How Far will She Take It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now sucking long and hard on Alicia's impressive nipple, and enthusiastically tweaking the other one with my fingers, but all I could think about was what she had between her legs. I wanted her pussy. Her tits were a tasty starter, but I wanted the main course, her sweet honeypot. It was time for me to try and get it.

She was OK with my hand moving down her body, but when I tried to squeeze it between her thighs so that I could get to her pussy, she stopped me by grabbing hold of my hand.

"I won't go inside."

"I've heard that one before. You need to try harder than that."

I'd struck out, and she was mocking me, but I wasn't despondent. I was going to try again, but only after I'd softened her up.

She was now getting my A game. Both of her tits were getting my undivided attention, and I must be doing a good job because she was moaning almost continuously. Hearing her responding like that was music to my ears.

This time, her reaction to my hand trying to go where it shouldn't, was for her to willingly open her legs, and then say, "Don't go inside. And I mean it."

I wanted to punch the air and to shout out loud, but that would be silly.

I wanted my first touch to be subtle, a gentle teasing to show her that I was a skilled lover. However, because I was over-excited, my fingers were quickly on her pussy, trying to touch all of it in the shortest possible time. After tolerating my fumbling for a generous amount of time, she gave me some good advice.

"Rub my clit."

Now it was better, but her bikini bottoms, though small, were getting in the way. They were tight on her, almost a wedgie, making it difficult, if not impossible, to get my fingers inside them. They needed to come off, but how was I going to get her to agree to that? While I was vigorously rubbing her little pebble, I put some thought into it. But it was difficult to concentrate because of all the noise she was making.

"Take them off," she'd suddenly said.

That was a surprise. To my great delight she was on the same page as me. She wanted them off as well. And this time there was no warning about not going inside her pussy!

My fingers are not always nimble, but they were now. I managed to untie them easily, and then I got them off in record time. When they were in my hand, her bikini bottoms looked even less substantial than they had when they were on her. I threw them aside, and before they'd hit the ground my fingers were back on her slit.

When I pushed a single digit into her dripping opening she purred with pleasure, that encouraged me to add another one. That made her moan. A third, when it was also deep inside her, made her gasp. Now, because I was fucking her with them, she was moaning. That was accompanied by a squelching noise because her pussy was so wet.

"That's soooooo good, but don't forget my clit."

It was nicely swollen, but it got even bigger as I gave it some attention. While she squirmed with pleasure, and continued moaning loudly, my cock was calling out to me. It was telling me that it was time to fuck her!

When I took my fingers out of her I could tell that she knew what was coming next. And then, as I was unzipping my trousers, she smiled. It was confirmation that it was what she wanted. That was good, because I didn't want to waste any time persuading her.

I'd only just got it out when her hand was on it. She was guiding it towards her pussy. That's when I got between her legs. When she let go of it I took hold of it so that I could position it at her opening.

It wasn't an effort to get it in. When the head of my cock entered her, the rest slid in easily, only stopping when I had no more to give her. For a few seconds we stayed like that, not moving. Just making eye contact. Then I started, slowly at first, before quickly moving up the gears.

It wasn't just good, it was wonderful. Her sweet pussy felt as if it had been made for my cock. I had the length and thickness to stretch her, but not too much so that it was uncomfortable for her. Then I had a sudden thought, and I wished that I hadn't. As much as I loved Lydia, and as good as our sex life was, it was now never going to be enough for me. The only thing that was going to make me truly happy was when my cock was deep up my Sister-in-law's pussy.

What had been fast before was now furious. Both of us were close to reaching it. I was giving her the longest strokes that I could, and it was driving her wild. And we were competing to see who could make the most noise. I was grunting and she was moaning. Both of us were loud, but not far behind us was the lounger that was creaking because of our weight and movement. I was praying that it wouldn't collapse!

She got there first, and when she did, she shouted out, "Fuck, I'm in it." I wasn't far behind her, climaxing while her orgasm was still surging through her body. I thought that it was never going to end. I was shooting wave after wave of hot cum deep into her. It must be a record for me.

For perhaps as long as a minute, we didn't move. I was slumped on top of her, breathing heavily, and she was lying there, eyes closed, as if she was asleep. When we'd recovered, that's when I started to think about Lydia. Fucking, while she was in the house, had been risky, foolish even.

While quickly getting off Alicia, I said, "We need to sort ourselves out before we get caught."

That prompted her to act. As soon as her bikini was back on she was heading indoors. I went inside as well. When I popped my head inside the bedroom I was relieved to see that Lydia was still fast asleep.

It was another hour before she was awake. When she joined us in the living room we were as we should be. Enjoying each other's company, but not doing anything that was even remotely inappropriate. Alicia was dressed casually. The bikini, that had tempted me more than I could resist, and was now my all-time favourite item of clothing, was back in her suitcase. However, I was certain that I hadn't seen the last of it. But that would only be when the weather was hot again, and, more importantly, when Lydia wasn't at home!

When it was bedtime, while snuggling up to Lydia, but at the same time thinking about Alicia, I wasn't feeling guilty. In fact, surprisingly, my love for Lydia had deepened. I might want to fuck Alicia, but I still wanted to stay married to her Sister.

After we'd done the dirty deed, I'd had a meaningful conversation with my Sister-in-law. Both of us had been honest, and we'd agreed with each other that it was just lust rather than love. It would continue until we'd got it out of our system. Until then, we'd be careful, and apart from fucking whenever we get the opportunity to do that, nothing would change.

-

"Have you noticed Alicia recently?"

That got my nerves jangling, but I managed to stay calm while responding to Lydia's question.

"What do you mean?"

"It's just that she seems so happy."

And I knew why, it's only been a week since our time together in the garden, but since then we've managed to have sex twice. The last one being yesterday, and it had been epic. There's nothing like a good fuck to make you happy. But that wasn't what Lydia would want to hear.

"It'll be because she's with you, her big Sister. You know how much she adores you."

That got her thinking, and it was a few seconds before she spoke again.

"You're probably right."

Thankfully, that was the end of the conversation.

That evening I managed to get some time alone with Alicia. I told her what her Sister had said about her. She didn't think that it was a problem, but I did.

"So you want me to look miserable all the time?"

"No. Just try not to be so happy."

She then practiced a few faces on me, asking me which one I preferred. All of them were caricatures of people that were sad or downhearted. She thought that was funny but I didn't. She wasn't taking this seriously, and that annoyed me. I then said some things to her that I shouldn't have, and she then did the same to me. It was our first lovers' tiff!

They say that you should never go to sleep on an argument. It's good advice, and it's what I and Lydia normally do when we've been fighting. Before going to bed, or better still, while we are in bed, we resolve our differences. So an hour later on, when I'd cooled down, I sought out Alicia. She was in her bedroom, and thankfully, she was as eager as I was to make up. We quickly did, and then we hugged.

Her gorgeous body pressing against mine felt so good, that I wanted it to last forever. My cock was enjoying it as well. It was starting to grow. I then kissed her, just a gentle kiss on her lips. That should have been the end of it, and it would have been, if she hadn't stuck her tongue into my mouth.

As I greedily sucked on it, I was conscious of the fact that Lydia was downstairs. She was in the kitchen cooking our evening meal. Despite knowing that, I continued. My tongue was now in her mouth, and her eagerness to enjoy it was as great as mine was when her tongue was in my mouth. Then I went for her big tits. She didn't stop me, instead she took a step back, making it easier for me to play with them.

As soon as my hands were inside her t-shirt I was pulling down the cups of her bra. It wasn't easy, but eventually I managed it. Her gorgeous breasts were now all mine, to do with whatever I wanted to. With both my hands still on them, I manoeuvred her towards the bed. When we got to it we stopped.

"This is not a good idea."

I nodded in agreement.

"We'd be stupid to do it."

She was right, so I nodded again.

She was now lying on the bed, topless. I was next to her, my mouth on one nipple and my fingers on the other. Common sense and logic had gone out of the window, and were not coming back until we'd finished. We were being controlled by our primitive urges. We just had to fuck, no matter how big the risk, and whatever the possible consequences.

To minimise the risk we could make this a quick one, but I'd dismissed that idea without a second thought. I was feeling greedy, I wanted to fill my boots!

While I sucked on her plump nipples, she gently stroked my head. I liked that, but when her hand went onto my crotch, I liked that even more.

"Take your jeans off."

I did, and my boxers as well. And then I helped her to take the rest of her clothes off.

"Food will be ready in fifteen minutes!"

That was Lydia shouting from downstairs. I almost shat myself, and Alicia looked horrified. However, within seconds, we saw the funny side of it, and we were now giggling like two schoolgirls that were up to no good.

We had fifteen minutes, that was enough time for me to go down on her before we fucked.

Her pussy was gloriously wet, and I was eagerly lapping up as much of her juices that I could. Lydia was a good cook, and today's food would undoubtedly be delicious, but nothing tastes better than an excited pussy.

My attention was now solely focused on her little jewel, and that was making her moan. My tongue was flicking over it, playing it like a musical instrument. How loud she moaned was dependent on how vigorously I was licking her.

It was now time to fuck. I'd got her highly excited, any longer, and my tongue would make her climax. That would be a disaster. We only had enough time for one, and I wanted that to be while we were fucking. When I lifted my head up she knew what was coming next.

While getting into position, she said, "It has to be doggy."

That was perfect, just what I wanted.

She was on all fours, with her stomach almost flat on the bed and her bottom high up. I was behind her, admiring the view. It was impressive, and my cock was agreeing with me, because it was twitching with excitement.

When my cock entered her, she sighed. And then, because of how deep it went into her, she gasped. As soon as that gasp had ended she was urging me to fuck her.

My hands were on her hips while we were doing it and I wasn't holding back. But it wasn't enough for her.

"Fuck me harder, make me come."

I put my back into it, and it was what she wanted because there were no more words from her, just moaning.

"It's on the table getting cold, are you coming?"

I'd heard Lydia. She was so loud that it was impossible not to, but I didn't respond. Alicia did though.

"YES!"

And she was, because I was now playing catch-up.

My next stroke was so hard, that it almost pushed her over, but she didn't seem to notice. Her orgasm was surging through her body, so to her, that was all that mattered. However, it had an effect on me. It took me closer to reaching it. Another one, of the same intensity, took me to the edge. The next one was gentler, because that was all that was needed. As her big climax ended, and she slumped onto the bed, taking me with her, I started to come. It was only when I'd spurted my last drop of hot cum deep into her, that I realised the urgency of the situation.

"We need to go downstairs, and quickly."

Anybody watching us put our clothes back on would have found it hilarious. We were trying to do it quickly, but it kept going wrong. I put my boxers on the wrong way, so I had to take them off and do it again. Then, in my haste to put my jeans on, I fell over. Alicia was no better. She was struggling with her bra until I pointed out that she was trying to put it on upside down.

We entered the dining room together with some trepidation, because we expected to be told off for being late. Or even worse, quizzed about why we were late. But when we saw that the table had been laid, but there was no food on it, we relaxed. As we sat down at the table, Lydia arrived, in her hand was a large serving dish that contained the main course.

While looking at us as if we were naughty children, she said, "I knew you wouldn't come downstairs straight away, so I called you before it was ready."

Then, with a smug look on her face because she'd been so clever, she went to the kitchen to get the rest of the food.

Lydia went to bed early, we didn't, preferring to stay up and watch television together. While we did, we commented on how good the sex had been. But we also acknowledged how stupid it was to do it with Lydia downstairs. She could have come upstairs for any number of reasons, and caught us. She was open-minded about sex, and together in the bedroom we'd left no stone unturned. However, discovering that I was fucking her Sister would be a step too far for her. And she would blame me and not Alicia!

Before we went to bed, both of us vowed that from now on we'd be more careful. Hopefully, we would be, but I had a sneaky feeling that there'd be the occasional lapse.

-

"I have two things to tell you, and you're not going to like either of them."

That got my attention. We were in the living room, both of us reading, when she'd suddenly said that. While I waited for her to say more, I was both curious and apprehensive.

"As you are well aware of it, Alicia has now been staying with us for quite a while."

It had in fact been weeks, so many, that I'd lost count.

"It was supposed to be a temporary arrangement, but she wants to make it permanent. I know that you like her, but that is asking a lot of you. Will you please say yes to it?"

Of course it was a yes, and I would tell her that, but not straight away. I wanted her to believe that I'd prefer not to agree to it. That I was only doing it to please her. She'd then reward me for being magnanimous, perhaps by cooking me my favourite meal, or better still, with some hot sex.

When I said, "I'm not sure. It was only supposed to be for a few days," her face fell.

Then, while smiling, I gave her the good news.

"But if it makes you happy then I'm OK with it."

Happy? She was ecstatic.

"You said there were two things."

She was now serious again, and that was an indication of how concerned she was about telling me what it was.

"My boss wants me to spend some time working in the London office. It will mean staying away during the week and only coming home at weekends."

"That's not ideal, but it's your job so you have to do it. We'll be OK without you."

Then I asked, "For how long?"

"A month, possibly six weeks."

"That's not a problem."

And it wouldn't be. During the week I'd have Alicia all to myself, and at the weekend Lydia would be home, and she'd be eager for sex.

I was now in Lydia's good books because I'd been so understanding. That night I got my reward. I didn't have to beg her to suck my cock, she offered to do it. It even ended with me coming in her mouth, which is something that she doesn't like me doing.

-

It was time for her to leave. We'd said our goodbyes and she was in the car. We waved to each other as she drove away. There was a lump in my throat. I was going to miss her. Then I thought about my Sister-in-law, and all the naughty things that we would be doing together now that Lydia wasn't with us.

That cheered me up!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12