Jamie likes to Watch

Story Info
Jamie is a cuckquean who enjoys watching her husband.
4.3k words
4.76
17k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note:

I tried something new for me on this story, I hope it worked out the way I intended and you enjoy it. This is a cuckquean story, with voyeurism as her way to enjoy her kink. There is some light humiliation, but not like in any of my other stories.

A huge thank you to my muses Pamela and Kevin, you two will always be my inspiration and main audience.

Jamie Likes to Watch.

The hotel wasn't new to us, nor was the city to us. Jeff, my sexy husband, and I had "hunted" her before. We call it hunting when we look for another woman for him to be with.

My name is Jamie Smithson, I am forty years old, and I love my husband fucking other women. Sometimes I watch or join in, and sometimes I listen in. I have enjoyed sharing with him for a while now.

I left the hotel bar. After politely refusing drinks and small talk from two different men looking for fun. That was not what I wanted.

I simply slipped out of the bar unnoticed, as we had planned. My husband, Jeff, had seemed to find his date for the night. She was a cute thirty-something brunette with ample breasts threatening to spill out from her red dress. I knew from experience he soon would have her up to his room.

In the elevator, I pulled out her earbuds and synced them to my phone. I put on a sexy podcast as I exited the elevator and walked to my room. My door was right next to my husband's "fun room" door, but not a connecting room.

My panties were already wet. They always got wet when I thought of Jeff taking another woman now. I love our trips to other cities, where Jeff could find other women.

I stripped down to my eighteen-inch gold chain, my panties, and my three-inch heels. Likewise, I laid on the bed and tweaked my nipples as she waited and listened.

The podcast was my favorite episode, where another cuckquean talked about her adventures in the lifestyle. I could relate to the woman on the show, and the host asked good questions.

My phone rang not long after. It was Jeff. I answered right away, listening without talking. I could hear them laughing and then the sound of kissing. Furthermore, I muted my phone, of course, so my eavesdropping would go unnoticed by the new woman.

I soon heard the door to his room open, I then put the earbud into my left ear. Then the wall of my room shook slightly as the door closed. Or was that my imagination?

I pulled on my nipples as I pinched them I heard Jeff and the other woman kiss noisily and moan slightly in my earbuds. I pictured the scene in my mind as I listened.

Through practice, I resisted touching my leaking sex for now. I could hear the rustling of clothing coming off. Then things seemed to go quiet for a moment or two. 'Phone on the nightstand, Jeff?' I wondered as I stopped playing long enough to make sure he had not hung up.

"Wow baby, you are impressive," came the mystery woman's voice. Jamie just knew the woman had gotten a good look at Jeff's sexy, thick, almost eight-inch cock.

Sloppy slurping sounds came next. I teased her own sex as I listened to my husband getting his cock sucked. 'Is she good Baby?'

As if on cue Jeff said, "Damn that feels so good, Sexy. You are so much better than my wife is." He then moaned as I heard more slurping sounds of oral sex.

My fingers traced over my labia, over my soaked panties as I listened to Jeff receiving and then giving oral sex soon after. I now knew the woman had a trimmed pussy and that she really moaned as her pussy was licked. 'Jeff is an amazing cunt licker. Every woman cums from his oral skills, I thought as she teased me.

The woman's throaty moans were a perfect song for me as I teased myself. Yes, I would love to watch them but I also adored listening and imagining the action in my mind too.

Soon I heard the woman moan out, "Oh fuck, don't stop. Fuck don't stop I am going to cum!" I rubbed my clit, over my panty, at the sound and thought. My clit throbbed with the arousal and brief attention she received.

After a little small talk by Jeff and the other woman, I could tell he was about to take her. My hand now slipped into her soaked panty as my other hand still pinched, pulled, and twisted my nipple.

For the next twenty-five minutes or so, I listened to Jeff fuck the other woman, as I masturbated. My fingers rubbed up and down my vulva. I teased my clit and traced my honey hole before I plunged two fingers inside my wet, needy pussy.

I finger fucked myself good, applying a little pressure with my palm to my aroused clit as they built up their intensity in the next room.

I freely orgasmed and orgasmed as I listened and played with myself. My body shook as I came as they groaned and moaned as Jeff and the woman fucked hard and rather noisily.

I simply loved it. I had loved it for years by now. At forty, she saw no reason to stop or change. Her forty-three-year-old husband, Jeff, had asked me several times over the years if I wanted to have lovers of my own and if Jamie wanted him to stop. My answers were, "Maybe on occasion but as long as you tell me, I see no reason to stop."

Rarely did I ever have other lovers and I definitely did not want him to stop. Sometimes Jamie joined Jeff with his lovers. Sometimes I came in after to "clean up" as the term goes, even if it was just to clean the woman up. Jeff always came home or to her hotel room at some point to reclaim me and reassure me that he still loved me and I made sure Jeff knew that fact as well.

Beginnings

So how did we start this? Well, it started about fifteen years ago. Jeff and I had been married almost two years at that point. We had discussed fantasies one night and I confessed that the thought of Jeff fucking another woman was a turn-on to me. But the first time was not as I had expected it to be.

Instead of being turned on, I found myself jealous. Yes, I had told Jeff he had a pass to find a lover. Yes, I agreed he could pick anyone as long as he told me about her and when it happened. I thought I wanted it, thought it was my dark turn-on.

But Jeff did it so quickly. 'And I never met her. I know I told him he could but what if she steals him,' I asked myself like a jealous, insecure schoolgirl.

I spent several days wrestling with my emotions. Ones I never expected to have with this. I withdrew some from Jeff for over a week.

Jeff did what he could to reassure me of his devotion to me, but my mind told me otherwise when I was alone. I wanted to meet this woman but not with Jeff knowing.

After snooping or as I told myself, 'some sleuthing like Nancy Drew' I had a name and address. Soon I sat in the condo parking lot of the mystery woman. 'Well Chloe Kim, you certainly live in a nice area' I told myself as I got out of my car.

I approached the door and my confidence waned. Then suddenly the door opened and a brunette stepped out. I was taken aback. 'Is this Her? I mean I am better looking than her,' I wondered to myself as I eyed the woman who was my height but a little bit heavier. 'Jeff does like curves.'

Then another woman appeared in the doorway. She was shorter, a little younger in appearance with a vaguely Asian appearance as well. I watched from the sidewalk as the women faced each other and I heard what I assumed was Chloe's voice for the first time saying, "I will call you."

The woman stepped past me as I turned to watch her go. Then she heard Chloe ask, "Can I help you?" I turned to face Chole.

I turned, very uneasy now 'Ok Jamie, now what? Why am I doing this?'

"Um, Hello I am Jamie.", I finally began but said, with no recognition from Chloe before adding, "I am Jeff Smithson's wife."

Chloe gave a half smirk, "He told me you had an open marriage. Your beef is with him, not me, Honey." Chloe leaned on the door jam, her right hand on the door ready to step back and slam the door shut.

I took Chloe in with my eyes. The other woman was closer to my age than I initially thought. 'Damn you look sexy in that short dress,' I thought before Chloe spoke again.

"Let me guess. You just opened your marriage and he beat you to another lover," Chloe said in an even tone, "Or you wanted to watch him?"

Our eyes met. Chloe smirked slightly as I bit my lip. Chole sighed and said, "Want some tea?"

I only nodded and accepted Chloe's invitation to enter her condo, taking my shoes off at the door upon entering at Chloe's insistence.

Over the next thirty or so minutes, Chloe had me telling her almost everything that led me to opening my marriage.

"So you thought he would need more time to meet someone and when he did not, you thought you lost him?"

I nodded and replied, "I just thought I would be turned on by it but I was jealous and scared. It was so quick."

Chole countered, "I have known Jeff for six months now. No, we only fucked twice now and only recently."

I looked at Chloe, 'He never told me he knew you that long.' I said nothing and Chloe then went on to tell Jamie how they had met at a local business fair.

Then Chloe reached across the table to hold my hand. "He spoke highly of you and told me this was your idea, to open your marriage."

Again, I nodded as Chloe lightly rubbed my hand with her thumb as she added, "And I love sex. Especially with married people since they can't get too attached."

There was something in her tone, more than her words, that took root in me. The light rubbing, the scent of the few lit candles. I had come to see who Jeff had been with and now? 'Are you trying to seduce me? Was that other woman a lover as well? What do you mean by married people? You sleep with wives too?'

I blushed when I noticed that Chloe had stopped talking and was eyeing me. It was like Chloe was sizing me up.

"So you came to meet me. You met me now. Do I need your permission to fuck Jeff again? Are you planning on meeting every woman?" Chloe added as she now rubbed my index finger. Her tone was one of authority and slightly condescending as well. "You like the idea of him fucking others, but you wanted control. You can't have your cake and eat it too, you know."

Again, we locked eyes. 'It's not like that, I just wanted, no wait. Well, I mean I thought I would be there,' I tried to think, to respond. This was not what I imagined it was going to be like but what did I really expect?

Then Chloe asked, "Or is that why you came here?"

The question stopped my thought process. "Wait, what do you mean?" I asked, a bit confused now.

Chloe smiled as she said, "I had said you can't have your cake and eat it too but is that why you came? Are you a cuckquean?"

'Am I what?' I looked at her, blinking and trying to understand the turn in the conversation. "What is that?"

Chloe then explained a cuckquean to me. 'I do tend to be submissive and yes I do want to watch him fuck others, yes it was what I had envisioned.' It made me think back to my junior year in college. When my drunk roommate came home and found me and my then boyfriend on the couch, making out.

Instead of excusing herself, she straddled my boyfriend and before my eyes seduced him. Soon I was watching her riding his cock for at least ten minutes, her cumming loudly twice. I came three times as I watched and rubbed my needy pussy.

It had only happened that one time, we never spoke of it but I never forgot it either. I masturbated to the memory for years. Never once did I think other women were also turned on by this or that there was a term for it. 'Cuckquean, I am a cuckquean."

"I guess I might be but I was so jealous of not knowing who you were," I finally answered.

"You were upset because you expected to meet me first and you expected that you would watch. It is natural." Chloe then held my hand in hers as she then rubbed my hand with her other hand. "Look, this is new for you. Jeff did not know you needed to watch, nor was I aware of your desires. He thought as long as he told you, it was going to be what you wanted. You need to make that clear to him."

Chloe let go of my hand and gently stroked my cheek as she added, "Why don't you call him to come over here." Chloe added a smile before adding, "Then we can see if you are a cuckquean or just confused."

Of course, I call Jeff. He was confused and not all too happy that I called him from his lover's place. I did my best to calm him.

Chloe held out her hand and gestured for my phone. I handed it to her and she spoke to Jeff, "Jeff, listen it is not an issue. She was confused and we talked. I think you should come over." A pause as Chloe listened and then she stepped away from me, a finger pointing at me to remain in my chair.

A tingle of excitement ran through me. 'This is happening, it is really going to happen.' I thought as I tried to listen but could not quite make out her words.

An hour later Jeff arrived to find Chole in a bathrobe and then to find me naked in her bedroom. I was seated in a chair facing the bed. I shook a little with the embarrassment of being caught nude by him, like this.

When he kissed me, his eyes flew open and he pulled back, still holding my shoulders. Chloe spoke, "We took advantage of our time together. Your wife is something, Jeff."

He smiled at me as I looked over at Chloe. Chloe was so at ease with her sexuality. I wish I could be that bold.

Jeff asked me if I was still okay with all this. I quickly told him, "Oh yes very much so. I think I just." I paused a moment and took a breath. "I think I need to watch you. Maybe not every time but with Chloe for sure."

With that, we kissed again. My arms around his neck as we kissed with fiery passion. The same passion I felt when we discussed him sleeping with others and different too. Perhaps that was because of Chloe being there.

Jeff then stood, "This is for you, Sexy." He then embraced Chloe. Soon their noisy kissing and fevered making out had her naked. Soon Jeff was naked as well.

I watched as Chloe made love to his thick cock with her mouth. My pussy gushed as I witnessed her oral skills on Jeff. I noted that she was equally skilled with him as she had been with me earlier. Her statement, "You might want to get great at cunnilingus," now made even more sense to me.

My breath caught as Jeff moaned out, and my chest heaved in excitement. I cupped my C-cup breasts and began to knead and tease them as I watched. 'Yes, fuck yes, this is so fucking hot,' I told myself.

When Chloe moaned, Jeff's cock fully in her mouth and throat, I moaned too. She looked over at me and winked. Her tongue then came out to lick Jeff's heavy balls.

His moan was deeper than I had ever heard from him when I gave him head. This only added to my erotic excitement. His eyes were now closed and he leaned back on the bed.

Chloe then pulled her mouth almost entirely off his now completely wet cock before driving back down him. Going up and down his cock. Our moans all filled the room now.

I began to rub my wet pussy and continued to tweak my left nipple as I watched. I was so enthralled by the act I was witnessing. I saw Jeff's hips begin to rock. I knew he was close now. As was I at that moment as well.

Chloe worked his cock with her mouth and hands until Jeff moaned out that he was cumming. Chloe only had half his cock in her mouth. I could clearly see it throb as Jeff climaxed. I felt a tremor run through me as I climaxed as well.

It wasn't a big climax, but it felt good to cum with my husband as this sexy woman pleasured him. I watched Chloe get up. She held up a finger to Jeff as if to say, "Wait a moment." Then she walked over to me.

Chloe straddled my chair, sitting on my lap, and kissed me. She had not swallowed Jeff's load as I had thought. She fed me his load as we kissed and I rubbed her back. I felt her hand in my hair and she pulled my head back, breaking the kiss.

"Now my little Cuckquean, Let's get my lover hard again, so I can fuck him."

Her tone was playful but firm. A gleam was in her eyes as she stood. Chloe offered me her hand. I followed her lead to the bed. I was so turned on by this experience already. We climbed on the bed, me on Jeff's left side with her on the right.

Jeff's cock laid limply as Chloe reached to stroke him. She winked at me and we both leaned in to kiss and lick his cock. Before this, Jeff always seemed to need a little break before getting hard for a second session.

But as we both licked and kissed his cock, and each other, his cock responded as he got hard. As he became harder, Chloe told me, "Practice pleasing him, Cunt."

My pussy gushed. 'What the hell?' I thought, 'What did you call me? A cunt? Oh gawd? Why is that a turn-on?' I had never been into being called names like that but here in the heat of the moment, I found I liked Chloe calling me that.

Chloe, for her part, moved and straddled Jeff's face. I knew she would enjoy his talented tongue. I, for my part, worked on swallowing as much of Jeff's cock as I could. I had never taken him as deep as Chloe had, with ease, earlier.

I could see Chloe rocking her hips as Jeff held her thighs as he ate her sexy, trimmed pussy. I knew, from very recent experience, that she tasted wonderful. Chloe moaned as Jeff did his usual amazing job of eating pussy. Meanwhile, I struggled to take three-quarters of his thick, long cock.

After Chloe moaned loudly during her orgasm. She giggled as she moved onto Jeff's chest. I looked up at her as she looked back at me. "Ready, Jamie?"

Suddenly, I felt very small and weak. I nodded and quietly said, "Yes Chloe, I am."

She paused for a moment, then said, "Are you sure, Hun?" Our talk before came to my mind. Chloe had quickly become a friend of mine and she wanted to make sure I was still on board with this.

"Chloe, please fuck my husband," I said in a clear voice. I meant it and she smiled at me.

"Guide him into me," Chloe ordered me as she moved down as Jeff exclaimed, "Damn this is so hot!"

I guided his wet cock into her wet and willing pussy. Chloe then told me to get between Jeff's legs, "for a better view."

The view was fantastic as she rode my husband's cock. My hand rubbed my pussy as I took in the front-row view. 'This is it, exactly like I wanted. Fuck her good Honey,' I told myself, not quite sure at that time who I meant as Honey.

I masturbated freely to their intercourse. I came hard several times, twice matching Chloe's screams of, "I'm cumming." Although my own orgasms were not announced with anything more than a loud moan.

Jeff thrust his hips like a madman, fucking Chloe like a machine. The room felt so hot that we all glistened with perspiration. Finally, it was Jeff's turn to announce his own climax. I looked on as his balls contracted and he came deep inside her as Chloe rode him through his orgasm.

They embraced as she lay on top of him and they kissed, with his cock still inside her. Chloe then rolled off Jeff to his right side. 'That's my side,' I irrationally told myself.

Then Chloe, a matter of factly, told me, "Clean his cock, Cunt." Another tingle ran through me. 'She called me Cunt again.'

I leaned up towards Jeff's softening manhood. A strange feeling came to me. Yes, I had cleaned his cock after sex before but that was after sex with me. Never had I "cleaned" a cock that had been in another woman before. My pussy clenched as I touched his warm cock and I began to lick her sexy juices and a little of his cum from his cock.

I heard them kissing as I licked his entire cock clean and then his balls as well. Jeff then said, with a chuckle, "I think Chloe deserves the same great service." I looked up to see them both smiling at me.

12