How Hannah Met Mr. H

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tomorrow I would like it if you wore your hair in a single plait or a single pony tail to work instead of this bun on the top of your head, If you're a good girl and do your reading tonight I will show you why I'm asking you this." He whispered in my ear as he kissed my cheek goodbye.

As I walked into my apartment my heart was racing, what did all of this mean? Dominant? Submissive? All this talk of being a good girl? My whole life I've always wanted to play by the rules, I thrived in an environment that had set rules and boundaries. I hate making decisions and too many choices or options give me anxiety. So for me, for a Man, a Dominant Man to take control and make my choices for me, to set me rules and boundaries to live by... Well... That sounds kind of glorious, so stress-free...

But what about the rest? Could I handle the other aspects of a BDSM lifestyle, what if he was into things of a more sadistic nature? Mind you... I do have a really good pain threshold and I seem to kind of enjoy things that are supposed to be painful, so I began to think, 'maybe I could do this?'

I poured myself a nice cold glass of sav and opened up my laptop, and just as he said he would Mr. H had already sent me an email containing links to bdsm, sub/dom and kink websites that he thought would spark an interest in me. Little did he know I was already interested before I opened the email. Along with the website links, Mr. H had sent through a few of his specific rules and kinks as examples of what I could expect;

Mr. H requests that I always refer to him as Mr. H or Sir, if I broke this rule I would be subjected to 10 strikes on my naked ass with a paddle/whip/crop of my choice, I would be expected to count out every strike.

Mr. H requests that I no longer call anyone except him Sir, if I was to break this rule I would not be permitted to orgasm for an entire week, but I would be expected to please him, in any way he wanted.

Mr. H requests that when I wear a skirt to work that I do not wear any undergarments, if he inspects and I have broken that rule, I will be punished with being tied up and being forced to watch Mr. H fuck another woman in front of my eyes and I will not be allowed to look away.

Wow, and these were only just a few examples, it was clear to say I was now much more curious than before, I went through each and every link, I read article after article and the more I read the more I realised I have probably been a closet submissive my whole life. I love to please people and make them happy, I don't like making decisions, I prefer someone to make them for me, I have never liked being in control in the bedroom it just felt awkward, but when a Man took control it was powerful. The one time anyone ever held me down and just fucked me hard and rough was just incredible, at one point he held my throat with his hand and I came, immediately and incredibly strongly, but I had never really understood why, until now.

I crave that vulnerable, out of control feeling, I crave to be dominated and I crave to do good, to please and to do what I'm told.

By the time I had finished all my reading it was around 3am, my mind was still racing, full of all the possibilities, my pussy was so wet from all the sexual domination stories and articles.

I reached down inside my soaking panties and started to play with my clit, it felt so good to be touched after reading all of that, I closed my eyes and imagined that Mr. H had me sat in a chair at the restaurant, he tied each of my legs to the chair legs, spread open and he had my hands tied behind my back. Then I imagined he was just rubbing my clit furiously until I came over and over without letting up even when I begged him to stop. It didn't take much of those thoughts at all until I was bringing myself to orgasm.

I woke the next morning at around 10am, I must've been more tired than I thought, I didn't have work until 4pm, so I wasn't in any rush to get out of bed or do much of anything. I rolled over and grabbed my phone off the bedside table and I had three text messages;

One from Jade asking "Hey Hanns you alive this morn babe? How was ya night?"

And two were from an unsaved number "Good Morning, I hope your bedtime reading went well. Looking forward to seeing you at work tonight, wear something a little sexy for me" followed by another text "P.s Don't forget your hair".

I replied to Jade, "Hey you, yes most definitely alive, night was eye opening, will explain over a drink or 10"

I decided I didn't need to reply to Mr. H.

But I did need to go shopping for some new work clothes, so I got myself organised to head out to the shops. As I went to open my apartment's front door I noticed an envelope that had been slipped under, I cautiously opened it and found a note inside stuck to a gift card for a high end department store a few blocks away, the note read -- 'Miss James, please use this gift card to upgrade your work wardrobe, please consider what I may like to see you wearing around my restaurant, Mr. H.'

So off out I went, shopping with a much larger budget than I was used to, Low cut white tee shirts, figure hugging white button up blouses, tight black pants and black Skirts, Long, short and in-between, thigh high stockings, black heels and boots in multiple styles.

By the time I was finally finished shopping it was time to start getting prepared for work, I washed my hair and made sure to try and wash most of the pink out to take it back to a more ashy blonde colour, then I dried and plaited it as Mr. H had requested. I re-did the smoky dark sexy eye makeup but kept my lips more of a nude colour.

I put on a fancy lacy red bra that you could almost see through my low V cut white tee shirt, and a just above the knee-length black tight-fitting skirt, with nothing underneath. Mr. H seemed to enjoy the shoes from last night so I wore another pair of black high heels, except these ones had a bit more height and sex appeal.

I arrived at 'Collared' at 3:45pm.

"Early again, teacher's pet!" Katie greeted me with, followed straight by "So, how did your night with Callan go?"

"Enlightening" I said "But how do you get away with calling him Callan?" I was curious, why does she get to call him by his first name, but I would get punished for calling him that if I were his sub.

Katie replied with "Callan and I have been friends since we started pre-school, we pretty much grew up together because our mothers were friends so we've always been really close and he is like a brother to me I suppose -- we tell each other everything."

'Everything?!' I thought in my head, 'surely not everything?'

"Oh wow ok I had no idea, that's cute." I said.

"Better not let him catch you calling him cute" Katie laughed.

'Maybe she does know everything!' I thought to myself.

The shift was going well, but I hadn't seen Mr. H yet and it was getting late. Katie was right though, I did seem to get along with the rest of the team and that made working feel more like hanging out with friends -- how did I get so lucky with this job?

Beth and Linda -- the two chefs -- were always cracking jokes when I came to deliver the orders;

"Oh Hannah you would like a whipping along with the whipped cream, wouldn't you?"

It was funny, but it made me wonder what they also knew, I couldn't imagine they had been in the same position as I am with Mr. H, in fact I wasn't certain that they had been in any position with a Mr anybody. I had a feeling that they may have been in a relationship with one another but I didn't feel comfortable enough yet to ask any potentially offensive questions, especially if I had any chance at all of getting it wrong.

Beth was in her 30's and reasonably tall -- maybe 5 foot 9 and quite slim, she looked as though she probably worked out a lot, her hair was a very dark brown and she had blue eyes, she wore little makeup -- a touch of mascara if anything but she had a naturally pretty face.

A similarly aged Linda on the other hand was a little more curvy than Beth -- she wasn't fat by any means but she had curves in all the right places, she had a really nice round ass, wide hips and there was no hiding her rather well-endowed chest. Linda had mousey blonde hair with greeny/brown eyes and some really nice looking lips.

They were both attractive women and I was sure on multiple occasions I had walked into the kitchen and felt as though I had walked in on something, they were always working very closely together, with their hands on each other and I'm not going to lie -- I did hope to accidently walk in on them doing something, It made my pussy almost drip with wetness at the thought of watching these two women together, watching how sensually they would lick one another's clits, would they also slip a tongue or fingers inside their sopping wet pussies? Or would they go further down licking and teasing their sweet assholes... Maybe one day if I'm lucky I may 'accidentally' see it.

It was nearing 9:30pm and at this stage I thought 'why the fuck would he tell me to dress up nice for him, if he wasn't even going to see me?' but I just carried on with work, I was sure he was probably busy and just got caught up.

There weren't very many people left in the restaurant by now, so Katie told me to grab a bite to eat and take a little break. As soon as I had sat down in a secluded booth Katie motioned for me to come back to talk to her.

"Callan has asked for you to go and see him in his office once you've had your dinner, ok?" She almost whispered.

"Oh, so he is here? Yeah ok." I answered.

So he'd been here this whole time, I wondered what he wanted me for -- was I getting fired already? Does he want an answer so soon about the submissive question? I scoffed my food down, tidied myself up in the bathroom and knocked on Mr. H's office door nervously.

'Knock, Knock, Knock'

"Come in please Miss James" He said as he opened the door.

Ughhhh I had forgotten how much hearing his deep voice melted me when he spoke.

"Take a seat" he commanded as he pointed to the seat opposite his desk chair.

"Well Miss James, I requested for you to come see me as I was curious to whether you completed last night's task? Did you do your bedtime reading?" Mr. H asked.

"Y-y-yes Sir I did." I quietly spoke.

"And?" He said "Did you find anything interesting, or did it scare you?"

I took a few deep breaths -- here we go, I thought, no point in holding back. I blurted it all out

"No I wouldn't say it scared me, I read and read until 3am in the morning, I found myself associating my thoughts and personality with that of a submissive, I saw a lot of my qualities were exactly what a dominant would be looking for in a submissive, and if I am really honest, I liked the sound of most of the things that I read about what a dominant is."

He seemed reasonably pleased by what I said.

"So glad to hear that, Hannah. I would really like to get to know you better, I know you're a good girl who does as she is told -- but I do need to check a few things to make sure you're right for this world" Mr. H said as he got up out of his chair.

"Stand up please Miss James" he said as he motioned upwards with his pointer finger.

He walked around and stood behind me, I felt his hand playing with my hair.

"Well done Miss James" He said. "Your hair is looking perfect, would you like to understand why I asked you to wear it this way now?"

I nodded.

"I believe the right response would be 'Yes please Sir' Miss James." He said back, with a dark undertone in his voice.

"Yes please, Sir, Sorry." I said quickly, and as I spoke I felt surges running throughout my body, calling him Sir made my heart race.

He ran his hand down my hair and to the base of my plait and without warning he grabbed my hair in his fist and kissed my neck from behind me, my body quivered with both pleasure and nerves.

"It is much easier for me to grab and pull your hair when it is tied up like this Miss James, how did that feel for you?" he asked.

"My heart is beating a million beats per minute Sir." I said.

"That's perfect." Mr. H replied.

"Now there was one other request I sent you last night, a rule that hasn't yet been put in to place but I wouldn't mind betting you were a very good girl and followed the rule anyway, spread your legs please Miss James."

Oh my god, that's right, I'm wearing a skirt and he wants to know whether or not I am wearing any panties under...

"Yes Sir" I said as I parted my legs.

"Good girl" he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine and making me weak at the knees.

I felt his hand begin to slightly pull up my skirt, just high enough for it to now look like a mini skirt, then his hand ever so lightly brushed the skin behind my knee, his fingers traced circles up the inside of my leg, my pussy now throbbing with anticipation as his hand went further and further up my leg until just one finger found its way to my bare, smooth, now sopping wet pussy. He traced his finger around it but barely touching me.

"This has made me a very happy man Miss James, You are impressing me more and more every minute." Mr. H said while plunging a finger deep inside me without any warning.

"Bend over with the palms of your hands on my desk, Now Miss James!" He ordered and I did as he asked immediately.

With one finger still placed deep inside my pussy Mr. H pulled my skirt up exposing all of my naked bum.

"Now, I am going to spank you 3 times, I want you to count each strike, I just want to see what you can handle, is that ok with you Hannah?" He said.

"Yes Sir" I said back, almost whispering in fear, afraid that this might hurt.

*Slap*

"One" I said.

*Slap!* this time a little harder.

"T-t-wo" I said.

*SLAP* this time, it completely took my breath away.

"Where was the third count Miss James?" Mr. H snapped at me.

"I am so sorry, it caught me by surprise, that last one really stung." I said apologetically.

"Did it hurt you?" He said, still with one finger still lodged inside me.

"No, I suppose it didn't hurt Sir." I said.

"Good" Mr. H said, as he started to remove his finger from deep inside my pussy.

"You may stand up straight now Miss James, sort yourself out and get back to work -- come back and see me at the end of your shift please."

There was only an hour left of my shift, but it dragged on for what felt like hours and hours.

"You ok Hannah? You look flushed" Katie asked.

"Yeah I'm ok thanks I'm just hot." I replied as I carried on with what little work there was to be done.

I wondered what Mr. H wanted me to come back for, that's all I could think about for the entire hour, he was now consuming every one of my thoughts.

Finally the last customers had left the building and all the tables were cleared, Katie let me know I had done another great job tonight and she left to head home. The chefs were still busy doing their end of service duties and cleaning, the bar manager was cleaning glasses and ringing up his register before he headed home.

I started to head back towards Mr. H's office when he met me in the hallway.

"Ah Miss James, Perfect I was just coming to find you -- let's go out for another whiskey before I walk you home tonight, I also have some more paperwork for you."

Sounded good to me,

"Alright, sounds good -Let's go" I said but then Mr. H said;

"Wait a minute please Hannah, in my office I have something for you -- I'll wait here, you go in and find it."

Thousands of thoughts flooded through my mind -- what the hell is it? I opened his office's door and straight away I saw it laying on the couch -- A dark red cocktail dress, it was absolutely stunning, it had thin straps which lead down to a daring, plunging neck line. It was very form fitting and came to about half way down my thighs. Sitting on the floor next to the dress were an expensive looking pair of shoes, they were gold in colour and had the sexiest, tall, thin heel and an ankle strap.

"Wow" I said out loud, this felt so unreal, and how did he even know they would fit?

I quickly started getting undressed and realised I had no underwear on, this was a very short dress for having nothing to wear under it, I realised the delicate thin straps on the dress meant my bra had to come off too... I was standing there completely naked for a moment and once the well-fitting dress was on I didn't actually feel much more covered. I slipped on the shoes -- which fit my feet perfectly and I walked out the door to an awaiting Mr. H

"Wow Miss James, you look even better than I envisioned -- Now we can go."

We walked the 5 minutes to the same bar as the night before, albeit a little more difficultly this time in these sensational shoes. We chatted freely and openly about our families, childhoods, and current lives. I never would've thought a few days ago that a man who calls himself a 'Dominant' could be such a gentleman, with such a normal seeming life.

Mr. H's booth was already waiting for us when we arrived, two glasses of whiskey on the table along with a lit candle.

"Thank you Scott." Mr. H said as he led me towards his booth.

"Please have a seat Miss James, we have some important matters to discuss." He continued "First of all let me begin by telling you again how absolutely beautiful you look in that dress -- simply breath taking."

Is this for real? I thought, how could this man be so unbelievably lovely?

"Thank you, Mr. H, you're making me blush" I said to him coyly.

"This, Miss James, is a contract I would like you to have a good look through." Mr. H said seriously as he slid the rather large looking stack of paperwork over to me.

"I've already signed a contract with Katie yesterday, did she not tell you?" I said without thinking.

Mr. H replied "No Hannah, not that kind of contract, this isn't for work, this is a contract containing rules and it outlines our relationship as Dominant and Submissive -- that is if that's what you decide you want."

I flicked through the contract while we sipped on our whiskeys, keywords like 'restraints', 'flogging', 'anal', 'fucking machines', 'fisting' all jumped out of the pages at me.

"Fucking machines?" I said softly to Mr. H "What are they, sounds like a robot? I joked."

He looked up from his drink and said "Do you really want to know now Miss James?"

I nodded.

"A fucking machine is exactly what the title implies -- it is a machine, normally with some sort of dildo attachment that when you slide your hot little pussy down on to it and I push the buttons -- the machine fucks you, as hard and deep and for as long as I want to make it go for."

Hearing Mr. H say that made me blush again, my heart was beating so fast, my pussy was tingling and begging to be touched again, by him.

"Do you think you would like to see one in action Miss James? There is a place up the street that specialises in these machines." Mr. H asked and I was so naïve to what he was talking about I agreed.

"No need to sign this contract immediately Hannah, I want you take it home with you tonight and bring it in to work with you when you have come to a decision, let's go for that walk now." Mr. H said and I felt relieved, I wanted to read it cover to cover multiple times before I did what felt like signing my life away.

As we walked down the street Mr. H reached over and grabbed my hand, it had been a long time since anyone had held my hand, Jason had never even wanted to be seen walking around holding hands so it felt awkward at first but as the minutes went by it felt more and more warming, so safe and secure.

When we arrived at our destination it didn't seem like much at first, Mr. H opened the door for me and led me in with a hand on my lower back.