gangbang we had done, as the men would all get to fuck Angie in both holes and DP her. She will also be asked to rim them while she is being fucked, and the men would hold her head and force her to do it. There would be some face fucking and some light slapping and choking before all of the men would finish in her mouth and she would swallow their cum. This one did make Angie a bit more nervous. Although the previous video we had done was extreme, this one sounded like it was on another level. It was also going to be on Saturday, so she would be filming 3 scenes in one week. She intended to go through with it though as she didn't want to get the reputation of a performer that was difficult to work with.

One down x

I received this text from her on Wednesday afternoon as she made her way to her second appointment.

How was it then? x

Good actually. It flew by. The girls were lovely, and the men had all worked in the industry for years, they all knew what they were doing. I'm feeling a bit sore already though and I've still got 2 more cocks to deal with today! x

You'll be fine, I'm sure this one will be fun as well x

Thank you. I'll text you once this one is done x

Angie looked shattered when she got in by 6 pm that night. I had her a bath run and opened a bottle of wine for her to relax and waited for her to tell me the full details of her day.

"So I guess I'm a professional porn star now then," she commented when she came down, "It still doesn't feel real to me."

"To me neither. Did you enjoy it then?"

"I did, although both were a lot more professional than the first one we did." she went on, "There was a lot more stop and start as they had a plan they were working to as to how the film would look. You just start getting into the sex and the director shouts cut and moves things around. It could be a bit frustrating at times."

I could sense that the reality of filming porn wasn't quite as much fun as the first film we had done together for her. As that one was a more amateur film, they just let the day flow and filmed what was going on. The reality of these films however is that they need to look professional.

"I loved working with the girls," she went on, "We did the game, then stripped down and licked tits, pussies, and asses, then had to look all surprised as the husbands walked in. My husband for the day was called Mick and again he was lovely. There was a lot of sucking, fucking, and swapping of partners before this other guy called Tony came on my face to finish. They loved the rimming scene too. The other 2 girls had never done that before so I felt like the expert on that bit!"

"You'll end up doing that in all of your films with the reputation you'll be getting," I joked with her.

"The afternoon one wasn't bad either. I had a couple of hours between so was ready to go again. I think we were pretty done in about 2 hours. I quite liked having them both cum inside me on this one. It was more natural than somebody wanking over you. I loved it when the guy licked the cum out of me too, that was sexy."

"Mmm, I could quite like the sound of that too!"

"I had a feeling that would appeal to you," she laughed, "All in all it wasn't a bad day, to be honest. I'm going to see if any other offers come off the back of it and discuss them with you. It's not the hardest way to make money I have to say."

I was pleased that she had enjoyed them, and although it did feel far more like a job, it still turned me on to hear Angie talk about sucking, fucking, and licking a load of different people. She was too tired to have sex that night, which was something I would have to get used to if she was going to continue in this line of work.

I felt a bit nervous for Angie by the time Saturday came. I had watched a couple of the dirty dozen films and they were pretty rough with the girls. During our first gangbang all of the men had used Angie thoroughly but there hadn't been any of the rougher stuff that these boys did. They were also absolutely huge men in every way, and I would guess that not one of them had less than 9 inches in his pants. I tried to reassure myself that they would be professional but I couldn't hide that I was concerned for her.

"I'm not sure about this one today," I told her that morning, "I've seen some of the things they get up to in their films. Are you sure about this?"

"I've seen them too," she also looked like she wasn't as confident as she had been previously, "but I've given my word that I will do this, so I'm going through with it. Please don't worry darling, as even if I don't like it, it's 3 hours of my life, nothing more than that. I'll be home tonight and we'll have another £1000 in the bank."

I loved this woman so much that I couldn't help but worry about her, but I also had to respect that once we started on this road, who she fucked and when had to be her choice and not mine. I also respected that she would keep her word when she agreed to work as this would be important if she did want to move forward in this industry.

It felt like a long afternoon waiting for Angie to message me to say that she was alright. I had dropped her off at the studio and waited patiently for her to say when they were done. I was full of coffee and a nervous wreck by the time her message came through.

We're done. I've survived! x

How are you feeling? x

Broken. Come and get me please x

When I picked her up, one of the actors and the director kissed her goodbye and waved to me as I pulled up. Angie looked disheveled with her hair that had been so perfect when she got out of the car now looking scruffy. She had no makeup left on and was now dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt that she had taken to change into afterward. She looked exhausted.

"That was hard going," she said when she shut the car door, "I've got a newfound respect for the actresses that do that week in and week out."

"Tell me more," I asked, desperate to hear how she had got on.

"Firstly, they were lovely to me, so you don't need to worry about that," she continued, "The sex was rough, but they do treat the girls with respect and it was clear that I could stop things at any point if I needed to."

This was a relief to me.

"Once we had done intros and confirmed the running order, it was just straight into the action. There was no pretense about there being any kind of story here. They had me in my black dress at the start, no underwear and I had to get on my knees and go around sucking them all. Some of them were just so big though, even that wasn't easy."

My concerns had now gone and were replaced by a hard-on at the thought of my wife on her knees submitting to a group of black men.

"Once I'd done them all they got me up and started to crowd around me and started pulling at my dress to get me naked. I had hands all over me and a few of them fingered me. After that, I had to lay on the bed and let them start fucking me. It was one another for god knows how long. The first one or two were quite painful, but I got used to it pretty quickly. We had a break after that."

"When did the rougher stuff start?" I pressed her.

"After the break, the guys started with me in doggy," she went on. I was being roasted hard from both ends while they swapped places. I gagged a few times, but it wasn't too bad. The first one of them went in my ass after that, and that hurt a bit. I didn't call them to stop though as it wasn't too bad. They were pulling my hair and slapping my face a bit while they fucked me, and I quite liked it." she smiled as she said this. "I felt much more comfortable with it than I thought."

I was once again rock hard at hearing her talk like this, and proud that my wife had coped so well with it.

"The final scene after the last break was tough," she continued, "that was DP after DP. Instead of having to suck a cock as well, they turned so I could lick their asses. They would push my head down to force me so I couldn't control how deep I wanted to go. I felt a bit helpless during this bit as I like to feel like I'm in control. This was the only time I wasn't and they manhandled me. I had to lick every asshole before they would let me up. It was hard to keep smiling as you're having your head forced into a man's ass after a while."

She was at least laughing about it.

"The cumshots were pretty easy though. As they knew what they were doing, most of them were prepared and ready so there wasn't any waiting around. I had to be on my knees while they would finish off in my mouth. I had to show the camera the cum and then swallow it. That scene seemed to fly by as they all came pretty quickly."

"It sounds like you coped pretty well then," I reassured her, "I'm glad it wasn't too bad for you."

"They even have the boys drinking loads of pineapple juice so their sperm tastes better! They did try to make things comfortable."

When the films all went live they were very well received. Angie was receiving so many messages from people who loved them and wanted to fuck her. She ended up setting up a Twitter page for her pornstar persona so she could reply to the ones she liked. Angie also received a load more offers of work. It seemed that sooner rather than later we were going to have to decide on whether she went into this full-time.

"I've had an idea," Angie told me a couple of days after when the first one of her new films went live, "I'm thinking that I'll do 2 days' worth of porn shoots every month, then the rest of the time we can dedicate to what we want to do. If I get that many offers of course. If I was to do say 4 shoots over 2 days back to back it wouldn't be like I was coming home too tired to enjoy time with you."

"Sounds like you've been giving it some thought."

"Yeah, I've seen more comments online and had another load of offers come in," she went on, "I've come home physically and mentally shattered from each one of them, and I just worry that it will take over our lives and leave nothing left for us to enjoy."

"That does make some sense."

"I've already gone back to a couple of the directors and told them when I'm available to shoot. Both of them have come back and said that it is absolutely fine. Money wise it will be good as well as it will be at least £2000 per month, maybe more for just 2 days work."

I couldn't fault her logic. I sensed that the reality had set in that porn is a job, and not as much fun as making amateur videos or having threesomes when we decided. I could also sense that she was enjoying her life as a porn star too. She had made a decision that she wanted to continue and even if I had wanted her to stop, I'm not sure whether she would have. Angie was developing into a very independent woman, which excited and scared me in equal measure. She had been content to just float along in life for many years, but over these last few months, something had come alive in her. I was right when I said that once we started down this path, there was no turning back.