Teased

Story Info
A couple's day in the park.
2.7k words
4.26
11.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A soft breeze cooled my heated skin from the long walk in the park. There couldn't be a better day for our date today. Although, I don't think my boyfriend would agree with that thought, never being one for the outdoors.

I looked over my shoulder to find him leaned back against a tree, deep under the tree's shade, his very familiar features obscured. His shaggy blonde hair covered the top part of his face as his attention was downcast toward whatever he was reading on his phone. He peeked up from his phone a moment later, the mesmerizing blues of his eyes revealed. As the smirk slowly formed over his face and his eyes lit up, I realized I'd been staring at him. I quickly turned away to hide the blush that was no doubt formed on my fair skin.

With a sigh, I found my way over to another tree some distance away from him and take out my own phone. To some, it would seem odd, us separated like this. I try not to think about how much more heated I would become if I were near him. My body shivered with the fantasy of what he would say, how he would tease me, all the while knowing my fantasies could never live up to his reality.

A few seconds passed of social media browsing and I can already feel his eyes on me. I bit down on my lower lip, hard, hoping the pain would distract me from my wandering thoughts and his stare that burned into me. When that failed, I closed my eyes and gripped my phone tightly.

In my distraction, I did not realize he was upon me until his thumb lifted my chin. My eyes were still closed and I could not see what he was doing, but I could feel him. His presence wrapped around me like a comforting blanket. His scent, some combination of mint, outdoors, and cinnamon, filled my nose. So badly did I want to reach out and touch him. Run my fingers through his hair as I crushed my lips to his.

My eyes sprung open before my vivid imagination went too far. I found him gazing at me. Up close, I could just make out the small hints of green that floated on the edges of his eyes, giving them the appearance of an ocean-y color. The signature smirk was still very much in place. He knew how much he affected me. My heart raced inside its cage with such force I thought it might break free.

He brushed my hair behind my ear, goosebumps erupting over my skin wherever he touched and where I wanted him to. I bit down on my lip again, not recognizing when I stopped. He tsked, pulling gently on my chin to get me to release my lower lip.

"I thought I told you, I'm the only one who could abuse those beautiful lips, Hailey."

His voice, the closeness, the insinuation... I couldn't help it. My mind wandered into depravity and I just knew my face had turned crimson with embarrassment because I could and would never hide that from him.

"I didn't know I was abusing them, Orion." My voice lacked the confidence I was hoping it would have. He chuckled darkly, and I knew I was in trouble now.

"You were. Maybe not as much as I would, but you were still doing it. I should punish you for it, but I can think of so many more fun things that we could both enjoy." I gasped, my imagination running rampant with possibilities as my thighs squeeze a little tighter together.

"We... We're out in a public park," I countered.

"So? That's never stopped me before. Besides, I love the red tint to your cheeks so much. If I could, I would make sure it never left your face."

He leaned in closer until our lips were only inches apart. Thoughts of him kissing me crazy filters through my head and I can't help but want it so badly. Even out here in the middle of a park trail where anyone could find us. Caught up in my thoughts, I barely felt his hand slowly traced from my jaw down my throat along that pounding pulse point. His eyes followed along as he went down further. His fingers stopped their descent and circled over my nipples through the thick combination of my shirt and hoodie. It felt as if I wore nothing at all with how the ghost feeling of his touch drove me crazy with need.

I panted, ready to combust the second he leaned forward a bit further and merged our lips together. Suddenly, he pulled away and chuckled. I tried to glare at him, but likely failed miserably. I realized his intentions too late.

"That's not funny!"

"It's not, but it is fun," he countered as he rubbed his hand tenderly against my fiery cheeks. "Let's keep walking. It's a nice day out."

We walked further down the trail until we came to an open, more populated part of the park. There was a river cutting the park in two, a stone bridge arching over it, with several couples chatting and leaning against the railings. It was a beautiful sight, and I loved it here, even in the chilly air of Autumn. In fact, it might have been more beautiful today with all the vibrant colors of the leaves for all the trees.

Orion and I took a rest by a tree, away from the buzz of all the other people. I leaned back against his chest. The comfort and safety of his arms as they wrapped around me felt right. Until his hands wandered again. First over my waist, then he brushed under my breasts. I batted his hands away and looked at him over my shoulder with what I hope was a scowl. He was already smirking.

"There's people here," I reminded him stubbornly, even as my body felt the thrill of my situation. My words, however, fell on death ears as his hand slipped closer to the waistband of my jeans. I gripped his hand in a death hold until he stopped in his tracks.

"That's the fun of it all. Any second, someone could look over here and see me treating you like the queen you are, Hailey. Let me bring you pleasure, right here in the park." He paused for a moment, tilted his head to the side as he stared down at me and his smirk grew. "Or maybe you don't want praise and gentle touches. I think you want to be my little slut. With my fingers down your pants, forcing you to come on them. But not before I make you beg for it, not before I make you cover your mouth to keep all those pretty sounds to ourselves."

Oh God. Oh my God. It wasn't just my face that burned now. I felt like I was on fire everywhere. I wanted it so bad, to beg him, just like he said. I whimpered in response, unable to form an actual intellectual response. But then a crowd of girls walked past us and onto the bridge. One girl looked back at me quickly with a puzzled expression before turning back to her friends, was like a cold bucket of water to my arousal.

"Can we just go home? I'm getting whiplash from this," I groaned. He didn't answer. Instead, he spun us around until my back was pressed against the tree. His larger frame covered every inch of me and that wandering hand of his had moved up to cup my breast. I couldn't stop myself. I moaned and his hand snapped up to cover my mouth.

"Quiet now, my little slut. If you're so needy, all you need to do is ask," he said in a teasing tone. This time, I tried to fight it off, resist the desire that had flooded my system again. I shook my head no, and he tsked and pinched my stiff nipples. I couldn't have fought that. My body arched and a muffled whimper slipped between his fingers that covered my mouth. "I love those sounds you make. Just like the blush on your face, it's my drug and I'll get more of it whenever I can and whenever I want. Don't bother protesting either. I know you love it when I get more dominant, Hailey."

He slowly removed his hand from my mouth and glanced over his shoulder. I looked as well and was glad to know no one had looked our way yet. His hand languidly slipped down from my breast and traced my curves. I whimpered from the sensual touch, my thighs squeezed tightly together.

I wanted him to kneel in front of me, to bury his face between my legs and make me scream his name in front of all these people. My imagination ran with the idea until I moaned his name. Orion swallowed the sound with a devouring kiss that lit up all my insides. This made all the whiplash worth it.

We kissed for what seemed like minutes, but was perhaps only a few seconds before he pulled away. He took my hand and led me away from the tree and further into the crowded area. My worry must have been painted across my face because we stopped and he brushed some strands of my golden brown hair behind my ear, his usual method of soothing me.

"I would not share you for all the gold in the world, Hailey. Trust me to make sure they won't hear or see you. Let's go somewhere more private, where I can take care of you."

Breathless and dazed, I nodded my head and followed him as he dragged us through the crowded area of the park towards somewhere more secluded. I felt both giddy and extremely embarrassed, but I didn't care. I would finally get what I wanted.

We made it to an off the path area filled with trees that would provide plenty of cover. The moment he was satisfied with our location, Orion slammed me into a tree. One hand cupped my pussy, the other groped my breast roughly, and he sealed his lips to mine, effectively silencing me. My body arched like a bowstring into him. Moans echoed between our mouths as he rubbed his hand over the rough denim jeans to create just enough friction to make me delirious.

It wasn't much longer before he grew tired of the feeling, tore my jeans and panties down until they sat in a puddle at my ankles. I quivered against the tree, my fingers digging into the hard bark, and moaned louder as he pushed his fingers deep inside of me and made a come here motion that brushed the most sensitive part of me.

"God, I fucking love your sounds, Angel. Make more. Be louder. You're mine."

His words, while sounding disjointed, triggered a fire in me. I did exactly as he wanted. Made more, much louder sounds that he swallowed with another searing kiss. His thumb gently circled my clit while his fingers fucked me faster with each second that passed. I was so close to splintering, but then he slowed and finally stopped completely despite my protests.

"Beg for it. Beg to come for me, Angel. I want to hear you debase yourself out here in the park, where anyone could be listening to you fall from grace." I felt so feverish I couldn't possibly imagine stringing together enough words to properly satisfy his request, especially with his lips sucking on my neck, a sensitive weak spot that sent a ghost of thrill to my pussy. Not enough to bring me any genuine relief from the built up ache, but enough to keep me desperately aroused and at his mercy. All the same, I made the effort because my mind had become singularly focused on one thing and only he could give me that.

"Orion, please... I can't think straight enough. Just help me come, please. I promise to be your good girl. Your Angel. Please make me come."

"Hmm, I don't think that's enough, Angel," he whispered against my heated skin. My hands left the tree and grabbed his shirt to pull him closer. I needed him to finish what he started. If this was all another tease, I would surely burst from frustration.

"I'll do anything! Please, Orion, please make me come."

"Hmm, will you suck my cock and wear my cum on your face until we walk home?"

I groaned and whimpered, but ultimately, I nodded my head. Anything for him to make me come.

"I want to hear you say it, Angel. All of it."

"I'll suck your cock and wear your cum on my face until we get home. Now, please!"

"Good girl. Your wish is my command."

His fingers speared into me, and Orion fucked me with them. He made sure his thumb circled and pressed on my clit in a random pattern until I was back on the edge. Finally, with one last consuming kiss, I came apart and screamed his name into his mouth. My body buzzed with the pleasure echoing from my pussy until I was completely wrung out.

"Now... Kneel for me, Angel," Orion growled as he pulled back slightly to nip at my jaw.

I felt like my body was on autopilot as I sank down into the soft grass. As I gazed up at Orion, he looked down at me with a smirk. He deftly unbuttoned his jeans and pulled out his cock, already hard for me. I licked my lips, eager to get started for him.

"Start slow. Tongue only, Angel," he ordered as he stroked his cock, spreading a bead of pre-cum over his tip. "I want to savor your fall."

I followed his instructions. My tongue lapped at a new bead of pre-cum and moaned as the salty taste coated my taste buds. I made sure to keep my eyes solely focused on him as I licked him like a lollipop from base to tip and back again. All his sounds, from the groans to the hisses, only pushed me to be more thorough. I may be on my knees for him, acting like a slut, but it was he who was at my mercy now. The thrill was like a powerful aphrodisiac, and I loved my boyfriend so much for this. I would make him feel absolutely worshiped.

"Mouth. Now."

His voice was clipped, restrained power. I wanted him to snap already. To truly fuck my mouth like he owned it. And he did. He owned every bit of me, just as I owned him. I wrapped my lips around him, sucking and working my tongue on the underside of his tip where I knew he was extra sensitive. Now Orion was moaning in earnest, while his salty taste continued to overwhelm my senses.

I took him into the back of my throat, my nose pressed against his groin, and held there until spots dotted my vision. When I popped off his cock, I used my hand to stroke him for a bit while I caught my breath. He looked absolutely sinful in his lust.

"Catch your breath, Angel, because when you're ready, I'll be fucking that mouth."

"I'm ready," I answered breathily.

"Good girl, Angel."

I opened wide, and he slid his cock in. He poked his tip against my cheek several slow times before he pulled back and slammed back in fully. Orion was rough and fast as he fucked my mouth. I kept my lips tight around him as his cock glided across my tongue. Orion grunted and groaned louder. I slid my hands off his legs where they were rested and cupped his balls. One gentle squeeze, a vulgar curse, and he pulled out just in time to spurt hot cum over my face. Shot after shot coated my hair, chin, lips, and cheek until he was completely spent. After he finished, he gazed down tenderly at me and smeared some of his cum over my lips like a sinful lip gloss.

"God, I love you, Hailey. Now get up. Let's get you home for a proper fuck."

I stood up and followed him out as he led us home. Several people, including the group of girls we passed earlier, spun as we passed, eyes bulging out of their heads at my appearance. It probably wasn't noticeable with all the cum, but my cheeks were bright pink with embarrassment by the time we exited the park and made it home.