How His Stepmother Became His Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

She seemed on the verge of her own orgasm as she started rising and lowering herself in a frantic pace.

"I'm gonna cum, lover. Gonna cum all over your cock. Pound me. Fuck me!" she hissed, thrusting herself down against his cock every time he drove his cock into her.

He grunted, a mixture of exertion to help her rise off his lap and the strain to keep himself from cumming too.

"Ohmigod, baby. I'm ... arrgghhhhhhhhh ... I'm CUMMMIINNGGGGGG," she wailed as her body thrashed above him. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever and her pussy felt like a giant sucking hole, pulling him deeper inside of her.

It was only by biting his lower lip that he didn't cum with her.

Exhausted, she moaned as her weight settled in his lap, her head nestled on his shoulder. They sat there in a heap for several minutes, trying to gather the energy to move.

In the background, they could hear the grunting from the couple on the porn movie and he knew what was going on.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and rolled her over so he was on top. "Now it's my turn, slut," he whispered into her ear as he pulled his cock from her until only the head was still in her. Then he plunged into her, driving his cock into her until his hips crashed against hers.


"AAARRGGHHHH," she groaned, as he hit the bottom of her chasm.

"You like that?" he grunted as he began to raise and lower himself, amazed that he had the strength after what had already taken place.

"Yes," she sighed.

"I didn't hear you," he said louder, now taking the aggressive role.

"Yessss," she said louder.

"I still didn't hear you," he snarled, this time driving into her until he thought he'd force his way into her womb if that were possible.

"YESSSSSSSSS," she wailed as she squirmed beneath him. She wrapped her arms around him, clawing at his back as she wrapped her legs around his back locking them at the ankles. Almost, instantly, she began to match his pace, using her legs to raise her hips to meet his thrusts.

"So wicked. So nasty. So fucking hot," she murmured. "Being fucked by my own step-son. Oh god forgive me but it feels so good."

He stretched out on her, rubbing his chest against her sensitive nipples as his ass bounced up and down, sending his cock in and out of her pussy. The room quickly filled with the sound of the bed springs squeaking and the squishy sound of his cock driving into her.

She withered and twisted beneath him. Her head flailing side to side as she ran her hands up and down his back urging him on. At the same time, her ass was lifting off the bed matching his every thrust.

Can't believe this is happening," she said breathlessly. "I'm gonna cum again. So soon. Have NEVER cum this quick before."

"Maybe it's because your cunt is being fucked by your step-son," he teased, using everything he remembered her saying earlier.

"Oh god, yess. That's it. Being fucked by my step-son. Having my cunt filled by his hard, young cock. Owwwwww."

Her pussy felt so hot that for a moment he wondered, jokingly, if it could melt his iron hard cock. "You're one hot piece of ass," she snarled.

"And I'm all yours," she replied.

She was burning up inside and knew there was only one thing that could satisfy her. She wrapped her arms around his neck again and tightened her legs around his hips trapping his body against hers. Then she pulled his head down, yanking his mouth to hers, sealing her decision with a kiss.

He could feel her pussy throbbing, contracting around his cock each time he plunged into her. She dug her fingernails into his ass as she frantically ground her pussy against him. She began to groan into his mouth and then broke their kiss.

"Give it to me. Give me every inch of your cock. Let me feel it filling me ... stretching me ... and then I want you to cum in me. Fill your slut's cunt with your cum."

"WHAT?!" he replied, startled by what she'd said.

"You heard me. Cum in me. Fill me ... I don't care if I get pregnant just so long as it's your baby," she replied, all doubt now gone.

"But I thought ..."

"I don't care. Just fuck me and give it to me. Give it to me just like those two," she pointed to the two actors on his computer. It was clear from the cum dripping from the woman's pussy that her co-star had cum deep inside of her.

He shook more and more as he drove into her. His cock thrusting into her molten cauldron. He knew he was going to explode any second and she sensed it too.

She released her legs from around his waist and threw them over his shoulders. "Now stud. Do it," she encouraged.

He leaned over further, pinning her knees against her tits as he drove into her.

"Yessssssss," she hissed as she rotated her ass, squeezing his cock as she took it deep inside her, driving herself closer to orgasm. He could tell she was getting closer as her pussy spasmed around his cock and decided to add one little, unexpected, touch to what they were doing. Quickly, he knelt up, repositioning himself as he slid in and out of her.

"Don't stop," she pleaded for some reason thinking he was about to stop. "I'm so close. Fuck me. Pound me just like the video. Fill my cunt."

He grabbed her hips and slammed into her forcing his cock to the very limits.

"THAT'S IT," she screamed. "GONNA ... GONNA ... OHHHHHHHH ..."

He pulled back slightly and swung his hand downwards, his hand slapping her ass leaving a red hand print on her ass cheek.

"IIEEEEEEEE," she wailed, followed by a deep groan, "OHMIGOD ... CUMMMIINGGGGGGG. NOW ... BABY ... NOW ... CUM INSIDE ME!!!!!!"

His cock grew and hardened, unlike anything that he'd ever had happen before. Then he felt the searing heat of his cum surge from his balls and out through the tip. Strand after strand splashed against the walls of her pussy, coating them with his youthful, baby-making cum. They continued to grind and thrust against each other, determined to deposit every drop of his cum inside of her. And when it was over, they collapsed against one another, caressing one another in the afterglow of their fantastic time together. His cock slowly deflated and slid from her, a stream of their combined juices dribbling from her pussy. She quickly slid a pillow under her hips elevating them so his cum would stay in her and roll to the back of her wanton womanhood, hopefully, giving her the baby she now wanted.

"Fan-fucking-tastic," he sighed as he spooned next to her, draping his arm across her stomach.

"That's what sluts do, lover," she whispered as she pulled the pillow from under her and rolled on her side.

Almost instantly they fell asleep.

Several hours later, Andy awoke to the sound of movement in the hallway outside his door. Jodie was still laying on her side, her back towards him. "Dad!" he thought as he silently tried to get out of bed but felt her hand grab his ass holding him in place.

"Don't go," she whispered, sleepily.

"I think my dad's home."

"About time, that son-of-a-bitch," she snarled as looked at the clock. "6:05" showing on the clock.

"What should we do?" he asked, hoping he knew her answer.

Yet even he was surprised when she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him before replying. "I don't care. As far as I'm concerned the best thing to do is just lock the door. From now on I'm yours ... and only yours ... if you want me. When I got you yesterday, I was his wife and your step-mother. Now ... I'm your lover, your slut, and anything else you want me to be. But no matter what we decide I'm divorcing him!"

"Honest?"

"Honest. Now come back to bed. I need some more sleep and then at least another round, or two, of your cock buried deep inside of me, filling me with more of your cum"

He quickly locked the door and crawled back into bed, spooning behind her. He brushed against her warm, soft butt and as if with a mind of its own, his cock nestled between her slightly spread legs. The feel of their combined juices pooled on her inner thighs somehow reassuring him that this had only been the beginning.

"Mmmmmmm. I like the feel of that," she whispered as she pressed back against his hardening cock. "Come here," she said as she took his arm and wrapped it over her chest, placing his hand on her hardening nipple. "Maybe we shouldn't wait until later," she finished as she spread her legs further and felt the head of his cock enter her. "After all, what better way to start the morning then to fuck a slut?" she asked seductively.

"I can only think of one thing ...," he whispered into her ear and he kissed the back of her neck and slid more of his cock into her. "And that's to fuck her a second or, maybe, a third time."

**********************************

As she'd said, Jodie divorced Andy's father after which she and Andy moved away. Four months later they were married, just before she started to 'show' from her first child.

Now, six years later, she looks like the caring mother of three children and loving wife to a younger man leaving many of the more mature women of the area jealous. What they don't know is that she's also his slut which means anytime and anyplace.

After all, how do you think they got the other two kids but those are different stories.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers