How Far Can They Go? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They briefly argued about whether or not it still looks like that. He said that, no, the exterior, and likely the interior too, the whole building really, was most likely given a makeover to prepare it for the shooting. Seeing what a phenomenon in the making the show already was, it only made sense that the company producing it was going all-in on making it all as professional and high-class as possible.

She, on the other hand, believed that when they'll come here, they'll find the building looking as beaten down from the outside as on those images they found on the internet. She believed the company would act as pragmatically as possible. There was no real reason for them to show the exterior of the building, so why waste resources to repair it? Plus, it was a well-known fact that the company organizing the show was still quite small. The vast majority of the resources they used to set this all up was loaned to them, with them hoping to repay all of it from the vast revenue they knew they could expect the show to bring them. There was no reason for them to throw away resources willy-nilly in such a situation.

When they saw an expensive-looking limousine come to pick them up at their home, their debate quickly resumed, as both of them still believed their point of view to be the correct one.

He argued that the expensive limo's presence was proof that they were going all-in on making the entire process as professional as possible in all aspects. She retorted that they likely only borrowed the limousines because they already saved money by only renovating as little of the building as needed.

And now, as he was looking at a decrepit, half-broken-looking building with expensive limousines scattered all over the large parking lot encircling it, he realized she was right. He was wrong, and as her grinning face glaring at him made clear to him, he just lost their little argument.

He didn't care much, if at all, and he doubted she did either. But the fact that this was the approach the company organizing the show chose in doing so definitely implied a few unfortunate things about them as a company, as well as giving him a reality check on how they will likely be treated during their stay there. This wasn't any all-expenses-paid stay at a five-star hotel.

Suddenly, he was very happy about how full the briefcase he was carrying was.

"You're still angry you lost?" she called at him playfully, already at a mid-point between him and the entrance of the decrepit studio building, which was constantly being entered by other incestuous pairs like they were "C'mon, we have to go!" she said as she gestured for him to follow her and turned around toward the building.

As he started to follow her toward the entrance, the contrast between the way she acted and the way she looked was all he could think about.

On the one hand, the playfulness and cheekiness with which she talked to him constantly reminded him of the fact that this was his little girl, the same girl whose diapers he was changing not too long ago, who still kept some of her attitude from those times two decades ago.

But, on the other hand, her well-developed body reminded him of the fact that, nevermind the fact that she blew and titfucked him just a few minutes ago, no matter what, he could never again think of her as just his little girl. With her perfectly round ass cheeks wiggling as she waltzed her shapely legs to move her slender body toward the building's opening, something that was visible even through the small skirt covering them, with her large breasts visible even from behind, spilling all over from the small top she wore and threatening to rip it apart with every move she made as they apparently tried to join the ass cheeks in providing eye candy for onlookers by wiggling wildly, it was unmistakable that she was a fully matured woman, a truly glorious example of one, who had nothing in common with the little girl whose diapers he changed every day two decades earlier.

"You still need training, are you kidding me?" she said as he caught up with her at the entrance door to the building.

"You mean?" he replied, lost at what she meant.

"You really want to compete in a sex show, a sex-themed game show with sexual tasks and so on, with cardio like that?" she replied "I had to wait here for you for ten whole seconds! Seems like fucking every day for a month wasn't enough to prepare you for this..."

"With you?" he replied, "I can just lay there and you'll win it for us, anyway."

They both laughed as she opened the door, leading to what seemed to be a spacious, unexpectedly well-furnished, clean, and expensive-looking lobby, and stepped in.

He didn't lie when he said that. Lots of young, sexy, skimpily dressed girls came here. He looked over the few that were still outside while he followed Selena into the building before he quickly examined the many ones who filled-up the spacious lobby, and the more he looked at the other girls, the more he found his daughter to stand out.

It might have been his bias as both her father and her lover overwriting his sexual instincts as a man but, no matter how hard he tried, taking his eyes off of her and onto any of the young women in the lobby made him feel as if he was forced to take his eyes off of a delicious grilled steak and onto a loaf of dusty bread while being terribly hungry.

She was simply that attractive, her body was simply outstanding.

Just as she said when they were talking in the limo, the female half of the crowd there consisted mostly of highly attractive young women, the kind to be the "One in a thousand." she talked about. As this was a sexually-themed show, it was only natural that women who were likely the most sexually successful ones in their colleges, or even the towns they came from, would be the ones to mostly apply to be here.

And yet, even in this crowd, she outshone her entire competition from light-years away.

His gorgeous daughter, who was now yelling at him.

"Dad!" she yelled, obviously annoyed and with her large green eyes glaring at him accusingly, finally catching his attention "You're sleeping or what? We need to get in the line," she said, pointing to a rather small line of people waiting in front of a large mahogany table at the far left of the room. Behind the table, processing the aspiring contestants of the show, sat three people, two men and a woman, with the man who sat in the middle waving at them, motioning for them to get into the line as the other pairs did.

Slightly embarrassed due to losing himself in his thoughts, he waltzed to the end of the line, his daughter calmly following him.

"Who needs training now?" he awkwardly joked, trying to break the awkward atmosphere quickly engulfing them.

"I wasn't even trying," she replied matter-of-factly, adding "And you know that." before sighing and taking her eyes off of him, trying to focus her green gaze anywhere but on his face.

He likewise sighed deeply, not knowing what to say or do, except wait in the line and move with it.

+++Registration And Exposition+++

"So, this is where we are," he commented pretty much to no-one "The big studio itself."

"Yup," she replied.

"I'll have to leave my job after this, you know right?" he continued, whispering to her, not needing any of the people close to them to hear him, no matter how similar their situations were and how relatable they might find his complaints "Don't think we talked about this, but I haven't told anyone in my work what we're doing, or will be doing."

"And I'm pretty sure I'll have to leave school, for pretty much the same reason," she whispered back to him, before slowly, almost theatrically looking over the other people in the lobby "And I highly doubt we'll be the only ones. But, the winner can only be one pair. Only one pair will get the money to make up for what they'll probably lose. All the others will just fuck up their reputations, careers, and social lives for no reason. So, the winner better be us." she finished her little speech unexpectedly decisively.

"Goddamn, I'm nervous," a rather plain-looking brunette who looked to be in her mid-to-late twenties, holding hands with a man about a decade older than Eric, said as she turned to face them, prematurely ending their near-silent banter "How about you people? My heart feels like it's going to burst out of my chest."

"It's different than I expected," Eric said, surprising both himself and his daughter by replying to someone faster than she did. It was obvious he wanted an opportunity to tell someone else than her how he felt. "When I imagined how I'd come here, I imagined myself bursting in like an alpha male of the entire contestant body, or carefreely walking around and smugly making it clear to everyone that we're going to win, but now that I'm actually here. Well, you know."

"You ain't the only one to feel like that," Selena commented, drawing a chuckle from the older woman.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to insult you Miss, but," she said, looking Selena over with her brown eyes stopping at her large breasts before continuing "You don't exactly look like the type to get shy. Or nervous. Or to have stage fright."

"I get that," she replied "But appearances can be deceptive, ma'am. For example, you don't look like a type to want to compete on a show like this at all."

She wasn't wrong. The older woman looked far from how a stereotypical contestant on a sex show would look like. She had a rather attractive round face, but, apart from her youth to fall back on, she had nothing else going for her in the looks department. Plain looks, casual clothes, she stuck-out a little.

As the couple currently being processed finished whatever it was that was being done there, the line moved, and they all did with it. There were now only three couples in front of them.

Selena looked them all over for a couple of moments. The girls all seemed closer in age to her than the woman she was talking to, though not so much in looks. When it came to clothes, they were, likewise, rather more conservative in this regard than she was, with the sole exception of the girl who now left the line, who also seemed more attractive than the rest of them. As for the men, almost all seemed similarly unremarkable to both her father and the woman's, though closer in age to her's. The one exception was a tall, heavily muscled man who currently stood with his daughter in front of the three show executives seated by the large table.

After Selena's attention returned to their little group, the woman said "Yeah, this is my first time, but I just had to take this opportunity. I'm a full-time erotica author, mostly incest, so when they legalized incest and this show was announced, I just knew I had to take the opportunity to have this experience."

"I see," Selena responded impulsively.

"You know, something I fantasized so long about," the woman continued "Anyway, I'm Christine. Christine Myers. I'm twenty-six if you want to know that, and this is my father, Jonathan, fifty-five-year-old."

"Hello, nice to meet you," Jonathan said, rather disinterested.

"Selena, twenty, and Eric, forty-one, both Santos," Selena replied "So, incest fetish is it? I'm in the same boat as well. Thought I was completely asexual for a long time, but after the first time I was with this hunky nerd of mine," Eric blushed and held back laughter from her overtly pleasant description of him "I realized that, yes, there is something that I really like, that can make me cum again and again."

"Asexual?" Christine asked "Interesting."

"Yeah, I know," Selena replied as if she had heard this question for a thousandth time "You don't have to hold back your surprise at someone who looks, and dresses, like me, using that word to describe herself."

"Oh, I didn't mean, I just," Christine stammered.

"No, really, it's OK," Selena said reassuredly "I get that my whole life. You don't have to feel bad. People simply have some innate ideas about how various groups of people look, which society pushes on them and they then believe wholeheartedly. And we should move."

As Selena said that, Christine turned around to see yet another father-daughter pair, the one containing the highly attractive father, leave the table, making way for them to move forward, which all four of them promptly did. The line didn't get shorter though, as two other pairs, not too dissimilar from the two in front of them as far as their looks were concerned, quickly placed themselves behind the Santoses.

"You got our IDs?" Selena asked her father, who quickly did a panicked double take at her "Seems like they want it."

Quickly regaining his composure, he opened one of the small pockets on his suitcase. After a few seconds of throwing his hand around inside of it semi-randomly, he took their IDs out.

"Interesting place to hide them," his daughter dryly commented.

"I wanted to hide them somewhere where I'll get them quickly from, but also, I won't be tempted to take them every moment from," he replied "Nice idea, don't you think."

She just rolled her eyes.

Then, she suddenly heard loud moaning coming from the other side of the lobby, prompting her, and the others, to turn their heads toward the source of the moans.

On a large, leather-bound and expensive-looking red sofa situated by a wall on the other end of the lobby, the quite-muscular man and his daughter were fucking in a doggy-style position like they were the only people in the world, interrupting the constant chattering heard from all corners of the room with loud moaning and grunting.

"Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, fuck yeah," the girl moaned as her father slammed his large cock into her tight asshole, again and again, her tits shaking wildly along with her whole body as she was being roughly fucked.

"The hell is that," one of the fathers who stood behind the Santoses quipped in light shock at this sudden display of exhibitionism.

"They're preparing," Jonathan replied, "The executives are telling everyone to prepare because there's going to be an elimination round or something."

"Nice," Selena said as she looked at her father and grinned wildly. He, for his part, along with the line's newcomers, was not so excited.

As yet another pair, this one much closer to them, laying on a green, likewise leather-bound sofa near the middle of the room, joined the previous couple in "preparing" themselves, filling the air in the room with multitudes of loud, lustful grunts and moans, small talk in the line, and chattering elsewhere in the room, mostly died down.

"Myers family, right?" Selena and Eric heard the man in the middle ask Christine and Jonathan as they finally got to their turn by the table.

"Yes, that's us," Jonathan said, handing the man their IDs.

"I know, I know," the man said, looking at the IDs "Splendid! Now, I'm the moderator of this little game show of ours." he announced proudly "You can call me Jake. Those two," he pointed toward the man and woman sitting by his right and left, respectively "Are my assistants. Adam and Martha."

"Hello," the two said, with the Myerses responding in kind. Now that they were right in front of them, they saw that the two were just some kids from college, if even that, who probably never worked on anything like this before. Jake himself seemed unmistakably in his early thirties, clean-shaven and rather slender, with an expensive-looking black business suit that contrasted sharply with his young assistants' casual outfits.

"This'll be quick," Jake said, as he put a bunch of documents and two blue pens in front of Jonathan and Christine "We just need you to sign all of this, then we'll give you keys to your suite in the hotel down the street and you can go take your stuff there and get ready for interviews and, well, you know," he said as he made a fucking motion with his hands.

"We won't be staying in a room here?" Christine asked, genuinely confused.

"There were, well, let's just say communication problems," he said, sounding quite disgusted "Lots of people who work on this show never worked on anything else, so, it all kinda got fucked-up from the beginning. No one wanted to throw away any applicant, so now a show meant for six pairs of fathers and daughters has dozens of applicants, and we didn't realize this until a few days ago. Total clusterfuck." he spat out angrily.

"Oh, I see," she replied.

"The first six pairs took the available rooms in this building, all the other people have suites booked in the hotel down the street, at least for this night," he continued explaining as they signed everywhere where his assistants showed them to while listening to him intently "You won't even notice it, it's just five minutes of walking and the road slopes down, so you'll be there immediately. Tomorrow is the elimination round, and if you survive, which I think you will, you can choose whether to move to a room in here for the remainder of the shooting or stay in the hotel. We're generous, we know."

"What will be the elimination round about?" she asked in a slightly-panicked voice, his blue eyes looking straight into her brown ones as she continued in a slightly-shaken voice "Thanks for believing in me though, I guess."

"It's just normal sex, don't worry," he said "Look at the way the others are preparing. Nothing insane, they're just having fun. I'd advise you to do the same, if only so your father will hold it in a little longer, but if you don't want to, no problem. And I don't, well, don't wanna be rude, but I don't think I believe in you so much in, I mean, when it comes to your sexual abilities, but one round in the show is based on something which happened in one of your stories. You have fans there, so I'd say you are safe."

"Huh, OK," she said, rather relieved, as she and Jonathan finished signing all the documents presented to them "Anything else for us to do."

"Nope," he replied, "You're free to go, do whatever you want, the hotel staff will bring you food when you'll need it, but you can use the buffets here as well."

She just meekly nodded and they quickly left without another word. Jake grinned wildly as the Santoses finally got their time in front of him.

"Selena and Eric Santos, I believe," he said "Correct?"

"Yup, IDs here if you don't believe," Selena said as she handed him their IDs.

"We know, another duo of favorites," he replied.

"Huh?" Selena exclaimed, "Why?"

"You know the limousines have cameras in them, right," he said, putting another batch of documents like those Myerses and the others signed in front of them. As he did that, he flashed at them a perverted, yet slightly jovial smile, while Eric's heart skipped a beat and Selena just chuckled.

"Thought so," she said, taking one of the pens and starting to fill in her part of the documents "That's why they were lent in the first place, right? To show only the nice things, and to make sure that everything you show, everything you record, is nice."

"Yeah, I caught you talking about that," he replied "You were right. It's obvious why you are one of the top students at your college. Stuff like this seems like basic logic, but you'd be surprised how many people are completely oblivious even to things that are happening all around them." He said, sounding surprisingly exasperated, before continuing "As this little catastrophe of a situation here, which I explained to the Myerses, shows."

"Yeah, that's kind of obvious," she said, turning her head left and right to get a look at the budding orgy in the lobby. There were now fours couples fucking with not a care in the world, filling the air with grunts, moans, and the smell of sex, while something over a dozen other couples, sitting on sofas, chairs, and some simply on the ground, looked on, enjoying the free erotic show and most of them seemingly preparing to join in on the fun. Or at least the ones occupying the sofas did. The ones on the ground and chairs seemed less enthusiastic about the possibility of doing so.