How Far Can They Go? Ch. 02

Story Info
A live streamed father-daughter orgy in the studio.
15.9k words
4.43
23.1k
22

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
652 Followers

Author's Notes: If it's not made clear enough in the story, all of the people participating in sexual acts in this story are over the age of 18.

This story is a part of a larger series. It is not at all impossible to understand what is happening by reading just this instalment, but I would suggest that you read the previous one at least to better understand the storyline and the characters.

Apologies to the people following this series that this instalment is coming so late, but in my defense, I've tried to get it published for about 2 months by now, having started as soon as it was written.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate, and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

+++Morning Fun And Planning+++

"Yaaawneurgh!" Selena yawned, loudly, almost moaning, as she stretched her slender body to its limits.

She had woken up just a few minutes ago and was trying to get the attention of the man whose face might have been facing her, but his eyes were glued to a computer screen. She quickly raised herself on the tips of her toes, before bringing her heels back on the floor with a loud "Thud!", sending the prodigious breasts which dominated her exposed chest shaking.

Luckily for her, the man's appetite for her type of breasts made sure his gaze shifted from the faintly shining screen towards her nude body.

"Something wrong honey?" Eric asked his daughter in a rather mock-concerned voice, quickly shutting his mouth out of embarrassment as a few droplets of his saliva shot out at the sight in front of him.

"Hm, nothing Dad," she answered, after aborting a light chortle.

It was quite clear that he liked what he saw. Why not give him more?

"Is there something wrong with me giving myself a good workout at an opportunity like this?" she asked.

She did a few more heel raises, sending her tits shaking each time her heels hit the intricately patterned cold floor, enjoying the sight of him unsuccessfully trying to shift his gaze from her well-sculpted body.

"That's really not your style," he replied. "Workouts and stretchings a few minutes after waking up. It's rather the opposite with you. Total opposite."

"And trust me, if we were home, you can bet I'd be lying in my bed for hours like always," she replied, with a wink. "Thing is, we aren't at home."

He just lightly shrugged at her remark as the computer screen in front of him once again became the focus of his gaze.

What she was saying was true. They weren't home anymore. Neither was this an ordinary day in their lives, and there was no reason to act like it was.

They were in a hotel where they were brought to rest before being filmed fucking each other for money, along with several other pairs of fathers and daughters, something they wouldn't have believed they would ever do not that long ago.

For most people, this would be a situation where their ordinary behavior and usual habits would go to the side, as they would rather grimly prepare themselves for the inevitable, permanent change to their lives crawling closer and closer to them with every single one of their breaths.

These two, however, didn't feel like doing that.

"Indeed," he replied to her, quickly restarting their conversation. "But, you know, I'd quite enjoy a sight like that. Too bad we're here. Just you, in a bed, naked... What a sight that would be," he concluded with an almost awestruck tone in his voice.

"How about this?" she asked cheekily as she turned around to reveal her pert bubble butt, so far hidden from him today, before shutting the door to her room and swiftly waltzing to a couch at the other side of the room.

Seeing her obvious disinterest in the answer he was guaranteed to give her, he quickly brought his gaze and interest to the computer screen in front of him, continuing his web surfing adventure as if he hadn't been interrupted by her at all.

Like he had little doubt she as well had done before going to sleep yesterday, he was searching for further information about the show they were now a part of.

Especially about the contestants they were to compete with.

When he heard the tone with which she said "What'ya looking at?" as she walked to him, after having put a blue bathrobe from the couch on herself, he knew that this belief of his was proven true.

"Not much," he replied dryly, as his gaze once again wandered to her large breasts.

Clearly visible in the half-opened bathrobe, he was sure that she knew exactly what she was doing to him as she, standing to his right, bent her body forward and laid her hands on the table his notebook was on for support, to get a good look at the notebook's screen.

"You're trying really hard, but I know what you want," she said. "And you know what I want."

"Honey, again?" he replied with genuine exasperation, bringing a grin on her face. "I mean, keep something for the show today, you can't just want sex all the time?"

"So you can, but I can't?" she replied, looking at the growing erection in his pants.

"You know that's because you're doing it," he replied.

Despite his protests, however, he didn't try to stop her at all as her hands went to work undoing his pants.

"We fucked like rabbits for weeks before this, fucked twice yesterday, we'll have to fuck today, in front of cameras and for money, and you still want more?" he asked, in a suddenly much more satisfied tone as her quick hands got his already hard cock out of his pants. "I mean, where are you getting your libido from?"

She just laughed at the question.

"The same place I got everything from!" she energetically replied, as she firmly grasped his hard cock, making him moan loudly from the sensation. "From here."

"Oh honey," was all he could say, as his beautiful, curvaceous daughter slid out of the bathrobe she got on just a few moments ago, revealing her masterpiece of a body to his lustful gaze right in front of him.

As his eyes immediately went to cherish her slender, thin, ivory-skinned body, her massive, full, perky, squeezable breasts, her shapely legs and thighs, and her perfect, round ass, she slowly slid under the table, letting him enjoy the full view as long as possible, before sinking to her knees with his hard cock right in front of her face.

"How much do you want it?" she lustfully teased him, the feeling of her hot breath hitting his cockhead as she said so almost making him cum already.

"You wanna suck it or just stare at it?" he said, answering her question with his own.

Quickly, she gave him the answer.

"Oh, fuuuck," he moaned as her mouth enveloped his cock, her lips sealing shut just past the cockhead, which was now being lovingly pleasured by her soft tongue. "This, oh fuck, fuuuck, you're so good," he stammered, almost out of breath as his loudly beating heart felt like crashing out of his chest.

This quickly turned into a much better experience than he had expected.

He was used to his daughter's blowjobs being the best he had ever gotten, but something about this situation, perhaps the sight of his daughter's head sticking out from under the table where her nude body was kneeling before him, or maybe simply her eagerness to please him so soon in the morning and the enthusiasm she did it with, was rapidly becoming too much for him to handle.

"Daddyyy," she said, in an annoyed, childish voice, as she momentarily slid her mouth off of his hard shaft. "Gimme that sweet, sweet, sweeeet cum!" she demanded, before resuming the sucking.

Slowly sliding her tightly shut mouth up and down the full length of his cock, she took it all the way down her throat a few times, using her tongue to tease his most sensitive spots the best she could all the while, before quickly turning to rapidly bobbing her head on it.

Fucking her mouth with his cock with a vigor neither of them had seen from her for some time, she quickly started massaging his balls and moaning into his cock as she was bobbing her head on it, all to make him cum as soon as possible.

"Eeeuurghh," he gave out a low droning sound as he, rather futilely, tried to hold back his orgasm.

Unfortunately, his daughter had other ideas.

Her cheeks caved in as she started vacuuming his cock, her hands joining in by lovingly jerking him off, forcing him to orgasm with all of her might.

"Oh fuuck!" he blurted out, as his genitals finally submitted to her oral assault. "I'm cumming Selly!"

And cum he did. Just as he yelled, several spurts of cum shot down her throat one by one, coating the insides of her warm mouth in salty cum. Almost automatically, she swallowed all of them, before spending a couple of moments sucking any stray drops out of his cock, and cleaning her mouth with her tongue.

"Oh, damn, Selena," he stammered. "That, was, well, wow, I..."

"Yeah, yeah, I know," she said, in a rather amused voice, as she looked up into his eyes from between his legs under the table.

His deflating cock was still right in front of her and just a few inches from her face.

"It's getting a little repetitive, don't you think? Just like every time, you tell me about how I'm the best cocksucker ever, how heavenly my mouth is, that it's the stuff of fantasies, about how grateful you are to have me and how you've never experienced something like that. Kinda loses the spark over time," she explained.

"I just wanna make you happy," he replied sheepishly, feeling uncomfortably exposed by her reply.

"I know!" she said, excitedly. "And then I'll reply, all proud of myself and flattered at what you just said a millionth time, that I know I'm the best and you never want to let me go. And I really am quite flattered by your words, trust me. But it's getting a little stale, don't you think? Kind of losing its meaning when it repeats so often."

"So, you want me to?" he asked, in confusion.

"Just, act a little more normal," she answered. "Sometimes, just your cum and grunts are enough of a reward. Keep all of those romantic lines to when we'll win this. And for Mom, don't forget about her. You know I'm not really into that stuff. But she is. I know what you think about me, and I know how good I am at this. You don't have to repeat it all the time."

"Understood," he replied. "From now on, I'll barely even look at you, and just drag you through the house and put you on your knees when I'll need some release." he continued, making her roll her eyes at him as she got out from under the table and back on her legs.

As annoyed as he was over her words, he knew where it was coming from, and understood her point.

It was only normal that sexual partners would smother each other with loving words and romantic gestures, especially in a relationships as young as theirs was.

However, their relationship was undoubtedly not of the ordinary kind.

In addition to the foremost fact that she was his daughter, there was the kindred, and perhaps even more important fact, that he was still married to the most important woman in her life.

Her mother.

To hear him tell all of those romantic words to her must be getting a little uncomfortable for her, no matter how much she may pretend she doesn't care, or how many times it was made clear that they all are OK with what is happening in their family.

He definitely couldn't blame her for not wanting to accidentally rip her parents' marriage apart, especially since she, hell, both of them, were in this mostly for the sex.

She made it quite clear that she has no romantic feelings for him, or anyone else, almost as often as he thanked her for the pleasure offered.

"Damn, I really must've sent you thinking with that," she commented while looking at him, the blue bathrobe, unfortunately, once again covering her curvaceous body. "Just act like a normal guy my age would. We ain't here to make a Rosamunde Pilcher movie, we're here to win a sex contest. Snap back. Preferably quickly." she added bitingly with a wink and a tongue out of her mouth.

He reacted pretty much in kind, bursting into short but loud laughter for a couple of seconds. It was hardly possible to act differently whenever she acted so bubbly and childish.

And besides, she was right. They had other things to deal with than their rather unique relationship. They were here to win...

...Eventually.

Today, they were here to find out if they were even going to have a chance to compete.

"I'm completely OK," he said, instinctively. "Have you been searching for some info about the show? On their website, Facebook, and so on?"

"Of course," she said, her voice suddenly sounding much more confidently as she realized her previous words did nothing to shake her father.

As she sat on the table, right by the computer, she once again loosened the bathrobe a bit to reveal her incredible breasts. Once again winking and sticking her tongue out like a little girl who was scolded by her teachers after saying a naughty word in class, she asked, "Better view?"

"Of course," he replied, answering her irrelevant question with her reply to his meaningful one, before continuing in the direction they both were pushing their conversation in. "What did you find when you were searching for info about the show?"

"Probably less than you," she replied, her voice undercut by a tone of defeat. "What did you find?"

"There's something for everyone," he said. "At least in this round, or however we're supposed to call it. At the show itself, it'll be all about how well we finish the tasks and so on. But now, the viewers, at least the paying ones, will have something of a say, and that can be a problem."

"Why do you think that?" she asked, obviously already knowing the answer and simply wanting him to explain his reasoning.

"There's something for everyone in there. And fetishization can beat even a perfect body. I didn't find any girl with a body as hot as yours. They're either busty like you, or slender like you, but never both," he explained.

"Pretty much," she added. "I wasn't surprised that Jake said that the execs are enthusiastic about me when I saw the other girls. Not much of an alien feeling to me, but still nice. Anyways, what else did you find? I won't lie, I didn't look into this all that much, think I might've gone to sleep sooner than you actually. Sitting by the computer till morning looking for stuff, well, I mean, there's unfortunately only so much nerdy a girl with those can get." she said with a smirk as she bounced her half-covered tits with her forearm.

As the massive fleshy globes jumped up and down just an inch or so, he was left speechless as he was reminded of just how big her breasts were.

His heart skipped a few beats as his eyes followed the movements of the giant jugs being shaken in front of him. He completely lost track of his train of thought until she reminded him to continue.

"You just got a blowjob, you can't possibly?" she asked, shocked.

"The body might be spent, but the mind is still willing," he flatly replied. "Anyways, while those gifts of yours will help us later, it's not that much of a boon yet. There's all kinds of girls. Poor girls for the guys who love to watch women get their holes filled to survive. Rich girls for the ones who love sophisticated and successful women being debased like street whores. Normal girls for those who like the thought of random women they meet on the streets being whores willing to do anything for money."

"Everything can turn someone on," she commented, feeling herself starting to be turned on again by his explanations, just as he was from her tits. "There are no limits to human sexuality."

"Yep," he continued. "That's why they've got short girls for their viewers who like dominance, tall girls for those who like someone else to be dominant, big tits, small boobies, big and small asses, etc. There's even a transwoman competing in this. Everyone's over eighteen though, of course. Barely anyone under twenty in here actually, you're one of the youngest people in here."

"Caught that as well," she said, as she looked over the room and sighed, "I think it's just the time for us to go, we might get a meal if we stay here for a bit longer, but you know how much I need to be everywhere on time."

"Yeah, the way you planned everything that led to us getting here kinda opened my eyes to your obsessive preparation and controlling of everything," he said, a slightly bitter tone noticeable in his voice, even after all this time since the start of their affair.

She paid his words no heed as she waltzed back into her room, swaying her hips wildly enough for him to notice even through the rather thick fabric of the bathrobe, this display the last visual treat she gave him before the door closed behind her.

+++Back To The Studio+++

Before the door to her room opened one last time as they were to leave, Eric held a faint hope that his daughter will decide to cover her beautiful body a little more conservatively than when they arrived at the studio yesterday. Contestants on a sex game show or not, everything had its limits, and there was no reason for her to dress in what could only barely be called even "bare necessities".

And then the door opened, and his hopes were instantly dashed. Not only did his daughter decide to show her extra-voluptuous body off just as much as she did yesterday, she somehow managed to make that look even sexier.

She wore pretty much the same two-piece dress, with only the colors being slightly different.

Just like yesterday, her chest was barely covered by a strapless bandeau top which more resembled an attempt at censoring her nipples than a piece of clothing, only today it was dark purple instead of black, as were the over-knee socks she chose to add to her outfit today. Far from covering any part of her mammoth tits except that, the piece did nothing except providing additional support for her perky globes, which proudly spilled out from under it in all directions.

Likewise, the short bodycon skirt she wore to cover her crotch, and not much more except one or two inches of her thighs, was effectively identical to the yesterday's one, except for being blood red instead of black. This, however, only made it nicely contrast with her white skin. Not to mention how well it went together with her identically colored lips.

Her legs were always beautiful, being rather long, slender like the rest of her body, and quite well-shaped. With those socks and skirt, however, they were something one could hardly hope to see in reality, being almost unrealistically perfect and much more suited to gracing the covers of men's magazines than walking crack-filled roads in small towns like this.

But the one crowning piece that completed her look and made her so irresistibly attractive was not any part of her flesh, or anything covering it.

It was her hair.

Her silky, long, black hair, which always so beautifully contrasted with her ivory skin.

Except now, it didn't have much of an opportunity to contrast with anything. Now, it was styled into long twin ponytails held by big, purple hair ties.

It was interesting how such a simple change could give someone an entirely new look.

Combined with the plastic, childish jewelry she wore, consisting of the same purple butterfly-wings-like ring from yesterday on her right middle finger, and a translucent, cyan colored heart adorning the other middle finger, she looked like an innocent schoolgirl that was too highly overdeveloped for her own good. There was barely a trace of the sexually assertive and insatiable young woman, a vamp who knew how sexy she was, that she looked like yesterday, and that she, well, was.

Even the way she walked was unbelievably sexy, and not just because of the bouncing watermelons on her chest.

HS98
HS98
652 Followers