How far Should we Go?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she looked into my eyes and held my body with her hands, my focus was on my pleasure. I tried to keep my initial thrust slow, but they were still forceful. My body just dictated that I should increase the pace and as Carol matched my rhythm, I lay down fully on her body.

I was now the one doing all the work. I panted beside her ear with my forehead in the pillow. I don't recall having ever had sex for so long without a climax, but now I desperately needed to cum. My penis felt so swollen it would burst if I did not get release.

The perspiration of our bodies meant that I could slide higher as I ground our pelvises together. It was inevitable and soon I convulsed ejecting my seed. I felt like a volcano erupting as the after-shocks pulsed for as long as I had ever experienced.

Realizing that I was crushing her, I lifted my body from Carol and dropped by her side. I pulled her into the spoon position and buried my head into her hair to recover.

It was a few minutes later that Angela tapped me on the shoulder. She was holding two glasses of water for us. I didn't hesitate to drink my glass before giving Angela my thanks.

------

Later back in our own bedroom and after showering, Angela and I lay in bed. I naturally cuddled into her and asked: "Did you enjoy the night?"

"Yes." Then after a long pause she added: "It wasn't as exciting as with Kevin. We only had sex once and Tom had very little imagination or variation in his method. I did climax when Tom did, but I suspect if I hadn't I would have missed out."

As I had been carried away by Carol's enthusiasm I felt a little guilty so I said: "I am so sorry. I didn't realize."

"No, you seemed to be a little distracted tonight. I suspect that Carol's not such a shy miss as she made out. Her sex appetite seems much greater than Tom's. I suspect she was making up for some years of frustration."

"You might be right. I don't know if you heard, but when Tom went to the bathroom before we left, she whispered to me that this was the best night she'd ever had. She made the point that she wants to see us again. I definitely had fun but maybe we should be a little careful."

"I would be happy if we saw them again, but not too often. Next time I will take Tom under control and tell him what I expect."

"They were quite nice socially but if Kevin and Julie are present, I will make the excuses."

"You know that I enjoy Kevin because he is a considerate partner. That is why I was not ready to play in the 'playroom' with someone I didn't know. When I trust someone ... who knows how far I may be prepared to go.

I thought this was an interesting development, but I decided to wait for another time to delve into what Angela was really implying. Instead I said: "I think the rules we made have allowed us to make a safe start to our swinging experience. We also have benefited by learning a few new techniques and ideas."

"You're right. Tom was also intrigued watching you and Carol. I am too tired now, but I would also like to try riding you in front of the mirror. It looked so erotic."

"You're on anytime."

"I want to keep experimenting. Perhaps I am not yet an exhibitionist, but I really enjoyed being watched as Lady Godiva. I now feel more self-confident. That is confidence in both myself and our marriage. I could only have done this with you."

"Angela, you know I love everything about you. I feel part of you and love the sharing of not just our lives, but all our thoughts. The sharing of thoughts that could be embarrassing really solidifies the trust we have developed."

"I know. I love you too."