How far Should we Go?

Story Info
Couple new to swinging further explore their limits.
8k words
4.42
45.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greg15
Greg15
163 Followers

The story is a continuation of "Could a Dream become Reality?" which explored the tentative steps made by Greg and Angela towards their first swinging experience.

*****

"I love you."

These words bubbling from my mouth seemed so inadequate; however I habitually used them far more often since our first swinging experience. A cynic might suggest that I was just trying to keep my wife, Angela, willing to continue the swinging that we had just successfully experienced. My desire to keep her swinging may have existed, but this did not burn as strongly as my other emotions for her. I had always loved my wife, but now I felt that my feelings had been hit with adrenaline or some new drug. It was so overwhelming that these mere words now seemed incomplete.

We had been married for ten years, sharing good and bad times as complete partners. Now I felt that our relationship was almost spiritual. We seemed to know each other better and trusted each other implicitly. By simple facial expression, we seemed to more easily communicate. I found us often smiling as we recalled our experiences with Julie and Kevin.

So good had been our first time swapping with Julie and Kevin that there was little discussion before we automatically went to the next swingers weekend to once again enjoy the adventure with the same couple. We now incorporated a few new techniques into our own love making that we had picked up from our friends. Yes, and good friends they were fast becoming.

Back home after this repeat swapping evening, Angela expressed her feelings of elation as we lay in our own bed: "Greg, we have been really lucky to have found such a nice couple, particularly for our first experiences." With a wicked smile she continued. "Kevin is such a considerate lover and he already knows what turns me on. He and Julie seem to be a really decent couple with no false airs and graces."

"They have so much more experience than us, but they are genuine and always make us feel special," I responded.

"I just love some of Julie's stories of playing at swingers parties, but I am not certain that I could be that bold. I think Julie must become a bit of an exhibitionist; however she has not overtly shown that side of her character with us yet."

Given Angela's positive response to our experience, I thought it worth probing: "How far do you think we should go?" In an off-hand manner I asked: "Are you ready for an orgy or ... say a gangbang?"

"Woo!! Hold your horses. This body has no desire for a gangbang. Remember I told you about that one experience in College before we met. That guy was pretty rough and I felt somewhat vulnerable. That is one of the reasons that I want us to stick together during our swapping ... at least until we know the other parties can be trusted. I like to choose partners who unselfishly pay careful attention to my needs, just like you ... and now Kevin; ... however who knows what I may be prepared to try when extremely aroused."

I thought to myself that it only took a couple of glasses of champagne to loosen up Angela. Perhaps giving her another glass would be interesting.

I had also wondered what further experiences I would like to try. While some activities in porn movies were exciting, how realistic were they? While I was confident that our marriage was strong enough to play more wildly, I still would be concerned about our safety and the need for discretion.

Angela broke my thoughts with: "Julie contacted me to say that the next dance was to be fancy dress. Have you any ideas regarding a costume you would like?

"You know I have little imagination for such things and absolutely no idea about clothing fashion. What do you suggest?

"There is a fancy dress store at the mall. I will have a look for you. I haven't decided what I will wear, but I should be able to make my own costume."

While I was looking forward to the next dance at the swingers group, the next month passed relatively quickly. Perhaps knowing there would be a regular naughty escape enabled me to better concentrate at work. The new young administrative assistants with their tight fitting blouses just didn't seem to pose as much of a distraction now. My work productivity improved and my boss was discussing whether I wanted to take responsibility for a new project.

------

Then the time for the next party arrived. I had worked late on the Thursday night to ensure that I could have a long weekend. Angela took a day's leave from work, but on the Friday morning we were tired having been up late packing for ourselves and the children.

For some time, Angela's parents had been asking to have their grandchildren for a weekend. We drove the children to school and then dropped their bags with Nan and Pop. They had previously picked the children up from school and knew all the arrangements. We then headed south on the highway taking it easily and stopping for coffee regularly. We decided to take a break at a small Chinese restaurant. Angela wanted to have plenty of time without dinner distractions after we checked into the swingers' venue hotel.

Once we were in our room, I sat and watched some football on the television to fill in the time. Angela was acting quite secretive getting ready in the bathroom with the door closed. I knew she had painted her nails and I heard her shower, but it was taking a long time for even Angela. I needed to also get ready and she had not even told me about the costume she had arranged as my fancy dress. I could always trust her judgement; however as the time ticked by I was becoming impatient.

Then she opened the door. She was wearing a big smile and little else. She was stunningly naked and after studying her smooth body slowly, my eyes finally found her face. I could tell from her expression she was waiting on my comment. The extra hair was obvious. She had added extension to her blonde hair that strategically covered some of her breasts and extended down below her hips. It looked as if she was stark naked, but as she twirled about slowly I noticed some subtle details. Although it was flesh colored, she also wore a tiny thong. Otherwise her bottom was bare. While the hair covered some of her breasts their shape and size was obvious. The hair covered her pubic area accentuating the appearance that she was naked. Of course nothing concealed her long legs, hips and shapely curves.

As I overcame the shock, realization finally dawned. I said: "You're Lady Godiva!"

"Do you like it?"

I paused to think how practical her costume was, given I didn't want her arrested. "Well ... you look gorgeous ... but how do you get to the ballroom? I am not just thinking about the police, but you will have every horny man trying to chat you up on the way."

"Well that should be fun. But seriously, I will wear my burgundy satin silk wrap with the lace trim. Fortunately the venue is only downstairs. I can scrunch it up to fit the wrap inside my small leather clutch bag when we get there."

"Will you be allowed to wear just that ... or in fact not wear that, at the venue?"

"I checked with Julie who told me about some of the ideas from last year. Apparently most of the ladies push the dress limits."

"Well I look forward to seeing what Julie wears."

"Didn't I tell you that Julie phoned just before we left to say they couldn't make it? They had some urgent family commitment."

"That is too bad, but it also gives us a chance to meet other couples."

Angela did not seem disappointed and replied: "You never know what else we may learn."

"Given that you are wearing next to nothing, what took all the time in the bathroom?"

"Well I had to do all my nails and there was a little hair grooming required ... and not just my hair extensions."

"How are you going to keep that hair in place?"

"I have a little double sided tap in a few locations. That should keep it steady provided no one pulls the hair apart."

I thought Angela was overly optimistic as I was already imagining the temptation to grab a breast or two while dancing. This prompted my next concern: "Where is my costume?

"Well I had to keep your costume a secret until I revealed mine. Your costume has to be consistent with the 13th Century of Lady Godiva. I knew that if I spoke about my dress proposal beforehand I might chicken out."

"Is it in your suitcase?"

"Yes it is a medieval kirtle. It is like a long gown that flares from shoulder to hem. I made it when you took the children to sport."

I pulled some yellowy, green material from a plastic bag and realized that it was reasonably heavy. "What's it made from?"

"It is linen, but it shouldn't be rough on your skin. I don't expect you'll need any underwear."

"Do you mean dress like a Scotsman? Of course ... I wouldn't want to disappoint the ladies."

"There is also a coif which is a close fitting cap you can tie under your chin or let hang loose. Plus there is your dressing gown cord and your old leather sandals to complete the wardrobe."

"Well I guess I am lucky that you didn't want me dressed as the horse. I will just have a quick shower, or should I keep the smell to add the authenticity required of a 13th Century peasant?"

"Please yourself. I suspect I may attract some male attention, but you consider what is in your best interests with the ladies."

Needless to say, I shaved, showered and even applied some after shave.

By the time we were both ready it was almost an hour after the dance commencement time. Angela suddenly declared: "I don't want to wear the wrap if I don't have to. It will just mess up the hair which is very strategically placed. Most people will be in the ball room already, so let's take a chance."

As we left our room, I was relieved that there was no one else in the corridor. I pressed the button for the elevator and when the door opened I was a little surprised to find the car filled with other hotel guests. Angela brazenly stepped in and I followed trying to adopt an air of nonchalance.

Everyone had startled eyes and then gradually widening smiles. The elevator car buzzed with whispers until one gentleman boldly asked Angela: Have you anything on?"

"Yes, of course!"

After a long pause, she continued: "I have on makeup and perfume."

One of the other ladies then added: "We will also be going to the dance, so I hope we see you later. I now regret that your costume will certainly make me look like an old maid."

As this proved that they were also part of the swinger group and were enjoying their lecherous stares, I relaxed. Until that point I had not realized I had been concerned.

When we arrived at the first floor, the foyer was empty, so I grabbed Angela's hand and we walked briskly to the ballroom. We checked in with a woman dressed as a naughty schoolgirl who was accompanied by a Security Guard. The Guard looked bored. I guess he had seen it all before, but the woman's smile was definitely a come-hither message. The surprise was that it was not directed to me.

Once inside we looked about the crowded room. The dance floor was full of couples moving to the upbeat music. There certainly were many obvious glances towards us amongst the groups of spectators, but they mostly returned to their conversations. It didn't appear as if we could make an introduction to another couple without being intrusive, so Angela suggested we find a table.

We wandered forward looking for spare seats, but it was hard to determine as there were drinks, handbags or pieces of clothing on every table. Rather than just stand around awkwardly, I decided we might as well dance until everyone resumed their seats.

We took a space on the edge of the dance floor and Angela molded her body close to me as I slid my hands about her back, under her hair extensions. We slowly rocked together and I enjoyed the wicked pleasure of feeling her naked body close to me without any of her clothing obstructions.

Some of the nearby couples made room for us. At first I thought they were being polite; then I realized from their stares that they were positioning themselves slightly away from us so they could get a full length look. I think Angela noticed as she just looked up and gave me her cheeky smile.

I must admit that even though our heads were resting together, as we rotated slowly I was also able to view all the other couples. Of course my focus was on the women. I noticed at least a couple of Amazons, plus fairies, cowgirls wearing just chaps and little else. There were French maids and nurses that relied primarily on their aprons for modesty, and a nun in a short habit.

The girls dressed as cats were the most intriguing as I was not certain how they kept their tails so erect with such flimsy straps. Unfortunately I never had the opportunity to find out.

Angela was casually viewing both the men and the women and making appropriate comments. I didn't think many of the men's costumes were very original. There were Roman togas, Indian braves, cowboys and quite a good Egyptian pharaoh. I was only glad I hadn't come as a Star Wars character or wearing body armor as the guys looked quite uncomfortable, even if it was only plastic.

After her viewing, Angela whispered to me: "I am glad we came tonight. I wasn't certain that I would have the nerve to pull it off."

"Not only have you pulled it off, you have starred. I have always said how gorgeous you are, but tonight you are the sexiest tease I have ever seen."

After half an hour a break occurred in the music. We moved slowly, waiting while most people returned to their seats. We soon sighted two vacant chairs and introduced ourselves to two other couples at the table. They assured us that we were welcome to join them and immediately complimented Angela's cleverness in her costume. They liked that she appeared erotic by hinting at so much more while actually not revealing anything excessive. We chatted politely and I thought they were quite pleasant, but it was obvious that they had already exchanged partners for the night.

When the music started again, we resumed dancing. I then felt Angela's thigh rubbing hard against my groin. This was exactly how Julie had excited me while dancing; however my wife had never tried this before. While I knew it was deliberate, I still asked: "What are you doing?"

"I just want to make sure that you are suitably excited. You know I have never felt quite this sexy before, so I expect you to compliment me with the appropriate response."

"Don't worry, here is my reaction." I shifted my groin away from Angela to adjust my now erect penis so that it could stick straight up. "It is a good thing you are in front of me or I would be quite embarrassed with my dick poking out my kirtle"

In response Angela pressed her body firmly back against me. Now she was using her hip to rub against my erection. Enjoying this immensely I slid my hands down her bare back to rest on each butt check. I now held her hard against me. It wasn't quite masturbation, but I made sure that I retained control to prevent a premature climax.

I was enjoying dancing and the stimulation from my wife. Being thoroughly comfortable, I decided I wasn't feeling energetic enough to seek out another couple. That was when Angela broke my thoughts.

"How about we go up to our room and have our own fun? I have been thinking about being filled by you for too long."

Without further hesitation I led her out of the ballroom and back upstairs. When we arrived Angela went straight to the bathroom as I closed the curtains, kicked off my sandals and pulled back the sheet and blanket from the bed.

Moments later Angela reappeared having removed the double sided tap and her thong. As she moved her hair swung freely exposing glimpses of her womanly charms. Her eyes told me exactly what she wanted. She tried to give me a sultry look but couldn't help smiling cheekily.

I quickly removed my coif and pulled my kirtle over my head. My cock was like an iron rod and barely swung as I walked to her. We immediately embraced and our lips mashed together in a passionate wet kiss. My arms held her tightly as I pressed her against the wall outside the bathroom door. She responded by thrusting her pelvis and stomach hard against my erect cock.

As I had her held to the wall, I allowed both of my hands to wander. One hand went straight to her right breast while its companion ran down her hip and slipped between her thighs.

Wow ... she was wet and I rubbed her surplus juice about her swollen lips. Her moans into my mouth provided all the validation I needed. I then wrapped my hand under her left thigh and raised it wide. Bending my knees slightly I probed upwards with my cock which with little assistance slid into Angela's warm silken glove. My thrusts banged her against the wall with each straightening of my legs.

There was little finesse as I increased the tempo and power of each thrust. She held me desperately for the ride and we were soon covered by a sheen of perspiration as we slid against each other.

Angela's kisses were frantic and her tongue probed into my mouth. We soon broke so that we could breath. We were both panting.

While the excitement of fucking while standing up was tremendous, I soon realized I needed her on the bed so that I could climax before I became exhausted. Without losing my position, I put my hands below her bottom and held her tight. Angela wrapped her legs about my body as I carried her as carefully as I could to the bed where we dropped in a controlled collapse.

Now we were both in a race. With my hands behind her shoulders, I pulled her hard against me as Angela arched and gyrated her pelvis. My mind was focused on one thing as I felt my groin prepare my release. Somehow in our desperation we retained some coordination in our rhythm. I drove my groin hard against hers with the next half dozen violent thrusts. That was all I needed. At the same time Angela gasped a continuous groan and shook erratically.

------

It was morning when I had the next conscious thought. I found I had automatically adopted our normal sleeping position; spooned against my wife's bottom with my hand wrapped around a breast.

As I lay enjoying my wife's warmth and softness, I realized that at some time during the night she had removed all her hair extensions.

I was enjoying the lack of pressure to get up. There were no children to chase; no expectations of working in the garden and of course, I could not do any work. I was in no rush to move.

Eventually Angela started stretching. Her eyelids started flicking so I asked: "Did you enjoy last night?"

She sighed and said: "mmmm ... very much."

"When did you get up to remove your hair extensions?"

"Just after you fell asleep and couldn't be stirred. I found that the hair was getting tangled in parts unmentionable. I thought it was prudent to avoid getting a rope burn in those places."

"You could have woken me if you wanted to play further."

"There was no point in trying. You must have been tired from your late night's work before we left."

"I am glad we didn't swap with another couples as last night I had an experience with my own Lady Godiva that will be a treasured memory."

"I will also remember that I experienced one of my fantasies, but ... I wouldn't have done it without you, particularly as I probably can never tell my other friends. However after some rest, we can still experience swapping with another couple tonight."

We chatting in bed without any sense of urgency until we eventually ordered a decadent room service breakfast. For the remainder of the day we sat on the balcony sipping drinks and enjoying some light reading.

------

We decided to try the hotel restaurant for an early dinner. Just as on our previous visits, we were seated at a table of eight so that we could get to know other couples. One of the couples were Tom and Carol. We had meet them during our induction session, two months ago. After that session, Angela had agreed with me when I suggested that they were one of the couples I would be interested in furthering our acquaintance.

Greg15
Greg15
163 Followers