How Did We Get Here? Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that even possible?" Grace asked, looking genuinely shocked at this point.

"Yes, Angie has done it and was okay," I replied, "And I'm confident you will be too."

She didn't say anything and nodded.

"We will then get your dress back on properly so the boys can cum over you in it," I finished off, "Then they're all going to pee over you."

Grace looked at Sean again and he nodded and kissed her. His constant reassurance put Grace at ease.

"For the very last scene, I want you to lay on the lilo at the edge of the pool," I told her.

"I saw that in one of Angie's films, I loved that scene." Grace smiled.

"I want you to masturbate so we can see your wedding ring," I continued, "Everybody will pee on you while you wank."

"Ok," she replied, "Let's do this before I change my mind. Your films are filthy, I can't believe I'm going to let you do this to me."

Grace and Sean went to their room to get ready, and when she emerged half an hour later, she looked even more stunning than she had on her wedding day. I filmed her coming down the stairs with Sean, and she did a twirl for the boys to show off her dress. I had the 4 men naked and hard, lined up ready for her. She gave a sexy smile as she admired their toned bodies and huge cocks.

"I'm even wearing my wedding lingerie for you boys," she said, lifting the dress to show her stockings and suspenders, "Only Sean has ever seen them. He says it's ok for you to see them, and to use me any way you want to."

She kissed Sean, and he gave her a loving squeeze on the bum before she walked over to the boys.

"Fuck her hard boys," Sean told them, "She wants it rough and hard. Abuse her body."

The boys went straight to work. They kissed her and roughly touched her tits and ass. Jordan pushed her down to the floor and one of the Spanish guys eased his cock into her mouth. She sucked him hard and Jordan grabbed her hair and forced her onto him until she gagged. He then repeated this with Danny, followed by the other Spanish guy. He then faces fucked her himself until she coughed and couldn't take anymore.

They pulled her back to her feet hitched her dress up and yanked her silky knickers to one side so the first of them could enter her. One of the Spanish guys fucked her hard and spanked her ass as he pounded her. Danny grabbed her hair and put his cock in her mouth again and fucked it. They took turns for a few minutes until Grace had a red mark on her ass from the spanking.

They threw her down on the sofa and Jordan roughly penetrated her again, this time gently squeezing her throat as he fucked her. He gave her a playful slap in the face which she loved, so he did it a few more times, before allowing one of the others to do the same to her.

I called cut at this point to give her a break and also to prepare how I wanted to film her first anal scene. We put cushions on the floor for her, and she got back on her knees. Danny prepared to fuck her ass. The rest of the boys lay back on the sofa for Grace to lick their asses while she was fucked. Danny slowly inched into her when we rolled the camera again, and she yelped as his length stretched her ass. She licked Jordan's ass as Danny built up speed. Danny also grabbed a handful of her hair to force her head deeper into Jordan's ass.

Jordan soon moved around to take Grace in the ass, and she rimmed one of the Spanish guys. We repeated this until all the boys had taken her ass and received a rimjob. Jordan then lay on the sofa and guided Grace onto his cock, with her resting against his chest. He pulled her dress up and held her ass cheeks apart so the boys could start to enter her. She screamed as the first cock entered her ass, but soon started to relax and enjoy the sensation of feeling so full. The boys started to fuck her harder as she opened up more, pulling her hair and gently slapping her face as they used her holes.

Jordan then turned her over and guided her ass down onto his cock, while Danny lined up to edge the tip of his cock into her tightest hole too. It took a good few moments to get part of his length inside her before one of the Spanish guys lowered himself into position to enter her pussy. The final man gave her his cock to suck, so we managed to get 2 in her ass, 1 in her pussy and 1 in the mouth at the same time You could see that she was uncomfortable, so only filmed this for a minute ir so from different angles. I could then cut this scene to make it look longer.

Grace looked exhausted now, so we stopped for a drink break. Even though she was hot and sweaty, she still looked beautiful. Her makeup was no longer perfect, but she looked great. Sean was checking that she was okay, and she nodded that she was. He gave her another hug and kissed the lips that had welcomed 4 cocks just a few moments earlier.

We got ready to shoot again and the boys wanked to get themselves nearer to cumming. Grace knelt amongst the cushions as the boys crowded around her. They again grabbed her hair as she gave them rough blowjobs, and slapped her face as she switched from cock to cock. Danny was first to cum and shot his usual huge load into her face and mouth, before aiming the last bits down her chest onto her dress. No sooner was he done, than the first Spanish guy erupted in her mouth, letting his seed drip down her chin and onto her chest and dress.

Jordan was next, and went off in her mouth, then removed it and put his cock against the silky material of her dress, soaking it with his sperm. The last of the Spanish guys came quickly too, adding to the mess on her face and dress. Grace swallowed the mixture of cum in her mouth and smiled, wrapping her ring-clad hand around his cock and sucking the last drops of his seed from him.

Sean led his wife outside for the final scene and she knelt once more near the pool. Jordan was first to release his stream of pee over her face and hair, before aiming down at her spunk-soaked wedding dress. The material clung to her curves as it got wetter. The other 3 guys soon followed and I asked her to open her mouth, which she did without hesitation. She didn't swallow but allowed it to run out of her mouth and down her front. She was soaked by the end, and I felt that we had our best shoot ever in the can.

"You ok Grace?" I asked her. "Let's get you out of that dress. I'll get it professionally cleaned before we leave."

"I'm good thanks," she replied, "That was wild."

"Did you enjoy it though?" I went on.

"Yeah, it was lots of fun," she said, "But I'm never having 3 cocks inside me at once again. That wasn't comfortable!"

"Thanks for trying it," I told her, "It sets your film apart from the rest of our girls."

"Do you want me on the lilo now?" she asked, "You wanted to finish with everybody peeing on me didn't you?"

"Yes, that's right," I replied, "We'll give the boys a few moments, and I'd like the girls to do it too."

"Ok, that's cool," she smiled, "I want Sean to do this one as well, please. I want him last."

"Of course," I promised her," No problem at all. We'll do the girls first, then the pro boys, then myself and Sean. That ok?"

Grace nodded and smiled. I hoped that she would change her mind and work again, but I had the feeling that this would be the last time we saw her.

We rolled the camera again, and the 3 girls stood naked next to the pool Angie thanked Grace and Sean for allowing us to be a part of their honeymoon. Angie and Emma kissed her and had one last touch of her tits and perfect pussy before helping her onto the lilo for her going away treat. Grace lay and spread her legs, putting on only a pair of sunglasses and started to play with herself. I zoomed in while Emma and Angie aimed their pee over Grace, getting most of it on her face and tits. She no longer flinched at all as the warm streams hit her sun-kissed body.

The boys had no problem going again and all 4 of them sprayed every part of her body. Grace was fingering herself faster now and getting more turned on as the pee rained down on her. She was close to orgasm by the time I aimed my liquid onto her pussy and tits. Finally, Sean let go of his wife, aiming firstly into her mouth, then down her body until most of his pee was landing on her open pussy as she rubbed her clit. Grace came just before Sean finished, which was perfect. The entire cast apart from myself with the camera jumped into the pool to join Grace as I filmed that final shot to round off.

I saved everything and was going to put the camera down, but when I came back out, Angie was kissing one of the Spanish guys, and Emma was locked in a clinch with the other. I checked that I was ok to film, and they both agreed. I could just about see under the water that Angie had her legs wrapped around him, and he supported her and was fucking her. Their lips remained locked in a passionate kiss as they made love. Emma's guy was now on the side of the pool to allow her to suck his cock. Grace watched on next to Sean, Danny and Jordan.

Angie was next up on the edge of the pool and the Spanish guy licked her pussy. She looked fantastic with the sin reflecting on her wet body as he buried his face in her cunt. No matter how many men my wife went with, there was always something special about watching her cum on somebody's tongue. Angie jumped back in with him and swam to the shallow end of the pool, so he could fuck her from behind on the steps. It only lasted a few more minutes before he shot his load inside Angie. I filmed her walking out of the pool with his sperm dripping down her legs.

Emma was also now fucking her man, and I could see Grace kissing Sean as Jordan and Danny played with her tits. I couldn't believe she still had the energy to go again after the pounding she had taken. Sean lifted her to the poolside and licked her pussy. She still looked red and open from the large cocks she had already received Danny sucked her nipples while Sean licked her, and Jordan kissed her passionately.

They moved to a sun lounger where Sean finally fucked his wife in front of our camera. The boys continued to attend to her tits and kiss her while her husband made love to her. This was loving rather than the hard stuff we had filmed. Sean didn't last long before he groaned and let go of what must have been a huge load that he had built up inside her. When he pulled out, the thick white cream oozed out of her. I thought we were done and concentrated on Emma, whose man now unloaded deep inside her.

"Please fuck me one last time," Grace said to Jordan and Danny, "I want you both to cum inside me."

Jordan did first, making love to her this time and pouring another load inside her. By the time Danny had finished, she was a mess, with a huge load running out of her onto the sun lounger. This was a real bonus, and I couldn't resist approaching her with my cock that was rock hard. She nodded as I approached, so I slipped inside her loose cunt and fucked her while filming and added a 4th load inside her. This was the last of it, and I filmed her and Sean walking back into the house hand in hand, with our combined spunk running down her legs. We were finally done.

I of coursed asked Grace again whether she would reconsider filming more porn, but she said it was highly unlikely, but it wasn't a hard never again. We had to get back to reality, and I had work in editing to do on this film. We said our goodbyes and flew home to get back to work and left the couple to enjoy the last few days of their honeymoon.

I put a few teasers out when we got back, and as I had expected, interest blew up. We had our best month for subscriptions that I had ever seen, they just kept coming. I kept Grace and Sean in the loop as I had promised them an extra payment if we hit a certain amount of buys for their film. We doubled what I had expected. I asked again whether she would change her mind and film again, but it was a firm and polite no for now.

They were delighted with the final movie that I sent the night before release. There were 2 hours of footage in the main film, which was the 4 planned scenes. The extras that I filmed on the first night, plus the unplanned piece by the pool would be charged at a one-off cost for each. Grace and Sean emailed to tell me that she had invited her best friend Kate and her Fiancé Charlie to watch it with them. She was the only friend she had told, as they had been friends since nursery school and had no secrets. Kate was immediately interested and wanted to know everything, although Grace had told her that she needed to watch the film before she would tell all.

This got my mind wandering as to what Kate looked like, and whether would she take enough of an interest to want to work with us. We were receiving far fewer emails of interest now, and the night before this video was released, I got a call from Charlotte to say that she would soon need a break, as she and Jimmy were expecting their first child. I was delighted for them as a friend, but I knew I would be losing one of my big stars for a while. I did however suggest that Charlotte did one more film before her baby came. We hadn't ventured into filming a pregnant woman, but given how popular Charlotte was with our viewers, it seemed only natural that it would work.

"Grace's Honeymoon" went live, and as predicted, the number of buys we had for the extra footage was unprecedented. She even went past Charlotte in terms of popularity and sales. I was desperate for her to shoot with us again, but she still said no. After a couple of weeks, Grace did message me, but only to say that her friend Kate had been asking her loads of questions as to how it worked to film porn. She had given her my details and told her to contact me if she was serious. She told me that I wasn't to contact her yet, as it had only been a private chat between the 2 of them, and she hadn't mentioned it to her husband-to-be.

With enquiries from new girls reducing, I felt under pressure to find new content. Jodie had filmed a couple of new pieces for us as had Emma. Cindy had stopped and was helping Steve produce the movies that he was making on our first site. They were also short of new talent and were using more well-known models. The film quality was great, but interest was down as the stars in the films were well-known and had plenty of footage available. Our niche was new girls, and we needed to find new stars.

I did have a couple of ideas to work on though. We had made a tonne of cash on Grace's film, so had money in the bank to splash on something we felt was worth doing. I also had an idea for a relatively cheap film that would celebrate how we started. Angie turned 50 in a couple of months, and I sounded her out about filming a gangbang to celebrate. It would be with at least 50 men, the largest that she had ever taken on. I decided that rather than make this with our usual stars, I would invite our subscribers to bid as to how much they would pay to shoot with our first star. Angie loved the idea of filming with real fans rather than stars for a change.

I also wanted to get one last film with Charlotte before she took her break to have their child. I wanted to film a gangbang for her too, but one where the men were gentle with her and took care of her and her unborn baby. I pitched it to her and Jimmy, and they were up for the idea. She was also clear that she didn't want anything that required anything athletic, but would do a scene if the men were performers she knew and trusted. She wouldn't do anything more than 10 either so it didn't get too wild.

I contacted our usual cast of men and warned them that I would be very strict on the direction of this film, which wasn't something I usually did. I usually let the scene flow and for the actors to dictate the sex. On this one, however, I would make sure that Charlotte was comfortable at all times. She suggested making it a creampie film, which was a great idea. She joked that she couldn't get any more pregnant as she was 6 months gone.

I set the page up for Angie's birthday party and immediately had several subscribers who paid the £100 I set as the fee. Any member paying the fee would not only get to star in a film with Angie but also get a lifetime membership to our site. We had no shortage of takers, and I soon had 30 men paid up and ready to go.

Traffic on this site was still high, with most people commenting on the film with Grace, and begging us to feature her again. I contacted her again and sent some of the comments. She once again replied that she was flattered that she had so many admirers, but she was not going to film porn again. I filmed a couple of basic scenes with Jodie and Emma, but the comments were coming back as average. The subscribers thought the content was okay, but it was nothing different to the hundreds of other sites out there.

We were ready however to shoot Charlotte in her pregnant scene. She was now 6 months gone, and her naturally curvy figure was now even more full, as her baby was beginning to show a large bump. She wasn't made up, but looked glowing and as happy as I had ever seen her. I had assembled a cast of 9 men in the end, all of whom she had filmed with before. They were all issued with instructions to treat Charlotte carefully and that we would only use 3 positions. She was comfortable with Doggy and liked it lying on her back, with the man lying on his side. She would also do reverse cowgirl so we could see her bump, and nobody would be pressing on it.

She took the scene on with her usual enthusiasm and sucked the boys' cocks while lying down on the bed. Each of them presented their cock for her to suck before they started to fuck her while she lay on her back and sucked the men next to her face. We moved on to doggy, and although it was slower and more careful than usual, it was so horny to see this blooming pregnant woman take a cock from behind while sucking another.

The first man came inside her while fucking from behind, and another soon followed. We then moved into reverse cowgirl, with her pussy dripping sperm onto the cock of the man below her. One by one they blew their seed into her until the last man eased his cock into her overflowing cunt. It was like somebody had turned a tap on with the amount of fluid leaking out of her.

Charlotte was tired at the end but was still smiling as she always did. We wrapped up just over an hour, which was perfect as I didn't want her to feel that she had to work for hours. I hoped we would see her work again after her break, but knew that we would see her and Jimmy as friends whatever they decided to do.

The video was popular, but fans were sad of course that Charlotte would be taking a break. She was overwhelmed by the amount of lovely comments wishing her and her new family well. This video brought on another rush of interest in the birthday Gangbang. We were now up to 45 subscribers, so I went back to them all and set a date in a month, a week after Angie's 50th. I was confident that we would at least get another 5 to make it up to 50.

The day before we filmed, I finally got a message from Kate, Grace's friend. She wanted to meet Angie and me to have a chat. She was vague about what she wanted out of it, but the fact that Grace would be coming with her was enough to interest me. I asked her to send me a photo, which she did. She sent one of her and Grace dressed up for a night out. She was shorter than Grace, with blonde hair and was very pretty. She had a nice pair of tits and looked in good shape. I knew she would be popular if we could get her.

I met the girls for coffee and chatted about how married life was treating Grace. You could see how happy she was and said that she thought that the honeymoon experience had brought her and Sean even closer. Sex had been even better, and they were now doing the kind of things she did on film in her bedroom. Sean was fantasising about her sleeping with more men, in bigger numbers, and being dominated and used. She still insisted that she wasn't doing porn again though, and they were using the dirty talk to fuel their sex. Kate was quiet at the start, but also soon opened up about her impending marriage to Charlie and her own sex life.

1...345678