All Comments on 'How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 02'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well written and very explanatory

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nothing says thoughtless like imbecilic pronoun usuage: "Pick one and tell me why you're picking them."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Improbable at best. Two stars ⭐️ for this one.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 2 years ago
4.9 Stars

So far this is my favorite cuck story ever. I only occasionally read those because they are usually so degrading to the husband, which turns me off. So far this story is not doing that. The only other thing that I don't like about reading cuck stories is that some of them like to sissifie the husband or have him sucking dick and getting ass fucked. I'm not turned on by gay male sex at all. I don't care to read about the husband eating cream pies but I understand that is a part of the story.

The idea of sharing my wife occasionally, or even watching her get fucked by another man is a slight turn on tho. I think that I might could do that IRL. Although I generally picture myself as the Bull in these stories.

Don't you just love how most people who write negative comments about your stories don't sign their names. Why would they even read the story after chapter 1 if they didn't like it. Personally I believe that those are people who secretly want to live the full cuck life but won't admit it. They are probably little dicked guys who dream of being sissified and wearing cock cages (hell naw). Guys that would rather eat cream pie while getting ass fucked than fuck a pussy. They probably need a strap on themselves to please a woman.

Keep up the good work,

Your fan,

The Dirtywhiteboy

TED

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

meh,

it's your time, but it is a shame the author is spending time on this and not the Beth saga.

so much for the consistant postings on that epic I guess,

oh well.

everybody has their thing, but this seems like a huge step down in quality of story.

the subject is fine, but it feels like the kink is being forced into the forefront of the plot. not natural.

I have rerad a high percentage of your library, and this is certainly not your best work, not close.

sorry.

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 2 years ago

I totally agree with Anonymous: It's a shame the author is writing this instead of finishing the Beth saga. I loved that combination, and truly would like to see how Beth, Joshua, and others continue their lives once the ship docks back in NYC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The MC can't decide if he is a stud or a bully; Whether he moves into the Smith home to breed Laura or belittle Edward. Why make all the women accept anal? Why make Edward move from the bedroom? Why prohibit Laura from wearing clothing? Why schedule the fake business trip during Laura's fertile period? This is not a breeding story. It is a domination story.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 2 years ago

i like this, its different, but so entertaineing, erotic at times, but it keeps me reading full time. i hope for more to come. 4 stars.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

What a Wonderful Hot Erotic chapter to this series. It was a long read but was needed for the storyline. Laura is learning quickly what her duties are with Brick and the others. Nice surprise that Becca works for Phillip. Thank You and looking forward to reading all of the chapters to this story.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

What a Wonderful Hot Erotic chapter for your series. Nice surprise that Becca works for Phillip. Lots of developments occurred in this chapter. Laura is a quick learner and desires the pleasures that Brick can provide. Thank You and looking forward to reading all of the chapters to this story.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful Hot Erotic chapter to this series! Thank You and looking forward to reading all of the chapters.

Lolilol47Lolilol47over 1 year ago

Very different, I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

U sped past all the sex in this chapter

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Great story.

Awsome dominance. The reality of it is unique in it's accuracy.

Bricks attitude is fantastic.

My only criticism: when he uses a condom, upon removal, feed the contents to one of the sluts.

If hubby isn't going to spit roast Laura, make him wear a rubber to keep from wasting his load. Make him feed it to his wife.

Brick wants to make her a cumslut to both himself and her husband. That would help.

The attitudes in this story are magnificent.

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarch12 months ago

the guy talks a lot, like really alot

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This chapter has moved right along. Your attention to detail, DEAR AUTHOR, almost makes it believable. Like cleaning up both dining room and kitchen. Putting everyone in the shower, but PHILLIP. Yes, PHILLIP is a sympathetic character. Will he stop lingering in the hallway, peaking in ? Maybe not. Lots of questions. . . .Just have to see what happens. Loved that BECCA works for PHILLIP. Clever twist. Example of your plotting strength. Loved how BECCA was introduced in the bar. BRICK to the rescue ! SWOON ! 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous