How Far Can They Go? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. That," Jacob cursed loudly as he moved his head out of Diana's groin, after the last rope of his sperm exploded into his daughter's sucking mouth, only to immediately go down her throat.

"Unfortunately, yes," the show host replied. "You and Diane can either stay where you are, or join Peter and Natalya over there, or really do whatever you want, just stop fucking for a while because this contest is over for you," he added, using the daughters' preferred names. "Wait until the others are finished, then your saving challenge is on and we'll see who survives."

That was coming closer than even he would've expected.

Before the Pinsmails had even finally decided not to leave their mat, as they were not that far from the right edge of the stage anyway and only needed to pass by the Myerses on their way there, Selena already felt her father prepare himself to come. His relief knowing that he could now freely do so was so palpable, and even she felt relieved at this coming to an end, even though she, on the other hand, wasn't nearly as close to an orgasm as he was.

After a few, rather awkward thrusts of his hips, his body stiffened up and Selena could feel her mouth once again being filled up with cum. He didn't give her anywhere near as much of his salty offering as Mariusz did, but its taste was just as nice, and it satisfied her oral needs just as much. With his cum tasting just as good as always, she of course swallowed it just as eagerly as she ever did, sending the three smaller-than-usual ropes of cum spewed into her oral cavity by his cock right down her throat.

"Oh, damn, yes, Selly," he blurted out, thrusting his hips a few times more as he did so. "You're the best."

"Mmm, hmm," she first mumbled in response, before giving his cock's freshly-emptied crown a few final sucks and pulling her mouth off of it. "Now, you finish your job!" she ordered in a half-joking tone, before repositioning herself and pushing her torso forward, towering over his laying figure as she sat in front of him, quickly grabbing the back of his head and, rather redundantly, pushing it towards her still-leaking pussy. "And quickly, you aren't the only guy who's not holding back anymore."

She wasn't lying. While they were doing this, Noah's sixth or seventh cumshot was already leaking out of Michelle's overfilled mouth. Thankfully for the voluptuous blonde, however, unlike Eric, Noah was very much successful in constantly keeping his daughter in a similar state of orally-induced genital pleasure that he was in, with her own constant, muffled moaning being the main reason why there was cum dripping out of her mouth, rather than being swallowed already.

Christine and Jonathan, meanwhile, were much closer to the Santoses in this regard. With his cock visibly twitching despite being tightly gripped by her lips, while she sucked the crown with all of her might while giving him a wild handjob, his inevitably impending orgasm made itself obvious to everyone who cared to look.

Soon, she was in a similar situation to where Michelle was a few moments before, except the only reason why anything was leaking out of her mouth was that her lips hadn't left her father's phallus while it half-filled her eager mouth with his sperm.

She quickly swallowed it, repositioned herself just like Selena did, and before Jonathan knew it, his daughter was now pressing his face against her moist cunt, the entire contest now turning into an impromptu competition between the two women to see who will come first.

"Well, now, this is a twist!" Jake excitedly commented, rapidly switching his gaze between the two couples, the rest of the contestants, and the audience, before finally stopping to look straight into the camera closest to him. "Who's gonna win this? We don't know, we haven't planned this, but we'll love to hear your opinion in the comments section of the site!"

"Sorry Boss, not sure if that'll get through, this camera tends to get ignored," the still-anonymous cameraman bitingly replied, knowing just how much his words will annoy Jake.

The show host just ignored him and looked away.

The "fight" even seemed relatively balanced for a couple of moments, before, unsurprisingly, going in exactly the direction most people could've predicted just by looking at the contestants.

"Oooh, yeaah, aaah!" Selena screamed, as her pussy finally started submitting to her father's oral assault. "I'm, cummiiing!!" she further screamed in both pleasure and surprise, at what was her first-ever cunnilingus-induced orgasm in her life.

Her hands once again grasped the back of her father's head as she screamed. Soon, they were followed by her legs, which tightly crossed themselves around his head. Her entire body writhing in pleasure, she barely managed to remain sitting as the orgasm exploded throughout her body.

"Yeees, Daddyyy!" she moaned for a final time, before finally collapsing, her back loudly falling onto the mat as her limbs released her father's head.

"And then you complain about me spending time with your mother," he sarcastically commented, while his daughter struggled to catch her breath. "Some skills simply need to be honed by actual practice with someone who you've been doing it with for years, you know?"

She just burst out laughing cutely, before weakly lifting her hand and giving him a thumbs up.

"Well, that seems to be finished," Jake happily stated, before looking in the direction of the other couple. "So..." he said, before going speechless at the sight of them.

"Yes, Dad, eat me out!" Christine called out, grasping her father's head just like Selena grabbed Eric's. Surprising Jake, and most of the people around them as well most likely, they were just about to finish.

It didn't take long for her legs to lock around him as well. Quickly, she was screaming in pure pleasure just like Selena was just a minute ago.

"Damn, talk about a thrilling finale," Jake said with something of a broken smile on his face right after Christine collapsed down on their mat. "And we hadn't even started the real finale!" he added, switching his gaze between the cameras and the two couples who had lost this round.

"So," Marianne sighed as she got ready to stand up, "what exactly are we supposed to do now?"

"Great that you asked! Well, first, for a change, it'll be the others who will clear the stage for you now," he started explaining excitedly. "And that's not where the role reversals end. Now that all of your mouths and genitals have had their fun, it's well past the time for your, well, at least you girls' pretty asses, to have some fun as well."

"But I guess the victory conditions haven't changed much," the slender blonde replied with more than a bit of venom in her voice. "Once again, who will climax first will be decisive, and with my father still well on his way to do so, while Jacob had already emptied his balls, I hope that you can see why I don't like those odds."

"Well, mostly right, but there's also a little rule reversal as well," the moderator reassured her. "Since you and Jacob have both already orgasmed, it really wouldn't be fair for any of your additional orgasms to count. This time, it's about your partners' pleasure, with pretty much the same rules from before applying to the rest of this. Basically, the only person out of the four of you who's not gonna cum today wins, and carries his or her partner along to the next round. I actually thought someone like you would figure all of this out automatically by now."

"Well, you can say that I had an inkling as to what this was to be about," she weakly defended herself, before both of them just laughed.

"Anyway, let's get you guys right in the center of the stage, and the others out of the way," he added while gesturing for everyone where he wanted them to move.

The others didn't protest at all. In a couple of seconds, they moved to the sides, allowing the two couples fighting to keep their place in the show to move to the center of the stage. The Barbers went back onto their mat in the middle of the stage, while the Pinsmails took the Ashtons' one, rather than returning to their own, for novelty.

Looking from near the edge of the platform at the two naked couples as they were ready for some anal fun, Selena couldn't help but sigh victoriously. This was even more pleasurable than usual since, like most of her peers, she didn't bother to put any of her clothes back on, allowing her to breath freely with nothing constricting her chest to cover her giant breasts, the movements of which kept a lot of eyes focused on her while she was doing it.

As the two men's hard cocks entered their daughters' poop chutes, however, the attention of the room had left her. There wasn't much her non-fucked body could do to compete for attention with the two women who were now shaking and moaning in pleasure as their fathers sodomized them.

"Huh, now that's more enthusiasm than I've expected," Jake said, as he watched the scene in front of him.

"Yeah, you know what I love Daddy!" Diana moaned, her giant buttocks swaying and wiggling just as wildly as her breasts did while her father assfucked her with his large cock.

"Fuck yeah, and Daddy also knows what you love so much honey," Jacob proudly said, before slapping his daughter's unbelievably juicy buttocks several times, making her yelp in delight.

"I'm, ufff, happy that you like this Jake," Marianne, meanwhile, replied to the moderator in between moans.

For his part, Peter just grunted a few times while fully focusing on thrusting his cock in and out of his daughter's spectacularly tight asshole. Not exactly the response showrunners would've liked to see from him, but, perhaps it was the right one nevertheless. After all, the moment he comes, they'll lose.

Despite their different approaches, both of the fathers soon found themselves grabbing their daughters' waists, providing some extra support to that provided by the girls' limbs. Their beloved darlings, despite both of them being on all fours, still found themselves shaking violently from the fucking and pleasure they were both receiving, and so, any additional support was welcomed, especially as none of them were sure whether accidentally falling on the ground and thus stopping to fuck for a noticeable amount of time would be punished by the showrunners.

"Yes, squeeze them, this is it Dad!" Marianne yelled out after her father moved his hands up from her slender waist onto her flat chest and squeezed her small breasts and erect nipples.

He gave her what she wanted. Squeezing and pinching those delightful small boobies of hers a couple more times, he had managed to turn her shy moans into loud yells of pleasure, holding her body in place all the while.

Jacob didn't let himself be overshadowed either.

"God, those tatas are something else!" he bellowed as he squeezed and slapped his daughter's wildly swaying fat tits, while roughly, rapidly fucking her equally fat ass, his hard cock splitting her juicy buttocks apart every time it entered and exited her anal cavity. He was free to pleasure himself with her body however much he wanted, he knew that and intended to do nothing less than that. "I'm so fucking glad I didn't put on a condom that night all those years ago!"

Selena could barely believe what she saw. This, was, hot. When the two men went from playing with their daughters' volumetrically-contrasting pairs of breasts to turning their pale, alabaster asses the same shades of red their boobs now were, she could feel her pussy juices leaking down her thighs. Had a couple of other contestants, and a lot of the audience members, not already started to pleasure themselves at the sight, she would've started to seriously question her self-identity as an asexual, incest being one of the very few things able to arouse her notwithstanding.

Secure in that knowledge, she also slowly slid her hand into her groin. Noah and Jonathan were jerking off at the sight, Michelle was also shlicking pretty wildly, while her father was getting ready to start masturbating, so why couldn't she satisfy herself a bit as well?

Though, admittedly, as she saw the show go on and on, that became rather complicated. With the men returning to focusing on fucking their daughters after Marianne's firm and tight, and Diana's fat and juicy, buttocks were turned exactly the shade of red Selena, and surely the others as well, had expected, it became quite hard for her to satisfy herself, "just a bit."

"Oh Gott, ja, fuck me Father!" the slender blonde commanded, a strong German accent remaining in her lustful voice even after she had managed to slip back into English.

"Hell yeah, uh uff, aaah, it's fucking great, ain't it girl?" the curvy brunette said, teasing her opponent while she herself was being fucked just as powerfully, a quite cocky thing to do considering that it was she that had to take care not to enjoy this too much.

"Only the best for you honey!" Jacob grunted out in reply to his daughter's words and moans.

"Great to see that all of them immediately understood that trying to hold back would just get them disqualified," Jake stated as he watched the scene, no doubt trying to bring at least some of the masturbating audience members' attention back to him, and away from the copulating couples and the likewise-masturbating other contestants.

Of course, this effort was completely fruitless.

However, as he kept on watching the scene, something suddenly captured his attention, changing his entire demeanor in the process. In moments, the jovial, even slightly awkward goofball had once again become the determined watcher, using his sharp gaze to judge who was to stay in the show, and who was to have their dreams broken to pieces by him.

Even though Selena was currently busy enjoying herself, of course putting some fingers into her mouth to suck while she masturbated to properly please herself by stimulating her oral cravings, the change in Jake's attitude hadn't escaped her.

Perhaps a bit too curious for her own good, she slowed down the tempo of her masturbation and settled to simply sucking on her ring finger in an absent-minded manner, as she tried to spot what it was that was capturing the moderator's attention so much. Unsurprisingly, she was unsuccessful. As bright as her mind was, and as sharp as her beautiful, shiny green eyes were, neither of those were, in any way, trained to spot what Jake was now watching.

Not that she had anything to be ashamed of, though. He wouldn't have admitted it, but, although his instincts clearly told him what was happening, not even Jake himself could see what his subconscious mind was now focusing on. He knew it was most likely there, happening in front of him, but he simply couldn't see it yet.

Nevertheless, he kept on ceaselessly staring at the two couples who had the attention of the entire room focused on them. Moan by moan, twitch by twitch, as more and more of the masturbating audience members reached a climax while the other contestants waxed and waned in their self-pleasuring, it gradually became clearer and clearer to him what his mind was trying to make him see.

After more than a minute of this, he started preparing himself for another theatrical proclamation, his muscles tensing up as he did so.

"Ah yeah, yeah, ah yeah, aaah!" the transwoman moaned, purred, and screamed as her father's cock brought her to an even stronger orgasm by fucking her asshole than his tongue did by eating her pussy, her entire body tensing and twitching as waves of orgasmic pleasure coursed through her body.

"Uf, kurwa scheiße," Peter breathed out as his daughter orgasmed, though he barely even slowed down or changed the pace of his sodomizing of her beautiful, tight, shapely ass.

"Aaand!" Jake prepared himself for his big moment, raising his hand slowly.

"Fuck yes, aahh, here it comes honey!" Jacob blurted out as he slammed his cock into his daughter's warm asshole one last time, before filling it full of his similarly-warm spunk.

"You're ooouuut!" the moderator excitedly added, before timidly adding right after the loud gong from before repeated, "Sorry."

Jacob just stared at him, amused and flabbergasted while the show host pointed at him. For a split second, he thought that he might've mixed up who wasn't supposed to climax, as Peter was still going hard at it.

That went on for a while, until he finally looked back at his curvy daughter, sprawled on the mat and drooling down onto it from the mind-breaking pleasure she felt running through her shaking, stiffened body.

Jake wasn't wrong about who was and wasn't allowed to come. Jacob was just thinking about the wrong pair.

"Damn," he muttered under his breath, after taking one more look at his daughter, not knowing what to think right now. The cum leaking out of her asshole was a nice fit for the saliva dripping out of her mouth. He couldn't deny that. Both showed just how overwhelming her orgasm, and its aftershocks, were.

Slowly, though, her mind was clearing up and she was realizing exactly what was happening.

"Well, unfortunately, you'll have to leave us," Jake spoke up, bringing the defeated couple's attention back to himself, as the victorious one started putting their clothes back on and the first people started leaving the room. "Of course, you don't exactly have to leave, strictly, you can stay in the audience, maybe paying a bit if needed, but the money you've won should cover it nicely. Plus, you never know, maybe we'll need both of you later in some future discipline?"

"Yeah, thanks Jake, but I think that I just need to unwind for a few days, clear my head a bit. We both need that actually, I'd say," he quickly added, looking at his daughter with slight concern in his eyes, while she just hung her head down, obviously ashamed at causing them to lose. "Getting this far is more than enough. I just needed to get back onto the scene. Tell your Bosses to call me for whatever other shows they have in mind for the future, and I'll let them know how their offers fit in with other offers I'm sure to start getting."

"Of course," Jake replied, seeing that the young woman's face was slowly lighting up, which he knew was the real main intention behind her father's words. "Anyways, hope you don't just today, would be great to see you guys hung around a bit," he added, before turning around to see who else was still hanging around the set, ready to once again quicken the evacuation of the room by motioning for them to leave, only to find just the Santoses and Myerses remaining, putting their clothes back on, with most of the audience, and even Adam, likewise already gone.

Great. Now, there was only one thing left to do.

"Well, this was all from today's episode of ´How Far Can They Go?´. An exclusively incestuous, erotic gameshow where hot daughters and their hunky fathers give it their all to satisfy all of us and get a chance to change their lives," he announced while looking into the camera, this time the one farthest from him for reasons unknown to anyone but him, and maybe one cheeky cameraman.

"Tomorrow, we'll see each other again, in yet another exciting round of this one-of-a-kind erotic show. We appreciate everyone who had joined us for today, and we hope that we'll all meet again for the next episode of ´How Far Can They Go?´!" he added, finishing his pre-prepared speech for the end of the show, the cameras turning off after he stopped speaking.

"I honestly thought that you were about to wrap this up even sooner," Selena commented.

She was the only one of the other contestants who remained in the room with them. Even in the audience, there were not even a dozen people left, and even those were following the others in leaving the room as quickly as they came in at the last moment before the show started, their collective post-nut clarity painfully obvious.