How far Should we Go?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we excused ourselves to sit down, they not only recognized us but they also remembered our names. I thought this was a good sign.

Tom was of medium height, brown hair and looked reasonably fit. I would say he looked like an average guy; however Angela had commented about his dimples, long eye lashes and pleasant smile.

My attention was on Carol. She, just like the rest of us, was wearing jeans and T-shirt, however the stretches over her breasts suggested that the shirt was possibly a size too small. Not only did she have perfect globes, probably B cups, but it was obvious from her nipples that she did not require a bra for support. Carol was about an inch shorter than Angela and wore her ash brown hair in a French braid. What really attracted me was her face highlighted by high cheek bones, olive skin and moist lips.

In order to break the ice, I asked: "Were you at the fancy dress dance last night?"

Tom replied: No, we couldn't make it as I had work commitments. I assume you attended?"

"Yes. Angela turned a few heads dressed ... or undressed as Lady Godiva."

"I wish I had seen that." Tom replied as he gave a lecherous smile to my wife.

One of the other ladies at the table had overheard the discussion and turned to Angela and said: "I thought you were stunning in your costume. I just wish I had been that brave."

We ordered dinner at the same time as Tom and Carol. The other two couples had started well before us; they soon finished and left the table.

Carol asked: "Have you enjoyed your experiences since we all attended our induction session?"

"We were very lucky to meet a really nice couple at our first dance," Angela responded. "We were compatible and met up with them again last month."

"May I enquire how far you went with them?" Tom tentatively asked.

"We had a full swap." I elaborated: "In fact we both had sex side by side with our new partners on the same bed."

"We have had only one experience," Carol offered. "We both stayed together and had a soft swing with another couple."

"We thought we would take it slowly to develop our confidence." Tom added.

"Plus we want our first full swap experience with the right couples." Carol whispered to me with a broad smile.

As we progressed with our meal we discussed more about our backgrounds, families and employment. Tom and Carol had two young girls and were also relying on Grandparents so they could get away this weekend.

I made the point: "The weekends away from the children are like a holiday, but it would be nice if we could do this with another couple during the week without having to travel so far."

Carol said: "That would be perfect as our parents probably won't want the stress of their grandchildren too often."

"Perhaps it would be nice if the children just took it as normal that their parents had other friends in their beds." Angela mused. We hadn't shared that thought before; however it was a sentiment worth considering at a later time.

She continued: "We had been wondering about the 'playroom suite' that the club mentioned at the induction session. I don't know that we are ready to participate, particularly with people we don't know, but they did say it was OK to observe for a while."

I am interested in what goes on also. Perhaps we could all go together for a look ... safety in numbers." suggested Carol.

Tom and I just nodded and it was clear we all had an agreement.

"We should meet at the ballroom at 8pm and then we can go up to the third floor together, if you like? I understand that we will have to wait until later if we want to see some action." Angela explained, completing the plan.

Once again Tom and I nodded along with Carol's obvious enthusiastic agreement.

After dinner, we excused ourselves from Tom and Carol after confirming the arrangements. We then returned to our room to get ready for the evening's dance.

------

Back in our room, while Angela showered and I shaved, I took the opportunity to discuss our plans for the night. "I get the feeling that Tom and Carol like us. Would you be happy to swap partners with them?"

"I assumed by now that was obvious. Would you be happy to just kiss, cuddle and have oral sex if that is all they are prepared to do?"

"Well I would like more, but let's go as far as they are willing."

I dressed in my casual dark blue trouser with an open neck short sleeve shirt. Angela, as usual spent far more time on her presentation. She wore a lacy burgundy thong under a burgundy halter neck asymmetric wrap dress that had a plunging back. The look was classy but was tailored nicely to show off plenty of flesh and her cleavage ... without a bra.

As we arrived at the ballroom just before a large influx of patrons, we were able to find a nice table away from speakers, close to the bar, where we could see couples as they arrived. It wasn't long before I sighted Carol with Tom following. We caught their attention and they came to joined us.

Tom was dressed similarly to myself and Carol looked very enticing. She wore a very short metallic cami cowl neck dress with spaghetti straps ... and obviously without a bra. I stood as they arrived and Carol immediately gave me a brief hug and polite kiss. Although my wife always says I am very slow at picking up on vibes, I was pretty certain we were going to have a good night.

Tom came with me to the bar where I ordered a couple of beers for us and a glass of wine for each of the girls. The DJ was still setting up so we had some time to continue our discussions.

"I was very nervous on our first occasion," Carol explained, "but I am feeling far more relaxed being with you guys. I feel as though we know you. Also as we have all started as novices you will understand any awkwardness we may show.

"Don't worry, Angela offered. "We were really lucky with our first couple. I am sure they have been to wild parties before, but they led us at a comfortable pace. Just let us know if you want to slow down or just want to wait."

"I don't think that will happen," Carol replied. "I was hesitant last time but I have no reason for not being more adventurous."

The ballroom tables were almost fully occupied when the music started. Many couples quickly moved onto the dance floor for the Beatles 'Twist and Shout'. I knew the DJ used this just as an introduction song, but I still asked Carol: "Do you want to shake your hips about?" She smiled and held my hand as we moved onto a vacant space on the dance floor. Tom and Angela followed.

I remembered my old twist action and Carol just bobbed energetically to the music. The next piece was a slow Norah Jones song. I held out my arms and Carol moved close but still a respectable distance. I gently pulled her firmly against me and was pleased when she just smiled up at me. I placed both hands behind her back. She put her arms around my neck and shoulders and pressed her breasts against me.

I felt very relaxed with Carol molded against me. As she slowly bumped against me, my semi erect cock very quickly became hard. The DJ had been playing a series of continuous slow songs, so there had been no need to untangle our bodies. I did, however, need to adjust my erection for comfort. As it poked into Carol she murmured: "I am glad that you like me."

"I find you very exciting and sexy," I replied with a smirk as I dropped my hands to her bottom to pull her tighter against me. I could feel she wore a thong, so I proceeded to rub her dress over her buttocks.

When a break occurred after a long session of dancing, I escorted Carol back to our table and then procured some more drinks. When I returned, Tom winked at me and I discretely showed him a thumbs up. I hoped this meant that he was happy to proceed swapping, but I knew that Angela would let me know if there was any problem.

We continued alternating between dancing, chatting and drinking for a couples of hours. Carol had initially avoided overtly being intimate, but now we had progressed to running our hands over each other. Carols nipples were hard and as I pinched then stroked them she just lent into me; resting her head first against my shoulder, then my neck. She seemed to be oblivious to our environment as she sighed against me. When she eventually looked up at me, we commenced sharing tender slow kisses.

Eventually on a break, Angela suggested it was time to go to the 'playroom suite'. I was also keen to see what went on and I was now more than ready to fuck a willing Carol. Whether she, and also Angela, would be up to doing it in front of others, I was less certain.

Carol and I left the ballroom with our arms wrapped about each other. We followed Tom who Angela was leading by the hand. When we arrived, there were already about 20 people in the 'playroom suite' standing or sitting about the outside. I was about to say we had come too early when a naked couple entered. She was in her mid-twenties, quite attractive and petite. The guy looked to be fortyish with well-defined muscles and totally bald. In fact he didn't seem to have a hair on his body.

They ignored everyone as she lay down in the middle of the floor on a thin mattress and spread her bent legs wide. All the spectators were focused on the performance unfolding. He gave a few cursory licks of her pussy then immediately mounted her driving his cock in all the way. There were more than a few whispered comments, particularly from the ladies, about the extent of foreplay.

He was lying between her legs with his arms straight as if doing pushups. He was pumping away at quite a steady rhythm. While she shook with his impact, the girl did nothing more. She had her hands on his torso and just seemed to focus on some point in the distance. Besides the pumping there seemed little other interaction; not even a kiss.

Most of the spectators kept a polite distance but moved about the couple to get a better view. I think the spectators were more intrigued as to whether the couple would alter their movements and how long they could sustain their actions, rather than enjoying the pleasure of being voyeurs.

As more people arrived, I placed Carol in front of me to make more room for others. This was to protect her, but it also gave me the benefit of being able to hold her close in against me. My hands wandered to her front and I rubbed them up her body to her breasts. She responded by arching back against me.

Another two couples undressed and began kissing and touching each other in a close knit group on a long couch. In contrast to the first couple ... still pumping away ... this foursome were actively exploring each other with lips and hands and constantly changing sexual positions.

About the room, the spectators seemed to become less inhibited ... there was kissing and touching and several were partially undressed. I noticed that Angela and Tom were kissing for the first time.

Nuzzling her neck, I breathed in Carol's flowery aroma. The loose neck of her dress was too much temptation so I slipped my right hand inside the top of her dress. I rubbed over her smooth skin and cupped her breast. On discovering its weight and firmness I was stirred by a feeling of satisfaction. Then there was the delight of feeling the stiff nub that I had been teasing all night. With her arms reaching back either side to my thighs, she pulled my erection harder into her bottom.

I reached over her with my left arm so my hand could slowly pull up the hem of her dress and then slide along her bare thigh. Rubbing up and down I slowly progressed to the top of her hip and then to the waist band of her thong. It was only natural to press my fingers over the moist material covering her pussy.

Carols sighs instantly became moans. She deliberately stepped her legs apart providing better access for my fingers to slip inside her wet thong. My fingers eagerly traced over her lips and then went deeper between them. In her pleasure she slumped against me and I needed my arm wrapped about her breasts to hold her up.

After a minute of her increasing moans she suddenly spun about, grabbed my head and landed a sloppy passionate kiss about my lips. Her tongue thrust vigorously inside my mouth and then she abruptly halted to tell me; "We need to continue this back in our room, now!"

She grabbed my hand and led me past Tom where she informed him of her decision. He obediently grabbed Angela and followed us out of the 'playroom'.

There was little time wasted in their bedroom. Once the door had been closed, Carol locked our lips together and commenced loosening my trouser belt. This only lasted a minute as she seemed to realize it would be more efficient if we both undressed ourselves as quickly as possible.

While Tom and Angela had followed us to the room, little consideration was given to their activities as Carol and I passionately embraced. Carol's naked body was hot and moist against mine as if she had a fever. She no longer was showing any of her previous shyness as she grabbed my cock in her hand while kissing me.

Impatient to progress further, Carol broke our embrace and pulled back the quilt from the bed. She jumped into the middle and I instinctively laid down on her right and once again squeezed her against me.

While we broke our kisses for quick breaths our hands freely explored one another's bodies. While I proceeded carefully, I soon had my social finger inside her slippery hole. It was obviously what she wanted. She seemed to tension her whole body as she arched her back and squeezed her vaginal muscles.

I added a second finger while I sucked the nearest breast. The pillow of flesh was a delight and her nipple grew inside my mouth. Throwing back her head she cried in ecstasy. Her sighs progressed to cries of: "Yes ... yes ... yes" with each manipulation of my fingers inside her. Unexpectedly for me, Carol grabbed my head to her breast as she climaxed and writhed about the bed.

As she started to settle, I slipped down the bed and lay down between her thighs. Her pubic area was freshly shaved and her inner lips were well and truly extended.

Her first climax had been a surprise but I was determined to make her climax from oral sex. I started gently licking up her abundant nectar about her vagina. Touches turned to long licks on and then inside her lips. I varied my administration by adding sucks to each labia and then gently on her clit.

I alternated between sucking her juices and licking her lips. As I devoted more time to her clit, I teased by just lightly flicking where she responded the most. Carol once again started her moans of 'yes! yes! Yes!' As I increased the speed of tongue flicking, I reduced the intensity causing her to react by pushing her groin harder against my mouth. Soon she was pressing my head into her as again she climaxed and ground her pelvis repeatedly against my face.

Once she settled I climbed over her body beaming a wide smile because of my success. We kissed very wetly, then she sucked my lips and commented: "I like the taste of my juice on your lips."

I genuinely replied: "I also love the taste ... and later I hope to taste some more."

When I had been between Carol's thighs I could not see or even hear what was happening between my wife and Tom. I now realized that Tom was pumping Angela very slowly in the missionary position. I know what my wife is like when we make love, so I was a little surprised at their lack of animation or noise. I was then distracted by Carol.

"It is now your turn. Get on your back."

I willingly complied. Carol pressed my legs apart and knelt between them. She examined my penis for a moment before making a slow lick up its length. She continued licking as if having an ice-cream, pausing occasionally to examine her progress.

"Just relax Greg. I intend to take my time."

I lay back and looked at the ceiling. Because Carol had already climaxed twice I felt no pressure to do anything, so I decided to close my eyes and selfishly enjoy myself. Carol started varying her licks with teasers about the head of my penis. This progressed to sucks of my mushroom head; then this became swallows of most of my length.

As there was a slight pause, I opened my eyes wanting to see the expression on Carol's face. At that moment Carol was slipping her vagina slowly over my cock. Her hole was tight and the sensation was fantastic ... and then the alarm in the back of my head reminded me ... use a condom.

I urgently lifted my head up but before I could say anything I watched her body rise back up revealing a condom on my cock. How did that happen I wondered? I quickly concluded she had expertly applied the condom with her mouth while sucking me. This was a level of professionalism I had not expected from a supposedly shy girl.

Carol sat upright but this allowed me to caress both of her breasts. She smiled down at me, but progressively she increased her pace. She placed her hands behind her onto my thighs to assist as she ached and increased the tempo.

I continued to massage and squeeze her breasts and once again I just relaxed enjoying the squeezing of my cock. As she became more urgent I only moderately thrust up to join her as she slapped down on me. Guessing that she was once again close, I planned to save my climax at this stage.

Arching back and looking heavenwards, Carol screamed a restrained howl as she once again came. She convulsed several times and then flopped forward limply onto my body. I wrapped my arms tightly about her as she panted regaining her breath. Her body was hot and we were both covered in perspiration.

Her racing heart vibrated through me adding to my growing self-esteem. Although I was far from climaxing, I squeezed my groin muscles to throb my penis inside her several times. She squeezed back in response. With her mouth beside my ear, she quietly whispered: "You just knew how to hit the spot perfectly. I have needed this for quite some time."

Although slightly ignorant as to how I achieved this, it did boost my ego. I then mumbled quietly back: It was my pleasure."

After a couple of minutes while her pounding heart quietened, she questioned: "You are still to climax? Can you go again?"

"Sure. What position do you desire?"

Carol slowly rolled off me and said: Sit on the edge of the bed." I did as she directed and then she straddled my thighs facing away from me. In front of us was a mirrored wardrobe door through which I watched her carefully impale herself on my cock.

Having seated herself comfortably, she began riding me without any show of tiredness. This was a first for me so I was entranced by the image in the mirror. While her breasts were firm they still bounced with her energetic actions. My hands rubbed every part of her body as she moved, but her breasts and her clit received regular attention.

"This is really hot watching us in the mirror," I whispered into her ear. This just seemed to increase her tempo. In spite of the distraction of the mirror, her head was tilted back and she seemed to be wildly scanning back and forth across the ceiling.

As once again she started panting and breathing the words 'yes, yes, yes', I started adding to her thrusts. I lay slightly back so that I could use one arm to help me thrust harder into her body. It wasn't long before she climaxed and slumped in my lap.

I just enjoyed holding her tight and marveling at how beautiful she looked in the mirror.

I could see behind me that Angela and Tom had obviously finished and were just lying back holding each other.

After a short rest, it was now time for me to get my satisfaction. "Carol, can you go again?"

"Of course," she replied as she stood up on the floor with her legs either side of mine.

As she looked to me for guidance, I said: "Let's fuck as the missionaries directed."

Once Carol was laying back with her legs apart, I pushed between her legs and held my body above her with my arms straight. I then just slide my still erect sloppy cock into her equally wet vagina.