How Hot?

Story Info
Passionate trip to fantasy.
1.3k words
4.57
1.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How hot?

Here we stand; it doesn't matter where. Oblivious to all but each other. We said words, meaningful words. Yet when all is said and done, there is only what we feel when we look into each other's eyes. Into the depths of our longing for each other. Our yearning is palpable, the lust is strong

Lust that knows no reason. The passion that drives the total abandonment of all that is day to day. The lust that moves me to rock hard with want. The lust that drives your feminine soul that no man can truly understand. The lust that makes you wet with desire, with wanting me inside of you. Filling you with all of me, deep, hard, and long. Your body presses against me. Passion and fear mingle as one with desire. I feel your breath harden against my chest. I swell and grow hard feeling you so close to me.

All of this, in my mind's eye, and we have barely spoken.

Your hair smells sweet in my nostrils, sweeter yet that you are forbidden and in my arms, moving on my heart. My hands feel the curve in the small of your back as they caress lower to your tight ass. A firm heart shaped ass that I have touched in my dreams, caressed in my mind--visioned.

I fantasize of you offering yourself up to me, looking over your shoulder, smiling at me, as you allow me to mount you--submitting to the animal passion of mating like beasts. Offering your female self to my rigid member, allowing me to feel your sweet wetness as I hold your perfect ass in my hands. I thrust inward to you, running the entire length of my cock against your swollen clit.

All of this and our lips have yet to meet.

My right-hand moves to caress your cheek. Softly, gently, the tip of my finger traces a line over your brow, butterfly touches upon your lash. My left-hand fills with your auburn locks at the nape of your neck.

Clutching, holding, I pull your head backward tightly, opening your neck to my hot kisses and my wet, greedy tongue. I kiss, suck, and lick from the top of your shoulders to the base of your ear, teasing your earlobe with the fluttering tip of my tongue. Just as I will with your swollen clit.

I search your eyes, glistening with want. And we've yet to hold each other.

Light little touches. Then hard, slow circles with my tongue, just as if it were my finger coercing you to cum. Like teenagers in a movie house, we lust for each other, aching to break free from the constraints of youth and naïveté.

Still grasping your hair, I stroke the length of your back, tracing my two middle fingers on the curve of your spine down the length of your back to your cheeks. My fingers move deep into the crease of your ass, all the way under, till my fingers feel the opening of your wet lips.

I pull you up towards me, bringing your ass up in the air, pressing my hard cock between your cheeks and wet pussy, showing you how much you are wanted. All the while kissing and suckling the sweet curves of your neck and body. You roll over to your back, your eyes turn to mine, and you tell me you want me. Your lips part ever so slightly as you offer me your mouth, preparing to show me your art, your heat, your passion.

All of this, and still we have yet to touch.

Taking my hair in your hands, you pull my mouth to yours--no hesitation as our lips finally meet. Your tongue penetrates my mouth as you push hard against mine. Your hands move to my chest, my nipples erect from your attention. I moan deep from my throat as your intimate kisses fire my abandon.

My back arches as you electrify me with your sexuality. Your hands shove down my pants with an urgency to take me into your hands, to hold the bulging hardness that you have created. Grabbing me full hand, you stroke, feeling the hardness that you want to have in every part of you.

My passion can stand no more. Your tee shirt becomes two pieces as I rip it apart. Away from blinding my vision. I take your nipples, one in my mouth, one in my hand, to roll and tweak and tease into ecstasy. All of your bare chest and tummy are mine to tease, lick, and caress.

In my mind, we share the caress, yet we are denied.

Red satin shorts, wet and clinging, outlining every detail of the curve of your lips, outer and inner. Swollen, pink, and twitching, the way a woman is when she is ready to be taken, satisfied, and loved. When she is ready to spread her legs and her most secret self.

I take you in my arms and carry you to the bed. Kneeling before you, your body stretched out the length of the bed. I remove the barrier to your sex. On my knees, I submit to your passion. On my knees with you before me, I bow my head to part the folds of lust that will bring you to orgasm. With my tongue and my lips, I touch you and breathe deep into my senses, the aroma of your lust.

My finger lightly caresses all of you as I tease you with near-true touching. My long hand covers your entire crotch, and starts undulating like a rolling wave. Cascading, slowly from the bottom of your mound to the top of your pubis, deeply against your clit.

My middle finger parts your inner lips, going further down past your opening to the tender spot between your pussy and your tight hole. Deep across your span, my hand massages and moves, touching all of your places that are sex. Your fluids run heavily, making their way down toward your other place of surreal pleasure.

All of this, and yet our lips have yet to touch.

Your hands can refrain from touching no more. You lift up on me, raising me to my feet. My cock so hard that it extends beyond my jeans, peeking and straining with a will that is no longer mine to command.

Now, you undo my jeans, releasing my full manhood to your touch. Firmly, you take me to your hands, touching and stroking my entire length.

Tiny kisses grace me with ecstasy as pre-cum trickles from my engorged cock. Urging me onwards with the lust that has been and will be. I raise to my feet, and you take me into your hands once more. Jacking my cock, making real the once fantasy hand imagined in my most fervent dreams of this moment.

Bending forward slightly, I grasp your hips and raise you, both hands lifting you so that you are astride of me, your legs locked behind my knees, my throbbing dick between us. Your hand grasps me once again as you move my cock to touch and rub your swollen clit. Side to side, you drive me against your clit. Bringing us closer to paradise.

You place your hands on my shoulders and raise yourself. Your hips firm in my grasp, you lower yourself onto my hardness. Your hot wet pussy envelopes my member as you start moving up and down my length. I push my hips into you, trusting in rhythm with you. Our orgasms mounting quickly, bringing each other to a state of bliss, we thrust faster and faster.

Small moans become guttural lapses of decorum as you yell at me to fuck you harder, deeper, longer. I can hold back my orgasm no more. My hips pump frantically at your sweet pussy. Semen explodes from my cock at the same time that your body goes rigid with powerful orgasmic waves of pleasure. Sperm pours out of me as wave after wave of pulsating ropes of cum fill you completely.

This and more, and I've yet to hold your hand.