How Firm a Foundation Ch. 02

Story Info
How our friends supported my wife during her pregnancy.
5.6k words
2.31
14.2k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Showing how our friends supported my wife during her pregnancy.

Chapter 2 of 3.

Michelle.

Saturday.

Some days are just the absolute pits. This one, I'm writing on the verge of tears... was just awful.

I lost my job. And not only that, I discovered that Michelle, the wife of one of my best friends, is cheating on him. I can't decide which is worse. Oh, I wish I could go back to this morning and pull the covers over my head and go back to sleep. And the day started out so promising too!

I'm staying the weekend, all expenses paid, at an extremely high-end hotel here in the heart of London. I'm amongst a group of twelve young interns who - poor souls - are undergoing various competitive business challenges to determine their promotion within their company. Extremely likeable, focused young business people. Five of them are women; very professional and focused. I respect and admire them a great deal and force myself not to think of them as sexual objects - but in their suits and heels, phew! They're very sexy indeed. They make me laugh also. Out on the town tonight I was pleased to see that they drink and swear and are more boorish than the guys! Determined to blow off steam, they even dragged us into to a strip-club and indulged in more lap-dances than us men. It was quite thrilling.

I'm here for a different reason. Their company (who I won't name for legal reason's) has outsourced not one, but two contracts to my small firm - one in legal documentation and the other in diagnostic services, which, I know, sounds dull but is worth millions and will not only pull my firm out of a financial quagmire, it'll firmly establish our name and reputation.

I secured both of these contracts single-handedly and it has made me a bit of a rock-star back in the office. I find my colleagues sneaking admiring glances at me and whispering reverentially as I walk by. Even my managers were blown away by my success and my wife Karen and I have been inundated with invites to dine out at their homes, etc. One manager even wants to take me fishing!

Grudgingly though, this miraculous windfall only fell into my lap because James Thompson placed it there.

Sigh!

I hate that it's he that I have to thank.

Prick!

Sigh!

James Thompson made my life a fucking misery growing up. He bullied me horribly and relentlessly in school. I thought I'd escaped him in adulthood but when he saw my beautiful little wife at a school reunion - he was smitten. He took her that night. Literally. He actually picked her up and took her to his hotel room and I didn't see her for two days.

That was two years ago and he's still fucking her.

Did I mention he's rich? Fucker. He became a manager of a posh company that produces and supplies fabrics to top designers. He flies all over the world on fancy business trips, often taking Karen with him, and is very rich. Did I mention that already? Yeah. He's rich.

And Karen's pregnant.

Her due date is two weeks away and I don't mind admitting... I'm terrified!

James might be the father of our baby - but then again, he might not because my sexy little wife has another lover. Hard to believe but... an elderly neighbour who lives across the cul-de-sac - Mr. John Rippendale claims that honour. I can't understand her obsession with the pensioner - he's a very decent old gentleman who I like a lot - but still, yes - he's a proper old man! Karen loves him like crazy. "He's so interesting and kind and... he makes me laugh so hard. And he's such a good listener, you know?" she once confided to me in bed. "We talk for hours and... God! He makes me cum so hard with his mouth!"

And there's me too. The husband. So, which of the three of us is the actual father of our baby is unknown and will remain so. Karen is adamant. She doesn't want to know. She loves the three of us. Sigh! I've accepted it. James has accepted it. Mr. Rippendale too. I've no choice but to accept it if I want to keep her and I very much do. She's my beating heart.

So, James did me a favour. He's not as prone to acts of kindness towards me as much as he is my wife, so I was rather moved when he recommended me and my firm to his close friend - David Cosgrove - the CEO of a prominent London firm. Literally, these million-pound contracts fell into my lap simply because James and his buddy were chatting over drinks about a job and James suggested me! My God! Is this how business is done amongst the higher echelons? Can it be so... straightforward? It seems so.

David Cosgrove invited me here to finalise the securing of business and also to meet me for the first time. We hit it off immediately. He's good looking, affable, funny and charming. Friendly too. Particularly with me because he assumes I'm a personal friend of James's. We ate lunch together and drank coffee, talking easily while the young people were put through their various challenges, etc. In the evening he took everyone (in his limo) to a swanky restaurant and joined us briefly at the strip-club for drinks.

Early on in their relationship, James Thompson once arranged for five of his friends from his gym to come to his apartment and gang-bang my tiny wife. These were athletes training for the London Marathon, huge fuckers! My God, my heart races when I think of it. I watched it live from home and with me were my three best friends Graham, Stephen and Craig. They were with me because their wives, Sam, Michelle and Kay, Karen's best friends', were also at the gang-bang providing moral support. They weren't supposed to join in but they did when it became clear those six men were going to fuck the life out of Karen!

David Cosgrove was one of those men involved.

He fucked my wife.

Now, upon meeting me, he had no idea of our connection. He doesn't know he's had sex with my wife and I'm certainly not going to tell him. Sure, I want to hate him - and don't get me wrong... I do! - but I can bury these jealous emotions fairly easily when I think - okay - David Cosgrove and his buddies gang-banged a smoking hot girl and her three gorgeous friends. It was a one-off event. It happened a long time ago and if Cosgrove still remembers it (which he will, I'm sure) he most certainly won't remember Karen's name, if he ever learned it in the first place. Some hot pussy. That's all our wives were to him and his friends. That's good and fine. All in the past. No hard feelings. All good.

Just give me these contracts and let bygones be bygones. That's all I want.

So, the day was perfect! As I said, we spent a lot of time chatting and getting on very well. Terms were discussed and agreed and the contracts were to be drawn up and signed tomorrow. I've been buzzing the whole day! Despite hating what he did to Karen, I found I couldn't blame him. I actually started to like him.

David Cosgrove made his excuses to leave us at the club because he was meeting his girlfriend for dinner. We were so disappointed that he invited us to stop by the hotel Penthouse where he was staying for drinks before retiring.

That's where and when the bomb fell.

Cosgrove had given us his elevator key so we found ourselves actually inside his living room when the lift opened. His bedroom door was closed but there were very audible sounds of love-making coming from the room. "God! Yes! Harder! Fuck me! Fuck! Fuck!"

We glanced uneasily at each other, uncertain what to do when the lift doors closed with a clang that betrayed our arrival. The sex sounds immediately stopped which we found amusing and some of us giggled.

One of the guys called through the doors and David replied, telling us to make ourselves at home and fetch drinks. He appeared a few moments later wearing only a towel and putting on a white shirt. His abdomen was still as chiselled as I remember and very hairy and the girls' gasped in an exaggerated way at his penis, semi-hard beneath the towel. David grinned unabashed and then blushed slightly as the guys whooped. The girls' interrogated him boldly with good humour, wanting to know why he was out of breath (even though he wasn't) and so sweaty; had he been exercising? He reddened even more, taking it well. The guys were frisky and giggly and bolstered him with unlimited compliments, nicknaming him "Alpha-man" which, though cringe-worthy, he liked.

He asked us questions about where we'd been, etc, and everyone was yammering on animatedly but after ten minutes a female voice impatiently called out from the bedroom "Darling, what's taking so long? My pussy is dying of loneliness!" followed by a naughty giggle. The interns' froze for a second, looking at each other and then we all cheered and made such a ruckus that Cosgrove started laughing, reddening once more. "Very funny. Lap it up. Stay here." he ordered, disappearing into the bedroom. "Honey, my interns are just saying goodnight. Would you like to say hi before they leave? They'd love to meet you." we heard him ask.

There was a long, long pause during which we held our breath and crossed our fingers. And prayed. When she said "Yes." we all cheered hooray, making both David and his girlfriend laugh. And then David's girlfriend loudly added, "But give me a second. Where's my knickers?"

The goddess sitting upon the bed was nude but a held a white sheet over her front. Her back faced us and was bare, skin like silk, sensual, her spine curved like a snake, her hair cascading down. My god, she was stunning. Behind her, through the plate glass wall was a breath-taking view of the City.

"Holy fuck..." one guy gasped, putting voice to all our thoughts. She was so sexy and beautiful that we males turned to stone but not so with the girls'. Cheerily they clumped clumsily around the bed to face her, tripping over various articles of discarded clothing and laughing. The beautiful girl laughed brightly, shaking their hands one by one. One girl stumbled and the girl on the bed made to grab her, momentarily dropping her sheet. We all caught a glimpse of side-boob and the top of her ass cleft before she regained herself. Petrified by the awesome spectacle our mouths hung open. Greatly amused, Cosgrove's leaned close and whispered, "Not bad, eh?" We looked at him like he was a god.

All the girls' talked at the same time, chattering faster than I could make out so we hovered dopily like timid schoolboys and waited for an introduction. Ten or more minutes must have passed but we didn't mind, enjoying the view of the girl's sensual curves. When David joined her, she wrapped her arm around his waist and kissed the curve of his abdomen.

"Where are the guys? Are they still here?" asked the girl.

That's when I recognised the voice.

"They're over there by the door. They're a little shy, I think."

"Shy of what?" she laughed, turning and flashing her full, beautiful breasts. "Scared of a couple of boobs?"

It was Michelle!

It was Graham's wife!

Michelle - our friend! Karen's friend and... the wife of my best friend!

Laughing, David Cosgrove made to grope one of her bare boobs but that's when Michelle spotted me and instinctively screamed, clutching up the sheet. Everyone jumped with fright.

"TOM!"

Every eye turned to me and tasting copper in my mouth, burning with embarrassment, I heard myself stammer, "Hi, Michelle."

Like a ghost fleeing an exorcism, clutching her white sheet like her life depended on it, Michelle sprang from the bed and sprinted into the bathroom. She slammed the door hard enough to rattle the pictures on the wall.

Everyone looked at me like I'd shat in the kettle. Especially Cosgrove.

Talk about ruining the mood. I've never been so embarrassed in my life!

-

The following hour was torture. Back in my room I sat paralyzed on the edge of my bed trying not to vomit, grateful at least that I didn't share the room with the interns. I could hear them all chatting through the wall. There was much laughter. For them, it was all a great hoot. Then came the chap on my door I was dreading. It was him. It was David Cosgrove.

I invited him in and offered him a drink. My hands were shaking. Surely, I hadn't done anything wrong. Surely, I had nothing to worry about.

Wrong.

My services are no longer required, he told me firmly. I was to vacate the hotel in the morning and cease all communication with him and his company. As he left, he slammed the door so hard I felt the interns' jump.

I wanted to run after him. Talk to him. Plead. I even thought of telling him he'd fucked my wife and that he owed me! But God, that's pathetic! How was I going to tell my colleagues I'd lost our life-line. And Michelle, had she told Cosgrove to fire me? I thought Michelle liked me. Overcome with self-loathing and despair, I sunk to the floor and cried like a little fucking kid.

-

In the morning my eyes were sore and spirits bleaker than I can ever remember, I was even thinking about running away from home if you can believe it, when there was a small knock on my door.

It was Michelle.

Wearing jeans, and a casual gypsy blouse, she looked beautiful but nervous. She tried to speak but didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to say either and we stared at each other for a long moment until I saw her eyes fill with tears and when mine did likewise, she flew into my arms and I crushed her to me.

Michelle and I have made love once before, within the confines of established wife-swapping rules. But this was somehow more intimate. I loved her in that small moment, knowing she was indeed, my friend.

"I won't tell Craig." I assured her, sobbing into her neck.

She nodded gratefully and kissed my mouth hard, smooshing our lips together. I kissed her back hard and then we broke off, giggling as we wiped snot and tears from each other's face. Holding hands, we sat on the bed and talked for a long time. When I told her the outcome of David Cosgrove's visit, how he'd reneged our contracts, she spat so venomously I actually jumped. "That fucker! That no good fucker! He can't do this!"

She made me promise not to leave the hotel. I asked her what she was going to do. "Talk to him." she growled. "I'll make him give you those fucking contracts back if it's the last fucking thing I do. Stay here. I'll be back. It's going to be okay.

-

An idea occurred to me while she was upstairs - a bit of a hard swallow - but I called James Thompson. I wondered if maybe he could speak to David Cosgrove too. When he answered the phone, booming - "Hallo fuck-wad! What'd'you want, you fucking dick!" I wanted to crawl into a hole.

"James. Would you cut it out for a minute? I'm in trouble here."

Suddenly James's tone was serious. With her due date so soon, he urgently asked, "Is it Karen? I'll get my coat. Where are you?" and I heard the sound of his keys being snatched up.

"No. Karen's fine! It's not that. It's... your friend David Cosgrove."

"Eh?"

"Your friend. David Cosgrove. He cancelled my contracts!"

James let out a huge sigh of relief and I heard him plunge back down into his chair.

"For fuck's sake, you idiot! I thought... fuck! I thought she'd gone into labour!"

"No. Karen's fine. She's at home."

"Where the fuck are you?"

"I'm at the hotel. In London. To sign the contracts..."

It took me quite a long time to explain exactly what had happened. By the end of it he was annoyed and reprimanded me as if it was my fault. "How could you fuck this up? You nut-sack!"

This inflamed me somewhat and I tried to defend myself. "It wasn't my fault! It was just a fluke that he and Michelle happened to hook up."

"A fluke? What are you talking about? Mate, those two have been a regular item for... god! Ages!"

"Eh?" I blurted. "What... I thought... well. I thought they'd just... I dunno."

"Michelle has been having an affair with Dave for... well, since the marathon. Oh wait! The night we all gang-banged Karen and the girls! Remember?"

Remember? I couldn't very well forget!

"Wait. What? That was over a year and a half ago!"

James started laughing. "Mate, you have no fucking clue. Do you? Of course I knew! Your wife and I go out to dinner with Michelle and David regularly. That, and... a lot of other stuff." he added smarmily. "Hell, one time we even took the girls to St. Tropez for a dirty weekend - this was ages ago - before Karen was pregnant - to the Plage de Tahiti nude beach. The girls didn't wear a stitch of clothes the whole time we were there. Even at night in the hotel. We kept them naked. Fuck, yeah. That was a memorable weekend!" then he added, "David is obsessed with your sexy little wife, by the way."

I felt dizzy suddenly; and nauseous. Nudist beach? This was news to me. But... James takes my wife away often. Where they go and what they do is a mystery to me. Still. Nudist beach! St Tropez? I didn't know they'd gone to St. Tropez! And David Cosgrove... If I'd thought David Cosgrove even knew Karen... I never would've come here and met him! "James," I dreaded the answer but forced myself to ask nonetheless. "Does David Cosgrove know that Karen and I are married?"

"Mate. That's the only reason you got the contracts!" he said cheerfully "Maybe he forgot you and Michelle knew each other..." he trailed off thoughtfully.

My God.

"He hasn't... he hasn't... At the nudist beach. He didn't..."

"Spit it out, chump. You want to know if David has had sex with your wife?"

"Ye... yes."

"Mate, are you serious? David Cosgrove has probably fucked your wife more than you have! We fuck her together at my place. The last time was only last month. And when he brings Michelle, we fuck her too."

There was a long silence.

"You really have no clue? Do you?" he asked me, almost sympathetically. "It's not just David... all my friends from the gang-bang... they've all fucked Karen numerous times since that night. We make her play the waitress when we get together to watch the football. She serves us drinks in the nude and we pass her around, screwing her brains out. Sure. If any one of my friends happen to stop in and Karen's there, they'll usually help themselves to her." he paused thoughtfully, and added, "Michelle's a sweet fucking ride too, I gotta say. I love the way she does the splits on my dick. And what a fucking nice arse she has. And tits to die for! Fuck! You know what I'm talking about. You've fucked her."

I had. As I said. Once. And strictly within the confines of our group experience. I'd been flattered that she had wanted to make love to me of all people. I felt really fucking proud of myself actually.

And now... finding out that James Thompson fucks Michelle too... often... using her like a... blow-up fucking sex-doll, no doubt, made me feel as wretchedly jealous as the first time he took my wife. I wanted to die and didn't hear a word of what he prattled on about for the next ten minutes. I was barely present when he ended it but it basically went - "If you lost the contracts, it's your own fucking fault." and he hung up.

I had a shameful erection in my trousers when Michelle chapped suddenly on the door. I flew to the bathroom just in time to hide it as she entered but caught a glimpse of her dejected expression. In one glance, I knew that David Cosgrove had refused her pleas.

"I'm so sorry, honey," she told me, throwing her arms around me. She was crying. "I tried everything but he refused to listen."

I hugged her appreciatively and thanked her all the same.

"We're not done yet though." she said, scrolling through her phone.

"Who are you calling?"

"Karen. She'll sort this."

"Karen who? Karen - you mean my Karen?"

I wanted to object but instead, stood dumbly watching as she explained the entire situation to my wife. "David took his contracts back. I know. A jealous fucking child! Yeah. Yeah. He's here with me now." I hovered in the background with my tail between my legs, feeling like a little kid whose Mommy is being called to deal with my bully. "Okay. See you soon." Michelle said, hanging up. "She's on her way."

12