How Did We Get Here? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And has that included any multiple partners? He went on.

"Yes, I had one threesome with 2 strangers, then had 3 men at the same time including Dan."

"And have you ever been filmed before?"

"Only by Dan," she answered, "He just filmed me fucking the other men on his phone. It was just for us."

"Great stuff. Now our fans will no doubt be wanting to see you in action, so it's time to meet our men. How many would you like to have today?"

Angie nodded her head as if she was too shy to answer so he prompted her again.

"I don't know," she said, "Maybe 20 like the one we saw with Lisa. Is that too many?" she blushed cherry red when saying this.

"How would you feel if I told you that by the end of today, your number of partners will be over 50?" he asked her.

"That would be amazing," she answered, putting her hand on my leg and squeezing.

"Do you think you can manage 30 men at once?" he asked.

"I will try my best," Angie gulped, it was even more than we had dared to think about.

"Ok, so let's get into this then," he finished up and ushered us to the dressing room.

I stayed out of the way as Angie stripped naked first and started to get her black underwear set on. She didn't seem shy at all about being naked in front of the camera which was a good start. She gave me a final kiss and we walked through to the studio.

The sight that met us was incredible. There were naked men everywhere you looked. Some large and some small, some black some white, some rock hard, and some soft. I moved away behind the camera and let Angie take centre stage now. I had a look round the room and counted 35 men. This was the largest group I'd ever seen and it was all for my wife. Angie also looked surprised by the sheer number of cocks in front of her. She was going to have her hands, and quite a few other things full for the next few hours.

Angie turned to face the camera and smiled nervously, and Andy gave them the signal to get involved. The first few men approached her and within seconds she was alternating kissing 2 men, while they felt her tits. Another man was behind her feeling her ass, while another one knelt in front of her and started kissing up her legs toward her pussy. She let out a groan when he started to lick her through the material of her knickers, so the men laid her back on the bed to get better access to her. More men approached her now and presented her with her first cocks to suck. It was 2 at first and she alternated between them, and after about 30 seconds Andy gave the signal for 2 more men to take their place. The man who had started to attend to her pussy was now between her legs licking her with her knickers pulled to one side. 2 other men had now pulled her tits out of her bra and were playing with them. It was an incredible sight.

This went on for about 10 minutes until Angie had sucked maybe 20 different cocks and had at least 10 different men licking her pussy. They then stood her up and helped her out of her bra and knickers while she played with the nearest cocks she could find. She was now fully naked and looked wonderful. She also looked like she was enjoying herself and that her nerves had gone.

"Angie would you get on all fours please as I'd like to start with doggy style," Andy called, "Gents, no more than 30 seconds each please, and then change. It's important that we can see all of you fucking her, please. Try not to cum if you can, but if you are going to, please let us know when and where so we can catch it."

Angie did as she was asked and pushed her ass up in the air to give the first man a view of her soaking pussy and asshole. Jordan was the first man inside her and he fucked her hard. She was trying to suck the 2 men in front of her but struggled as he pounded her. He was soon replaced by a black man with an incredible cock who also fucked her hard, and again and again, more cocks entered her and then swapped.

"Right Angie, onto your back now please," Andy called and ushered in a few more of the men that had been waiting for their turn.

After another 10 minutes or so one of the older men was fucking her and signaled to the cameraman that he was going to pull out and cum. He didn't shoot far but did leave a creamy load of cum on her pubic mound and lower belly. Angie played with it a bit and rubbed some of it in before another man entered her. Andy called to cut after a few more minutes to give Angie her first break. She came over to speak to me.

"How am I doing?" she asked.

"Fantastic," was all I could manage. Andy also agreed and said that they would take a 15-minute break to give her a rest. One of the crew passed her a beer which she was grateful for and she enjoyed a cigarette before getting back to work.

"Gents, could all of those who haven't fucked Angie yet make sure they are front and centre when we roll again please," Andy instructed, "Angie will start on her back again and I want you guys to crowd around, and rotate so she can suck and fuck you all. We're also going to prepare your ass for the anal scene as well now. Lucy will help you with that."

Angie looked a little surprised that the young makeup girl would also be on hand for this job. Lucy asked her to bend over and applied a good dollop of lube onto her asshole before starting to rub it around her rim. Angie looked at me as if she didn't know where to look. Lucy was very professional though and there wasn't anything sexual about it as she inserted one finger and then another into Angie's anus to apply.

The camera rolled and the men did as requested. Cock after cock disappeared into my wife and her mouth was always fully occupied by at least one more. One of the men by her mouth soon signaled and came in her mouth.

"Angie, could you show us the spunk please," Andy called, and she opened her mouth to show the load, "I don't mind whether you spit or swallow."

The camera got a closeup of this before she swallowed it and showed her tongue to the camera to show that it was gone. When this group had done with her, she was asked to get back onto all fours for the first anal scene. The men got around her again and a couple of them got in behind her to take turns licking her ass. She grimaced as the first cock edged into her but soon got back to sucking the 2 cocks in front of her as she was fucked. Again the men took short turns fucking her ass before moving around so she could suck them. She didn't blink an eyelid when it came to sucking a cock that had just been in her ass. I'm not sure that she even thought about it.

Angie was lasting the course very well and Andy called cut for the second break after about 10 minutes of anal. I counted at least 15 different men that had been in her ass by this time, and Andy was now talking about the DP scene to come.

"My ass starting to get a bit sore now," Angie admitted to me, taking another can of beer and lighting up another cigarette. She even looked sexy doing this, and Andy was still filming her as she did this.

"Are you sure you'll be ok for the DP scene?" I asked her.

"I'm sure I'll survive it," she said with a tired smile, "I've got to now that I'm a paid porn star. Have they all fucked me now?"

"I'm pretty sure they have, although it's hard to keep up."

"I still can't believe I've been gangbanged," she smiled and squeezed my hand. "All these years you've been saying you wanted to see this, and now you have. I hope it has been as good as you thought it would be."

"It's been even better,"

"Would you get your clothes off now?" she asked me, "I want you to be the last one today, please. And if they want to film this peeing scene at the end, I want you to be there. I'm pretty sure I'll be ready for that if they keep giving me these beers!"

I nodded and agreed and stripped as she walked back over to the bed to continue. Jordan guided her on this scene and she started to suck his cock as the cameras rolled. She climbed on and guided his huge piece inside her and proceeded to ride him until she felt the first man get into position behind her. Jordan held her ass open as he guided himself inside her. Once again the men took turns to fuck her ass while Jordan held onto her from below. After about 10 had done it, she was pretty much laying on him for support as they used her. One guy pulled out and came over her ass and back followed by another, and I don't think that she even noticed. I think that by the time Andy called to cut, she had taken DP from at least 20 of the men. We had been filming for over 2 hours, and Angie needed a little time and another beer.

"Angie, a little birdie told me that you like rimming men," Andy stated, "You are a naughty girl, aren't you? How would you fancy doing that while I film the cumshots?"

"Yeah, I've found myself enjoying that recently," she agreed, "Seeing as you're paying me so much, I'll do it. Your boys have done everything else to me today so we might as well."

Andy announced that he had got enough fucking filmed now and that he was ready for the big finish. He directed Angie to lie on the bed and the men would wank over her. The first couple of them came over her tits, then her pussy and stomach before one came all over her face. One man positioned himself over her face pointing down her body towards her tits and Angie licked his asshole while he wanked over her. One of the cameras got a close-up of her work as he shot a huge load down her body. At least another 10 of the men did the same and allowed her to rim them as they came all over her body. After about half the men had unloaded on her she was allowed to sit up while the others continued to wank. The rest of the cumshots were going to be in her mouth and on her face from here. By the time the last one had finished, she could hardly see and had cum on almost every part of her. It was all down her tits, stomach, legs, in her pubes, and her hair was soaked with the stuff.

Andy ushered me into the scene and I gently stroked her sticky face and started to kiss her. She tasted salty with a mixture of their juices and the sweat that covered her body. I felt alive and my cock was like a rock. I laid her down and entered her, making love to her while kissing passionately rather than fucking her. Andy told me to cum inside her, then to lay beside her and kiss while he filmed my spunk leaking out of her. When I came it was the most sensational orgasm I'd ever had. As I buried my cock in her, Angie also came for probably the first time that day and we finally laid still, utterly spent.

"Gentlemen I think you'll all agree that Angie has been an absolute star today," Andy said as he was ready to wrap. "Please show your appreciation to our lovely couple for allowing us to shoot this."

The men cheered and clapped, then cut. It was done.

I held Angie's hand as we walked back to the changing room still naked. Two of the cameramen followed us back to film the after-scene along with Andy. The other 2 came along to watch as they said they had enjoyed the show so much.

"Do you and the crew ever fuck any of the stars?" I asked Andy.

"Not usually," he replied, "But we can if they want us to. We've done it once or twice as a kind of out-take scene. What do you both think?"

"Dan said that you've already had 35 men fuck me today when he counted," Angie replied, "I hardly think a few more would make any difference now. Pass me another beer and I'll do it, but only my pussy, I can't take anything more in my ass."

Angie bent over the dressing table and opened her legs ready for them. The 2 with the cameras continued filming while one of the others entered her from behind. He didn't even remove any clothes and just pulled his cock out to fuck her. He didn't last long before pulling out and cumming over her ass. The next lad did the same and fucked her roughly from behind. They talked dirty to Angie, telling her that she was a slut and pulling her spunk-stained hair as they fucked. It can't have taken any more than 5 minutes for the 4 cameramen and Andy to finish and leave her ass covered in cum just like every other part of her. My wife had been fucked by 40 different men in 3 hours and looked sensational. She finished her beer and the crew who were now back behind their cameras in professional mode got ready to film the peeing scene. Jordan and one of the other guys came in and were instructed to kneel along with me. Angie would squat over us and pee on us in turn.

"This is so weird," she said as she got ready to aim at Jordan, "I'm not sure I can do it. It just feels wrong."

"Just relax and let it come," he reassured her, "You can do this, I love it."

Eventually, the beer needed to find a way out of her and a small clear stream started to go over his chest and cock. Andy directed her to now aim at the next man, and by the time it was my turn she was in full flow. It felt wonderful as the warm liquid hit my cock, and although I had just cum, she had me hard once again. When she was finished we stood around her and kissed her cheeks when I could suddenly feel more liquid splashing against Angie with some going on myself. The man behind her was peeing on her bum and back, washing off the spunk that had been there. Angie squealed with surprise but didn't stop him. I took my chance and aimed my stream at her pussy and legs before Jordan decided to join in the fun. His stream went up her stomach with some going as far up as her tits.

"You dirty fuckers," Angie scolded us, "I didn't sign up for this." She protested although she made no effort to avoid it or stop us.

The scene was finally done and a messy Angie blew a kiss and waved goodbye to the camera for the final time. The crew finally left the two of us on our own.

"How are you feeling after that?" I asked her.

"I'm exhausted," she sighed, "But I enjoyed most of it. It was an experience I'll never forget that's for sure. I don't think I'll ever take on that many again though. It started to get a bit painful after a while."

"Are you ok though?"

"Course I am darling," she reassured, "Thank you for supporting me and being here while I did this. I know you've had this fantasy for a while, but I did this for myself as much as anything. I couldn't have done it without you by my side."

Once we had showered we said our goodbyes to the crew in the office. Andy said that the editing and production of the video would take about 2 weeks for him to finish. He would send us a copy of the finished film and an unedited copy for us to keep. He would also let us know when it would go live on the website. He also told us that there would be loads more work available to her if she wanted it. It didn't have to be an extreme gangbang like this, but he said that plenty of directors would be keen to work with her in whatever kind of film she wanted. I could tell that Angie wasn't going to commit to anything for now, but she didn't say no either. In the back of my mind, I hoped that she decided to become a porn star. I would pay good money to watch her in any kind of film.

Angie slept all the way home and then flaked out in bed for 12 hours when we made it home. This experience had worn her out and she wasn't back to her normal self for a good few days. Gina and Cindy had both texted her to ask how it was, and she gave them brief details of what had happened. Steve had also asked more about it so I told him what had happened and where to find the video online. He told me that Cindy had agreed to watch the film with him when it came out and he was hoping that the stimulation might kickstart his libido.

Just before the film was due to be released I came home to Angie comforting a crying Cindy. Steve had confessed to her that he had been using prostitutes. She was heartbroken that he had done something like this, and had told her that he did it because he felt that he could ask a sex worker to do things that he wouldn't ask Cindy to do. She had thrown him out, but still loved him and wanted to make their marriage work despite what he had done.

"Dan, Angie told me that you used to use prostitutes," Cindy asked me, "What did you get out of it?"

"I was single at the time," told her, "And most of the time it was easier than trying to find a one-night stand, to be honest. With a working girl, you are guaranteed a fuck. Most working girls will do pretty much anything you ask them to. So if you have any weird kinks you can ask them without any fear of judgment.

Cindy considered what I was saying and was open to hearing what I had to say.

"Steve didn't tell me any of this by the way," I went on, "He told me that you weren't having sex but didn't say anything about this. I'm not trying to defend him, but if I was guessing, I think he probably wanted to do things that he felt he couldn't ask you, so it was easier to pay a stranger to do it instead. There will have been no emotional involvement at all."

"But there is pretty much nothing I wouldn't have done for him if he'd asked," Cindy went on, "I could have fucked one of those guys that Angie ended up with if I hadn't been so devoted to Steve. Now he does this to me."

"Talk to him," I advised her, "If you think you can forgive him, talk to him and tell him that you want him to be honest about what he wants. I hope you can give him another chance as I know how much you love him."

"I wish we could be like you two," she continued, "I would have let Steve fuck another woman if he had asked me. And if he had asked me to do what Angie did, I would have done it in a heartbeat. I just don't understand why he couldn't talk to me."

We ended up putting a very drunk Cindy to bed in our spare room. In the morning we woke up to find an email from Andy saying that the video was going live at 6 pm that day. The girls were a bit hungover and I didn't expect that Cindy would want to watch it given the shock she'd had.

"Are you going to let me watch this with you then," she asked me, "Angie still hasn't gone into detail about what it was she did. All she would say was that it would be a bit of a shock, and nothing more."

I poured them both a large glass of wine and got myself a beer. I pressed play and Angie and I came up on the screen sitting in Andy's office. The video was now out in the world. "Angie breaks our record." Was the title, and in the write-up below it explained that this not-so-innocent wife takes on the biggest gang of cocks that we have ever assembled, and she loves it. Watch our boys use all of her holes and give her the biggest cum shower ever. We have also given you a little bonus scene, so make sure you stay with us until the end.

"You didn't, did you?" Cindy asked when Andy announced the amount the size of the group. Angie just smiled and took a sip of her wine as the action started.

Andy had edited the video down into a 45-minute main scene, plus 15 minutes for the final part with the crew. Cindy gasped when she saw Angie walk through into the studio and the camera panned back to reveal how many men were there.

"Fucking hell," she exclaimed, "How did you feel when you saw that lot?"

"Terrified, excited, overwhelmed, pretty much every emotion that you can imagine," was her answer, "the reality of it didn't hit me until this moment, even if he had said there would be a lot in the interview."

The action was always focused on Angie and first featured blowjobs as she sucked numerous men as they touched her. I counted 10 men that fucked Angie doggy-style and another 12 when they did her on her back. Her mouth was always full of a willing cock as the men took turns. It looked as good on screen as it had live. There was no music so the original sound of Angie's moans and the grunts of the men as they used her. Everything in the video happened in the same order that it had on the day, and the first cumshot soon ended up over her pussy.

We all watched intently as Angie took the DP scene in her stride and sucked cock after cock as they rotated from her ass to her mouth. Cindy was even more surprised when the cumshots and rimming scene ended the gangbang, commenting how she couldn't believe how filthy Angie was. We all agreed that she was a real star though She kept smiling as cum rained down on her. By the end of the scene, she was covered in cum and sweat but looked like a beautiful sight. She was still smiling too, and a genuine smile, not just one for the camera.