How Do You Mend a Broken Heart

Story Info
An outpouring of love to a third party.
1.5k words
3.93
2.7k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
163 Followers

It was a Saturday night and My husband and l expected our close friends and Swap partners, Jill and Jack. Jill for those that don't know already is Curvey Gal and the most outgoing lady l ever had the pleasure to lick. Her only rival that she had in my books is my loving and kinky husband.

As for Jack, he is far more reserved and more of a go-with-the-flow type. I take no pleasure in saying he's more like myself as our spouses are similar to one another. But together it was magic. Maybe my biggest gratitude l will always owe them both is they were able to push us over the hump, as to Bisexuality.

For me, the interest in other females goes back as far as l can remember, but such a thing was looked down upon far more than compared to today, and it was even worse for guys. l will let my husband speak for himself and his conversion, but l will say that he breached the gate before l did but only by less than a minute.

With them coming we girls having some time together had become a given, and normally how the play got started. If the boys did anything together was a hit or miss at best, even with both of us girls doing everything we could to persuade them. And when they did we were both over the moon.

When the knock on the door sounded my heart fluttered knowing l would soon be with my best girl. That said my heart was way behind my Kitty which was already wet and waiting for hours before.

I open the door and threw myself into Jill, kissing her hard on the lips and to hell with the neighbors if they didn't like it. The best girl in my arms with my lips pressed against hers so you might think things are perfect, hell, l would think things are perfect. But somehow l could tell they were not.

l didn't mention my feelings but l did ask about Jack's whereabouts. With sad eyes, Jill said he wasn't coming as he left her. My husband seeing all this and being the great guy he is, walked away to give us girls the time we needed. About twenty minutes later Jill ask me to fetch my husband as they were very close also, and honestly far better at consoling even my best friend than l was.

The sadness was written on all our faces, and any thought of sex was out the window. We all know there are things far more important than play. That said as if it was a normal playdate, my husband prepared the tubs for us ladies. Very tenderly he removed our clothing and helped us in the tub, before once again allowing us a bit of time alone.

It was getting late by this time, the words were never said but we all knew that Jill would be staying the night. l heard the shower in our other bathroom come on, It was apparent my husband choose to shower in there instead of the normal of using the adjoining shower in our bathroom.

He came back shortly afterward figuring we were also ready to come out, and he was right. I never thought watching him tenderly pat Jill dry could look so lovely. But l should have known as he has done the same to me hundreds of times when it is just he and l. l knew already but it never hurts to get a reminder of what a great guy l have, he's still the very best ever.

The three of us got into our bed with my husband in the middle. Like so many times before he read my mind or just chalk up another one on the great guy list, as instead of me he wrapped his arms around Jill just to comfort her and just maybe help her find sleep. l was the first to wake and maybe for the very first time, and there they were just as l saw them last. It was beautiful, l can't describe it in any other way.

l got up and put a pot of coffee on and as it brewed I returned to our bedroom. My husband was moving and about to get up. l placed my hand on his broad shoulder and told him "Honey, Jill needs you more."

l stayed only long enough to see him softly kissing her cheek and Jill's eyes beginning to open. Then as was given to me the night before l left them to console one another in their own way.

l sat in the kitchen rolling around the same hard Italian cookie until l heard what l knew was my husband making love to her. l assume we all have that, the difference between having sex and making love. But l am witness to my husband and his are extreme with every level in between. Just like the sex she told me was like no other she ever had been with, l knew she was in for another very first best time.

l did not have to go see it, l have lived it too many times to keep track of. And her moans that were somehow different from any other times l heard come from her mouth told me where she was and how she felt.

It was nearly an hour before they came out to the kitchen, the coffee now has gone cold. But the only thing that mattered was our best girl who once again had a smile on her face. Was it the biggest? No, but a smile nevertheless and plenty big enough to brighten up my day.

I did not think our friendship could be deeper but it was after that day. And l am sorry to say it changed again shortly after that when Jill decided to move back to where most of her family lived and where she came from. l lost a piece of my heart when that happened and although l feel sadness and longing whenever l think of her and especially now witnessing this, l also know l was blessed with such a friend. It does not escape me that most don't ever have such a thing nor what l have with my husband, l am truly blessed.

To the ladies reading l hope you also feel the same way about you and yours, if not know that my heart goes out to you. For the guys, it is far simpler, either Great Job! or you should be ashamed of yourself. Time is fleeting my friends and as each day goes by it increases the chances of regret (if l only...) I am sure l will meet my end with those words upon my lips, but l know it will pale against all the wonderful things l have experienced, almost every one of them coaxed to try by my loving husband. For l feel certain my life would have been dull and hapless if l never asked a friend of mine (who is, that guy?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Friends

From my wife's insistence and the promise of something extra special if l did, l'm address the above with my point of view. There is not much to say and l am sure it will leave none of you Hot & Bothered. l'll even be surprised if this makes it through Editing for they way it is being told. But like hers, my opinion is straight from the heart. We hate for anyone to suffer and in our own way we hope that this might help someone, it's surely not to get anyone's rocks off. So take or leave as you may, we offer it for consideration to understand us better or more importantly yourself or someone you love.

As to making love to Jill, that was a very easy task. l treated her as she should be treated, with love and affection. And l just read her body and reactions just as l would if we were in the mix of the kinkiest night ever. The process doesnt change, just the signs and sounds they give us. And you simply have to be more interested in giving them what they need over your own wants and needs. Somehow if like magic you find yourself as rewarded as they are.

To touch upon me and my bisexuality, it was unlike my wife's meaning it was not long held. Gay people l just see as people and l still do, we have a story here that explains it far better, or at least the planting of the seed. l, don't throw stones. Like-minded adults should be free to do as they want. If you don't like it then don't do it, it's as simple as that.

l got and kept my best girl with the advice above and maybe fluttered a few more hearts along the way. Giving ourselves to other was nothing we ever take lightly no matter as it may seem here, but when we do we did so with everything we got. So Jill, if youre out there. We still love you and hope only the best things in life has touch you since the last time we had the pleasure to do so. Hugs & Kisses, Bees and her very lucky hubby

Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
163 Followers