How Far Can They Go? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A surprisingly loud cheer from the audience followed, accompanied by similarly-loud clapping of dozens of pairs of hands. The contestants, likewise, didn't stay cold at hearing their show host's words, and added in their little cheers and clapping, though whether Jake even registered the support he was getting from behind him, most likely not even he would be able to tell.

For his part, he just kept on shaking and gesticulating like a crazy man while continuing his introductory speech.

"However, to make it worth your while and ensure everyone enjoys it, we need to be very good at choosing the best type of the wild action we want," he added, his voice getting softer as he did so. "What we've seen the last time was incredible, and only a fool wouldn't want more of it. However, blowjobs are always, inherently, a bit unfair. We've seen the guys get a lot, and we'll all love to see them get even more, but I think it's time for them to give something back as well, don't you think?!"

The wordless cheering from the audience stopped for a few moments, only to be replaced by a more sophisticated one containing various phrases.

"Hell yeah," was heard more than once.

"That's what I want!" followed it a few times.

A particularly loud, "This shit is what I'm paying for!" finished them all, however.

For her part, Selena just shyly pumped her fist at Jake's words, before whispering out a "Thank you," addressed to God. It wasn't a solitary reaction, since Jacob, and surprisingly, Michelle and Christine as well, seemed to be happy with this turn of events.

Marianne, unsurprisingly, didn't seem to be so happy, but if Selena had to guess, that had more to do with not being right despite possessing the huge intellect that she loved to boast about, rather than having an aversion to fellatio, which Selena could clearly remember the blonde doing quite happily in the last round. Similarly, while he was very probably just happy to be about to get sucked off again, Jacob almost certainly derived some pleasure also from having been proven right in that discussion he had previously had with the transwoman.

She wasn't there to psychologically classify and diagnose her opponents, though. As far as she was concerned, there was nothing else to this situation than her luckily getting exactly what she had been hoping for. An oral-themed contest where not only will she be in her element, sure to give the others a run for their money when it comes to experience and raw talent, but she'll also finally further sate her cravings, which only intensified after getting once again the taste of what it's like to have a dick in her mouth.

"Yes, yes, I think we all know what I'm talking about!" Jake said, continuing the announcement of today's discipline. "The timeless 69 position. Who doesn't love it? A beautiful position and a beautiful number. Almost as beautiful as the 2,500 dollars our contestants have already secured for themselves by being here, or the 15,000 waiting for them in the next round, which I hope will already motivate them to give us their all!"

Selena could feel the platform vibrating lightly. Turning to her left, she almost burst out laughing, while Michelle and Eric actually did so, when she saw Adam and a couple of other staffers bringing rather heavy-looking mats onto the stage, their scrawny physiques looking like they were about to break under the weight they were carrying.

"Well, so, let's begin!" Jake added, after pausing for a bit to watch the young staffers make their way through the podium and start laying the mats down behind the contestants, a few nasty chuckles accompanying them as the incestuous pairs cleared the way for them. "It's well past the time for the guys here with me to repay in kind what they've received from their daughters a few days ago, while there's also no need for the girls here not to be good little girls and not give their daddies what they want again. And this time, we'll keep it simple. The first guy and gal to cum will lose, of course dragging their partner down with them. The saving challenge is a surprise," he further explained. "So, well, begin!"

The staffers once again quickly evacuated the stage, but the sounds of commotion behind him hadn't died down, as various pieces of underwear, along with other clothes, were quickly taken off and sent flying to the ground. Human bodies soon followed. Even Selena joined in, happily jumping onto the mat next to her the moment her panties touched the ground, allowing her to happily expose her sex by enthusiastically spreading her legs for her father just a moment after her body hit the mat, hoping to motivate Eric, who was almost unnervingly withdrawn and emotionless so far, to do his job.

Luckily for her, he got the hint and very much reciprocated her eager enthusiasm.

Before she could even get a clear picture of what was happening, he was right in front of her. His sudden arrival, as well as the other fathers' ones on their respective mats, was signaled only by a loud "Thud!", before his legs were spread in front of her, almost mockingly so given what she was doing, revealing his sex that was now pointing straight at her chest in all its glory.

"Seems tasty," she commented cheekily at the sight, while Diana and Jacob were already doing it, and Christine and Jonathan were just about to start. "I was getting worried that Mom had sucked all juice out of it."

"Well, why don't you give it a few sucks, then?" he replied, before making the erect member wiggle by thrusting his hips into the air. "Seems like it's our turn to start, anyway," he added, after scanning the room only to find the Pinsmails and the Myerses already fully going at it, the Ashtons getting into it more and more, Marianne just about to take her father's cock into her mouth, and Jake's expectant face starring back at him annoyingly.

She didn't need to be told twice. Hungry for the feeling of a piece of man meat between her full lips, she quickly got on all fours and made her way towards him, specifically towards his crotch, while he likewise repositioned himself to be able to taste and pleasure her wet, warm womanhood.

He was quite enthusiastic and horny for her body, but when her lips closed themselves around the crown of his cock and her soft tongue went to do its work, he was frozen for more than a couple of seconds as supreme pleasure ran throughout his body. Her lips concaved as she started sucking the meaty offering, giving her the look of a greedy squirrel which was only helped by the way she was looking at the nuts in front of her eyes. Her father moaned and groaned for a few moments from what he was experiencing, before he once again remembered where they were and buried his face in her pussy, trying to give back some of the pleasure he was receiving, but knowing that there was no way he could repay something like this.

Quite spontaneously, with really no trigger for it as the same action had been happening in front of them for a while by now, the audience suddenly erupted in cheers at the sight of all of the contestants finally fucking. Whatever prompted them to do so, however, they reminded Jake that he wasn't supposed to just stay in place and look at everything around him with an emotionless face. Slightly reluctantly, he started walking from one end of the platform to the other, staring at the contestants all the while with only occasional glances back at the audience.

"Don't even think of trying to hide that you've come," he said softly, almost whispering it, though it was clear that he fully meant every word that he was saying. "It isn't that hard to see, and you aren't such good actors as you think. Especially since I was trained for stuff like this specifically, by pretty much the best ones, and the other guys are watching you as well," he added while looking at Adam and nodding, with the young man quickly reciprocating the gesture, happy to be once again acknowledged by his immediate superior.

"Mmm, baby, you're so tasty," Eric said, in-between licking his daughter's wet pussy like a thirsty dog.

She was much wetter than he would've expected. Usually, she wasn't the type to get really horny, never mind starting to thrust her hips from the feeling of his tongue playing with her pussy, as she did now.

"So are you," she replied, after momentarily taking her mouth off of his cock, replacing it with her hand, and jerking him off while she spoke. "Maybe I'll let you have more fun with Mom, after all."

"As if you had any say in that," he said, in a curious voice that was just inviting her to answer.

"Never say never," she immediately replied in a chipper voice, ending the sentence with a wink and a stuck-out tongue, before going back to fellating his phallus.

After looking at her for a moment in surprise, and then for a further moment as that petrifying pleasure once again swirled throughout his body, he likewise went back to eating out her delicious pussy. For a moment before his tongue started tasting her sweet pussy juices again, he thought about what she had just said. He chuckled internally at those words, right before he forgot about them as he went to work, making her body shake in pleasure once again. After all, she did manage to pretty effectively stop his sex life once without him even knowing about it by now.

Despite starting a bit later, they were moaning and groaning in pleasure about as much as the others were. Not as enthusiastic as the Barbers, or as loud as the Pinsmails, but neither were they as cautious as the Ashtons or as vanilla-seeming as the Myerses. With their heads surrounded by each other's writhing legs, they were giving each other the best they could, even though that might not have been the best course of action by now.

Selena especially was quite aware of that. If he came first, they would have to fight to stay in the show, which she would've highly preferred to avoid. Still, she sucked, licked, nibbled, and then sucked and sucked his cock some more. The feeling as she did so was simply incredible, and the taste of him, denied to her for days, was delicious.

"Oh yes, Selly," he finally moaned out as she bobbed her head on his cock.

"You also aren't half bad," she conceded, before taking him back into her oral cavity and pushing her pussy against his face. "So don't fuck it up."

"Urm, ah, don't, uh, worry," he blurted out, barely able to speak with her genitals pressing against his face.

She just laughed, mostly to herself but inevitably sending some vibrations into his dick, before slowly circling her tongue around his cockhead. The tongue work was followed by powerful sucks, which themselves were followed by the loving bobbing of her head, right after she could start feeling his dick returning some of the vibrations from before. She simply did her best, secure in knowing that her mother had already milked him good, and hoped for the best.

Not leaving her hand out of the action for too long, she grabbed the base of the cock tightly and started jerking him off again, this time doing so while she was also working on him with her mouth instead of as a replacement for that. Slowing down the bobbing of her head, she went back to licking it and sucking on it as she tightened her grip on his cock even further, before quickening the pace of the handjob she was giving him until he was moaning as loudly as when it was her mouth moving up-and-down his cock.

"Hmm, yeah," he moaned, soon repaying her in kind and starting to circle his tongue faster and harder than before.

She would've probably replied to him with a moan of her own, but due to him suddenly having an epiphany and realizing that he could also use his hands to pleasure her, all she could do was scream into his cock as he thrusts two fingers into her hungry pussy, assisting his circling tongue by fingering her.

Now, it was her who was temporarily paralyzed by the unexpected pleasure she was getting, as his curious fingers played with and explored her wet pussy, getting covered in a mix of her pussy juices and his saliva in the process.

They weren't the only couple on the stage in such a position. At all.

Michelle and her father have by now completely dropped their reserved attitudes, which had only awkwardly fit them given their highly attractive exteriors anyway, and were now having just the fun they've signed up to have there. Like a truly caring father, Noah was helping his daughter in every way he could, which in this case meant that, instead of forcing her to waste precious energy by bobbing her head on his giant cock, he simply fucked her mouth with as much vigor as ever.

Nor were her massive tits neglected either. Their sheer size alone, unfortunately, meant that he simply had to use both of his hands to play with them, squeeze and playfully slap them enough for her to fully enjoy it, and so he couldn't focus his attention on her pussy as Eric did on Selena's. Thankfully for both of them, his oral game was, predictably, damn-near perfect, and he wasn't the worst at multitasking either, meaning that Michelle was getting a lot in return for what, with his active assistance, she was doing to his cock, with their moans, groans, and grunts of pleasure being as powerful as those of the others.

Christine and Jonathan, meanwhile, were having a different, but not the least bit less lustful and erotic, type of fun. Despite her coming in in the most surprising, and arguably erotic, outfit, which now laid next to them along with most of the rest of their clothes, they were doing their 69 in the most leisurely manner out of all of the competing couples. Their hands weren't doing much, apart from softly and lovingly caressing each other's skin. Not only did they not do much to each other's genitals, but they also didn't bother moving them and helping each other out like the Ashtons were doing, instead just letting each other have fun as they played and carefully pleasured each other's unmoving genitals with their mouths.

However boring the sight of them might've been described as, the audience made it clear that they loved watching them as much as they loved watching the Pinsmails, whose approach to the task they were given was the exact opposite of the Myerses' one.

Jacob was in his element and made sure that everyone understood that. From sounds that, were you unaware of their origin, might've sounded uncannily like the dying screams of various types of animals humans usually didn't like being compared to, but had just enough arousal in them to reveal the actual species of their originator, to movements that would've likely been considered risky even in the cheapest, most deliberately-outrageous movies he had starred in during his previous career as a porn actor, he was simply having the time of his life.

His daughter, likewise, had no problem with the fun they were having. She had quite a lot of experience by now with having her oral cavity roughly, mercilessly fucked by big, thick cocks, and however enthusiastic her father was, there was only so much he could do to match the young hunks her age who were usually the ones to do so. Having a man's face between her thighs and pressed against her pussy, however, was a rather new experience, which she couldn't complain about in any way, and just like her father, made sure to show just how much she loved this feeling. Not to mention that, above all, the sheer animalistic ferocity he showed as he mouthfucked her was unbelievably arousing for her.

Despite their different styles, or more likely because of them, the horny men and women in the audience didn't seem to be too picky with who they were focusing their attention on and addressing their cheers to.

One man's attention, however, was focused entirely on a single pair.

"Aaand, you're out!" he announced to the Barbers, both of whom had serious trouble paying attention to him. "Sorry, Doctor Barber."

"Fuc-aargh!" Marianne futilely tried to scream out with her mouth still mostly closed on her father's cock, right as her long limbs started writhing in pleasure.

The audience mostly stopped their cheering as they watched the unexpected twist play out on the stage, with even some of the other contestants, Selena included, looking at the unfortunate pair.

Well, this was unexpected. Still, better they than them. Though, it wasn't like she and Eric were out of the woods just yet. With Marianne having come already, it was about which guy was going to follow and drag his daughter down with him now. And no matter how good Eric might've revealed himself to be with his tongue and fingers, they both knew that there was no way she was going to be the first one orgasming out of the two of them.

"Quite so," Jake continued, after the blonde's orgasm finally subsided. "Also, I'd stop doing that. Trust me, you're gonna need his cock to be as far from where you are now as possible in the saving challenge," he added, given that she was still sucking on her father's erect meat.

"Aaah, so now the fathers will participate?" she asked, after finally freeing her father's cock from her oral grasp and starting to get back on her feet.

"That's a secret, but I can't exactly say that you're wrong," he admitted, before taking a few steps back and starting to once again walk through the stage. "You can sit on the mat, or go to the edge of the stage, or whatever, but this contest is over for you two."

"Understood, Sir," Peter replied in an almost surprisingly agitated voice, as he and his daughter got off of the mat and moved to the edge of the platform.

The atmosphere on the stage, and indeed in the entire room, had noticeably changed. The tempo of the remaining contestants had slightly slowed, while the cheering from the audience had lost a few decibels. Now, it was all about guessing who might be the next to lose and trying to avoid being the one to be that person.

They did that pretty well. Or, at least, did their best to seem like they were doing it pretty well. The differences between the various competing couples notably diminished. The movements, what few there were before, were seemingly synchronized. The noises became indistinct.

And yet, to Jake's trained eyes and ears, one set of patterns slowly started to stand out from the rest of the indistinct, sexual cacophony.

At first, not even he could be completely sure, of course. Slowly, not trying to arouse any suspicion in any of the dozens of pairs of eyes watching him, he started paying more attention to who he was sure was the source of that anomaly, and maneuvered himself to where he could pay more attention to him.

And yes, of course, it was a "him." Despite the girls now not being under any pressure to hold their orgasms back thanks to Marianne pretty much taking one for the team, the guys didn't seem to be particularly trying to maximize their partners' pleasures. Though admittedly, that would be far from easy given that they still had to waste energy and effort controlling their bodies and trying to hold back their orgasms for as long as possible.

Not to mention that there was no one with any illusions as to which gender group right now on that stage was more skilled at what they were now doing.

They were almost as skilled at Jake was at snuffing out who was about to come, which by now he was sure was obvious even to most of the other audience members, never mind the other contestants. Despite that, he barely had the time to prepare his body, well, mostly his right arm, for a dramatic revelation before the sounds he was preparing for finally erupted from the direction he had turned himself to face just a couple of seconds ago.

A loud sound of a gong suddenly burst through the air, prompted by Jake's signals, announcing that they now had both of the losing couples.

"Aaaand you're out!" he loudly announced as he theatrically swung his arm to point a finger at the man, who was now in the middle of fucking his daughter's hungry mouth as he shot a spurt after spurt of his cum into it. "Sorry, Jacob."