How Girls Night Changed My Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready for some more fun?" I asked.

"My mom told me you could just keep going after cumming. I didn't really believe her. My experience has been the guy cums and that's it. Sorry I keep reference my old boyfriends but that is all I know." Annie said.

"Don't worry about it and I am not like most guys. We are going to fuck till you can't walk and that's a promise." I said half joking but half serious.

I pulled Annie up to the couch and straddle me. Annie took the initiative to grab my cock and place it at the entrance of her love box. Annie was eager, and right when I was in line she lowered herself. Annie's pussy was drenched and tight but I slid in.

I thought I would have more trouble getting into her but in one movement Annie was sitting on my lap and my whole cock was inside. Then the fucking began. Annie was too eager as she tried to move fast, her movements were awkward and rough. In the past most of her time was spent sucking dick and getting fucked. I don't think she ever did the fucking, because her inexperience showed.

I grabbed her by the hips and slowed her motion. I controlled her movements into a steady and smooth pace. After a minute of being in control I let go and placed my hands in some other good spots. Annie carried on much smoother.

I started to rock my hips to match her pace. With us both moving the fucking was faster and more intense. I could tell she was on the verge of orgasm as her movements became jerkier. I grabbed her hips again. I increased the pace and Annie's orgasm hit. As far as I knew it was her first sex induced orgasm and she loved it.

"Fuck me... fuck me Steve... oh fuck yeah..." Annie yelled.

Her orgasm finished and she sat down on my lap, still buried on my cock.

I grabbed her ass and stood up. I kept her on my cock as I walked across the room to the pristine looking bed. Once at the bed I lifted her off my cock and director Annie to her knees.

"Oh I have never done it like this." Annie said.

"Seriously? You have never done doggy?" I asked.

"First time." Annie said.

"I hope you like it. Its one of my favorite positions." I said.

"What is so good about it?" Annie said. Her questions were more out of curiosity because she lacked knowledge.

"I love it for many reasons. It feels great. I love holding a woman by her hips and fucking. For me one of my favorite reasons is I love ass. I love pressing into a nice ass. I like looking and playing with the asshole as you are about to find out." I said

"Are you going to do anal with me?" Annie asked like I was the one making the decision.

"Only if you want to but from the look of your ass you have little experience back there." I said.

"You licking me was my first." Annie said.

"That's what I thought. Anal takes practice. It's not possible to take me without prep. Don't get me wrong if you like me playing with your ass I will be doing it as I fuck you right now but my dick is not going in your ass today, maybe sometime in the future. Holly is the expert so we will talk to her tonight to get you on a program." I said.

"It sounds like a lot of work." Annie said.

"It can be but its fun work. Lexi and Holly can testify to the pleasure. Lets talk later. I can't sit here any longer without putting my dick back in your amazing pussy." I said.

Annie smiled and poked her ass out towards me. It really was perfection. I like a nice round ass like Kim or a firm athletic like Lexi or a tight ass like Annie. All are beautiful and different.

I pulled her hips back more and pressed down on her back, making her arch. The pose increased the view of her spread ass and pussy. I then pressed into her pussy.

Annie's tight asshole was looked right at me and I had to play. I let a glob of spit fall right on her ass and I began massaging her ring. Annie liked the play right away and after a few seconds her ass and pussy induced orgasm started.

I kept fucking and playing with her ass. Annie was not loosening up as much as I would have liked. After about ten minutes I began to work my pinky into her. I could not believe how tight she was but eventually I got in. I fucked her with my pinky and Annie approved.

After another orgasm, Annie collapsed onto the bed and said, "I know you can tell I am a sex novice but I want to learn. Could you teach me all the sexual positions you know?"

"That could take a while." I said

"Why? How many do you know?"

"A lot. I mean if you went through books there are hundreds of positions. Off the top of my head I could probably come up with seventy five." I said

"Oh wow. I was think there would only be about five. I didn't know there were that many. Well could you show me some of your favorite?" Annie asked.

I went through at least fifteen positions with Annie. I stuck with normal positions from girl on top, to spooning, to standing, to sitting. It became more fun when I learn how flexible Annie was. Towards the end I had Annie doing the splits across my lap.

We were well past an hour of fooling around. We both looked and felt exhausted. I was ready to cum and then relax.

We got back in doggystyle for one last hurrah. I wanted to give Annie everything I had and play with her ass one last time.

"Annie where do you want me to cum?" I asked as I fucked her hard.

"Cum inside me Steve. Oh shit I am about to cum again. Lets cum together Steve. I want to feel you cum inside me." Annie said.

I pumped harder and in the few seconds Annie started to cum. I let myself go to all the visual and physical pleasure. My orgasm felt huge and cum started leaking out of her before I was done cumming. When I was finally done cumming a large amount of my seed leaked down her leg. My balls must have been completely empty because the amount of jizz was impressive.

We made our way to the bathroom. We showered in the huge marble shower that shot water out at every direction. We caressed and cared for each other. We were clean and ready to go to the pool. I threw on my shorts and Annie found a robe in her mom's closet. It was just big enough to cover her naked form beneath.

Once Annie and I were around the corner of the house, out of the view of the street and not yet in the backyard we stripped naked. This was Annie's big reveal. Everyone obviously knew what we had been doing for the past two hours but this was Annie's coming out.

We talked about a few entrance ideas. My idea was to actually be fucking when we walked in. Annie would have her legs wrapped around my waist as I walked us in. Annie thought that might be a little much. Annie decided to lead me in by my cock and announce when we got through the gate saying, 'I came, I saw and conquered.' Then waiting a few seconds saying loudly, 'and fucked!'

The plan worked out perfectly and was the right decision. Everyone cheered. Carrie had the biggest grin on her face. It was a look of pure happiness for her daughter. Even though it was sex she was applauding, it was more that her daughter was happy and found joy.

We walked to the group and were greeted with a barrage of questions. We answered everything truthfully. Annie carried on about how wonderful everything was and felt. She was so thankful to her mom and Lexi for letting it happen.

I was standing right next Lexi and I could tell the story was turning her on. Lexi shocked Carrie and Annie when she took my cock into her mouth.

Lexi then sat back and looked directly at Annie saying, "I love his dick so much and I am so happy I shared him with you. He does know how to treat a woman right."

Everyone laughed at Lexi but agreed with her statement. The rest of the afternoon and evening was relaxed but the following weeks Annie was in town would be fun.