All Comments on 'How Far will She Take It?'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ArediaArediaabout 1 month ago

Sorry - it's written well, but I'm not a fan of cheating.

sirius23sirius23about 1 month ago

Really great. Bravo

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 month ago

Hot, but lacking in emotion. The ending felt a bit abrupt with what you set up. Still, a good story. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sounded like a hairless pussy story. 1 rating. Most readers I know are not into razor burn and pimples; sometimes boils (SICK ASS DISGUSTING) from ingrown hairs when it regrows and the oozing pus from where pimple heads are re-clipped. Loose the razor, and waxing is just blood scabs in follicles and a pussy too soar to be fucked until the stubble begins regrowing. Lazers discolor and scar mounds. All three are just pointless (UGLY MOUND) nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lydia had been cheating on Chris with her boss, because she has become the company whore, she is sucking Chris' cock and swallowing his cum because she is bringing her cheating slut experience home. I bet ass to mouth is next. Lydia knows about Chris and Alicia, she is only OK with it because she is getting plowed at work daily. She does feels guilty for being the company whore, she loves Chris so much, however it is just sex and is good for her job, puts her in line for a promotion, and she never says no to Chris and it is helping in the bedroom too. Her trip to London is so she can sleep with clients to get accounts for the company she works for. She is so randy on the weekends from all the sex she is having during the week. Seems slut wives runs in her family.

Now we have a LW story, where this should have been from the start and listed in the tags

GreatwanniGreatwanniabout 1 month ago

Great story! I hope you write a sequel to it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

meh. Not exactly riveting. Just...boring.

P_AndererP_Andererabout 1 month ago

1. When you write 'sister' or 'sister-in-law', you do not use a capital 'S'. Unless she is a nun.

2. Were you too lazy to write what happened here? "And I knew why, it's only been a week since our time together in the garden, but since then we've managed to have sex twice. The last one being yesterday, and it had been epic."

3. I think the other commentors suggestion of Lydia being screwed by the boss, would have made this more entertaining.

chris99999chris99999about 1 month agoAuthor

I’m not feeling the love with this one! Thankfully though, I’m thick-skinned so harsh comments don’t worry me. And some of them, especially when they are aggressive, even make me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

more sneaky sex stories like this please!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Is there a add on story where the wife is going to London for sex with boss? More sex with sister in law and getting caught? A lot of area to extend the story in several ways.

Eagle51353Eagle5135318 days ago

Well, there has to be more to this story. You can't just leave us hanging here wondering how things progress at home while Lydia was in London. There has to be several more chapters on this good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.