How Far will She Take It?

Story Info
My sister-in-law starts it, and she’s the one in control.
7.1k words
4.43
23.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,990 Followers

It was longer than it should have been. Not by much, but I noticed it, and that made my heart beat faster. It was a hug from Alicia, my Sister-in-law. When we meet she always embraces me. It's brief and perfunctory, but it's always a pleasure to feel her large breasts squashed against my chest. This time it was different, not just because of the extra time that we were together, but because of how she'd held me. Her hands were lower, almost on my bottom, and her mouth had been close to mine, as if she was going to kiss me. If it wasn't for the fact that it had been done in front of her Sister, I might have believed that there was some meaning to it.

It was a week before I saw her again, and when I did, she took my breath away.

"Don't you think Alicia looks lovely?"

Lovely? She looked good enough to eat! But saying that wasn't how I was going to respond to Lydia's question. I'd been married to her for long enough to know that she could be jealous of her Sister, even though she loved her dearly. She's the pretty one, and only eighteen, whereas Lydia is twenty five, the same age as me, and not quite the beauty that her Sister is. I needed to be careful with what I was going to say. But I wasn't worried, because this was a minefield that I'd successfully crossed many times before, and I would do so again.

"Yes she does, and you do as well."

That pleased both of them.

It was only supposed to be a flying visit. However, after two hours she was still with us, and showing no signs of wanting to leave. I had things to do and she was getting in the way, but I wasn't complaining. At every opportunity I was furtively looking at her so that I could admire the stylish clothes that she was wearing, and of course, to also admire her gorgeous body.

After we'd eaten, because Lydia had cooked the meal, it was my job to wash the dishes. While I was doing it they were in the living room. I was on the last item, a tray with baked on food that was refusing to come off, when Alicia came into the kitchen.

"We've finished our coffee."

I held out my hands so that I could take the two cups from her, but she shook her head, and then she said, "I'll wash them."

While standing near to me, closer than she needed to, she was now doing that. I was scrubbing the tray, so our hands were in the foamy water together. Washing the dishes had suddenly stopped being a chore, it had become a pleasurable experience, especially when our hands kept touching. And when I realised that the contact wasn't accidental, that she was making it happen, my cock started to stiffen. Then, too soon for me, it was over. The cups were washed and my Sister-in-law was going back to the living room. I watched her walk away, with her hips swaying in an exaggerated manner with every step that she took. That sent even more blood into my cock. It was a while before it was limp again.

It was late, and she was leaving. Before going, like Lydia, I got another hug from her. The one that I'd received when she'd arrived had been her usual one. Nice, but not inappropriate. This one was different, it was special. I've had girlfriends that have embraced me with less passion than what I was now getting from her. Her hands weren't just on my bottom, they were moving. She was gently caressing it. It was a lover's touch. Lydia couldn't see that because she was standing behind her Sister. However, she might notice how close together our lower bodies were. Unnaturally close. That was a worry, and when Alicia eventually released me, despite it having been highly enjoyable to both me and my cock, I was relieved that it was over.

Within minutes of Alicia departing we were in bed together. Both of us were eager for sex. She, because of the wine she'd consumed, and myself because her Sister had got me excited. As soon as we were naked we were at it.

I always start with her breasts, and tonight was no exception. My mouth was on her nipple and my fingers were enjoying the other one. It was making her squirm with pleasure, but that wasn't enough for her.

"You can do better than that."

I could, but if I did, then it would mean that this would be a quick fuck rather than a leisurely one. Did I want that? I was still trying to decide if I did, when she made my mind up for me by suddenly holding my cock and then stroking it with enthusiasm. She was good at that, the best I've ever had.

I was now greedily sucking on her teat, and also taking into my mouth as much of her big tit as I could. And in case that still wasn't enough, her exposed nipple was getting the expert attention of my fingers.

"Fuck that's good."

That was nice to hear, but I wanted it to be more than just good. I wanted it to be amazing, and I knew what I could do to make it that.

When I grabbed her hand, the one that was on my cock, she stopped stroking it. And then, when I let go of her hand, as expected, she removed it from my cock.

Now I could do it!

When, with both hands, I suddenly pushed her legs up, it startled her. Then her expression changed as the head of my cock pushed into her. She was looking at me wide-eyed. She'd assumed that I'd wanted her to stop playing with my cock because I was getting close to coming, but she was wrong. It was because I'd wanted to fuck her.

I didn't stop until I was up to my balls in her. Understandably, because that meant that she now had my seven inches inside her, it made her gasp. Without giving her any time to get used to my cock, I started to fuck her, and while doing that I lifted her legs up even higher.

It was frantic. Every stroke was a long one, and at the end of each one, when I was deep inside her, she gasped and I grunted. And we were getting louder. It was over in not much more than a minute. When it ended her slender legs were over her shoulders.

It took her longer to recover than the time that we'd been fucking. And when she had, I got a warning from her.

"That was wonderful, but next time you need to finger me first before sticking your big cock deep into my little pussy."

However, while she'd said it she was smiling, so I wasn't really in trouble. It wasn't long before she was asleep, but it was another hour before I was. Despite being completely satisfied with the sex that we'd just had. I couldn't get Alicia out of my mind. And worryingly, I wasn't sure that I really wanted to.

-

Absence is supposed to make the heart grow fonder, but that didn't apply to my Sister-in-law. As the days past, my desire to be with her, and to do things to her, was diminishing. When it got to two weeks I was able to look at Lydia and not think about her Sister at all. Lydia was what I had, and she was all that I needed. But when Alicia arrived unexpectedly, carrying a large suitcase and obviously distressed, I realised that I'd been fooling myself. She'd been crying so her eyeshadow was smeared, and her hair was a mess, but despite all of that, she was still beautiful. And now, all of my feelings for her that I'd been suppressing, had suddenly come flooding back. However, because I loved Lydia, I was determined that I would never act on them, even though I was desperate to do that.

While looking as if she was about to burst into tears, she said in a pitiful voice, "We've had a big fight, can I stay for a few days?"

Of course, we both immediately said yes. I then had the good sense to leave them to it.

It was another hour before I saw them again, and when I did, the change in Alicia, in both appearance and demeanour, was remarkable. She'd reapplied her makeup and combed her hair, and she was lively and animated. Gone was the whipped dog, in front of me now was a vivacious woman.

When she said, while smiling, "He's history," I knew that she was going to be alright.

I had to wait until it was bedtime before Lydia filled me in about Alicia.

"He's always criticizing her. I don't think she will be going back to him. She needs a better man than him, somebody like you."

That was nice of her to say that, but I wished she hadn't because it made me feel uncomfortable. I didn't want her to be with a man like me, I wanted her to actually be with me!

-

If it had been my Mother-in-law staying with us rather than my Sister-in-law, then now that it was three days, I would want to know when she was leaving. And I would be hoping that it was going to be soon. With Alicia it was different, she could stay as long as she wanted to. In fact, if it was up to me, then she could stay forever.

"Chris, I need your help."

It was Alicia calling me from her bedroom. I was in the middle of doing something that was important so I didn't want to be disturbed, but like an obedient dog that had been summoned by its master, I quickly scurried up the stairs.

When I entered the room she was standing with her back towards me, and without turning her head to look at me, she said, "Be a darling and zip me up."

Her dress was figure hugging, showing off her narrow waist and ample bottom to perfection. I couldn't wait for her to turn around so that I could see her big tits in it. But first I needed to deal with that troublesome zip.

It was easier than I thought it would be, because I managed to get it up on only the second attempt. Now I would get my reward. She would turn to face me and I would then enjoy the view of her large breasts struggling to be constrained in her tight dress. But that didn't happen, instead, she stayed as she was.

"Put your arms around my waist."

She'd said it in a low voice, not much more than a whisper, but to my ears it was as if she'd shouted it out. I gulped, and then, without any regard to the inevitable consequences, I did what she'd asked.

My arms were now around her waist and my body was close to her. I could smell her perfume, and it was intoxicating. I wanted to move my hands over her flat stomach, and then onto her breasts, but my nerve failed me. I felt helpless. I wanted to, but I couldn't pluck up the courage to do it. She then took control. She'd realised that If I wasn't going to do it on my own then she would have to lead me.

With her hands on top of mine, she moved them upwards. That's when what had been pleasant, became exciting. As my cock started to grow, I moved even closer to her so that I was pressing against her. Her response to that was to push back against my erection and then stay like that. That made it even harder.

When she guided my hands onto the curve of her breasts, my excitement went up a level and my cock felt as if it was going to burst. Now, with my hands still under hers, she was fondling her large orbs. Then she was gently caressing them. Her nipples had stiffened, and I could feel them on my palms.

That's when I came to my senses.

When I pulled my hands out from under hers, it startled her. Then, before I could be tempted to change my mind and continue, I was walking away.

For as long as I could, I kept away from her. I stayed in the bedroom, but when Lydia returned from shopping I had to go downstairs. I was dreading it. Alicia would be there. Seeing her again in that tight dress would bring it all back again. I just wanted to forget it, to pretend that it hadn't happened. However, when I saw her again she was dressed casually, just in jeans and a t-shirt. Was that dress purely for my benefit, a means of enticing me? It seemed so.

"So what have you two been up to while I've been out?"

I knew that it was just a normal question, and not an accusation, but it still made me feel guilty. I just hoped that it wasn't showing on my face. Alicia's reaction to it was different, it amused her. And now I was worried that she might actually tell her Sister what had happened. That was irrational, and I knew it, but I couldn't help being anxious.

After casually saying, "Not much, though I did do some housework," I tried to stay calm while I waited for Alicia to speak.

"I was in my room. A bit of reading then a little nap. The perfect way to spend an afternoon."

I could breathe again. Thankfully, no mention of the dress.

For the next two days I kept the time that I was alone with my Sister-In-law to a minimum, not because I wanted to, but because that was the sensible thing to do. But on the third day I got careless, and she made the most of it.

It was a nice day, hot enough to sit outside. And that's what the three of us were doing. We were sitting in the shade, drinking wine and enjoying each other's company. The conversation was lively and there was a lot of laughter, especially when we got onto the second bottle. By the time we had finished it, and were opening another one, all of us were a bit tipsy. That's when Lydia called it a day.

"I've reached my limit, I'm going inside. I might have a snooze."

That was my cue to do the same, but I ignored it. Shortly after, Alicia said, "I think I'll sunbathe."

She then went to her room to change. While I was waiting for her to return I made a decision. I was going to join Lydia, and if she wasn't already asleep, then it was likely that we'd have some 'Afternoon Delight'. And while we were doing it I'd try not to think about her Sister.

However, when I saw Alicia walking towards me, I instantly changed my mind. I was staying. And because of what she was wearing, wild horses wouldn't be able to drag me away from her.

Only a few women would dare to wear it. It was a very small bikini, so you had to have the body for it, or be confident enough to not be concerned how you looked in it. She definitely had the body for it. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Do you like it?" Then before I could answer her, she added, "Of course you do."

She was right, what man wouldn't like it? The top covered her nipples and not much more than that. It would be easy to push it down and expose her large breasts. But in comparison to the bottom part of her bikini, the top of it might be considered as modest. What was between her legs was beyond a thong, it was dental floss!

"I don't wear it in public."

That made me smile. It would be amusing to see her do that. I could imagine her wearing it on a beach, and the reaction that she would get to it. Most of the men would want to fuck her, and the women that couldn't compete with her, which would be the vast majority of them, would be jealous of her beautiful face and gorgeous body. And there would be some, of either sex, that would want her arrested immediately for gross indecency.

Seeing her standing in front of me had got my juices flowing and my blood pressure up, but when she sat down I almost had a heart attack. She'd positioned her chair so that it was directly opposite to mine. And now, because she was sitting forward on it, with her legs wide apart, her pussy was on display. I couldn't help myself, I was staring at it. The narrow strip of material that was the bikini bottom was actually in her crack, so her labia were exposed. For her it might be uncomfortable, but for me, seeing it was highly erotic. My cock was out of control, doing its best to burst out of my trousers.

"Lydia is asleep."

Was there more meaning to that than just a simple statement of fact? I looked up at her. She was smiling, so it was a yes. It was her way of telling me that we wouldn't be disturbed.

"And because she's been drinking she'll be asleep for at least a couple of hours."

She was right, like her, I knew Lydia well. Drinking in the daytime always makes her sleepy. So we had lots of time to do lots of things together, and all of what I wanted to do with her were sexual!

I was on the horns of a dilemma. And that was painful. The desire to act on my feelings was strong, almost overwhelming, but opposing it with equal force was the part of me that always tries to do the right thing. Did I really want to fuck my Sister-in-law? Agonizingly for me, I did and I didn't.

It was obvious that she was enjoying the attention that she was getting from me. While my eyes kept switching between her two prime assets, her pussy and her tits, as I tried to decide which of them I liked the most, she was just sitting there with a smug expression on her face. As I got more and more excited, she remained calm. But I might be mistaken, without showing it, she might be as excited as I was.

"This is silly."

Because I'd been in my own world, mesmerized by her beauty, hearing her speak made me jump. That amused her. But what did she mean? I was about to ask her, but before I could, she said more.

"I'm sitting in the sun without any protection. I'm going inside to get some sunscreen. I want to tan but I don't want to burn."

As she was walking towards the house she gave me a job to do.

"Get me a lounger from the garage."

It was a command, and she knew that I would obey her. When she got back it was waiting for her. After adjusting it, so that it was almost horizontal, she sat on the edge of it. Then she offered me the sunscreen. I didn't take it from her hand.

"Thanks, but I don't need it. I'm going to stay in the shade."

She laughed, and that's when I realized my mistake. She wanted me to put it on her!

The struggle between good and evil now had a winner. I was going to do it, and I was going to enjoy doing it. In fact, I was going to be bold, taking it as far as it would go. This time it wouldn't be me that would stop it. As I took the sunscreen from her I smiled.

I started on her back, doing it as quickly as I could. Then I said, in a matter-of-fact way, so as to make it sound like a perfectly normal thing to ask, "Would you like me to take your top off?"

There was a deafening silence. Had I misjudged the situation? Did she really just want me to apply the sunscreen and not do anything other than that? My expectations, that had been so high, had just been dashed. But I wasn't willing to lose without a fight.

While quickly undoing the straps of her top, I said, "I'll stop whenever you want me to, but please let me touch your big tits."

I got nothing back from her, but her bikini top was now off. As soon as I'd untied it, it had dropped onto her lap. When I reached around her, so that my hands could get to her breasts, she spoke.

"OK, but no more than that."

I was behind her, groping and caressing her melons in equal measures. They were heavy, and firm because she was eighteen. In only a few years' time they would sag, becoming less attractive. But for now they were perfect. And she had nipples that complimented her magnificent breasts. They were long and plump, just how nipples should be.

I knew that she was enjoying it because of her constant moaning. I was as well, the proof of it for me was a swollen cock that couldn't be any harder than it currently was. However, it wasn't long before I was eager for more. I wanted to suck on her ripe nipples. Just thinking about doing that was making my mouth water.

"Lie down on your back. I want your nipples in my mouth."

She quickly did as I'd asked. It was the first time that I'd been able to see her bare breasts. Lydia's were nice, but hers were even better. Then my gaze travelled downwards, and I nearly laughed. There was no chance of seeing anything of her pussy. Her legs weren't just closed, they were as tight together as they could possibly be. So her most private place was off-limits, or was it? Now it was, but what about later on? With some gentle persuasion from me, she might be willing to open her legs. My first time with Jessica had been like that. It was when I was nineteen, a year before I met Lydia. She was only a couple of years older than me but she was way more sexually experienced than I was.

When, while I was enjoying her small, but very nice, tits, she'd confidently declared, "That's all you're getting," my heart had sank. However, eventually her excitement had got the better of her, so after a few well-chosen words from me that had flattered her ego, she let me finger her. It had ended with me fucking her hard while she was begging for more!

chris99999
chris99999
3,990 Followers
12