How Did We Get Here? Pt. 05

Story Info
Angie & Dan continue in porn with new dirty wives.
29.9k words
4.67
7.9k
7
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for following this story. It is another long one, as I've tried to bring in some new characters. I have this time tried to help visualise how I see the girls by comparing them to a real porn star. This is how I have done this while writing. Only in how they look of course for body shape and hair.

Angie - Kelly Christianson (Score porn star from around 20 years ago)

Charlotte - Marilyn Mason (XL Girls)

Jodie - Darcia Lee

Emma - Krissy Lynn

Kate - Lexi Bloom

Grace - Alison Tyler

Cindy - Mariska

Gina - Valentina Nappi

Sophie - Ash Hollywood

Feel free to look them up if it takes your interest.

I sat discussing our plans for the website over breakfast with Angie. It had been a year since she had made any porn and had just passed her 49th birthday. I decided to have a bit of fun with her. Angie had always flirted a bit with our regular Amazon delivery man, but didn't know that he had watched her on our website. I remembered the fun that Jimmy and Charlotte had when he arranged for random men to go and fuck her, and Angie had thought this was a great idea. I sounded him out about it and he was amazed that we would be up for something like that. I gave him a code word and left Angie a note when I went to the studio that morning.

"Dress sexy today. And when you go to the front door, make sure you have plenty of leg and tits on display. If any of the men give you the code word Vegas, you are to let them in. They can do anything they want to you, and you are to refuse nothing."

I expected some sort of angry message or call, but what I got was a picture of Angie wearing a see-through nightie, and a matching knickers and bra set.

"Is this sexy enough?" was her message.

I replied that it was and that she would have to wait and see whether there would be anybody calling to see her today. I knew that there would be. I'm sure that she also guessed that there would be, but I told her that I expected her to dress like this every day in case she had a gentleman caller.

I was shooting a new girl that day and was doing an interview and threesome with her. I was busy and didn't look at my phone until mid-afternoon. I had several pictures, firstly of a now naked Angie, then one with her and the Amazon delivery man, also naked. Then she was sucking his cock, then he was going down on her, then a final one of him fucking her. I was glad that she appeared to be having fun, as she hadn't been with another man since we got back from the USA a year ago.

"How was it then?" I asked her when I got home.

"It was lovely," she replied, "I enjoyed it. He didn't want anything kinky, and he just wanted to please me. He spent ages going down on me and made me cum twice. He just wanted to make love and cum inside me, which he did twice."

"I'm pleased you enjoyed it," I went on, "I did wonder if you had got sick of doing stuff like this?"

"I think I was a bit burned out after our road trip if I'm being honest," she continued, "I'm not as young as Charlotte, and I'd been working flat out leading up to it too. Today has reminded me how much I enjoy the touch of a new man."

"I hoped you would say that," I smiled at her, "Do you think you'll want to do porn again?"

"I don't know yet," she said, "Probably. I know it sounds bad for a married woman, but I have missed the attention of men. I wasn't craving it, but I must have been missing it."

"Well you need to keep dressing sexy," I reminded her, "You never know who else may call."

She smiled and went back to what she was doing. I felt that she had that little spark back after today.

I had arranged one more caller that week. I needed my laptop fixed and had spoken to a local shop who also knew what we did for a living. I offered him some fun with Angie, and he said that he would do my laptop for free.

When I got back that night, Angie told me how he wanted her to strip for him and then suck him until he came in her mouth. He then licked her while he got hard again, then fucked her hard from behind. He wanted to cum on her face, and also had Angie pose for a lot of pictures. She complied with all of this and seemed to be embracing her submissive side again.

I had decided to put together another feature film, as the gangbang side of the site was now being covered by Jimmy, and I was just doing various shoots while deciding what I wanted to do next. Money wasn't yet getting tough, but we no longer had regular money coming in from Angie's shoots, and the content I was filming was making decent money but not great. I felt that we needed to shake things up again and try to put something a bit better out there.

I pitched an idea to Angie that night that I wanted her to play the part of a sex therapist. Couples who were struggling with their sex lives would come to her for advice. She would suggest opening up their marriage and would go through a series of scenes where she played with the couples, or brought in male assistants to pleasure the woman while her husband watched. The movie would climax in an orgy where all of the couples met with Angie and her assistants to fuck. We would only need one house to film this and around 10 performers.

The following day I sent another man to our house for Angie in the morning, and another in the afternoon. The one in the morning was one of our regular fans and was an ass-worshipper. He just wanted Angie to sit on his face so he could lick her asshole which she didn't mind at all. He wasn't even worried about fucking her, so Angie just let him put his cock between her ass cheeks and let the friction wank him. He came all over her ass in seconds and left a very happy man.

The one I sent in the afternoon was a potential new porn star. He had sent his details to us looking for work. I had the idea that Angie would be ideal to test him. He had a perfect body and a 10-inch cock, so he was perfect for the industry. I texted Angie and told her that I needed full feedback on his performance when I got home.

"Ben, he is fucking incredible." Those were the first words Angie said to me as I walked through the door that night.

"Tell me all about it then," I asked her. I could see the smile on her face.

"He knows what he is doing," she went on, "He wanted to know a lot about how it works in porn, he had loads of questions. My god, he is big. His cock is thick too. I've seen plenty, but it wasn't easy sucking him. He was really careful and considerate when he fucked me though, and made sure I was comfortable with him inside me."

I was already hard listening to her.

"He lasted for ages, and he had me in 4 different positions without cumming," Angie said, her eyes lighting up as she described it. "He even asked me when and where I wanted him to cum, so I let him do it inside me as it felt so nice. There was so much, I'm sure it's still coming out of me now!"

"And did he manage to go again quickly?" I asked her.

"Yes, he got hard again in no time and fucked me again until I was sore," she continued, "I got him to cum on my face the second time, and he managed another big load." She showed me a picture he had taken as proof.

"So you would recommend him then?" I asked her, half joking as I knew what her answer would be.

"1000% yes!" she said, "Get him in this new movie you're planning. Cast him as one of my assistants. I think they should both be young and similar-looking if you can. We need them to be hired cocks with perfect bodies to satisfy the wives."

I agreed and felt pleased that Angie seemed to have her spark back. She was looking forward to filming this.

I got busy casting the film and worked based on 5 scenes. Charlotte agreed to film, and I also decided to put Jimmy in the film as he had worked hard for us and would add a genuine feel to the movie as her partner. I also contacted Abbie who did a gangbang for us but hadn't filmed anything since. I didn't expect a reply but got one almost straight away saying that she wanted to do it. She had been talking to her husband about it a lot recently and had been thinking about doing something again. Cindy was in, as we knew we could always rely on her. I contacted Gina too as she was perfect for the role of a frustrated housewife, but I also knew that she had a new man. He knew about her past and that she had worked in porn, but I didn't know if they had discussed her carrying on now they were together.

Gina came back to me after a few days and said she would do it. Her man was understanding that this was what she did and was prepared for it. I now had my cast and got to work on the scenes. We hired an apartment for the weekend and we were ready to film. We didn't need much setting up, used the lounge as Angie's office, and had the bedrooms for any extra scenes.

Scene 1 - Charlotte and Jimmy come to see Angie. She constantly fantasises about being with 2 men at once, but Jimmy is nervous about this. Angie brings in her 2 assistants who fuck and double penetrate Charlotte, while Angie talks dirty to Jimmy about how his wife is enjoying her men as she wanks him off. Angie makes him cum in her mouth as he watches Charlotte take 2 loads of cum over her face. They leave hand in hand with her covered in spunk from the 2 men.

Scene 2 - Abbie and her husband visit Angie. The husband explains that Abbie can't stop talking about sex with a woman, but didn't dare to do it. Angie slowly undresses her and they make love passionately, both going down on each other. The husband gets his cock out as the girls enjoy anal play with fingers and tongues. He then joins in and fucks both women, cumming inside Angie and encouraging Abbie to lick his cum out of her. They then share a loving kiss. It turned into a passionate and natural scene that I was delighted with.

Scene 3 - Gina goes to see Angie on her own, her husband doesn't show up. They have been having problems. Angie consoles her and they have sex. She then calls her assistants who both fuck Gina in many positions. Her husband eventually comes looking for her and sees her on all fours with a man at each end. He is horrified, but can't believe that he is getting turned on. Angie offers to relieve him, but he refuses. The men double penetrate Gina and both cum inside her as she tells them she wants their cum inside her. The husband then leaves a smiling Gina, shaking his head at what he has seen.

Scene 4 - Cindy and her husband come to see Angie. She is shy about sex, and although she is now 40, she was a virgin when they met and has never been with another man. They blindfold her, and our new boy comes in and makes love to her. It is tender and passionate and he makes her cum with his tongue before fucking her. Her husband watches with Angie and he asks the man to cum on her tits, as she has never allowed him to do that. He pulls out and releases a huge load over her.

Scene 5 - Each of the 4 couples gets an invite to a party that Angie is putting on. It explains that they have all achieved what she hoped they would after meeting her. This would be the next step where they all met and would enjoy an orgy, where they would all swap partners. There were 4 couples, plus Angie and her 2 assistants. We filmed for almost 90 minutes of the various couplings until all the men had fucked all of the women, and the women had played together. We had Abbie and Cindy doing a DP scene before all 6 men focussed on Angie as a thank-you for helping them. We finished with the girls all lined up on their knees, and made sure that the man that came on them was not their husband. They all took facials. Angie then finished off both of her assistants for a final facial.

I was pretty happy with what we had filmed and editing on this one didn't take long as the shoots were all in the same area, and I wanted the sex to be natural and unscripted. It looked a bit more high-end and sold well once we had it up on the site. Angie was back in the business and started to take offers of work again, she seemed to be having fun again. Abbie had also committed to filming more with us. She only wanted to work with us, which was fantastic as she was proving to be very popular. Her husband also now seemed to have come to terms with his wife's wishes to work in porn.

I also needed new girls, so put an advertising campaign out to see if we could attract any new talent. I was looking for real women, not models, and preferably genuine married women that wanted to work in porn either with or without their husband's consent. Married women doing dirty things with multiple men was our biggest seller. This was what brought Angie and me into the business, and although we were filming a higher quality content than our original gangbang footage, married women were still our thing.

One girl that interested me was a 31-year-old named Jodie. She contacted us saying that she had watched our two feature films and loved them. They also enjoyed our USA documentary and were both fascinated by the industry. She had never done porn before but found herself getting worked up when her husband had talked dirty about her being in the middle of the action as they had sex. She had never done anal or experienced any kind of group sex. She described herself as only ever having had basic vanilla sex, so wanted to try different stuff. She was curvy natural, and pretty without making a lot of effort. I was very interested.

I offered her a casting opportunity which she jumped at, and I arranged for her to come to our studio. I asked her whether her husband would be present, and he wouldn't. I asked her whether she would be prepared to have sex at the casting, and that she wore her everyday clothes. She agreed. I told Angie and asked for her to come in with me that day. I wanted to film her with me on a handheld camera and also wanted to see how she went with another woman.

We weren't disappointed when she arrived at the studio. She was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a t-shirt that showed off her curves, while not exposing too much flesh. I explained that we would film an interview with her, before filming her naked and in a couple of sexual situations. She nodded nervously as I rolled the camera.

"So welcome Jodie," I started, "I believe you're interested in filming with us, and you've never done anything like this before."

"Thank you," she answered in a lovely well-spoken voice, "That's right, I have watched some of your movies with my husband, and he suggested that I give it a go. I'm very nervous though."

"And have you and your husband ever filmed yourselves having sex?" I asked.

"No, it's only been recently that we have discussed it," she answered.

"Ok, that's great," I continued, "Now to be clear, we will be expecting you to have full sex on camera with several different partners. I need to confirm that you understand that?"

"I understand," she answered, once again looking a little nervous.

"Sometimes the reality of how hardcore our films are shocks people," I continued, she nodded. "Have you and your husband discussed how he will feel about you having sex with others?"

"We have talked about it a lot," she said, "But I guess neither of us know until we try it."

"I do want you to be prepared for this as it isn't for everybody. I have seen some people get very jealous about their partners having sex with others."

Jodie nodded again.

"So how long have you been married?" I asked her.

"6 years," she responded, "We were both 25."

"And could I ask you how many men you slept with before you were married?" I probed a bit more.

"I had 5 lovers before I met Alex." She answered, "Not many I know."

"And have you ever had more than one man at a time? Or have you ever been with a woman?" I asked.

"No to both of those questions," she confirmed, "I've only ever had pretty basic sex, and all of my previous partners were relationships, I've never even had a one-night stand."

"I have to ask you this," I went on, "But are you sure you're ready for porn? I have filmed some inexperienced girls, Charlotte for instance is now one of our favourites. Have you considered how this will impact you and your husband?"

"I think we have done as much as we can," she answered, "He gets turned on when I tell him stories of my past. I think we've reached a point where we need to make new stories."

"That's great, now I need to ask you a few questions about what you are prepared to do." I continued. "Will you take multiple men at once?"

"Yes, I will do that," she nodded.

"What about working with girls," I continued.

She nodded again to indicate that she would.

"And I have to ask you about anal?" I pressed her on this one, "Most of our girls are happy to do this, but the decision is entirely yours."

"I think I would consider it," she answered honestly, "The size of some of your guys scares me a little as I've never done anal. Alex doesn't like it, but I've been curious."

"Have you ever seen a double penetration scene?" I asked her.

"Yes, and I'm not sure about trying that," she was again honest, "That looks painful, so I'd say no to that one."

"Ok, that's fine," I didn't want to rush her, "Now what I would like to do now is get you undressed so we can see your body. I will then get you to suck my cock, and then I will go down on you. We will then have sex in a few positions, missionary, doggy and with you on top. Are you ok with that?"

She nodded again and looked nervous once more. I didn't often do casting videos, but as she was so new and fresh, I thought that this might work as a bit of extra content.

"Have you ever had cum on your face, or anywhere on your body?" I asked her.

"I've never let anybody do it on my face," she replied, "But I used to let one of my old boyfriends do it on my tits. I quite liked the feel of it."

"Ok, I am going to cum on your face today," I told her, "I need to see how you react to it as I will be doing scenes like that if you do work with us."

Jodie nodded again. I wasn't sure how comfortable she was going to be, but there was no point suggesting a career in porn for somebody who didn't like cum over them.

I filmed Jodie in various stages of undress until she was fully naked. Angie also took stills of these for her profile. She looked great in her basic underwear and had a fantastic body when she was finally naked. I also got naked and sat on the sofa with her.

"I'd now like you to suck my cock," I asked her, "And I want you to make plenty of eye contact with the camera.

Jodie slid onto the floor between my legs and took the tip of my cock in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip before taking more of my shaft into her mouth. She was good. She had lovely eyes too and looked fantastic as she sucked me while looking at the camera. Once I had a good bit of footage, I asked her to lay back and spread her legs. She was more hairy than some of our girls, but neat also. I handed Angie the camera, and she filmed as I licked and fingered Jodie. She was naturally wet and tasted lovely.

"Are you ok with everything so far?" I asked her after I had finished.

"I'm fine," she replied.

"We'll start in missionary," I told her, "Then I'd like you to go on top, and we'll finish off in doggy. When I tell you I'm ready to cum, I want you to flip around so I can cum on your face."

"Ok, I think I'm ready," Jodie said.

She felt fantastic once I was inside her, and we kissed passionately as I fucked her slowly. She was naturally wet and turned on which was a big plus. Jodie's tits looked fantastic as she bounced on my cock. Angie filmed her as she rode me and captured her bouncy tits as they shook in time with her movement.

I then got her on all fours and licked her perfect-looking asshole. I wasn't going to push her for anal today, but I wanted to see her reaction. She liked it and did not attempt to stop me. I slid back inside her and Angie captured her facial expressions as I drilled her hard from behind. When I was ready, I spun her around and sat her on the sofa. Angie got in close as I released a load of spunk over her pretty, un-made-up face. She closed her eyes and mouth but smiled as she felt the warm liquid on her, dripping down onto her tits. She licked the tip clean when she had finished and smiled.

123456...8