How Far Does He Cum? - Ch. 02

Story Info
Jane takes two loads during ovulation.
1.5k words
3.76
19.3k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2.

My bar pal continued his story. It's pretty horny, and I figured you guys might like it:

Jane and I kept talking about the night when Mike fingered her and shot his big load across the room, landing on her opened cunt. I had come inside a condom inside her just as he shot off. Fucking her safely, I'd definitely sloshed some of Mike's big load inside her pussy. I asked how she felt having another man's cum in her cunt, and she blushed confessing it really turned her on. She loved when I filled her up, and another man was just so forbidden that she enjoyed the thrill!

Jane told me that she would love to see me watch her get pumped full of seed someday soon. I nodded my head, letting her know that I'd be okay with it as long as we thoughtfully talked about it before it happened, and no bareback fun when she was fertile. She told me she'd be sure to ask if she thought there was any chance it might happen.

I suggested that we should be extra mindful about her monthly cycle if we were seriously considering cummy fun with other men. In no way did I question our commitment to one another, but I did want to be responsible. I told Jane that I trusted her calendar and that I wouldn't mind upping the ante a little bit when things were really safe. She asked me if I'd be okay with her letting two other men fuck her. I told her that would be just fine, as long as it happened in her safe time. I was actually giving my girlfriend permission for her to take seed from other men.

She asked if I be turned on by watching another man, or men, breed her.

I realized that that was the first time she used the word 'breed.' I confirmed that the idea was so hot, but only when she was the safe part of her cycle. She nodded.

I told Jane that this would mean a serious conversation about birth control. I know she was raised in a conservative way and didn't believe in it. She told me it would be a real thrill to be full of cum and not on birth control, regardless of her cycle. I told her I'd prefer it if she only played with other men using condoms when it wasn't safe to fuck her bareback. Jane promised me that she'd think about it.

Jane and I had amazing, unbridled sex for the next week or so, until her cycle put risky play out of bounds again, especially without birth control. We decided that I should wear a condom when she was most fertile and even that would be more protection than she wanted, but she couldn't go without cock for the week around ovulation.

I fucked her daily with a condom. She begged me to cum inside her and fill up the condom with my seed. Shooting inside her felt so good, even if the rubber dulled the sensation. In fact, it really was less risky; where pulling out or shooting on her mound could spill some of my spunk, this kept all of it in one place, assuming the condom didn't rupture.

She told me how hard it was going to be waiting until she could take cum in her pussy again. She asked me what I'd do if another man came inside her while she was fertile. I couldn't see her doing that but told her that I wouldn't mind if I got to add my own! She winked.

On the day she was ovulating, Jane had a lunch meeting at work. She had a parttime job that would hopefully turn into a career after graduation. There was a big deal to be made and one of the partners was flying in for an important conference. Over breakfast that morning, she told me that she might have to flirt with her boss to close the deal. She confirmed that I'd be okay with that. Jane asked what she should do if they wanted to fuck her. I realized that this was the moment where she was going to ask me if I was okay with her fucking other men. It was real.

I reminded her that she was at her most fertile, and she promised that if it happened, they'd wear condoms.

We made plans to meet for dinner at a fancy restaurant downtown to celebrate what we were sure would be a consequential meeting, one way or another.

Jane was thirty minutes late and looked flustered and a little disoriented when she showed up. We wolfed down dinner. She looked like a woman in heat. She squirmed in her seat and kicked off one of her high-heeled shoes to play footise under the table. We ordered a bottle of red wine, and I only got a glass while she pounded the rest of it. As soon as she finished her last bite, she asked for the check.

As we got in the car, she raised her skirt and showed me how wet her panties were. Her entire crotch was translucent with her juices. I assumed it was hormonal and told her she looked so hot dripping through her panties. I asked her if she'd been fucked by another man. She thought and then nodded. I asked if he'd used condoms. She paused before nodding again and told me she couldn't wait for me to slide into her. She told me she wouldn't be able to go to sleep until I'd added my load. 'Added,' I thought. How could I add to her... unless... unless she had let another man cum inside her on this, her most fertile of days. And I'd already promised to slip into her gooey cummy pussy, so it was about time to put up, or shut up.

I realized that her comment was a funny way of saying that her boss must have fucked her, bareback, at her most fertile. It was the hesitation that made me hungry to hear the whole story. 'So much cum,' she moaned.

I clocked that the mess leaking from her crotch and spilling onto the upholstery was her likely boss' seed. I was pretty sure but wanted to make certain.

As Jane moaned and fingered her sopping pussy, I asked her if she'd ever had anyone else's cum inside her other than Mike's, the guy shot across the room, a few weeks earlier. She told me 'not until today.' There it was.

Jane shrugged and said, 'well, they started with condoms, but...'

'They,' I asked? She furiously fingered her pussy. 'Yes! YES! Nathan AND Joe did me!' I knew Nathan was her boss, and knew I recognized the name, Joe, but couldn't place him. I realized he must have been one of the partners.

What I did know was that she'd been fucked bareback by two other men. As she told me their names, she came on her fingers, making her drenched pussy even more sodden.

She told me that that first accidental spill of Mike's seed, the one that I'd 'safely' fucked into her, must have unleashed something in her. I'd noticed that Jane was extra-horny ever since, but I couldn't imagine that my wife, sitting next to me, was currently filled to the brim with other men's seed.

Jane blushed and told me that she'd never planned this. She thought Mike must have been exaggerating when he volunteered that he could shoot a big load six feet when he came. Jane thought she'd enjoy seeing him jerk off his big dick from the safety of the other side of the room, so much so that she'd literally put a tape down on the carpet. Jane told me that ever since, she'd been fantasizing about being a real cum slut, letting hung men use her fertile pussy as their cumdump. I asked her if she liked it, now that she'd tried it. She eagerly nodded.

She asked if I wanted to experiment some more. I nodded and she asked me, 'have you ever heard of creampie eating?' I nodded, knowing exactly what was in store.

Just as we were pulling up to the house, she asked if I would be okay with eating her creampie, and told her I would love to pump her cunt with other men's seed in it and share their cum. She told me I was in luck... That didn't exactly answer her question.

Jane pulled off her panties and handed them to me. I grabbed them and took a deep whiff. It was the second time another man's cum had gotten inside her and now two men had bred her, three counting Mike's big load that I'd fucked into her.

Jane tore my clothes off as soon as we were inside the door and spread her shapely legs for me. I went down on her creamy cunt, dripping seed, as my girlfriend told me what Nathan and Joe had done to her.

To be continued....