How Did We Get Here? Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan did his thing and took her in the missionary position, then with Grace riding him, before fucking her doggy style. They effortlessly moved between positions like she had been doing this for years. We never needed to cut once. Jordan occasionally pulled out of her and planted his tongue on her pussy, then her asshole which she loved, before burying his length back inside her.

They had been going for more than half an hour when Jordan signalled that he was ready to cum.

"Where do you want me to cum?" Jordan asked her as he pulled out, stroking his cock. Grace spun around and unclipped her bra. I hadn't even noticed that she hadn't taken it off at this point. Her tits were natural and huge.

"Cum over my tits," she asked him, squeezing them together to give him something to aim at.

Jordan pulled himself off and after a few seconds, unleashed a huge load over her fantastic tits. Spurt after spurt landed on her and ran down her belly onto her mound and legs. When they were done, Grace stood up and kissed Jordan once more before I cut the film and let her clean up.

I handed her a towel to wipe herself and she headed to speak to Sean. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I guessed that she was checking that he was ok, and vice versa. They were both smiling, so I was confident that there were no issues, and that the afternoon would continue as planned.

We stopped for refreshments while I set up the outdoor shoot by the pool. I planned to have Angie and Grace in Bikinis sunbathing, and for them to start touching and kissing, then undressing each other. They would then lick each other and do some fingering. Grace nodded as I told her the plan but didn't object.

"Angie will lead the way," I reassured her, "She has worked with several girls now and knows what she is doing. Have you ever done anything with another woman, even kissing?"

"No, never," Grace replied, "I've never been attracted to women, but I'm ready to try it."

"Ok, so I'll get Angie to go down on you first," I told her, "Then would you do the same to her?"

"Yeah," she smiled, "I'll do it. I'm not sure I'll be good at it, but I'll try."

"Now I'm going to be pushing your boundaries a bit more as the weekend goes on," I told her, "Angie will lick your ass when she goes down on you. Have you ever had that done to you?"

"No," she said, "Will you want me to do that?"

"Yes I will," I told her, "You have probably seen from our films that we feature a lot of rimming, girl on girl, boy on girl, girl on boy. I'm going to ask you to try all 3 as the weekend goes on. Do you think you can handle that?"

Grace paused for the first time and looked at Sean. His look suggested that it was her decision, but I felt that her promise to live this weekend as a pornstar would mean that she tried it.

"One more thing," I asked her, "Have you seen any of our peeing scenes?"

"Yeah, we watched a few last night," Grace replied, "Sean loved it and wanted me to do it on him."

"And did you?" I asked with a smile.

Grace blushed. I knew the answer straight away.

"I can't believe you're asking me this!" she said getting more and more red, "Yes, I did it."

"That's great," I told her, "And did you both enjoy it?"

"Sean loved it, but I just thought it felt weird," she replied honestly, "It didn't feel right going to the toilet on the man I love."

"Ok, well as I say, I'm going to push your boundaries again," I said to her, "I want you and Angie to pee over each other at the end of this scene. Will you do that for us?"

"I knew you were going to ask me this and I was dreading it," Grace said, "I will try, but I'm not sure I'll be able to relax enough. I don't want it anywhere on my face though, will you promise me that?"

"Of course we will," I reassured her, "I'll always ask girls to go outside of their comfort zones, as that is what this business is about, but we always respect your limits. If you say no, or to stop, we stop. Simple."

Grace seemed happy with this and got ready in her skimpy bikini, as did Angie. I got both girls to drink a lot of water for the final scene, and they got to work.

Angie took the lead and kissed first, playing with Grace's tits and removing her top. She took a lot of time playing with them and sucking her nipples, before removing her top and allowing Grace to lick and suck her. Both girls got naked, and once again Angie led the way and kissed down her belly until she was at her bush. She pushed her legs open and started to lick Grace. I got plenty of good footage of my wife pleasuring our new star before Angie encouraged her to lick her pussy.

Angie lay back on the lounger, and Grace started to lick her pussy lips. She looked nervous and was inexperienced as you would expect, but Angie guided her head where she needed to be. You could see that Grace was beginning to relax and get into it as the scene went on, and by the time I was ready to film the rimming, Grace was making Angie cum. I let them continue, and my wife came hard on her tongue as she lapped her clit. It was a horny scene.

We paused briefly for the girls to drink more water, and I started to film again with Grace on all four. Angie ate her asshole, which made her quiver and wriggle. She seemed to love it. Angie held her ass cheeks apart so she could penetrate her as her tongue fucked her delicate ass. I guessed that she had never been touched there before as there was a little reluctance at first, but she relaxed as the scene went on.

The girls then swapped around, and Grace started to gently lick Angie's asshole. She was nervous and was only lightly flicking her tongue over Angie's hole. Angie pressed back against her a little, and Grace did lick a little more deeply for a few moments before pulling away again. I wasn't sure that she enjoyed that, but I did have enough decent footage.

To finish with, I got Grace to sit on the steps in the swimming pool. Her bum was in the water, but the rest of her body was out as she rested her elbows on the side of the pool. Angie stood astride her and gently allowed the stream of pee to go over her tits and down her belly. Grace put her hand up to Angie's pussy to feel the warm stream and smiled as it splashed her sun-kissed boobs. She even kissed Angie on the pussy as the flow turned into the last few drops.

The girls then swapped over and Grace let go of Angie. She seemed to go forever, and Angie guided her face underneath the stream to taste it. I was delighted that Grace didn't mind and seemed happy to do this. The scene was wrapped, and the girls cleaned up and chatted while I checked the footage. Sean seemed to love seeing his wife in action, so I thought I would try him out to see if he would consider filming a short Gonzo scene with Grace and me.

"Would you consider filming a really short scene with Grace and me? I asked him, "I want it to be a kind of behind-the-scenes film. We go back to the bedroom and have a quick threesome with her before she gets cleaned up."

"Ok, I'll do it," Sean agreed, "But I won't last long. Watching Grace do this stuff has got me so turned on."

"That's exactly what I want," I told him, "I want it to be quick, spontaneous. Just cum when you are ready. Has Grace ever let you cum on her face?"

"No, never," he replied.

"Ok, well I think this is the time we need to change that," I told him, "It goes with the territory in our business."

"I know," he went on, "We haven't done it, but we discussed that she would do it and watched plenty of facials. I know she will do it."

I explained the scene to Grace as we went back inside and she agreed. She had worked hard this afternoon, so I didn't plan for this one to be anything more than about 10 minutes. I rolled the camera as we made our way back to the bedroom. Grace walked through naked and dropped to her knees in front of us as soon as we were in the room. She sucked her husband's cock first, before moving over to mine. Once again I loved seeing her brand new wedding ring on her finger as she wrapped her hand around my cock.

I then turned Grace around and bent her over the bed. My cock slipped inside her with no resistance at all, and Sean got in front of her so she could suck his cock. Her body looked incredible as she took a cock in each end for the first time in her life. I was ready to cum, so pulled out and let Sean take his wife. Grace sucked me and after a few seconds, I pulled back a few inches and let my load go over her face. She didn't flinch once as my load landed on her cheeks and chin, with some on her lips.

Grace sucked the last couple of drops of sperm from my cock, and no sooner had she done this, than Sean pulled out and spun her round. I got in close with the camera as he let out a huge stream of cum that went in her eye, her hair, on her cheeks and down to her tits. She opened her mouth to let some of it go in there where she still had my last few drops. I got a fantastic closeup of her first facial as she embraced her inner pornstar for the first time. She swallowed the cum that she had allowed in her mouth before reaching for the towel to clear her eye.

"Jesus Sean," she laughed, "Anyone would think you haven't cum for a month! Look what you've done to me!'"

She looked at a picture. This beautiful young woman had been taking wedding photos just a week or so ago, and here she was covered in spunk on her honeymoon. We had gold on our hands here. She seemed to be having a lot of fun though as we wrapped shooting for the night.

The 6 of us stayed up and had. a couple of drinks while discussing what we would shoot tomorrow. I went through the foursome and explained that Emma and Grace would start the scene as a lesbian duo, and then Danny and Jordan would join them. I checked how she was feeling about her first anal, and she was terrified. Jordan took a while to explain how to prepare and what the best positions were to help her take his huge length. It was the size that worried her, but the two of them were getting on well, so I was confident that she would be ok.

My plan for the final scene would include our Spanish friends who would arrive tomorrow. Sean would bring Grace through to the living room in her wedding dress. I would get her to suck the 4 men one by one, then rim them while she was still in her dress. They would then undress her and take her anally before double penetrating her for the first time. Once they had cum, I was going to ask her to put her dress back on and let the boys pee over her in it. She would then leave with Sean covered in Sperm and pee in her wedding dress.

Grace seemed very positive about tomorrow as she had enjoyed today. She was getting on very well with Jordan which concerned me, as I didn't want any jealousy issues to get in the way of our filming. After a couple more beers, they started kissing. I was worried that Sean would react badly to his new wife kissing her co-star off-camera. He didn't seem to mind though, and they started to get hotter and heavier with their touching.

"You two need to get a room," Sean commented to his wife, "Go on. Have him for the night, I can see how much you want him. It's ok".

"Are you sure?" she checked, "Please tell me if it's making you uncomfortable."

"It's fine," he reassured her, "Just have fun. Let's just enjoy this weekend with no recriminations."

"As long as you're sure," she repeated, "Don't say yes if you have any doubts."

"Yes!" he told her, "Do it.

Grace got up and looked a little unsteady, but kissed her husband and told him that she loved him more than the world. She giggled like a schoolgirl as she led Jordan by the hand to the bedroom.

We continued drinking, while Danny and Emma made their way to bed. Noises had started to come from the room upstairs as Grace and Jordan got down to it. We could hear her moaning as he did something to her. I couldn't fault her energy as she had already shot 3 porn scenes for us today, and still had the sexual energy to go again. Grace was similar to Charlotte in that way, as she was also inexperienced when she started, and just couldn't get enough of the men we had on tap for her. I feared that this might well be her only movie for us, and she seemed to be living out every wild fantasy she had in one weekend.

"Does this not bother you?" Angie asked Sean, "Your new wife up there with a man?"

"Not at all," he replied without thought, "I just want her to enjoy herself. I've never seen her more turned on, more alive than when we started talking about this and watching your films."

"I just hope you won't regret it when it's all over," she continued, "We spoke about doing this over several years before taking the plunge."

"I know it's been a whirlwind," Sean said, "But I'm one for living now, and only regretting the things you don't do. I said that to Grace. Think about things later, do it now."

"Do you not feel left out?" Angie went on? "I mean, Grace is having so much fun, but what about you?"

"I'm not worried," Sean replied, "I get off seeing Grace receive pleasure. Nothing I've seen has ever compared to seeing Jordan fuck her, or you licking her. My beautiful wife, a porn star."

"I get that," Angie went on, "We're the same. Although Dan has been with plenty of our stars now as you saw today. Have you never wanted to know what sex with a porn star is like?"

I knew what Angie was hinting at. She liked Sean. She wanted him.

"I'll be having sex with a porn star the next time Grace and I are together," he reasoned, "That will do for me."

"You could have a porn star tonight," Angie finally made it clear that she wanted to spend the night with him. "Come on, spend the night with me. Fuck me. Let me show you some of the tricks I've picked up."

Sean looked at me as if to ask my permission. I nodded that it was okay.

"Are you sure mate?" Sean asked, almost unbelieving that it was okay.

"Course it is," I told him, "Angie has been with hundreds of men since we started. We don't get jealous or own each other. Have fun with her."

Angie giggled and led Sean by the hand as Grace had done with Jordan an hour earlier. They were now making a hell of a noise. I guessed that Grace was being more flamboyant as her husband could hear. I went to my room after and found that they had left the bedroom door open for Sean to see. Grace was riding Jordan's huge length and pounding down on his cock with everything she had. Her flesh rippled every time she hammered down on him. He was reaching up to play with her tits as she fucked him. Grace caught my eye and smiled as I moved on to go to bed.

Before I slept, I heard similar noises coming from Angie and hoped that Grace wouldn't mind her husband having fun.

Nobody surfaced until after 11 the following day. Angie came down in a long nightshirt and looked glowing. Sean followed not long after, followed by Grace. She looked even more beautiful without makeup, and having that just fucked look about her. We chatted over breakfast and the newlywed couple had a few minutes to themselves before we considered filming again. They seemed to be smiling as they shared stories about their respective nights of fun. Angie had a big smile on her face too, which always made me happy. I wanted her to enjoy this trip, and she loved the scene with Grace and now had a fun night with a new man.

Once breakfast was done, we settled down to film the foursome scene I planned. Grace and Emma lounged on the sun loungers as they talked about sex. They started by kissing and soon had each other nude in the afternoon sun. Grace took the lead a little more, licking and squeezing Emma's tits. When I signalled, Grace went down on her without hesitation and lapped at her wet pussy. When Emma got on all-fours, Grace didn't hesitate to eat her asshole today. I wondered if Jordan had introduced her to the joys of analingus last night, as she seemed much more at home with it today.

Emma returned the compliment to Grace before we brought in the 2 boys. I had Danny and Jordan naked and ready to go with hard cocks while the girls played. When they noticed them watching, the girls beckoned them over to join them. Danny paired up with Grace and licked her pussy, while Emma sucked Jordan's cock. The boys then fucked their girls in a few positions while we filmed a good amount of footage of all 4.

Emma then suggested that the boys swap places, so Jordan moved in to fuck Grace, while Danny fucked Emma. The boys showed their usual restraint and were still hard when we cut for a short break.

"Girls, are you both ready to go anal with this one?" I asked them.

Emma agreed straight away, but Grace hesitated. I knew then that Jordan hadn't taken her that way last night. She was still an anal virgin. I wanted Danny to take her anal virginity for us.

Sean approached Grace and hugged her. Her sweating body glistened in the sun. He gently squeezed her bum and kissed her as they talked. I had a feeling that he had talked his new wife into giving up her ass for the first time.

"I'll let the boys take my ass," Grace announced as she made her way back onto the set.

She knelt on the lounger and presented her ass to Danny, who kissed and licked her untouched rim before working one finger, then a second into her hole. Grace whimpered as he fingered her, but trusted him to look after her. Angie filmed the closeup shot as Danny slowly eased the tip of his cock into her tight hole, while I filmed her face as it contorted with pain, then pleasure as he worked his length into her. Danny stroked her hair and kissed her neck as he gradually opened her up. He treated her lovingly and kept checking that she was ok. Once he was fully in, she fucked her slowly, all the while talking into her ear and kissing her ears and neck. My cock was hard watching them. The connection was clear to see.

Once we had enough, I asked the girls to swap over. Grace sat astride Jordan and he eased his cock into her newly fucked asshole. He also treated her carefully and didn't go too hard. I didn't want to go too far in this scene, so I asked Emma to go down on Grace while Jordan was in her ass, then cut the scene ready for cumshots. I made this a simple and traditional porn cumshot. The girls knelt together and opened their mouths while the boys wanked. Danny came first and blasted a load into Grace's face and waiting mouth, getting some on Emma. Jordan did the same to Emma, before shooting his last into Grace's open mouth. She looked up innocently as she swallowed their sperm.

Everything had gone to plan so far, and Grace was building up nicely to our final scene. Our 2 Spanish actors arrived and were introduced to the cast. They were good-looking men, one around 40, and one a good bit younger.

"Ok Grace," I spoke to her while she sat naked by the pool with Sean, "This is going to be the big one. Are you ready to go further?"

"I think so," she smiled.

"I know you are darling," Sean encouraged her, "You've been so hot. These boys are going to love you."

She smiled at him and squeezed his hand.

"So we are going to film you walking down the stairs in your wedding dress," I explained, Grace nodded, "Sean will hand you over to the boys who will feel your body through the dress. You will then suck their cocks one by one."

Grace nodded again.

"I want you to keep the dress on," I told her, "The boys will pull the top down so they can play with your tits, and take your knickers off. I just want them to lift your dress and fuck you."

"Ok, that sounds fine so far," She agreed.

"We are going to get more kinky," I continued, "Once all the boys have had you, I want them to lay on the sofa so you can lick their asses. Are you ok with that?"

"Yes, I'm fine," she replied, "Jordan showed me how to do it last night, so I'm ready."

"I'm then going to get you to ride Jordan," I explained, "And the 3 others will take your ass one by one. We're also going to try to get 3 of them in you at once. 2 in your ass and 1 in your pussy."

1...345678