How Girls Night Changed My Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay!" Carrie said with a big smile.

I placed a pillow under her hips and pushed back her legs. Carrie immediately helped by grabbing behind her knees and held her legs back and open.

Her pussy looked perfect. I licked up every inch of her pussy. She tasted smooth and sweet, almost creamy.

Her body jumped when I touched her clit. It was a small clit but very sensitive. I focused my attention on her clit and she was really getting into it.

"That feels so good Steve! I am going to cum again." Carrie said.

I increased my pressure on her clit and slipped two fingers into her soaked pussy. Instantly another orgasm started.

"I'm cumming... I'm cumming... Oh Steve." Carrie said

I kept the intensity going throughout and after her orgasm. Carrie was struggling to keep up with the pleasure and her body was on the brink of another orgasm maybe only twenty seconds after the last one ended.

I stopped licking her clit but kept my two fingers insider her. I kneeled at her side, next to her hip. I pushed her legs back more, leaving her even more exposed. I curled my fingers inside her pussy. I found the spot I was looking for. The spot is more evident when a woman is aroused.

I pumped my fingers into her pussy and focused on her g-spot.

"Oh my gosh... what are you doing?" Carrie said. This was obviously something new for her.

I ignored her concern and kept going. I could feel it coming and so could Carrie. I knew she would love it but she didn't know what her body was doing.

"Whoa... Whoa... Stop Steve... I am going to... I don't know what's happening." Carrie said

"Relax and let yourself go. I promise you will love it." I said

Carrie looked at me. She trusted me, more than she seemed to trust any man.

Her body relaxed back into the bed. I took her hand and placed it on my cock. She liked touching me before so I figured it would add more relaxation.

I fingered her fast and hard. I pressed hard into her g-spot each time. I had her to the point of no return and this time she let it happen.

The orgasm hit her harder than anything she had experienced.

"Oh FUCK!" Carrie yelled.

That was only the second time I heard her swear but it was worth it. Carrie's cum exploded out of her. She squirted a few feet, soaking the end of the bed and the floor beyond.

"FUCK... FUCK... FUCK!" Carrie yelled.

Finally she stopped squirting. She was so wrapped up in pleasure that it took her a few minutes to compose herself. I looked at the door and saw Lexi and Holly watching silently. Lexi stroked the dildo on Holly like it was a real cock. It was hot.

Both girls gave me thumbs up and then silently walked back to their room.

"This is the second time I am saying this tonight but I have never done anything like that." Carrie said with a grin.

"Once again, I am glad you liked it." I said.

"Now it is your turn and no telling me different. I owe you after what you did to me. You could name almost anything right now and I would do it for you." Carrie stopped to think. "We could go in with Lexi and Holly or..." Carrie was trying to think of things I would like, "Or go to the garage or outside. You seemed to like that. Or we could try anal like you did with Lexi. I haven't done it in fifteen years and never with a cock even close to your size but we could try."

"No, no. I want only you right now and right here. I want your body, your mouth and your pussy. We'll see about your ass but for now I just want you." I said and that was the right answer.

Carrie pulled me down into a passionate kiss. She pushed me away, and reached for my cock. She looked determined to please. She had a passion and wildness in her eyes that portrayed that she was not going to be stopped.

Still lying on her side she slid down and took me into her mouth. She was still tender and passionate but moved with more speed and determination. Carrie caressed my balls and ass. She lightly ran her fingernails down my back and ass. It sent chills through my body, almost making me cum.

"Keep going Carrie. I am going to cum soon." I said.

I didn't know how she liked to handle cum so I gave warning. She kept up her same speed and intensity, my cock hitting the back of her throat each time.

"Here it comes." I said.

Carrie didn't miss a beat. She stayed at her steady pace. Cum went straight down her throat. She was a pro and nothing leaked out.

"That was amazing Carrie. You are good at that." I said

"Thanks! Its been quite a few years since I have given a blowjob and this was a lot better than I remember." Carrie said as she sucked the tip back into her mouth.

"How did you get so good?" I asked playfully.

I did not get the reaction I thought I would. Carrie looked sad and said, "I don't really want to talk about it but I'll just say my husband demanded I blow him almost every day when we were first married."

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Don't be. Blowing you was awesome. This is the first time I liked doing it. Honestly it really turned me on and with a cock like yours how could it not. I'm used to dealing with a small penis so I surprised myself that I could take all of you and you're cum tasted good. I didn't know cum could ever taste good."

"All in what you eat."

"Good to know. So can I do it again for you since you're still hard?" Carrie asked.

"I won't go soft till I fall asleep tonight." I said.

"Really?" She asked and I nodded.

"Right now I want to fuck you if that is okay." I said.

"Definitely!"

"Great now you choose the position you want our first time to be." I said.

"Oh I don't know. Doggy is probably my favorite but for our first time I want to be able to look at you and hold you. How about just me on top." Carrie said.

"Perfect." I said.

It was perfect because I could watch her and she could control how fast she takes my cock. She was tight when I had two fingers in her. That was nothing compared to my dick.

Carrie straddled my waist and with one hand she directed my waiting cock to her warm slit.

"I can't believe I am about to fuck another man." Carrie smiled.

My glans touched her opening. She was tight and slowly she lowered herself.

"You're huge Steve... oh my gosh... you're big." Carrie said as more of me disappeared.

It took a couple minutes but finally I was completely inside and she was sitting on my lap. Then she leaned forward, pressing her chest into mine.

Her hips raised and she said, "Go slow at first Steve."

I obliged. Her pussy was warm and slick. It hugged every part of my cock. In fact she showed no signs of being older. Everything on her was tight. It was amazing.

Gradually my pace increased until I got in a steady rhythm. We kissed and held each other like two lovers.

I held her firm ass, as she was getting close to orgasm. I increased my pace. I slid one hand down her ass crack and touched her hole. Her body shook and her orgasm started. I kept my finger on her hole and slowly increased the pressure. It was lubed from all the fluids coming out of her that suddenly the tip of my finger popped in. Her orgasm only intensified. I pushed further and fucked harder.

"Fuck me... fuck me harder... touch my asshole... oh fuck me... push your finger in more... I need all of you." Carrie said like a sex addict.

I was ecstatic. Carrie liked ass play. I knew right then that some day in the future my dick would be sliding in and out of her tight ass.

Carrie got even louder, "Fuck me... fuck me with that big dick... Harder..." Her words were enhanced by her loud moans and screams.

Once my finger was in her asshole I began fucking her with it. That spurred her on more. Carrie's orgasm went on forever.

Finally she collapsed on my chest, exhausted.

Just then as if trying to compete with us, we heard Lexi screaming in orgasm. Both Carrie and I smiled as we embraced. We enjoyed listening to her joy.

"I have never cum so many times." Carrie said

"Do you have a couple more left in you? I still need to cum." I said.

"I thought you did cum during that. That was so crazy that I figured no guy could make it through." Carrie said.

"I'm not most guys and I didn't know if I could cum in your pussy." I said.

Its common courtesy to ask before a cream pie, although if she let me go bareback in the first place she had to be on some sort of birth control.

"Thanks for being considerate but I want to feel you shoot it inside me." Carrie said.

"That's what I like to hear." I said jokingly, "I have to ask though, birth control?"

"Oh baby don't worry about that. I had my tubes tied long ago. Were safe for you to cum as much as you want inside me." Carrie said. It was so hot her talking about my cum inside of her. She wanted my cum.

So I flipped her over into doggy. I wanted a good view of the asshole I would be playing with.

I slammed my cock back into her pussy. Carrie moaned in pleasure and a little pain. I was still a little big for her.

Carrie was on her elbows with her back arched. I reached forward and took both of her arms, making her chest and head fall to the bed. I then pulled her arms back towards me and placed her hands on each cheek.

"Spread your ass for me Carrie. Spread it as far as you can." I said.

Carrie did and her firm ass spread apart, showing me her cute little asshole. It was only slightly darker than her olive skin and looked tight.

I licked my thumb and then let some spit fall to her ass. I spread it around with my thumb, right on her ass. Her body twitched again at the touching of her ass.

"You like me playing with you ass?" I said

"Yeah Steve. I love it. It feels so good and dirty." Carrie said.

"What do you want me to do with my finger?" I said.

"Put it in my ass." Carrie said quietly. Saying it out loud was more real to her and brought her out of her comfort zone.

"What was that? Can you say it louder?" I said egging her on.

"Put your finger in my ass Steve... Oh fuck yeah that feels good." Carrie said as I messaged her hole.

"Shove it in my ass." Carrie said more emphatically.

I pushed my finger past her tight sphinter. Her ass hugged my finger. Once all the way in she pulsed in orgasm again

"Oh my... fuck me... I'm cumming AGAIN." The amount of orgasms was shock her.

I finger fucked her ass and slammed her pussy. I was getting close to cumming but her orgasm end and she collapsed onto the bed.

"Have you still not cum?" Carrie asked.

"I was close but not yet."

"How is that possible? Are you superman or something? Your stamina is amazing."

"Do you have anymore left in you to get me to cum?" I asked.

"Oh I'll get you to cum but after that I think I'm done. I am already sore." Carrie said.

Carrie had me lay on my back. She got into a reverse cowgirl position. She did all the work fucking me. She moved fast and hard. Sweat was running down her body. Then she placed one hand between my legs and took hold of my balls. She rubbed and massaged them. She ran her fingers across the sensitive skin below my balls.

With the visual of a stunning woman bouncing on my cock, the amazing feeling of her pussy and her magic hands, I lost it.

"Here it comes." I said. "Fuck me harder."

With the long build up, my orgasm was hard and lasted forever. I spewed my seed into her pussy. Carrie continued to fuck me. Cum was coming out of her pussy and coated every inch of my cock.

"Oh fuck that was good." I said when I finished

Carrie fell off of me and looked at my hard cum covered cock. I could see her utter exhaustion but that did not stop her from licking me clean.

Once I was clean Carrie came and snuggled up next to me.

"So can I ask you what happened tonight?" I said.

"Yeah you gave me the best sex of my life." Carrie said.

I smiled at Carrie but gave her a concerned look.

"Okay fine. As you know my marriage has been terrible and for the most part I stayed married for my daughter. Last night was the tipping point. My husband was a jerk to my daughter and me. Annie and I both cried. He left and went back to the city."

"I have had my lawyer draft up divorce papers probably a year ago but I have been holding on to them. I guess I was scared to be on my own. I got pregnant and married at such a young age that I was afraid to be alone."

"Honestly I have changed since becoming friends with you and Lexi. I became happy and saw that I could be happier if I got divorced. Once I saw how ridiculous he was tonight I was done."

"In the past I have had private investigators follow him. I have so much dirt on him. I found infidelity and shady business deals but I kept it all a secret till divorce was the onlyoption. I am going to take him for everything I can."

"Once he left to go back to the city I told Annie everything. I told her my plan and she was excited. She told me it was about time I divorced him. She told me I deserved to have fun and be happy and that was not going to happen being married to him."

"Annie left to go out with some friends but her words of me having fun stuck in my mind. I deserved to be happy and the first thing that came to my mind was you. The most fun I could think of was having sex with my handsome, big dicked neighbor."

"You know what? I was right. This night has been perfect and I couldn't be happier. Physically and sexually I am happy but I feel free, like a huge weight has been taken off my shoulders."

"I really want to thank you and Lexi. You guys have been amazing and the friends I needed." Carrie finished

"I should be thanking you. It has been wonderful to get to know you. You are an amazing person and so is your daughter. I am so happy for you now and whenever you need me to cheer you up, I will be naked and waiting. More seriously though, Lexi and I are so happy you decided to be our friend and now join in our more intimate side. I think we have many years ahead of us as great neighbors." I said.

"I think so too because I am not giving up the house in the divorce." Carrie laughed.

We cuddled for a few more minutes when we heard moans coming from the other room.

"Are they still going at it?" Carrie asked.

"They are just as insatiable as me." I said.

"That's impressive because I am exhausted." Carrie said.

"We will work on your endurance and in a few weeks you will be just as ravenous as they are."

"So we are going to keep fooling around?" Carrie asked with a smile.

"Of course! Everyday might be a little much but I figured at least a few times a week." I said

The moans from the other room were getting louder.

"Perfect!" Carrie said hugging me tighter.

"There is one thing you have to be okay with. This is your first night but in the future you have to be okay with having sex with Lexi, and probably Holly too, in the same room. I am not saying you have to fool around with them, although they would love that, but we like to do things together. We hide nothing from each other." I said

"Every time?" Carrie asked.

"No just every once in a while. There will be plenty of times by ourselves but truly Lexi is a pervert and wants to watch." I joked.

"I am totally okay with all of it. I haven't touched a girl since my best friend in high school but everything else has been so amazing that I will trust you guys." Carrie said

"Awesome! How do you feel about going to watch them right now?" I said.

"I think I would really like that." Carrie said.

Carrie looked so tired so I carried her into the master bedroom and laid her on the side of the bed.

Lexi and Holly were on the other side of the bed. They had lost the strap-on for more traditional lesbian acts. They were in a sixty-nine, eating each other out. Both girls had butt plugs in.

They looked incredible but my attention was more on Carrie. I wanted to see her reaction. Her eyes were locked on the girls and I could see the lust building in her face.

I stood at the side of the bed right next to Carrie. I started soft but I caressed her body from her asshole to her tits.

Carrie looked at me and whispered, "They are beautiful. Thanks for sharing."

We watched for a few more minutes and Carrie was getting more turned on by the second. I was hoping she would catch her second wind.

My hand went between her legs and I touched her pussy. Carrie jumped, causing Lexi and Holly to look over, but her jump was not out of pleasure.

"All I can do is watch. I am too sensitive and sore down there. I'm sorry." Carrie said.

"Don't apologize Carrie, it sounds like you and Steve had a good night. Plus I would love for you to watch." Lexi said.

Carrie relaxed back in and I stayed away from her snatch. She was openly stroking me though, which had me throbbing. Carrie and I cuddled and watched the show.

After quite a while Lexi said, "Carrie would you mind if I stole my husband for a little bit. He needs to finish what he started earlier."

"Oh yeah of course." Carrie said, "I think I would really like to see you guys have sex again."

I woke before my alarm went off to the soft touch of a hand on my cock. It was Carrie stroking me to life.

"We need to be quiet because I don't want to wake Lexi or Holly but would you mind if I got you off." Carrie whispered.

"I'll never turn you down." I whispered back.

Silently she moved between my legs. It was still early so we had plenty of time before the alarm was going to go off, so Carrie took her time. She blew me with the same skill she showed the night before and before long she swallowed my load. She cuddled back up to me and a few minutes later the alarm went off the girls were none the wiser.

Lexi and I got dressed for work while the two people who didn't have to go to work stayed naked. Holly and Carrie went to the kitchen and made breakfast. I think every guy needs two beautiful women to serve him breakfast in the nude. Life is not fair though.

"So what are you up to today?" I asked Carrie.

"Well my daughter is probably wondering where I am so I should get home soon. I thought we could hangout and swim again this afternoon. This morning I am going shopping with my daughter. I am single now so I think I need to upgrade my wardrobe. Any recommendations?" Carrie asked me.

"Yes I have just a few simple recommendations. Slutty and sexy!" I said proudly. "Slutty lingerie and some super sexy clothes. That's all you need."

"I might be able to get some of that." Carrie flirted back.

Then she asked Lexi a question, "Lexi after seeing your top drawer I think I need to upgrade my toys. What store did you get those from?"

"I love when you girls chat about vibrators." I said giving them a hard time.

In the last month Lexi had been to every sex shop in fifty miles.

"They come from a few stores but there is one store in particular that has the best stuff. It's an upscale sex shop but their toys are the best. I'll text you the address."

We said our goodbyes. I finally got Carrie and it was amazing. I knew I would be useless at work because I would be thinking of her the entire day. I called my vice president and told him everything that needed to happen that day. I needed a 'me' day to relax and recover.

I ended up going to the country club. With my constant sexual activity, my mind was constantly thinking of sex. I don't know if it was turning into an addiction but it was a problem. Playing golf I was trying to figure out which girl I could bring golfing with me so I combine my two passions. Sex during golf would be the ultimate joy.

Unfortunately finding willing women at the club was long odds. Most the women were old and retired. That was not the group I was looking for. I worked out to relieve my tension. Lifting weights always helped.

I was surprised to see a new trainer in the gym though. She looked just out of college and very pretty. Nothing happened with her, but at least I had a little eye candy to look at.