How Far Can They Go? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't come yet," he bluntly said, having lost control of his voice as he tried to erotically whisper it.

As he did so, she replied to him with a cold, yet inviting look, one he had already seen on her face several times. It was the look that said "My pussy's already out of commission, if you try to ram that thing in again when my pussy is in this ultra-sensitive state, I'll make you regret the moment when you were conceived. Get off in any way you want, but my pussy's off-limits for you since this moment, so take that thing out already."

And, as he did every time he saw that look on her face, he quickly took his cock out of her post-orgasmic pussy.

And looking at her pretty face, he immediately knew how he was going to get off.

"Come here," he said as he motioned for her to move to the edge of the bed after he got off and stood himself near it. A little amused at the turn of events, she rolled herself to where he pointed for her to move, with her face ending right in front of his ready-to-burst cock.

As she reflexively opened her mouth to engulf the head, however, he stopped her. "You won't need to use that anymore," he said as he pushed her mouth to close.

Realizing what he was about to do, she rolled her eyes before closing them as he started jerking his tool. "Don't get too much on the hair, I haven't planned to shower there so soon," she quipped.

"Don't, uh, worry," he said, stroking his stiff cock with such strength and fury she could feel the air blowing at her face from his strokes, along with the heat from the cockhead. "This is, gonna be quick," he assured her.

And, indeed, it was. After putting his hand on her face to move her upward a little and get some extra stability, it was just a couple of seconds before he finally came.

"Oh, fu," he stammered as four spurts of warm cum shot out of his cockhead, the first two landing on her nose, the third on her chin, and only the fourth and smallest landing anywhere near her hair, hitting her forehead. With a loud grunt, he fell on the bed, his arms spread wide as his still pulsating cock began to shrink.

And as it did so, what what is commonly called "post-nut clarity" began to settle in as the arousal wore off. He began to realize the reality of the situation. And of what he said.

"You're lucky you listened," she said, trying to break the uncomfortable atmosphere as she started to probe her hair with her hands "Got nothing there. Well, almost."

"Oh, shut up," he replied with an exasperated sigh, not in the mood for her quipping. As he saw the expression on her face quickly sour in reaction to his remark, he immediately started blabbering apologetically "I mean, sorry, I just, I just, I don't know, the nerves, I mean, sorry, you know..."

"Calm down," she said, softly but commandingly. "It's that ´I love you´ thing, isn't it?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"How can I just calm down?" he asked in a dry, heavy voice "How? After saying something like that? To you? When I have a wife? I just, I don't know, it's just..."

"You didn't mean it," she said resoundingly "You just got overly excited and blurted it out. Automatically. It doesn't mean anything."

"Yeah, but, still," he stammered.

"You didn't really mean it. You love Mom, end of story," she said "You've been with her for over twenty years and never even really thought about anyone else until I made my move. Which I did mostly for the money from this show and to satisfy our fetishes, mine for incest and your for young girls, which in our case compliment each other quite perfectly."

"Yeah, I know," he replied, in a voice that, by all rights, should've sounded saddened, and seemed to do all it could to sound like that, but which mostly sounded relieved.

"Besides, you know how I'm wired," she continued "I explained it to you about four times by now. All of this romantic shit simply isn't for me, never was and never will. You have a woman you love, and I can never replace her. And conversely, well, we have a father-daughter relationship that no one can replace either. But ultimately, it's not romantic."

"Yeah, I know," he replied, not even trying to pretend to be anything other than relieved at what she was saying. This was the best answer that he could expect to what he had done, and he knew it. "It's just that, you know, those words have real power. Real meaning, real weight, and I didn't expect it, at all! It caught me by surprise that I said that and well, I panicked I little."

She listened to his explanation with an understanding expression on her face. "True, true, I know," she said, before continuing while handing him his phone "You should call her, it'll be for the best."

"I don't even have my boxers on!" he jokingly replied.

"She won't see that," she replied, "Just call her, I think you two will benefit greatly from that."

"I know," he said, "Still feels weird."

"Yeah," she said, "I wanted to wait with that for a few hours, but you already look like you're ready to get knocked-out cold the moment your head hits the pillow."

"Huh?" he asked, only now starting to realize how tired he felt.

"Yeah, you aren't getting out of this suite for today, are you?" she continued "The trip, plus sex two times a day, plus the little emotional rollercoaster we had here now, plus the fact that you probably didn't sleep much today, I know for sure I didn't. Yeah, those things pile on pretty quickly on an unathletic guy in his early-to-mid forties."

He just looked at her for a little while with a dumbstruck smile on his face, before erupting in a burst of loud laughter. "That dude, the moderator, was right, you really have a nice ability to observe things," he said "I'll probably call my wife, then have some nice siesta for a few hours, then try out some of the food in this hotel and at that studio, and only then will I go to sleep."

"Whatever," she said, picking up her clothes from the ground and her suitcase before turning to leave for the neighboring room "Just do what I told you. As for me, well, that TV in the next room is too big and nice to not be used."

He just mumbled something incomprehensible under his breath as she left. After pressing the icon to start a call, he had to suffer through only a few seconds of annoying ringing before his wife's voice, which by now was honey-like to him, greeted him enthusiastically, with him returning the welcome similarly.

After listening to their romantic banter for several moments with slight interest and mild amusement, she closed the door separating the two rooms, leaving them to have their much-needed telephonic alone time while she settled herself in a leather-bound chair and turned-on the grotesquely oversized TV which utterly dominated the entire room.

Unlike her father, who only had to listen to that annoying ringing for seconds before her mom's voice greeted him, she had to suffer through almost two hours of miscellaneous audiovisual trash found on all the TV channels she surfed through before something interesting finally showed up on the screen.

It was a commercial, playing on one of the pornographic, pay-per-view channels.

And it started with the image of the grinning face of the moderator they met during the registration in the studio building, Jake, displayed across the screen.

"We all love some good, actual reality porn, don't we, fellas?" he said, starting what she now understood was an ad for the game show where they will be competing "Nothing better than seeing some completely random chicks, ordinary, normal people, providing some nice fapping material for us because they had fat loads of cash thrown at their faces, in the process getting other things on their faces, of course. But, unfortunately, there ain't much of that anymore. Whether it's videos of ´random´ hitchhikers who you've already seen in twenty other movies, or videos with students who are later crying on TV about having been raped by the producers, it seems the entire modern ´reality´ porn is about disappointing the viewers and making them feel like shit about themselves."

"You're damn right, Jake," Selena said enthusiastically, reminded of her little speech to her father about this genre of porn from a month ago, as the scene on the screen, where Jake had so far been outside, with the studio building behind him, changed.

Now, he was in a room inside some building, almost certainly the studio one, with a row of red, rather erotically-furnished beds, behind him.

He continued "However, circumstances change, and the circumstances of this genre changed greatly this year. Our great politicians, all of whom now have my vote forever, finally got through the thick haze of ignorance and prejudice surrounding the issue and legalized incest all over our great country. So now, get your checks ready, cocks out and prepare some tissues because ´How Far Can They Go?´ is here!" he said, as the logo of the show appeared on the screen.

"Fucking finally," Selena commented.

"Only on this show, tight, young sluts with perfect bodies, giant tits and sweet asses like you've never seen, and their pervert daddies will commit the ultimate taboo, father-daughter incest. With the power of the almighty dollar, we will make our contestants dance to our tune to create the most faptastic experience you've ever had on TV. Six carefully selected couples will go through five hot, humiliating challenges to get some sweet cash. With a million dollars as the main prize, nothing is off the table with those perverted, young sluts. "

"Now, you're overdoing it just a little," she dryly commented.

"However, there is more," he continued, raising her interest "Only six couples can compete, but a lot more wanted to be here. So what do we do? We create some extra content, just for you! Right now, our studio's filled to the brim with fuckable young sluts, with massive tits and sweet booties like you've never seen, all of whom need some hard fucking from their perverted daddies. Tomorrow, only for paying customers, on this channel and our website, we will be live streaming as all of those tight sluts will take their daddies' hard cocks on those beds in our studio, to find out which hot slutty daughters and their dads deserve to compete in our game show... "

As he began to tell the customers how to pay for that extra live-streamed show tomorrow, of which she was going to be a part of, she switched the channel to some music-playing one to clear her mind.

She grinned devilishly.

This was going to be fun.