How Did You Spend Your Morning?

Story Info
How i live my life, this time a visit to a Disciplinarian.
1k words
3.96
2.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How Did You Spend Your Morning? - slave girl sara 6/10/2023

As a 24/7 full time slave I have been brought up to expect the unusual, run with the outrageous, enjoy the fun, but above all be obedient. It's no secret as part of the partnership I have with Marc that I am shared, loaned or lent out, a lot bit more now post Covid.

Marc told me yesterday, Thursday, his dad, who also shares me, felt I would once again benefit from a visit to a Disciplinarian, this time a stern man for the discipline they cannot give.

The last time I was sent away was two or three months ago and was to a Domme, Sheffield way. That was mainly to increase my Anal knowledge. I was tethered over a leather spanking horse, which itself was something new to me, then She introduced me to various anal tools designed to stretch and make me tingle at the same time, with plenty of slaps in between.

Also used on me was her slave, like you see on DVDs, naked, permanent hard on and a black face mask. One of his jobs was to stuff my mouth full of his generous cock and stifle my cries and screams as she wound the plug wider. Well, with me gagging always making me cum, so I think she thought she was doing a good job, gauging by my trembles and wetness.

That was only some of the happenings during the two or so hours I spent with her and I was obviously finished off with the hardest strapping ever whilst gagging on the slave's cock. He was then allowed at the business end and fucked me as she caned and strapped him, served him fucking right.

Back to the here and now, I woke Sir as normal this morning with my hands and mouth, no fucking for me just his pleasure being wanked. We had breakfast and with me still naked I was given five stripes from his cane over the breakfast table.

Before he went to work he kissed my bottom and my lips and told me to behave or my visit would become a weekly event. Being striped before a trip out is a traditional way of showing everyone Sir`s mark and that you are owned, we don`t go into collars and such.

I dressed appropriately in my best office uniform and full undies. My appointment was with a 'Doctor' at nine-thirty in his suite in the centre of Leeds. I arrived fifteen minutes early and rang the bell in the foyer. A lady answered the intercom and said she would come down and collect me which she did.

She was lovely and chatted about the wet weather, how warm it was and bla, bla, bla, I really was not listening. My mind was racing, if she did anything wrong was she spanked, if spanked did she have to thank?...

We got to the suite and I followed her into an office. Once sat opposite her she asked how much I had actually heard coming up the stairs and I said nothing and she marked that fact on a sheet she was filling in. She explained how I was there on my own free will and could leave at any time. The treatment/therapy would include some corporal punishment which I could refuse and basically I was free to leave at any time at all.

Two signatures and todays date later and I was led through a door into a changing room. She asked if I wished her to undress me, I nodded yes. I was a little intrigued at what she would remove last, knickers or bra. Only because at school when we went swimming some were more shy of tits out whilst others covered their mounds. Anyway with her she removed my bra after my jumper and blouse, so that blew that theory out of the window.

A knock came on another door and she answered it, she asked him to wait and dressed me in a white silk robe. He came in and introduced himself and the reason of my visit. He said he had been asked to correct my faults, best he could anyway, he had obviously been sent a list;

Loose Lipped.

Wore shoes in the house twice.

Several times not putting Sir`s coat away when he came in from outside.

Not appearing to try on the cooking front.

Predicting outcomes, - going over a table without being told.

Quite a catalogue he said, would I agree. I of course agreed.

His secretary gave him my paperwork for him to sign and he added to my list. Failure to listen when being spoken to, she had added that to my sheet. I was asked would I like any of the list deleting.

I said "No thank you Sir."

She took my robe off for me to be examined, he was mumbling things to her and she was writing it down, a bit like the dentist when he is counting your teeth. The last bit I got, five well placed and well-spaced cane strokes, now bruising so given today. He told her to add to the list, 'apparently not learning from previous mistakes.'

I could have said it was because he gave me his mark but was too scared I guess.

I was laid on my back and she examined my breasts and, legs open, my pussy, I was told for humiliation. I was taken into his discipline room, so tastefully adorned with furniture, little did I then know then I would be over it all during my stay.

He pulled out a dining chair placed a bath towel thing over his lap and lent me over his knee. She stood by my head and held me down, gently by my shoulders.

I won't detail my discipline as its private for me and Marc but I was punished from the soles of my feet to the cheeks of my face and my chaperone cooled my bottom with soothing cream before dressing me and showing me out, after I had stopped crying.

For those reading this true account thinking, "Yeah right, sure you did." just Google Disciplinarians in a city near you, like Leeds and you will re assess your thinking, maybe.