How Hannah Met Mr. H

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said "We're here -- but if this gets too much for you please whisper the word 'red' to me and we will leave immediately, do you understand what I'm saying Miss James?"

"Yes Sir" I said quietly.

We went through a second door and my eyes must have almost bulged out of my head, there they were, so many machines, all doing different things and all with girls attached to them.

The sounds of their moaning and screaming echoed though the huge dimly lit room, Mr. H led me by the hand straight up to one of the machines. There was a girl laying on a bench on her back, she had long dark hair, brown eyes and cute freckles. Her big boobs were bouncing and wobbling with every thrust of this machine, her pussy was shining with lube mixed with all of her juices. The main thing I noticed was that she looked like she was really enjoying what this machine was doing to her.

All of a sudden Mr. H grabbed my attention.

"These are the controls Miss James, why don't you try pushing and turning some things and see what can happen." Mr. H showed me what to do and I felt obliged to do what he suggested.

I was about to have control over a machine that was fucking this rather sexy looking girl's pussy --

"Hi" I awkwardly said to her before turning a dial on the control --

The machine started thrusting faster and faster with every turn of the dial and my pussy was throbbing just watching this huge dildo attachment fuck her. I turned the dial even further, faster and faster it went, she was writhing around in absolute pleasure and almost screaming every time it slammed deeply into her cervix. Her screams and moans were getting louder and her cunt even wetter as I turned it to almost full speed, when all of a sudden, she seemed to squirt everywhere. The speed of the machine sending her liquids flying all over the place while she lay there breathlessly.

"Oh -- yes, well done Miss James, you just made this very lucky girl squirt." Mr. H said loudly and proudly enough for everyone in the entire building to hear as he led me away from her.

We stopped and looked at all the different machines and I admired all of the beautiful girls, I was even slightly envious of them, it did look like that it could feel quite good. After some time Mr. H suggested we move on and he walk me home, I agreed, I was exhausted, I couldn't imagine how all these girls felt.

When we arrived at my apartment I asked if Mr. H would like to come inside for a drink before he left, but he turned me down.

"Sorry Miss James, but since we have no valid relationship contract at this stage I will need to decline, I know that if I came upstairs I would not want to leave and there would be so many things I would want to do to you that I simply cannot do without your written consent."

Thoughts raced through my mind, what things? Oh god I need to know!

"Oh, that's disappointing." I said. "I really don't mind -- do whatever you like to me!"

"Sorry no, I'd better get going now Hannah, I will see you tomorrow." Mr. H said to me as he leaned in close and grabbed the back of my head with my hair and pulled me in, he kissed my lips so powerfully yet sensually that it made my legs feel weak.

"Sorry Miss James, I couldn't resist kissing those gorgeous lips. Goodnight."

I just stood there stunned for a second, "Goodnight Sir." I said as he walked into the darkness.

Inside my apartment, I took the contract from my bag, climbed out of this phenomenal dress and climbed into my cosy bed -- before getting straight back out again to quickly grab a wine (read: the bottle) as I assumed this may not be 'light' reading.

There were so many words and phrases I needed to use google for to find the meanings of, the more I searched the more I was blown away, this man -- this Dominant wanted to do all of these things to me, me? He wants to look after me and be the man I can depend on but he also wants to tie me up, whip me and put his entire hand inside my vagina. Such contrasting behaviours, it all intrigued me but surprisingly I was more turned on than I was worried or scared.

But could I really do this? Could I, Hannah James, become this wonderful man's Submissive?