How had I been volunteered? Pt. 02

Story Info
Further adventures of Joe or should that be Jo.
3.2k words
4.24
7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap, Joe had worked at a college for years. What changed was a simple charitable act of dressing up as a lady to raise funds for a local animal charity. It ended up Joe formally agreeing to a sex change.

***********************************************************************

I had been at the private hospital for eight weeks. After many operations, medications, doctor visits and weeks of busying nurses, I wanted to get home. I still had disagreements with the doctors as I had clearly filled the forms in saying I wanted "c" sized breasts. It seems someone had doctored it and what I got was "ee"!

Still adjusting to my new body shape and assets, it was all new. With the various concoction of drugs, even my mindset had changed. I was a completely different person after just this short time.

Stuart and Sharon were coming to pick me up on the Monday, so I was really happy when they turned up nice and early. I was given the all clear by the hospital to leave, but there were a few instructions and further long term medications I needed to take.

The doctor, in front of Stuart and Sharon told me, to aid recovery from the surgery, I should not wear any underwear and only skirts or dresses. Stuart after sniggering, said he had that covered. In hospital I had spent the entire time in gowns, so I was relieved when Stuart handed me a bag of clothes, but the bag was very light.

My heart sank as I opened the bag. There was a stretch mini dress with a check pattern and thin shoulder straps and a pair of stiletto shoes. That was it, nothing else. The shoes were black four inch stilettos with ankle straps.

The doctor, Stuart and Sharon just stood there and expected me to change in front of them. I just wanted to get out, so I swallowed hard and just did it. On seeing my bust, Stuarts eyes almost popped out. He was literally transfixed by them.

Although the dress was clearly a size or two too small, it did stretch well and covered everything, just. My boobs nipples stuck out of the material in such an embarrassing way. Then looking in a mirror, the hem of the dress was scarily short and close to my bum cheeks. But as it was all new me and I wanted to get home, I just got on with it.

Stuart then asked the doctor a question that made me go bright red. He literally asked how soon could I become sexually active? I couldn't believe he asked that question and I was more shocked that the doctor was very matter of fact and said right now. It felt like I was now an object rather than a person, but I didn't say anything. I just wanted to get home to some normality.

We collected my bits together and headed out to Stuarts car. He has a two door, so I was made to get into the back. Getting into a tight spot wearing a stupidly short tight dress, was not fun. Anyone looking, I was positive would have got a good view of my pussy. Thankfully we quickly started for our home town.

As we drove, Stuart then told me we had to nip into work first as everyone wanted to see me and Sharon needed to be dropped off. My heart sank, but it wouldn't take long.

The College was just the same and everyone was both shocked and amazed by my transformation, especially my two new assets. All the guys couldn't take their eyes off "them". I now knew how women felt when they said, "My eyes are here!"

Sharon went to her department as I waited in reception to be called up to the principals office. I could feel a bit of a draft up between my legs, everything was so new to me.

Eventually I got the nod, and headed upstairs. The Principals secretary was new, but that was just the start of it. I was shown into the office to be greeted by a mature stern lady sitting in the Principals chair.

She said she was happy to finally meet me, but from her face, I didn't think that was true. The world came unstuck at this point. The previous Principal and my boss had both been sacked for misconduct over my situation. The Department for Education had sent her in to sort all the problems out and I was problem number one.

The hospital costs would not be covered by the DfE and the college was picking up those costs. She showed me how much the medical bill was, and I was left dumb struct. She went on to say, the College was not paying for this and I would have to pay the College back every penny as well as any interest.

I asked how on earth I could pay it back, but she had everything arranged. Unknown to me, my pay had been stopped the last two months and every penny I earn now goes to the debt. I had to ask, how was I to live and she replied that Stuart had kindly offered to look after me. I just needed to confirm an arrangement beneficial to him.

She went on, unfortunately as your bank account wasn't credited with pay, we have heard that your flat and contents have been repossessed, so you do not have any other option really.

They had found a new role for me in the College on reception, answering the phones and welcoming guests. She finished by saying, I could additionally help pay off the debt by agreeing to add, "other special duties" to my contract. I didn't even consider what they could be and just agreed and signed a new contract of employment. Anything to clear the debt and get back to as normal a life as I could.

Just as I was about to be told the meeting was over, a new HR lady came holding some clothes. The Principal introduced her to me and the HR lady handed me the pile of clothes. I was told these were to be my new uniform on reception. It was five dresses all in salmon pink, which seemed to be the new corporate colour for the College. I took the dresses rather meekly, and the HR lady suggested I try one on right now.

So there, right in front of the Principal and HR lady, I had to lift my tight dress up and off and then try on one of the College dresses. I could tell both ladies enjoyed looking at my naked body. I was in for a shock with the dress. It was a short skater style with a very low back. I could never wear a bra with it, not even one of those with the low straps. My boobs were almost bursting out the thin stretchy material, but both ladies smiled and were happy saying it fitted perfectly.

I looked at myself wondering if a dress that was way too short and possibly a size too small, fitted perfectly, but I had no choice. The HR lady directed me down to reception to start right away with learning the phone system and how it worked.

It was quite a rude awakening coming from the hospital and straight into a new role, so I really concentrated hard to learn and took notes of various steps. What I did quickly learn though was that reception had quite a few breezes through it and the dress literally only just covered my bum cheeks. As it was flared out, even a gentle breeze caught the hem. I had to be really careful indeed.

At the end of the day I was really tired and just wanted to get home, but then realised I had no home. That is when Stuart and Sharon came by offering me a lift to their place where I could stay.

As we neared their flat, Stuart suggested we go to the pub to celebrate me coming out of hospital. After a day like that I wanted a drink, but with the medications I was on, I couldn't drink. Stuart and Sharon persuaded me to just have one glass of wine. We sat down in our local pub, me still in the stupid dress. Sitting down I could feel the rough material of the seat on my bare behind. Men from all directions of the bar were just staring at me. I almost turned as pink as the dress. I was given a big glass of white wine and after taking just a sip, remembered nothing more of the entire evening.

The next morning, I woke to a strange alarm going off. My eyes opened and I was in a strange bedroom, in a strange bed. Things were getting very weird as I looked around, to my left was Stuart laying there in bed and to my right Sharon. I was in a state of shock as to what had gone on the previous night, especially as I now realised I was naked under the duvet.

Stuart waking from the alarm rolled over and smiled at me saying good morning. I just didn't know what to say or do. He came closer saying last night had been great and then he firmly kissed me. I couldn't back off as Sharon was right behind me. Her hand came round my body and cupped my breast.

Both went on to talk about my performance last night both in the bar and in the bedroom. Stuart came closer and slid onto me suggesting we have a repeat performance to pay for my lodgings. I froze, I just didn't know what to do or say. Stuarts legs spread my knees apart and he was now firmly on top of me. I could feel his penis grow.

He said for me to remember last night, and that was something I knew nothing of as his hardening penis was at my new vagina. There was no foreplay or any form of romantic introduction, he literally just thrust it home. Sharon laying next to me, her eyes lit up with excitement as Stuart pushed deeper and deeper into me. How big was he I wondered.

Sharon pulled the duvet off us and was gleefully happy that I had taken all of Stuarts cock. She suggested I was probably the only female able to. Stuart grabbed my breasts roughly and used them to start thrusting harder. There was nothing Mills and Boon about this, I was quite literally just being used as a way for Stuart to cum.

Within minutes my nipples were being pinched so aggressively they felt both hot and numb. Harder and harder Stuart pistoned into me. Forcefully his whole strength was pounding me and then he came. I didn't realise I would be able to feel inside my vagina, but I could tell he had cum, two large squirts, then a third, a fourth and finally a fifth. The last being surprisingly the strongest.

Stuart rolled off me and without even a look or a kiss, got up to have his morning shower. Sharon went to the kitchen to make coffee. I got up feeling quite stiff. Between my legs was quite a bit of semen, so once Stuart was finished in the bathroom, I went in to wash as best as I could.

In the hospital, part of the treatment had been some tattoo makeup, so I didn't really have anything to do once cleaned up, apart from brush my lengthening bob hair.

Back in the bedroom one of the salmon pink dresses had been laid on the bed for me to wear that day and rather than walk around naked, I slipped it on. Looking in the mirror, it really wasn't any better than my first thoughts of it the previous day.

I had some coffee, juice and some fruit and once we were all ready headed to work. Again I had to contort my way into the back of Stuarts car and Stuart stood behind me as I did it. I just knew my pussy was completely in view, but I just had to man up, well woman up anyway.

At work the morning dragged on a bit and just before lunchtime Stuart came by. He spoke to my new boss and moments later Stuart took my hand and directed me to the little storage room behind reception.

No foreplay, no ceremony, nothing, he just pushed me against the small desk in there, unzipped himself and seconds later thrust his cock into me. He whispered that I had to pay for my taxi. He plunged deep into me not even noticing if I was ready or willing. His rams got stronger and soon my legs were off the ground. My entire weight was now at the mercy of his manhood.

He didn't last long though and soon his tell tale signs of closing his eyes and hot jets of cum blasted into me. Two, three, four and five, the same as in the morning.

After pulling out, Stuart saw he had some of his juices still on his cock, so he wiped it clean on my inner thigh, zipped up and left. I nipped to the toilet to clean up...again.

I had lunch with Sharon and she then told me about Stuarts medical condition. She had to explain to me what hyperspermia was and how it affected men differently. It seems Stuart has to cum three or four times a day and when he cums, he produces five or ten times as much semen as normal men. So Sharon was happy I was part of their world now, as she couldn't cope with him on her own. It also helped that Sharon knew I couldn't get pregnant and as I was a friend, it wasn't cheating to her.

My afternoon was going just like the morning, as I organised and tidied the reception desk for the tenth time, then I got a call to head upstairs.

The Principals secretary directed me to my old bosses office. Inside was a rather mature and grumpy man. His face lit up on seeing me, suggesting that it was perfect timing. He directed me to his side of the desk and told me to kneel down.

Once there he unzipped his trousers and pulled out a rather disgusting, semi shrivelled and smelly penis. He wafted it in front of my face telling me to get on with it. I didn't move until he said, remember the "other special duties". Reluctantly I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and started to suck on this small winkle. It was growing harder and I could tell he was enjoying it with the noises coming from his mouth.

Obviously, I had never sucked a cock before, so this was all new to me. I could tell he enjoyed it when my tongue rolled around his now hard but still small cock. The key to his pleasure though was an area at the base of his cock head. I wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible, so concentrated on that area. The trouble was I really didn't like the taste or texture, it really felt weird.

His breathing quickened and then he came just as he had pushed as far as he could into my mouth. His pubes were firmly against nose. The squirt of semen into my mouth wasn't big but it went down the back of my throat. All I could do was swallow.

He patted the top of my head wheeled back in his chair and zipped up. Not a word was spoken, he just expected me to get up and leave, so I did. I was about to head back down to reception and the Principals secretary stopped me and directed me to another office. I looked at her quizzically, but she just waved me off.

I entered this next office to be greeted by the new head of learning. He smiled and greeted me warmly. He was a bit nicer and younger but soon he had me over his desk and he was prodding his cock at my sphincter. Using his hands, he pulled my bum cheeks apart and with little concern, thrust his cock into my ass.

Another new experience and this one was bloody painful. His penis was larger than the other guys, but thankfully not as big as Stuarts. He quickly got into a rhythm and I could tell he was going as deep as he could. The initial pain from entry had subsided, but now my ass was getting sore as he had been going at it for some twenty minutes. He yanked at my dress and pulled my boobs out, groping and mauling them very roughly. Eventually he came without warning. Pulling out he zipped up his trousers and slapped me on the bum cheek to say goodbye.

As I left his office, the Principal was standing there by her secretary. She looked me straight in the eye and asked me if I was enjoying the "other special duties". My mind was so confused. The last few months had been crazy, but the last couple of days had been mind blowing. Had I enjoyed everything? Did I enjoy being a woman? What about the current situation? I had lots of questions and very few answers.

After cleaning up, I headed back to reception just in time for going home. Stuart and Sharon were waiting for me and we headed to the car. I didn't say a word all the way home.

On entering the flat Sharon said she would cook dinner if I entertained Stuart. I didn't have time to answer as Stuart pulled me into the bedroom and pounded me for the third time that day. We finished just before dinner was ready. Stuart jokingly got me to have dinner while naked. It was over dinner that Sharon said she had felt left out.

So rather than have any recognised dessert, Sharon took me into the bedroom and after carefully laying me down, almost wrestling style, leapt and planted her pussy onto my face. I was soon directed to "eat her out" and lick in certain places.

Yet another new experience and a very strange one, as apart from being able to taste semen, I did enjoy this. The trouble was she would never let me stop. It went on for over an hour and my mouth and tongue were getting tired. Sharon must have cum four or five times if that is what you call it.

Then I felt a fresh pair of hands, lift my legs up and soon Stuarts manhood was deep inside me again. He was already rock hard having been watching us in silence. It was difficult to pleasure Sharon with the very aggressive thrusts of Stuarts almost pushing me up the bed. I did what I could though.

Eventually it all came to an end with Stuart cumming his usual five times and Sharon rolled off me. I was exhausted. None of us bothered to have a wash or shower and we just turned the light out and went to sleep.

On work days, this became a daily routine. Stuart would fuck me three of four times. Sharon would make me pleasure her for an hours in the evening and at work I was expected to live up to the "other special duties" for various managers.

The dresses got no longer or more covering. Just enough of dress material to avoid me openly showing anything rude in public.

To be continued...