How Far Can They Go? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll join in as well?" Jake asked, in a hopeful voice.

She looked at him. Then, she looked at her father, still dazed and stony-faced from the realization that what had happened in the limousine was recorded, and chuckled loudly. Handing her father his documents to sign with a pen to do so, she told Jake "Why, you just wanna see me fucking that badly again?" she said as she gave him her batch of the documents, all fully signed.

"Well, the thing is, you are one of the favorites for a different reason than Christine is," he said with a grin "Ever since Kevin met with you and your father, he couldn't stop talking to us about what an incredible contestant we have. He says you're a superstar in the making. Naturally, I, and others, have been looking forward to meeting you for quite some time, the photos you have on the net and the ones Kevin took weren't much."

She grinned as he admitted all of this. "A superstar, you say?"

"With tatas like that, I'm surprised you haven't been discovered already," he replied "And when you'll show you know how to show them off and what to do with them, you'll have a good chance of taking more than a million dollars from this show. And after that, the sky's the limit."

"I know that," she said disinterestedly as her father finished filling the documents in front of him "So, how do we find the hotel? I'm tired of taking this shit around with me," she said, lifting her suitcase.

"Get out of the studio's parking lot and look into the direction of where the road slopes down, you'll see it from here. Can't miss it," he replied dryly "And if you somehow won't notice it, the staff will call out to you the moment they see you. If anything happens, call us, our contact should be in the e-mail we sent you."

"OK," was the only thing she mumbled as they, having finished the documents already and taken the keys to the hotel, turned to leave the building and follow the recently-given instructions to the hotel where they were supposed to settle for the day. On the way out, they noticed that the "budding" orgy in the lobby was well on the way to fully blossoming, with half of the so-far non-fucking couples, including the Myerses, getting ready to do so, with the others seemingly getting ready to follow them out of the building soon. As they left, they passed two couples on the way through the parking lot, who, unlike them, apparently couldn't wait to get inside.

+++Settling In, Further Fun And Some Emotions+++

The way to the hotel where they were supposed to spend the day was even shorter than Jake made it seem. The building itself was in plain view and, after a trip shorter than to the bus stop near their home, they were being greeted by the hotel's staff, who now doubled as employees of the company producing the show, at least for today. Or maybe it was the opposite.

They didn't care either way.

After opening the door to their suite, they were pleasantly surprised. The suite was quite well-furnished and posh looking, with all the rooms, all the furniture, beds, tables and all, looking perfectly clean.

They were soon done unpacking their suitcases and settled in in the suite. They might be here just for today, but why not make the most of it?

Letting her emptied suitcase fall by the king-sized bed which was to be their place to spend the night on, Selena melodramatically threw herself on the bed. Enjoying the soft coverings which softly stopped her fall, she jerked around a little on the bed, before settling herself in the middle with her arms and legs spread.

"Hope that's not the position you'll be sleeping in," he quipped, trying to smoothly start a conversation.

"We should call Mom," she replied with her own pre-prepared conversation-starter, not caring a bit about his, "You know, let her know we are here and so on."

"Yeah, yeah," he replied with a sigh as he sat at the edge of the large bed "She actually called sometime before we, well, you know." he said, smiling awkwardly "But I wanted to speak with her only after we already get here."

"I get that," she replied "And yes, this is how I'll be sleeping like at night since this is my favorite sleeping position." she said, finally deigning to answer his question "If you don't like that, get ready to have to manhandle me. That is something I like more than sleeping in this position, actually."

"I know," he said, as he went from sitting at the edge of the bed to lying near it.

Their bodies just inches from each other, an atmosphere of awkward silence once again overtook the room. Turning his face toward her, his eyes fixed themselves on her chest, cracking the oppressive atmosphere a little by adding it a dose of eroticism as he watched her massive mounds rise and fall with every breath she took.

Soon, she turned her face toward his, his brown eyes breaking their fixed gaze on her well-crafted chest to meet her big green ones. "Well, you gonna call Mom?" she said, trying to break the ice again.

"I don't think she should hear what's going to happen here," he said, as he started to caress her right hand, gently running his fingers up-and-down the length of her wrist.

She reacted with an exasperated sigh. "She already heard that many times," she replied, just to remind him that he's wrong.

"Doesn't mean she needs to now," he said as he lifted himself and moved his face over hers. After doing so, he started kissing her. First, he lovingly kissed her on the lips before slowly moving to her cheeks. Then, when she joined in their budding kissing session, the loving kissing became lustful, as he started smothering her face with powerful kisses while she futilely struggled to match his oral assault on her face.

"Heh, you sure are turned on," she commented as she got her lips off of his.

"It's not that," he said before briefly resuming kissing her "Well, you've got nice lips and all, but you ain't the type for kissing. You have other oral talents, though, right," he said, grinning devilishly.

She sighed once again, this time in an exaggerated manner. "Time for me to do my job again?" she asked, staring at the growing bulge in his pants.

"Oh, there's no need to rush it," he said, continuing to kiss her, repositioning himself to lay right next to her. With his hands now freed from the task of holding his body up, he quickly put them to good use working on her blessed chest.

Deep, lustful moans followed just moments after his skilled hands started playing with her breasts. After all this time, he knew exactly what she liked and wanted. Teasing her breasts with his thumb, he enjoyed the feeling of her hardening nipples straining against the fabric of her top.

"Seems like your top needs to come off again," he whispered into her ear before kissing her cheek.

"Yeah," she moaned. Sitting on the bed, she quickly undid her top, throwing it at her suitcase near the bed. There, it was quickly followed by her skirt, socks, and panties.

Laying herself on the bed again, she motioned for him to get onto her again, a challenge he gladly accepted. Lifting himself on all fours again, he moved over her, resuming their kissing session for a few moments, before repositioning himself to sit on his legs so he could again play with her, now freed, breasts.

Teasing them, squeezing them together, slapping them, kissing, and sucking on them, he took his time to fully milk the opportunity to play with what he was now sure were the best tits in the world. The deep, lustful moans which resumed their constant emanating from her mouth edging him on, he ravaged her beautiful breasts like he hadn't touched them in years.

And after having had enough of that, the pulsing in his cock being too much to ignore anymore, came the time for him to enjoy the main course.

Sending his clothes to meet his daughter's on her suitcase, he sat on the bed, spreading his legs so his erect cock pointed straight at her face. She immediately understood what he wanted. Pulling herself upwards and sitting on her knees, she brought her head down into his groin to suck on the erect cock.

After a few moments of enjoying her pleasuring of him in the rather uncomfortable position she was in, he said "A bit painful being like that, huh?"

"Umm, yeash," she said, still sucking on his meat and with her emerald eyes shooting him icy glares.

"I should probably lay myself like this," he said, as he pulled himself up and laid himself on his back, his cock, which was seconds ago just inches from the bed, now freely stood in the air of the room. She quickly took the opportunity to move into a more comfortable position, getting from her knees to lay on her thighs, immediately taking his meat back into her worshipping mouth, which was now situated just inches away from it.

"Umm, oh, yeah," she said after a few minutes of this much more pleasurable oral.

"But I think we should just go for the big one," he said as he took his meat from her warm mouth and tightly-shut full lips, inviting another batch of icy, this time bordering on homicidal, glares.

He just rolled his eyes, before getting a firm hold of her slender body and rolling her over. Not an easy undertaking, but when a guy is horny enough, he stops caring about how much effort he's giving to get inside of a tight, wet pussy.

"Oh c'mon," he said, "You definitely knew that blowjob was just for lubrication."

She did suspect that. For her part, while she certainly would've liked to suck on his meat a little more, she had no real problem with him moving his cock from her wet and warm mouth into her equally wet, tight pussy.

You simply couldn't fight anatomy. While her oral fixation was strong enough to put her into the lucky club of women able to achieve an orgasm through giving oral rather than receiving, with the sensation of a man's meat between her lips, in her mouth, and around her tongue being enough to send the shockwaves of orgasm through her body, the most common source of her orgasms were ultimately still her genitals.

On this front, she was, of course, also quite privileged compared to other women. To her surprise, she had learned during the last month which she spent sleeping with her father at every opportunity, that thanks to her highly unusual sexuality, with arousal possible almost only from incest, she could achieve orgasms with the slightest stimulation, as long as that stimulation came from him. While it was a sad fact that most women found themselves unable to achieve even a clitoral orgasm from penetration alone, nevermind a vaginal or a combined one, she had almost no problem with any of that. For her, penetration was purely a means to an end to provide the tiny bit of physical stimulation she simply couldn't fake, while the fact that she was committing incest was the one thing that was truly lighting her nerves on fire every time he penetrated her.

As long as she knew that the cock she once shot out of was entering her, she was on a straight road to orgasming.

And now, that same scenario was going to repeat itself yet again.

With her slender, shapely, long legs spread wide to provide him a clear path to her hungry cunt, she eagerly waited for him to put his now rock-hard dick, which was quite well-lubricated by now thanks to her oral efforts, deep inside of her wet sex.

"Fu-aaaargh, yes!" she moaned and yelled as he got on top of her, his hands on her arms, penetrating her with his hard cock.

"Damn, you really want this," he blurted out as he felt his cock easily slip into her wet vagina, her vaginal muscles immediately clasping around his cock, sucking it into her. Enjoying the feeling too much to waste a single second, he immediately started ramming his thick shaft in and out of her wildly.

As the loud, stinging creaking from the vibrating bed filled the room and her body moved along with the bed as she was being fucked, she just animalistically moaned out various unintelligible sounds which might have passed for words were she not being fucked like this. She had quite an amount of experience of what it was like being with him and what she could expect from him in the bed, but this was something else.

The feeling of being fucked by him now was utterly electrifying. An utterly sublime feeling which barely made it possible for her to even think as the only thing leaving her mouth were the already-mentioned unintelligible moans. She felt nothing but utter ecstasy as his cock rammed her hungry sex, again and again, wildly going in and out every few seconds.

It wasn't hard to understand why she felt this way. Considering how much her sexual pleasure and arousal depended on the incestuous nature of the act, rather than on any aspect of the act itself or how it was being performed, the reality of her situation was utterly sexually overwhelming for her. Even though she didn't realize or understand it at this moment, it was the fact that after more than a month of waiting, her incestuous plan and fantasies were finally coming to fruition, that was making her feel this way.

Now, they weren't just casually fucking in his room because she was bored and he was willing. That part of their journey had unquestionably come to an end. Now, they were fucking on the bed of a hotel whose rooms were rented by the company producing the show their sexual relationship started for.

A month ago, when she first seduced him, she told him that it was important to train and prepare sexually for when they'll finally get on this new TV show, where they and several other incestuous couples of fathers and daughters will get a chance to change their lives by committing the ultimate taboos, and then some, in front of cameras and for the whole world to see.

And now, they were finally here. Now, it was all finally happening. Her fantasies and hopes, the only sexual fantasies and erotic hopes that could truly turn her on, were finally being fully realized.

That was why, as she was being roughly fucked on this large bed, it took her several minutes after her father's hard cock began powerfully penetrating her wet pussy until she managed to collect herself enough to change her inelegant lustful blubbering and unintelligible moaning into a "Fuck yeah, Daddy, fuuuck! Keep fucking me, I think I'm cumming soon, keep fucking me or I'll fuck you up!"

Eric laughed heartily at what his horny daughter was yelling, before slowly, teasingly slipping out of her before ramming his cock back into her pussy, this time especially powerfully. Painful, yet excited moans were the only answer he received from her as he did this, as his erotic assault of her pussy obliterated her recently-resurrected verbal abilities. "Be careful what you wish for," he said, slamming his cock into her cunt again, another batch of painful and excited moans hitting his ears "You might just get it, even more than you'd like."

After making his point, he settled back into fucking her as he did moments ago, while she continued moaning loudly. Unfortunately for her, his lips soon locked themselves on hers, silencing her quickly after she restarted her erotic aria.

"I might just fucking love you," he whispered to her in-between kisses.

If this were a movie, this would be the moment where tension would suddenly take over, and the person who said those words would immediately regret doing so as they waited for their shocked partner's reply, whether it would thankfully be a variation of what they said or a shocked terror at the realization that their partner feels something much different to them, and sees their relationship in different terms, then they do.

But this was not a movie.

This was real life, so there was no tense moment where they stopped everything to look at each other while awkwardness slowly overtook the room. This was real life, so he immediately regretted saying what he said. In fact, he started regretting it right as he realized what he was saying, before he even finished saying it, so instead of stopping he just started kissing her even more furiously than before, hoping that his munching on her face and lips will make her miss or forget what he said.

It didn't work, as the slightly shocked expression in her eyes, which he saw after he got the courage to look at her after a couple of seconds during which he forced a crazy kissing session on her, showed him.

Now he stopped everything, and awkwardness quickly overtook the room.

For a while, during which he dared not speak or do anything, her shocked and rather conflicted face made it clear there was a battle going on in her mind.

"Say it again," she blurted out flatly, startling him "Say it again and fuck me, now. Or I'll fuck you up, as I said."

Confused, he just obeyed her command.

"I love you, honey," he said as he started fucking her as if he never stopped.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she moaned out "Yeah, tell me you love me and fuck me, daddy!"

"I love you, I really love you, honey," he whispered to her as he brought his face right in front of hers "I really fucking love you, I simply do."

"Oh fuuuck!" she yelled, "Keep on going, I'm gonna cum soon."

He continued doing so, still rather surprised at her reaction. In fact, now that she was screaming that she was going to cum right after she stopped after he said those words, he might've been even more mystified by her reaction than before.

In a way, so was she. Neither of them truly understood what was happening now, but, were her brain not being overwhelmed with pleasure, she might've been able to understand what was happening inside of her mind to make her act like this.

What went on in her mind when she stopped after he said those words to her was an intense mental battle. Of course, she was shocked by what he had said. For obvious reasons, she enjoyed sex with him, but she never imagined turning their relationship into something more. They were a father and a daughter who were sleeping together, and that was it for her. She loved and respected him as her father, but nothing more.

One of the reasons for why she felt this way was that, while her asexuality had a few exceptions, her aromanticness very much did not. The thought of being in a romantic relationship was such an anathema to her that she found herself almost completely unable to think about it or imagine it even when other people, such as friends or family members, were prompting her to do so, and she never did so on her own.

However, another reason for why she never thought about changing their relationship into something more, was the fact that it simply wasn't possible. The competition for his love was done a long time ago. He loved his wife, her mom, more than anything and would never leave her.

Those were the reasons why him telling her that he loved her turned her on more than almost anything, and why him screaming so while ramming his cock into her wet pussy was now seconds away from making her cum. Her mind, aware of those facts, simply wasn't registering what he was saying as anything else than an incestuous alternative to common dirty talking. For her, saying that he loved her was nothing more than a way to make their taboo relationship seem even more so, which was exactly the way for her to get even more turned on.

And as for him, well, he was too horny to think about what he said in any real way. Although he did already feel regret at having said so, he would need to cum to be able to think fully about why he did so. Which, unfortunately for him, wasn't going to happen yet.

"Aaaah, fuuuck, cumming!" she said as she felt a powerful orgasm explode throughout her body.

As her whole body convulsed in pleasure and her vagina contracted around his cock, he stopped fucking her and resumed kissing her, something she had no problem returning.

"Oh, fuuuck," she blurted out as the electrifying waves of pleasure flowing throughout her body started to fade.