How Girls Night Changed My Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That afternoon I got home. I was the first one back but I soon heard from Lexi that everyone should be over to swim within the hour. I got naked and went to the pool.

Lexi extended the invite to Amy and Kim as well. Amy was first to arrive. She lifted her sundress over her head and revealed her nude form underneath. Lexi had obviously filled her in on the nudity.

"Do we have any time for a little fun?" Amy asked eagerly. The last time we fooled around was at the pool party.

I looked at the clock and saw we had at least thirty minute, "I will always have time for you. Lets go upstairs. I don't want Carrie's daughter walking in."

I knew Annie was good with the nudity but having her walk in with me having sex with different women might be a little much.

"I wish we had more time but I think I can treat you pretty good in the small amount we have." I said. I wanted to be done by the time everyone else arrived.

We wasted no time. I had Amy on the bed and in a sixty-nine in no time. I ate up her delicious nectar as she blew my tool.

I could have spent an hour in that position but we didn't have time. We needed to fuck and orgasm.

We changed positions to doggy. Amy's curvy, firm ass looked amazing as I slid my cock into her smooth pussy. I held her ass cheeks apart and was greeted with the amazing view of a perfectly tan asshole. Her untouched virgin asshole was calling my name. Her pussy was doing an amazing job though. Amy's pussy spread so nicely around my shaft. Her opening caressed every detail of my cock.

Amy was an anal virgin but my goal was to change that soon. I didn't have the time to take her virginity then but in the near future my dick was going in her ass.

Amy was a great fuck. Her body was tight, her tits were huge and her enthusiasm was off the charts.

We switched positions a couple times. Amy orgasmed a couple of times and I was getting close. We were in a spoon type position but where she could turn and look at me. I held her body as I plunged into her depths, all the while never breaking eye contact.

"Amy I'm close. I am so fucking close." I said.

"Cum inside me Steve! Let me feel your cum deep inside my pussy." Amy said.

Cumming inside a woman with no condom was the ultimate in pleasure and trust. I believe there are not many things that represent the closeness of two people, more that cumming inside on both individual sides. I trusted and cared for Amy. Amy felt the same.

I let loose and my seed coated her insides. The orgasm was incredible and hot. Amy kissed me passionately.

I was creating real relationships and feelings for the women in my life. I felt so much closer to Amy after that experience, much more than the friends we had been previous. Especially this time because it was just the two of us and not with the group.

None of my girls would ever compete with Lexi. Holly was a closest to Lexi but still nothing matched my bond with my wife.

Amy and I were cleaned up and naked at the pool before anyone had arrived. Holly and Lexi were next. Kim couldn't make it because of work so the only other people we waited on were Carrie and Annie.

Carrie came through the gate in a semi-transparent white cover up. The closer she got the easier it was to see that Carrie did not worry about the swimsuit part. The material was only covering her naked body. Lack of bottoms and nipples were clearly visible.

"I have something I need to talk to you and Lexi about." Carrie said.

"Sure what is it?" I said

"It's about Annie. I was wondering if..." Carrie trailed off when she saw Amy. Carrie clamed up and seemed nervous to say what she was going to say.

"Don't worry about Amy. You can say anything in front of her." Lexi said.

"Are you sure? Its kind of about last night."

"Positive. Amy is part of our fun as well. Matter of fact, Amy and I just finished fooling around ten minutes ago. Plus I know Lexi has already told her of our evening." I said.

Carrie relaxed and said, "I'm sorry Amy I don't know you very well. I didn't mean to be rude. This whole openness is new to me." Amy agreed and both women relaxed.

"So what's up?" I asked.

Carrie said, "This may come out sounding really strange but it's about Annie. I told her everything and I mean everything. She is my best friend so I share everything with her. A new lover was completely different for me though. She could tell how happy I was. I shared a little bit at first but she asked more questions and before I knew it, she knew the whole story."

"After I described the best sex of my life, Annie opened up. She went on to tell me about her terrible experiences with sex. First she had a selfish and somewhat abusive boyfriend. Annie then had a run of guys who would cum and be done, never spending time on her. Every story was the same. Annie has never had a guy give her an orgasm."

"Annie's frustrated because she see's herself as a sexual person. You could probably tell from her excitement to be nude and hearing about your lifestyle. She has been living in quiet desperation."

"I completely understood her frustration. Even though I was married I felt the same way. My marriage was terrible but you showed me the light. I finally understand how good sex can be. How good sex can make me feel. I felt bad for Annie. I was sharing my new found joy and she was sharing all of her pain."

"I realized I want her to feel the joys and pleasure that good lovemaking can bring. I want her to know how sex should really be..." Carrie paused. "Now the awkward and strange question. Steve would you be willing to make love with my daughter?"

"What? I don't know what to say... You are asking me to... you know... with your daughter... This is a better question for Lexi." I said. I didn't know how to respond to a mother asking me to have sex with her daughter. A mother I fucked the night before. So I deflected to Lexi.

"He'll do it!" Lexi said immediately.

The look of the group was priceless. Every mouth seemed to be open in shock, including mine.

I should have known Lexi would have been excited. Annie was stunning and Lexi loved the thought of me fucking a beautiful girl. The sheer insanity of the proposition was off the charts. Once I got with Carrie the night before I figured any chance with Annie was gone.

My intuition was right because Lexi whispered in my ear, "I want to hear every detail. I want to know how a perfect nineteen year old feels."

"Alright I guess I am in. How do we do it?" I said.

"Well, Annie and I were hoping you would say yes so... Annie is home waiting for you." Carrie said.

"What if we said no." I said.

"Then I was going to text her to come over. She still loves hanging out over here and being nude. I mean we both would have understood you saying no. It makes sense since you did sleep with me last night. I am her mom and you have so many other women."

"Okay that answers my question. So where is she?" I said. Excitement was rising inside me as I thought about Annie's tight teenage body.

"The front door is open. Go up stairs to the master and she will be waiting on my bed." Carrie said.

I threw on a pair of shorts and ran across the street. Walking into the huge home always amazed me. Carrie's mansion was amazing. Finding the master was not that easy. At the top of the stairs there were long hallways going both directions and many doors down each.

I guess the master was on the side closer to my home because that was where Carrie watched Lexi and I fuck in the garage. I was right. At the end of the hall I was met by a large set of double doors. The door was slightly cracked. I pushed the door open.

The room was massive and was decorated perfectly. From the vaulted ceiling with real wood beams to the plushest carpet I had ever felt. Everything looked expensive and perfect.

Annie was the crowning jewel to the room. Her slender teenage form sat perfectly posed on the center of the bed. She was dressed in white lingerie.

Annie looked nervous and excited. Her youth showed through her sexy exterior. The lingerie was a semi transparent lace teddy. It was high waist, showing her hips, deep V-neck, showing ample cleavage. The lingerie looked like something a girl would wear on her wedding night or in Annie's case the night she finally experiences real pleasure.

I was nervous. The last time I felt nerves like that was on my wedding night or my first time with Kim. I felt like she was a white canvas that I was going to make a masterpiece, a sexual masterpiece.

I soon realized that I had been standing in the doorway for about a minute. I had not said a word and Annie's sexy look was changing. She looked more scared like I was going to change my mind and leave. That was the furthest thing from my mind.

For some reason I didn't know what to say and I froze. I quickly gave myself an inner pep talk. Something about her being nineteen and willing.

"You're beautiful." I said finally.

All stress melted away from her body as she sat up towards me.

"Thank you Steve. I am... umm... thank you for coming over." Annie said.

"Oh Annie, I should be thanking you. I am honored that you want an old guy like me." Humbly I tried to downplay myself. I am only in my thirties.

"You're handsome and sexy Steve. One hundred times better than guys my age. Your wisdom and experience excites me." Annie said.

"Why don't you come over here and kiss me. Show me your excitement." I said.

The real reason I wanted her to come to me was so I could see what she looked like in her lingerie. She was even more gorgeous standing up. Her tall body worked perfect in the teddy. The back was a strappy with a tiny string disappearing between her ass. Annie truly deserved to be in Victoria Secrets.

I kissed Annie passionately for a few minutes. Our tongues danced and our bodies molded into each other's. I was about to get greedy and push her to her knees but I quickly remembered today was about Annie.

I lifted Annie and carried her to the bed. I laid her back and continued to kiss her. Slowly I worked my way down her lingerie-clad body. I skipped the good parts on purpose and focused on the rest of her body till I got to her toes. Annie was squirming in pleasure and I hadn't even touched a nipple, pussy or ass. The build up I was giving her was going to result in a huge orgasm

I worked my way back up her legs. I spent more time on her inner thighs till I lightly grazed her lace-clad pussy. Annie jumped at the pressure on her clit. I moved up her body though till we were kissing again. Annie tried hard to grind her pussy on any part of my body but I resisted her.

Annie was ready though to receive some actual pleasure so I worked my way back down. I found her breast. I left the lingerie in place but I caressed her tits. I licked through the lace, each nipple becoming more visible through the moist white fabric.

Annie was on the brink of orgasm when she started saying, "Oh Steve... oh my gosh... oh Steve."

I brought Annie to the brink but then stopped pleasing her breasts. Her breathing and moans were heavy. She looked up at me with a questioning look of 'why did you stop.' Annie said nothing though. She trusted me and quickly lowered her head back to the bed as I started to move down to her honey pot.

I reached her pubic mound and I gently traced her covered pussy with my tongue. Annie's body rocked. I breathed heavy through the lace. My hot breath coated her pussy. I applied more pressure as I licked the fabric and her clit beyond.

"Oh my gosh Mr. Black." Annie used my last name, which was hot, and a testament to her youth. "I'm cumming... oh my gosh... I'm cumming."

I had not touched Annie's skin yet but she came. I was excited to see her reaction when I got to the good stuff.

"How was that?" I asked.

"Amazing Mr. Black. That's the first time a man has given me an orgasm and you did while I was still dressed. Awesome." Annie said.

I didn't know why she was all the sudden using my last name. Except for the first time meeting her she called me Steve.

"No more Mr. Black, please. I like Steve much better." I said and Annie smiled. She treated me like she would any teacher. "I am glad you liked it but I am only getting started on you. How about we get that lingerie off and try it again."

I pulled Annie to stand with me by the side of the bed. We embraced and started removing clothing. Annie was not smooth like an experienced woman would be. She clumsily tried to push down and reach inside my shorts. Her experience was limited but made up for her faults in her shear beauty.

Slowly I pushed her lingerie off her shoulders. Her breasts were exposed. I played a little before I pushed the lingerie to the floor.

My shorts were around my thighs as Annie eagerly tried to jack my cock. Multiple times she looked down at the meat in her hand. Every time she smiled and a little signs of shock crossed her face at my size in her hands. I would have to teach her how to properly jack a cock but her slim delicate hands still felt great.

Once we were both nude, I picked Annie up into my arms. The bed was always great but I always like to mix up locations. It made sex seem more adventurous and fun. I looked around the room. There was a plush lounge chair. It made a curve shape where your head is raised, then down to where you sit and back up for your knees and down to your feet. The chair looked perfect for pussy eating.

I set Annie on the higher part where the knees would generally go. She then leaned back and I spread her legs. Annie was so open and exposed. With how the chair was, her pussy and ass sat higher than the rest of her body. Then with her legs spread and pushed back, her ass and pussy were completely open to me.

I laid my torso on the end of the chair and the rest of my body on the floor. My face was lined up perfect with her snatch and I got to work. Since I didn't have the lingerie to deal with I got my first good look at what I was working with. I was not disappointed. All spread, her pussy was open. The aroma was intoxicating. Then her ass was awesome. Her firm ass cheeks guarded the most pristine asshole I had ever seen. It was perfect. The tight star matched her skin perfectly. No hint of anal play was evident because she was tight. I had to hope that I would take her anal virginity at some point.

Annie had a huge smile on her face as I lowered myself. I was guessing it was going to be her first time receiving oral.

I licked Annie's smooth pussy. I took in every detail and fold. I made sure I pleasured every part of her sex and Annie appreciated my work.

"Oh my gosh Steve... I'm cumming again... oh Steve..." Annie said. "That was amazing."

Annie was done cumming but I wasn't done eating. I pushed her legs back more and her ass rose. I pushed a thumb into her moist pussy and then ran my tongue up her crack.

I touched her asshole and Annie jerked. Then she screamed, "FUCK!"

I was ecstatic. I got the reaction I wanted from licking her ass. She was going to love getting her asshole played with.

I fucked her pussy with my thumb and my tongue assaulted her ass. Another orgasm came and went but I kept at her. Annie thrashed in pleasure and I was going to make this the best fucking day of her life.

"I'm cumming again... I'm cumming again. Fuck I can't believe... fuck... I'm cumming again." Annie said with her fourth orgasm of the day.

Once she was recovered I looked up at her face. Annie was in a state of pure bliss. She shyly gave me a smile when she saw that I was looking at her.

"Having fun yet?" I asked.

"You have no idea." Annie said.

"Good and I must say you are amazing to play with." I said and started to move back to her pussy.

"Thanks Steve but before you get going again I was wondering if I could play with you." Annie said timidly.

"Of course but I wanted to make sure I made this day all about you." I said.

"This has already been one of the best days of my life and playing with you will only make it better. I love what you have done to me so far but I have been so excited thinking about your... umm penis." Annie said like the novice she was.

"Great and feel free to do whatever you want. You can experiment or try stuff out. I pretty much like everything so just have fun." I said. I wanted to see what she would do with the freedom.

We moved locations again. The room had a formal looking couch. I sat in the middle and laid back. Annie moved between my legs and took hold of my cock. Her mouth fell open in amazement as she admired my member.

Annie slowly moved towards my dick. It was weird because she reminded me so much of her mom. Annie and Carrie shared many traits. My crown touched her lips. I knew immediately that she was going to be pretty good at oral for her age. She showed skill with her tongue and knew the right spots to touch. Slowly she took more cock into her mouth, much more than I was expecting. I guess having selfish boyfriends helped because she was proficient in cock sucking

Soon Annie had half of my shaft into her mouth and was working me at a steady pace. I sat back and enjoyed the beauty of her sucking my cock. I was nowhere close to cumming and Annie would have plenty of time to play. I didn't give any instruction but offered up my encouragement and pleasure.

After a few minutes Annie changed her attack. She pumped my cock with both hands as she focused on the tip. It felt amazing. Then she changed again. Annie softly massaged my mushroom tip with a hand as she licked up and down my shaft. Each time down she went closer to my balls. Finally she focused strictly on my balls. One hand still holding the tip and the other wrapped around the top of my testicles, holding them tight, making them easier to suck. Annie took my hairless balls into her mouth and sucked.

Annie was clearly feeling comfortable. She was taking more liberties. I could see the wheels turning in her head. She had a giddy look of a kid with a new toy and trying to figure out what to do with it.

Annie continued pleasuring my balls as she started to full on jack me off. Then I felt her lift my testicles and lick the sensitive skin between balls and ass.

'Oh man this girl is a freak!' I thought to myself.

I spread my legs more and lifted them up, giving Annie better access. I wondered how far she would go.

I immediately found out how far she would go. Her tongue licked my asshole. Then she used the hand not jacking me to spread my ass. She attacked my asshole.

It was becoming too much to handle. I could tell my orgasm was coming fast. I voiced my pleasure and Annie increased her focus.

"Oh fuck Annie! Keep going baby... I'm... fucking... cumming." I said.

Cum shot out of me as she continued her assault. Normally I prefer to not get cum on myself but at this point I didn't care. The first few shots of cum landed on my stomach. The next, less powerful shots trickled down the side of my cock.

"That was amazing Annie. I was not expecting all of that." I said referring to the ass play.

"Me either to be honest. One of my last boyfriends made me lick him down there and I hated it." Annie said.

"Then why did you do it to me. I don't want you to do anything you don't like." I said.

"This was different, much different for me. The closer I got to your ass the more I wanted to lick you. After what you did to me and how amazing it felt, I wanted to give you the same pleasure. Honestly it was so much fun. Its amazing how much more fun it is when I am not forced to do it." Annie said. It was sad to think of the pain she went through in the past.

"Well good because that was so much fun." I said as I looked at the mess on myself.

"Oh I was wondering where all your cum was. Let me get that for you." Annie said.

Annie started with her own hand first. She licked all the cum off. Then she moved to my cock and then up my torso. After a few minutes I was clean and ready to go.