How Far Can They Go? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Born and bred," he proudly replied.

"Dad's Mom is as well, nice to see someone else from there in here," she replied, her response making him blush for some reason. "Not sure if this incredibly well run, exchange students-employing company mentioned it somewhere on their website, but I'm actually just a quarter Spanish, my Mom is pure Italian-Argentinian. I've visited my grandparents there a lot of times, but I've lately been thinking a lot about visiting Poland and Spain, just to get a clear idea of where Dad's family came from as well."

"Well, I can assure you Selena," he replied, pronouncing her name in a peculiar way that she immediately fell in love with, "you wouldn't stick out if you were walking on the streets of Warsaw what with all of the Spanish and Italians living there now. At least when it comes to anything else than your boobs which you get everywhere anyway."

"Great to know," she replied, satisfied. "I'll keep that in mind when I'll go there but, for now, I'm here, and I have something else to deal with."

"Oh, right," he said, before awkwardly moving to the side and away from the opened door, making way for her to leave. "I'm not going to be on the shooting, but I hope we'll meet again."

"Thanks," she replied, the mischievous grin from before returning for a brief moment before immediately starting to turn into something more malicious, "but I'm not going on the set yet."

"Oh, you mean that," he gasped in surprise, before pointing towards the women's room. "Well, then you should probably go back there to do that, nothing really wrong with a girl being here, but it could be awkward if someone else came in."

"Why would I go there, when that something I want to do is here," she said in a husky voice, while he just stared at her expressionlessly. "Right there, pretty big, and between your legs."

"Ah, urm, wha?" he stammered as she reached for his groin and squeezed his balls, before kneeling in front of him. "We can't, we aren't supposed..." he gasped in shock before she shushed him.

"Please, Mariusz, just let me do my thing and we'll both be satisfied," she said after unzipping his jeans and pulling them down, her thirsty mouth watering as she saw his big cock, the head of which already peaked out of his boxers, start to harden. "Besides, it's already decided. I've never met a man who did anything else than stand still like a statue the moment I knelt in front of him like this, and you're way too young and horny to even think about being an exception to that rule."

"Ah, ah, well," he blurted out, before she swiftly pulled his boxers, chuckling loudly after his cock weakly slapped her face as it fully stretched out into the air, her eyes widening at the sight.

"Ooh, boy," she commented with unfiltered hornyness in her voice, her green, cat-like eyes fixed on the massive rod in front of her. "I hope you didn't think for a second that I hadn't noticed it, even when I was in the Ladies' Room. God, if only you were in the audience when I had to blow those guys there..."

"Umm, yeaah," he said, continuing to blurt out words as she grabbed and squeezed the thick hose in front of her.

Not knowing what to do, and barely able to move with how she knelt in front of him, he quickly, desperately reached to his side, barely managing to grab the doorknob before slamming the door shut.

"Aaah, you didn't have to," she purred. "Seeing me suck dick in public is not at all unusual here. And now, get ready to experience it."

He would've said something, but as the words leaving her mouth were replaced by wet, sucking noises as she took his cock in, his own words were replaced by grateful, horny moans.

She wasted no time in going all out. Not just because of the tight time limit she had for doing this, but mostly due to just being flat out starved for the feeling of a hard cock in her mouth, followed by the taste of cum in her mouth before it was swallowed and sent down her throat.

Just after a few introductory sucks, her head started moving again, soon stopping after taking two-thirds of his impressively large shaft into her oral cavity, its pulsating cockhead already well in her warm, tight throat. Her emerald-like eyes staring up at him with more than a hint of awe in them, she moaned, making the large cock vibrate pleasantly, before moving her head back to where it was before, with not much more than the cockhead remaining past her lips.

"Oh, fuck, yes," he breathed out as she went back to expertly sucking him off, while tenderly, lovingly bobbing her head as she did so. "Yeah, suck it. Fuck, if they, ah, if they fire me... aaah, yeaah, fuck it, just suck me, oh yeah."

Were she not busy doing as he wished, she would've giggled at how cutely he was worried about his job. Guess he really planned on staying in this country for some time. Well, they could maybe talk about it for a while sometime later, but now, she just continued expertly, almost robotically fellating him, pulling out all the stops to make him pop his nuts as soon as possible.

Her hands quickly joined in on the fun. As the right one grasped the thick base of his hard shaft, helping her outmatched mouth in pleasing the oversized organ, the left one announced its presence by powerfully squeezing the heavy balls which contained the sweet cum that she so desperately craved.

"Yeah, this is so good," he moaned softly, almost whispering, as her head bobbed up and down the half-length of his cock, periodically meeting with her hand as it took care of the remainder. His orgasm was building up, and he knew that there was no stopping it. He also knew that she knew, as that was what she was going for, and with her wealth of experience orally pleasing men, he knew that she was about to get what she wanted.

"Mmm, yeah, gimme all o dat," she moaned in a similar tone to his while focusing on circling her tongue around the saliva-covered cockhead. Then, she gently sucked it while nibbling on it, playing with it like a predator might play with her prey before the kill. Her right hand also softened its grip on his dick and slowed to match the change in tempo. The left one, meanwhile, only started squeezing the cum-filled balls harder, drawing one or two pained yelps from him. "So hard, so, tasty," she commented as she did so.

He would've replied with something, but when she suddenly quickly bobbed her head thrice on his shaft, pre-cum already freely leaking out of it, before deepthroating it one last time, he felt his body stiffen and tense up, letting both of them know that this was over. Settling to simply sucking on the cockhead as she prepared for the inevitable, she barely even glanced up at him as his face twisted in pleasure and the first cumshot exploded into her hungry mouth.

One by one, five voluminous spurts of thick cum shot into her mouth, only to be immediately swallowed and sent down her throat, while she just lovingly purred like a cat that was finally given milk after days of waiting while her mouth was repeatedly filled-up.

"Mmm, yummyyy," she moaned, before putting her hands on his strong thighs while he just tilted his head upwards as his cock prepared to shoot the last cumshot.

"Oh shit," he breathed out after filling her mouth for the last time, as she kept on sucking the sensitive, emptied cock. "I-aahh, think, tha-aah's enough!"

Looking up at him, she grinned before giving the cockhead one last powerful suck, and releasing it with a loud "Pop!"

"Yeah, the show starts in a few minutes, I guess I should go now," she admitted, before loudly kissing the deflating cock as she started to get back to her feet. "Even though I could play with this one for hours."

"Um, thanks," Mariusz shyly stammered.

"Dude, how tall are you?" she asked, staring upwards into his face as he gentlemanly opened the door to her. "Just curious," she added after stepping out of the lavatory.

"About 190 centimeters," she proudly said. "So, I think about 6-feet-4 in US units, I still have trouble converting that."

"That's about an inch too much for that, but don't worry, " she said after passing by the women's room and nearing the stairs, fully aware of how awkward it was to end their encounter like this, especially since they may not meet again. "At home, we don't use those either," she added with a wink, just before he disappeared from her view.

Walking up the stairwell, she thought about what had just happened. It was better than she had expected or would have hoped for most of the time, but the fact that it was almost certainly all captured on camera left a strange taste in her mouth, one not even Mariusz's leftover cum could hide. Even if there were not any cameras in the toilets, there were surely enough of them around to make it clear what was happening between the two of them after he closed that door. She could already see the videos from there being published on the website...

But then, maybe not. Surely, this couldn't have been the first time something like this had happened, whether between a contestant and a staffer, or anyone else in any other combination, and yet, there was scarcely more on the site than what was being broadcast in the first place.

Finally, maybe she was just wasting brainpower thinking about this.

Because sometimes... actions simply didn't have consequences.

+++ The Almost-Late Show +++

"Damn, where have you been?" Eric asked his daughter the moment she jumped on the stage to join him, the cameras turning towards them. "We're bout to start any moment!"

"You know, just wandering," Selena replied to her father, running her tongue across her teeth to clean them of the last remnants of Mariusz's tasty sperm after finishing her non-answer. "Besides, it's not like half of the people still aren't missing, anyway."

Thunderous footsteps rushing towards the stage proved her right.

"Just ten seconds, anh, huh, later, and you'd be as well," Jake laboriously breathed out after jumping on the stage, the faces of the contestants and nearby staffers turning to look at him. "Can't criticize someone who came sooner than I did. So, I guess, that only leaves Michelle and the Barbers as the possible targets of my painfully mocking and witty remarks."

"If you want to compare time management with me, Mister runs-when-he-still-has-two-minutes-left," Marianne smugly interjected, suddenly announcing her and her father's presence to their left, entering the stage from the contestants' door, "then I'm ready to trade jabs with you at any time. Cause trust me, you've miscalculated this situation."

Jake just smiled at her words as he watched the father-daughter duo as they made their way to whatever spot on the stage they'd chosen to claim. Passing first by the Myerses, who came just before Selena did and likely expected the newcomers to do what they've done and just go to the back of the line, they got annoyed looks from them as they chose to instead continue past the Pinsmails as well. Stopping in front of the Santoses and Jonah, the tall blonde stared into the rich executive's eyes for a few awkward moments, before he stopped standing his ground. With quite uncharacteristic submissiveness, he nudged himself a few steps closer to the once-and-again pornstar and his daughter, leaving the place next to the Santoses for the two.

He would've replied to the show host's comments about his daughter, but was tested in this area as well.

"I'm sure that, that Miss, Miss Ashton will come soon, I, we did everything for that!" Adam blurted out nervously, basically spitting the words out and sounding as if he was on the verge of massive stuttering fit the whole time he spoke.

"Don't worry, I know," the older man assured his younger apprentice, even giving him a visible nod of acknowledgment at his efforts.

Luckily for Adam, the woman they were all speaking about stepped through the opened door at the other end of the room just as they've finished.

Meanwhile, luckily for Jonah, his previous minor defeat turned out to be an unexpected success when he saw the mood his daughter was in.

Despite entering through the door used by the audience, she still walked like the superstar she saw herself as, swinging those perfectly-curved hips madly, her round ass taken along for the ride, while she softly giggled in amusement and satisfaction at the way her jiggling jugs were imitating her backside.

Her demeanor didn't change a bit when she saw where her father stood. Why would it? She was the star of this show, and she knew it. Of course the spot her father was holding for her, in the center of the line, was exactly the right one for her. It was where she belonged.

"Michelle!" Jake called out at her in that peculiarly jovial, yet still a bit annoyed and certainly much more than a bit perverted way, which anyone regularly dealing with the type of guys like him had heard at least once. "Finally!"

"Trust me, Jake," she said in an almost surprisingly arrogant way, even for her, right before jumping onto the platform. Her facial expressions matched her voice as she did so, especially the moment her feet met the ground and the impact sent her breasts wobbling along with a good part of her skin-tight, pink outfit. "There is no one, no one in here, that's sadder about me not being able to grace all of you people with my stunning presence than me, myself, and I," she said, while her eyes scanned the room, enjoying the looks focused on her extraordinary body.

"Good to..." the show host replied, before being cut off.

"We're starting in a minute!" a cameraman whose name he didn't know, and most likely wouldn't remember had he even bothered to ask, rather randomly announced while checking his equipment.

"Great, make sure it all works," Jake replied, his voice filled with irritation.

Turning his face away from the young technician whose existence was just now suddenly revealed to him, he watched as the young wanna-be starlet took her rightful place in the center of the stage, next to her father, giving her a small, brief thumbs-up before looking at the audience.

A surprising number of familiar faces were returning. And returning fast, He had no idea how Adam had managed the situation before, but, after well over an hour of the rows of chairs being abandoned in a room that almost seemed cut off from the rest of the building, the people who had either paid for or were invited to watch the show life were now bursting through the door to take their seats.

It could be some psychological thing. Those were mostly older people, after all. Maybe they still hadn't gotten used to the fact that stuff like this could now legally take place in the open, in front of witnesses, and on cameras. It wasn't that long since this had even become legally possible. It only made sense for those people to react with internal shame at finding themselves watching something they were told their entire lives was wrong and sinful, and subconsciously avoiding the place where it was happening until for as long as possible, while still getting what they came here for.

Regardless, they were finally coming now, to watch acquaintances, strangers, and relatives so distant they might as well have been strangers, the families of cousins three or four times removed, have some hot, formerly-illegal fun with each other in front of them.

Close, direct relatives of the contestants were sitting this one out. Just as Martina had chosen to take a break today, so was there no chance of Michelle seeing her wealthy mother among the not-so-wealthy rest of the audience. Jake wasn't sure if the Barbers even had any close relatives with them here, and if they did, then those were as absent as the Myerses' ones, about whose absence he was, to his surprise, informed beforehand. Diana's mother and uncle, meanwhile, would arrive to see the next round, where, he guessed, they most likely still expected to see the two of them.

"I hope that everything's working!" Jake called out at the anonymous cameraman, in what he promised to himself to be the last time today he had directly acknowledged his existence.

"Of course Boss!" the man replied before, seeking to annoy the haughty show host, adding, "Starting in twenty seconds."

"I know," Jake growled, inviting soft, mocking laughs from near him.

As expected, when he turned to his right to see where those laughs were coming from, he had found Selena and Michelle to be the main culprits, along with the snickering Jonah.

Mumbling something under his breath that even he didn't understand or hear, he slowly moved his gaze across the contestants, curious to see their faces and body expressions in the last seconds before the start. They didn't disappoint him. Most of them seemed, if not eager, then definitely more than content with what was about to happen, while those that didn't, namely Jonathan and Peter, didn't seem to have a problem with it either, carrying neutral expressions.

That only made sense. There wasn't much else he could've expected. They've already done this once, not to mention what they did during the interviews or in the meantime. It was well past the time for them to start getting used to this and knowing exactly what to expect. Not even the knowledge that one pair of them would be thrown out of the competition today, in the contest that was about to start at any moment, seemed to darken their spirits.

Slowly but surely, they were all becoming incest-fucking professionals, he thought to himself. It was this thought that sent him laughing just as the show's newly-added jingle, the adding of which he was against, announced the long-awaited, inevitable start.

"Welcome to the newest episode of the long-awaited show, the rising world phenomenon, ´ How Far Can They Go?´!" he seamlessly, cheerfully spat out while awkwardly shaking his body to match his energetic voice. A few other chuckles followed from behind him as the contestants steeled themselves while watching him. "I'm ecstatic to be able to welcome you again, our dear viewers, wherever and whoever you may be," he added, before stretching his left hand to his side expectantly.

Adam hadn't disappointed him. Just as before, right when he was needed, he came marching back on the platform, the cardboard card revealing to his boss what exact contest had been chosen for the contestants to engage in today in hand.

It wasn't just Adam. The annoying cameraman notwithstanding, all of the staffers around him were doing their jobs even better than he would've expected. The way they watched the clock was especially praiseworthy. Were a single one of them on the stage when they weren't needed, right as the show had begun, it wouldn't be a good look.

Taking the card from his assistant, he glanced at it for a moment before smirking and pulling it towards his chest. Of course, he wasn't about to spend up to a minute awkwardly staring at some card, while dozens of horny, hormonally-stupefied pairs of eyes gazed at him, unsure of whether to keep watching in expectation or start painfully cringing and pitying him. He already knew what all of the contests and challenges would be. The card only revealed to him which one of the multiple possible combinations was chosen for today.

"As you can see, today, we are starting a bit differently than the last time," he continued speaking, staring straight into the camera as he did so, managing to do so right before the pause would become too awkward. "Today, we are jumping straight into action! Because we know why you watch us, we know why it is that you watch this show. You watch this because we show you action, we show you the exact type of action you want to see, right when you want to see it. You already know everyone's names, there's no need for any drawn-out introductions, so, why not just do this right away?! When both you and our beloved contestants want it, want only one thing!"