How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did she tell you?"

"That some of your most powerful orgasms occurred while she was using a large dildo pretending to fuck someone else, and you were berated for the size of your cock."

He nodded thoughtfully.

"It is not my intention to come between you and Laura. She will remain yours and at some point, I will leave. She won't come with me. If you want a second or third child, I will help you with them as well. I want your acceptance and full cooperation for everything I do. The decision remains yours, but those are the choices as I see them."

"You wouldn't expect me to suck your cock?"

"Your choice. I intend to dominate Laura and turn her into my big cock slut, but I have no desire to make you one. If you choose to, I would prefer it not be to orgasm, but if you wish to clean me off after sex with your wife, or prepare me to fuck her again, I'm willing to give it a go. This is your fantasy, not mine. What I'm getting out of it is the chance to have sex with an incredibly beautiful woman with your agreement."

He nodded again and we ceased our conversation as our food was delivered and he considered what I was offering. It was a relatively quiet meal, although he had a few other questions as the meal progressed, but more into details than any new change of direction.

We both skipped dessert and we said good bye at the end of the evening, like two gentlemen who'd discussed the weather instead of the debauching of his wife. When he left, I fully believed he would offer me Laura on a silver platter to turn into my cum slut.

What topped off the evening is Sharon got done by nine and she joined me for a couple hours.

After another thorough fucking, I asked, "Have you ever had sex with a woman?"

"No, but I've thought about it."

"I've met an extremely beautiful woman who I anticipate turning into my complete big cock slut. I've already told her husband I intend to introduce her to women. If this goes down before you leave town, do you want to partake of this beauty in a threesome?"

"Is this the person you thought might intrude on your Wednesday night?"

"Yes, although I don't anticipate medical clearance for non-condom sex until Thursday, and it will probably be this weekend before she has sex with anyone other than me. As a bonus, her handsome husband might also be available. His manhood is substantially smaller than mine. You might want to consider him to fuck your ass before you try it with me."

"So a foursome?"

"Possibly. I don't know if he'll have sex with anyone other than his wife. It might not fit in with his fantasy self-image, but since his wife will be fucking other people, he may consider it."

"You are a horn dog, aren't you?"

"Very much so. I was thinking of fucking both of you while the other one licked your clit."

"Sounds dreamy. Let me think on it, but it could be fun. So, you think we can get together tomorrow night after all."

"My guess is yes, but I leave it open."

"I'll wake you up with a blow job if I can spend the night."

"Don't you mean a lick job. As I recall, there wasn't much blowing the last time you tried."

"Touché."

"I suggest you start using anal plugs to prepare your ass for a good fucking if it's something you ever want to try. I have some here and I'll put it in before you go back to your room. Do you travel with Vaseline?"

"I do."

"If you need to use the facilities, remove the plug, wash it thoroughly, put Vaseline on it and reinsert it. It will aid in the stretching of your sphincter to accept a cock inside of it."

"What the hell. I'll give it the old college try. You'll stop if I can't take it, won't you?"

"Of course. This is all supposed to be fun."

"It's been fun so far."

I put her first plug in. It wasn't very big. "This feels interesting."

"Wait until I fuck you with it inside you. You think I feel big now, wait until my dick is sharing space with your plug."

She kissed me then got dressed. Sharon blew me another kiss as she walked out the door.

******

At the gym on Wednesday morning, I found another woman to bounce on my bed as I pounded her pussy. She appreciated my attentions and asked for a date later. She wasn't as cute as Sharon, so I was content to pass. She also had a faint white line on her ring finger, so I suspected she might be married and playing around. No ring, so she was fair game by my rules, but I had other targets.

I picked up my medical records on Wednesday afternoon. Sharon texted me and asked if we were on for dinner and I said I was free, so we made a date for 5:30 again. I dressed for dinner, a light charcoal suit this time. Sharon might as well know I wasn't only a gym rat.

We had a lovely dinner, which she paid for, then we went to the dance club next door for a little dancing before attempting the horizontal mambo. After all, she was spending the night. It didn't have to be rushed. We spent an hour in close quarters and were taking a drink break.

"You know, most of the time when I go out with someone, they're at least surreptitiously checking other women out. I thought it was part of the male makeup. You don't. I'm surprised considering how many different women you fuck."

"I fucked someone else this morning. She was hoping to see me later, but when I'm with someone, I'm with them, not planning my next score. You have all of my attention until we part, then I start looking again."

"So if I walked out of here...?"

"I'd be on someone else like white on rice."

"Who would you pick?"

"I don't know. I haven't looked. It depends. I don't know if I have a type. I like all women, although taller ones tend to catch my eye first, they're not necessarily who I choose. Maybe it's a vibe a woman gives off."

"Like who's craving a big dick now?"

"Maybe," I said with a smile. "I pick up a lot of women in the gym, because let's face it, I'm eye candy in a rough sort of way. I also get a much better look at most women's figures there. It worked for you, anyway."

"Will you fuck a fat girl?"

"I'll fuck anyone, though given choices, a thinner one is preferable. If she's in a gym, she's at least working on her health and appearance. I won't turn someone down because of appearance. They might be more eager if they have a body issue."

"So you're an equal opportunity fucker?"

"That's right. EOF. Do you think I should get it tattooed on my arm?"

She smiled. "With my complete and utter permission, I want you to pick out some other girl to bring to your room tonight. She has to be willing to fuck us both. If I'm going to help you with the married woman, maybe I should get a little practice in so I'm not a total novice."

"And if she wants to spend the night, sharing my dick?"

"What the hell. Although I'm tempted to fuck you until I'm too tired to go on, I'll be around for another two weeks. I'm sure I'll get another chance. Pick one and tell me why you're picking them."

A challenge; I liked it. I looked around.

"Okay, bunch of girls together, not a good choice. Although they're probably looking for a good time, they may feel obligations to their sisters. Maybe they're the designated driver, or they feel bad leaving their friend behind, although, the exception to that is if one of the women isn't getting much attention for whatever reason. Women may bring a homely friend along so they look better in comparison, but it's more likely they want her to meet someone, so they may cut her loose if they trust me.

"Girls who are getting hit on a lot, but not taking any offers is another good choice. They may actually want a buffer, but I can't approach it like I'm hitting on her as well. It has to be more subtle."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I might say something like, 'I notice you're getting a lot of attention but you're not biting. I'm waiting for someone else to show up. If you'd permit me, I'll wait at your table and it might discourage some of the riffraff.' Then, if she accepts, I kind of ignore her and don't make any moves until she gets comfortable, then I might try chatting her up some."

"Smooth. No one's ever tried that on me."

"Perhaps you accepted one of the previous offers too soon," I laughed.

"Maybe," Sharon grinned.

"Single ladies standing at the bar or sitting alone at a table is not a bad choice. They have no obligation to anyone, so their time might be their own. That one up at the bar looking out at the dance floor is a good possibility. Oops, gotta run, something bad is about to happen."

I think someone else thought the same thing I did, that she might be a good target, but they weren't leaving anything to chance. I saw them slip a couple drops of something into her unattended drink. I walked briskly in her direction until I saw her turn to pick up her drink again, then I almost ran. Just as she was about to take another sip, I put my hand on her arm. She gasped and drew back seeing me loom so suddenly on her.

"Don't drink that. I saw someone slip something into it. Have the bartender pour it out. I'll buy you another."

The fellow who'd slipped her the mickey was making a move to the exit. I hustled after him, grabbed his arm and flattened him. Three bouncers immediately converged on me. I raised my arms.

"I just saw this asshole slip something into a woman's drink. He should have a small bottle of something in his left front pocket. Call 911 and have the police check it out."

They immediately grabbed the other fellow and checked his pocket, finding a small bottle of liquid. They nodded to me and I went back to the young woman at the bar.

"I'm sorry I startled you, Miss. My name is Bryce Harmon. I was noticing you standing up at the bar all by yourself when I saw that fellow put something in your drink. I knew it couldn't be good. Bartender, please give her another drink, whatever she was having before, my treat."

I slapped a twenty on the bar. Then added another forty. "In fact, she doesn't pay for another drink tonight. Miss, please keep your drink in your hand or your eye on it at all times."

Pivoting to return to my date, she put her hand on my arm. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Are you alone?"

I pointed to the table where Sharon was sitting. She waved her hand. "Actually, I'm on a date with her."

She got this disappointed look on her face. "Can I tell you a secret?" I asked.

"Sure."

"The reason I noticed you up at the bar, is that woman challenged me to find another woman to go back to my hotel room for some fun and games. She's never been with another woman before and thought it might be fun to ease into it by having me there at the same time. Why don't you join us at our table and if you like what you see and wouldn't mind a little bisexual fun, you can come back to the room with us. If it's not for you, no harm, no foul. At least you'll get a few dances out of one or both of us. I promise we won't try and spike your drinks."

She looked back at Sharon who was beckoning us to come.

"I suppose I owe you enough to listen to your offer," she said. "My name is Becca."

"Short for Rebecca?"

"That's right."

"The other lady is Sharon." We waited for her drink, then I collected the other forty dollars I'd thrown on the bar and I took her hand and led her to our table.

"Becca, this is Sharon. Sharon, this is Becca. I explained to Becca why I had my eye on her and saw that asswipe spike her drink. She's not sure where she stands at the moment on joining us, but figured a couple dances and couple drinks wouldn't hurt her. Sharon is an IT consultant in town for a few weeks on business. I'm recently out of a marriage I never should have been in at all, because I'm not the marrying type. I'm what's referred to these days, as a player. Sharon might call me a pussy hound, and it's probably accurate. We're staying at the Hyatt next door. Neither of us has any expectations of the other except for good sex.

"I tell you all this because I don't want you to have any expectations for anything other than what I told you. I'm not planning to settle down, so if that's what you're looking for, I'm not your man, and you can plainly see, Sharon isn't a man either, so it is what it is. Please sit."

I held her chair out for her. She paused a moment, then sat.

"You've never been with a woman either?" Becca asked.

"No, but I have been curious and Brick here is offering an opportunity to get with another woman later. I'm kind of intrigued by the possibility, but figured I should have some experience before I commit to it. That's why I asked him to see if anyone might be interested in going back to the room with us."

"I thought his name was Bryce."

"Brick is my nickname. Bryce is my given name."

"Is Brick any good in bed?" Becca asked Sharon. "You know, in case I can't make it with a woman."

"Honey, Brick is so good, you won't know what hit you. He's the best sex I ever had. I'm willing to do almost anything he asks. I'm wearing a butt plug in my ass right now so I can try anal sex with him some time. Every time I've fucked him, I've gotten like six or seven orgasms or more out of the deal. Regardless of how it goes with you and me, you won't be disappointed."

"Intriguing."

"Brick, honey, tell Becca how you can fuck for an hour without cumming."

"You just told her."

"I mean how you do it, not that you can do it."

"When I was in college, I took some Eastern studies and learned about tantric sex. I've learned to control my orgasms fairly well. I pretty much cum when I want to. Any more than an hour and your pussy would become too sore, so I usually shoot for an hour, but I could go longer or shorter."

"You mean you could fuck Becca and I for an hour each without cumming?" Sharon asked.

"I've never tried going for two hours, but I imagine so."

"Oh, Brick, you should tell a girl these things. This is important information. Damn, I feel cheated now."

I laughed. "Come on, Sharon, you know you're ready to halt when I cum, even it it's only for a little rest. Don't listen to her, Becca. Would you like to dance?"

"You don't mind, Sharon?" Becca asked.

"I asked him to find you. Be foolish of me to mind now."

I danced with Becca for two dances, then Sharon for two, then the two girls danced for two dances. I didn't see them kiss, but they were close enough to rub boobs together. After another drink apiece, I danced with Becca for two more.

Finally, Sharon said, "Becca, I don't know about you, but I'm getting horny. I think it's time to decide if you want the best fuck of your life along with a chance to try a girl for the first time, or you're going to trot on home and do without. Brick is packing a secret weapon in his pants and I want to feel it again."

"A secret weapon?"

"Put your hand in his crotch and feel him up. You'll know what I'm talking about."

Becca did as Sharon suggested, and the look she got on her face was priceless.

"Oh, fuck!"

Sharon laughed. "Oh, fuck, indeed. Should you choose to accept your mission, that's the cock going up your pussy, probably while you're dining on mine."

Becca collected her purse and finished her drink. "Let's go. Time's a wastin'."

******

Both of the ladies seemed to enjoy their walks on the wild side, especially while I was plowing their fields. While they were playing with each other in various and sundry ways, I took turns fucking each of them, my cock firmly encased in a rubber wrapper. The decreased sensitivity I had with the condom on helped me go for roughly an hour and forty-five minutes, but it wasn't easy. Switching back and forth helped some too. Switching helped them too. Neither of their pussies took too much abuse, especially when soothed with slick, wet tongues. The added stimulus of cunt licking had also improved the frequency and strength of their orgasms. Holding out that long had put the amount of ejaculate I produced in another dimension. My condom looked swollen.

"Damn!" Sharon said, "but I'm not sure I'm ever going to be able to fuck again without someone licking my cunt at the same time. It doesn't have to be a woman, but that was some fan-fucking-tastic sex right there. Brick, you were a freaking marvel. I can't believe how long you were able to fuck without cumming. Unbelievable."

Becca laughed. "I've got to agree. When you told me I was going to get the best fucking of my life, I was thinking, 'yeah, sure; another tall tale invented by someone who'd never been fucked well before.' This night went from nearly a total disaster, to something I'll remember with fondness on my death bed."

"Ladies, ladies, you're going to give me a swollen head," I laughed.

"To go along with your swollen dick," Sharon said. "I know. You'll probably quit trying. You'll only be able to fuck us for ninety minutes next time, then an hour, and soon we'll be lucky to get fifteen minutes out of you. Tell him how horrible he was, Becca, and you wished the guy who roofied you, fucked you instead."

"What she said," Becca laughed. "I can't remember the last time I had this much fun. Thank you for inviting me on this fun ride."

"Thank you for accepting," Sharon said.

"Have either of you ever had a threesome before?" Becca asked.

"A first for me," Sharon said. "First threesome, first woman, first time with close to two dozen orgasms."

They both looked at me expectantly. "It's the first time for me as well, but I'm planning on it happening with more frequency in the future. I'm also hoping to experience some MMF threesomes. I'd like to participate in a double or triple penetration of a woman."

"I was kind of iffy on the idea before, but getting fucked with that butt plug in me was much better than I anticipated."

"We need to change out to the next largest size tonight, Sharon. Wait until I fuck you tomorrow morning."

"Be still my beating heart," Sharon laughed.

"If you're going up a size tonight; can I wear the one you have in now for my fucking tomorrow morning?"

"Damn, girl, you be one horny little bitch now," Sharon said. "I think you'll love it."

I got the next largest size plug out of my store and took both women into the bathroom. I pulled out Sharon's plug and washed it while they showered together. While they did their night time prep, I showered. After drying off, I lubed both plugs and both their puckers and inserted the devices into their bottoms.

"This feels weird," Becca said, walking around the bathroom.

"You get used to it," Sharon said. "It took a couple hours of waking time, but it got to the point I almost didn't realize I had it in me."

"What time do either of you need to get up so we can get another hour of fucking before you need to leave?" I asked.

"I'm off tomorrow," Becca said. "It's why I was out on a Wednesday night."

"For working late last night, I wasn't going in until one tomorrow afternoon," Sharon said.

"Well, well, well, isn't that peachy," I said. "Looks like we're going to have a real fun morning."

We did, too.

******

Sharon left in time to shower, change clothes and eat before she had to be at work. She agreed to join us for supper, followed by another round of sex, although both of them said they had to leave by midnight. Becca stayed and we ordered from room service. I might not get to the gym today, but I was getting tons of aerobic exercise. As we ate and recuperated, I told Becca a little of my back story.

"If you like sex so much and can't stay faithful, why did you get married?"

"She''s the only woman who was able to deep throat me. Stupid reason for marriage, right?"

"Your ex got this whole fucking thing down her throat while you were erect? I can barely get the head in, and then my jaw aches."

"Yes, she had what's politely called, a generous mouth. Granted, she had to lie on her back with her head over the edge of the bed, and you should have seen how her throat bulged when I was all the way inside. She was a freak of nature the way I am. I knew I didn't love her, and I married her anyway. The biggest regret of my life. I don't plan on making that mistake again. I like sex too much and all the variety of different women."