All Comments on 'How Firm a Foundation Ch. 02'

by lustdarkly

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 2 years ago

Please add a cuckold warning at the beginning of your stories with that theme. I am one of many who would prefer to avoid that theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

a sick group of people...sharing, no whoring!

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

Look, this was enjoyable as a once-off but it doesn't have any endurance (and by the way, nor do big beefy men; marathon runners are weedy little guys). You need to quit while you're ahead. The guy is becoming pathetic very quickly.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Didn’t think it could but it got worse. So very disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

just pathetic - 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

""""""SwordWielderabout 1 hour ago

Please add a cuckold warning at the beginning of your stories with that theme. I am one of many who would prefer to avoid that theme."""""This is a Cuck site, or at least most of the stories are of that nature. Some stories here are of the BTB venue, others are weak cucks, who died, at the start of their marriage, etc. To say the vast stories are of the cuck (one way or another), at the onset would just admitting what the obvious is, again.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

This was…embarrassing to read. I presume you think that is how men behave: prostituting their wives and acting like little boys?

And the women would happily accept being treated like shit? Degraded and humiliated while their marriages are ripped apart?

This is how you think people behave?

Fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stop writing please like your storytelling is just not good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wouldn’t say quit made try develop your stories more and I read three stories they’re pretty much the same

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

I liked your first chapter of this saga and rated it highly, accordingly. This one was a bit of a let down, as the silly insults of incessantly calling the hubby a slut and the ludicrous descriptions of the man's impossible semen production cheapened an otherwise sensual set-up. I still gave it 3 stars.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

@SwordWielder there IS a "cuck" tag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pathetic story with pathetic husband. You should let him grox some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Автор научитесь правильно расставлять теги, что бы случайные люди кому не нравятся куклы не заходили и не читали это

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If one of the cuckolded guys just snapped and killed the entire group I bet he would have a chance at pleading insanity.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Wow this is one seriously repressed little bitch.

Absolutely horrible story. Badly written, the plot was a by the numbers POS that you pantie wearing sperm burpers always give us.

So the big question is, when Odoreater gives you permission to post this tripe does he wipe you chin with a moist towelette or use his tongue?

Needs to be in the gay section.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

I don’t do it often, but to offset Odiouser’s *3 for this absurd cuckold piece of shit, I gave you a *1. That’s twice what the story deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

no way she stays with this wimp! Beyond this, everyone but the cuck ends up with STD's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I need a shower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the most pathetic, boring stories, about slags and wimps, I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You need a man in this story ... wimps and a------s don't qualify

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - no comment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Horrible lapse in quality in the new series. Just bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous