How Firm a Foundation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, my misery and shame must've been plain on my face because Michelle stroked my cheek and told me to stop worrying, and led me downstairs to the hotel coffee bar to await my nearly eight-and-a-half-month pregnant wife. Pathetically, I felt a great sense of relief that Karen was coming even though I didn't see how she could have any more success persuading David Cosgrove than Michelle. "He's obsessed with your little wife." James had said. Perhaps I was feeding off of Michelle's optimism. She didn't doubt for a second that Karen would sort it all out.

When Karen breezed into the hotel... all eyes turned towards her. God, she's so beautiful! She was wearing a loose, over-sized cashmere cardigan that stopped just above her wool stockings revealing a couple of sexy inches of naked thigh. Her belly is huge now but I dunno, the way she skipped, in her little comfy trainers, with her long hair tied back, loose and swishing as she walked, she was beauty personified. Men and women stopped what they were doing to watch her and there was a palpable ripple when she beamed her smile when she spotted us.

I blushed when both women greeted each other with a kiss on the lips and then felt everyone looking at me when Karen stood on tip-toes and gave me a peck also. She then took hold of my hand and led me to the elevator as Michelle filled her in. I followed like a schoolboy.

We reached the penthouse by the public elevator this time and they actually made me stand outside, waiting in the corridor.

I failed to hear what was going on in the room. There was some laughter and I caught a girlish squeal - possibly from Michelle - other than that, I could only imagine. Nearly a whole hour went by.

Then at last, there was a buzz as the door unlocked remotely. Assuming this was my que I entered hesitantly and froze like a deer in head-lights.

My wife was kneeling upon a cushion on the floor, her cardigan pulled down over her shoulders, breasts exposed and clapping together as she enthusiastically sucked David Cosgrove's nine-inch fucking porn cock! The girls' had stripped him out of his clothes but he still wore his open shirt. Standing beside him, wearing his tie and nothing else, was Michelle. She was licking his neck and actually fucking his hand with her cunt, her hips thrusting, her loose breasts fucking mesmerising. He savaged her clit, fingers pleasuring and torturing her. Her hand cupped his balls and the base of his shaft, encouraging him to ejaculate into the mouth of my lovely little pregnant wife.

"Yup. There he is. Fucking little wimp." David Cosgrove smirked when he saw me, "Letting your women-folk fight your battles for you, eh?"

Giggling, Karen stood up on her knees and closed her enormous swollen breasts around his slick cock which he carefully started to fuck. "Stop teasing my husband, you big bully." she grinned, probing his slit with her tongue.

"Yes, you big meanie." agreed Michelle, licking his nipple and mouth in turn.

David Cosgrove smirked triumphantly at me as he took my wife's head in both his hands, inserting his cock back into her mouth. She gripped his ass as he thrust deep into her throat. "You like this?" he asked me. "You enjoy watching another man take your little wife? Use her like a little bitch?" He pulled his drool covered cock right out to the tip and thrust it back in.

I gulped, staring stupidly; my cock hardening.

As he face-fucked Karen, he held Michelle's throat and directed her to wank her clitoris. She did so - thighs trembling with small climaxes.

He made Karen lick his balls and underneath too. Then it was his ass. He made both of them eat his fucking ass and service his dick while I watched. Smirking all the time. Gripping them roughly by the hair he made them fellate him together, sliding his monster between their lips and making them kiss each other messily. Their faces were soaked with spit. He made them make "O" shapes with their mouths and enjoyed inserting his fat cock-head first into one and then the other, again and again.

"Like this, you fucking wimp?" he went on taunting me. "Shall I make your little wife eat my cum now? Eh? You like my cum, don't you?" he asked Karen.

"I fucking love your cum." she answered, slapping his dick against her face, smearing throat goo all over her lips.

Michelle was actually climaxing. Unable to hold back, she thrashed her clit with her hand. Her sweat-soaked body, those full tits juddering, David only stopped himself from ejaculating by forcing his dick so deeply into Karen's throat that his balls were on her chin. He held her like that for several agonising moments. She splurted and gasped for air, throat goo poured down onto her tits which she gathered up and smeared on Michelle's abdomen. Michelle moved her hand so Karen could pleasure her with her mouth and David nodded with approval. "Give him his contracts back." Michelle said to David, panting through gritted teeth.

"He's not cut out for it. The business world needs... ah! Fuck!" Karen sucked his cock-end into her mouth again and was bobbing her head. "Tougher..."

"Thomas got us here," Karen smiled, "We're here, sucking your delicious cock like a couple of cheap, fucking whores because of my little hubby. You gotta admit, he's got resources!"

David Cosgrove blinked. That was a very good point he hadn't considered.

"We'll become sluts for that man." added Michelle. "Nasty, cum-hungry, sex-mad little fuck-sluts. Begging for your cum and your big beautiful fucking cock."

"We love your fucking cock." Karen agreed. "We need cock to breathe because we're fucking sluts! Dirty nasty little cunts who want nothing but to be used and to have our filthy holes filled with cock."

"And cum. We fucking love to drink your fucking delicious hot spunk." Michelle grinned, catching Karen's eye. They both nearly started laughing then. David didn't notice, thank god.

Karen had closed her lips around his slit and was wanking him to completion. Michelle licked David's nipples, holding his balls as they contracted, shooting the first eruptions into my wife's mouth. Michelle aimed his prick while Karen wanked it, catching his third, fourth, fifth spurt all over her face. Unsurprisingly, there was a full-load. Copious amounts don't cut it. My wife was plastered like she'd dipped her face in a bucket of goo. And fuck, did she enjoy it! Karen raised her smiling face to meet every drop. Eyes closed, smiling like it was her wedding day, her teeth were coated, her mouth open and full of sperm. She was loving it.

"Oh, my... god!" David Cosgrove wailed.

"Give her your cum." Michelle encouraged him. "The dirty slut loves cum. Shoot your hot cum all over the dirty little bitch."

Blinking and trying not to laugh, Karen let us enjoy sight of the moon-pool of white sperm in her mouth before swallowing. She closed her small mouth around David's engorged bell-end to catch the final remaining drops as Michelle kneeled down beside her, wantonly licking semen from her face.

Making out like a couple of horny teenagers, Michelle and Karen kissed, scooped pearly jism into one anothers' mouth for David's (and possibly their own) entertainment. They sucked semen off each others fingers and literally licked David's cock clean with their mouths.

"Come here, you." Cosgrove ordered me. Tentatively, I did so. "Kneel down beside your wife and lick my cum off her tits." There wasn't just few droplets. Her entire chest was soaking in throat goo and thick, gross semen.

"Oh, let me." Michelle purred but David stopped her.

"No. I want him to do it. I want him to lick up all my nasty cum. Like a little fucking bitch. Lick up my cum."

Karen smiled at me, holding both her breasts in her hands. "Do as your told." she said, winking. "Lick my boobies and you can have your contracts back. Isn't that right David?"

Cosgrove couldn't take his eyes off her chest but he nodded in agreement.

"Suck my titties, you little fucking bitch." my wife stunned me by commanding firmly. "Go on, lick it up. Lick up all of David's lovely hot cum. Tell him Michelle."

Michelle saw what she was doing and played her part. "Lick it up, you fucking bitch." she snarled in my ear. She even grabbed my hair. "It's yummy. Yes. That's it. Good boy. Very good boy."

"Oh yes. That's it. Suck my titties. Bite my nipples. Harder, you fucking wimp! Do it like David. No one sucks my tits as well as he does. Oh, fuck yes!"

I had no choice and tackled the grim task while David Cosgrove laughed with snide derision.

"Look at him!" cried Michelle gleefully, "He fucking loves the taste of your cum, David! Maybe we should let the little wimp suck your cock!"

David laughed somewhat hysterically and stuffed his semi-hard cock into Michelle's mouth. "I don't fucking think so! This'll do me for now." He was getting hard again. Gripping her by the hair, he used her head to pleasure himself.

"Fine. Dicklet." said Cosgrove. "You can have your contracts back but only on one condition."

I waited with dread.

"Ask me to fuck your wife's mouth."

One silent glance exchanged with Karen told me I'd better not fuck this up. Jump through as many fucking fiery hoops as he wants. And get a fucking move on.

"Ple... please, Mr. Cosgrove. Could you please fuck my wife's mouth."

David grinned and yanked Michelle off his hard-on so forcefully there was a pop!

He grabbed Karen's hair firmly (not forcefully I saw) and looked me right in the eye as he forced his dick back into my wife's willing mouth.

"Fuck. That's good. Okay. Fuck off. I'll see you Monday at nine. Don't be late. You can see your wife later. I'm gonna hold on to them for a few hours. He was fucking her mouth enthusiastically now. Karen wanted to look at me but he wouldn't let her. Michelle managed to give me a conspiratorial smile before he yanked her head back to his dick. "Everything's going to be alright. It was worth it." her smile had said.

But I still skulked off feeling pathetic and miserable and broken.

"Hey!" Cosgrove called one last time, just as I was slipping out the door. He stood there grinning like He-man, conqueror of the fucking galaxy.

"What do you say?"

I actually heard myself say "Thanks" and instantly hated myself for it.

"Thanks for what?"

"For face-fucking my wife."

David laughed like a fucking Viking. "Good boy. Now fuck off."

-

So I got my contracts back. Or rather... Karen and Michelle did. Was the price worth it? I sat on the dockside for seven hours trying to figure that out. I was no longer contemplating running away from home. I was contemplating something much more final, I'm ashamed to say.

At 3am my phone pinged. A text from Karen. "Come home honey." was all it said. I did so. Unable to do anything else. But how I could look her in the eye again after everything...

The house was dark. She was in bed, awake. Light spilled through the crack. I stopped for the longest time, my hand on the doorknob, head resting on the cold wood.

"Come in honey." her voice said softly.

Michelle was there. Both of them were in bed. Waiting for me; watching with concern. Wordlessly, they lifted the cover and revealed their nakedness and that was it, I burst into tears. And so did they. I didn't need direction. I shed my clothes and rolled into their waiting arms and life affirming embrace.

The End.

12