How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you going to do when you can't get it up any more?"

"I'll cross that bridge when I reach it."

"Sounds like a lonely life."

"You do realize you're talking about you making me lonely, don't you, because at this moment, you are my life."

"Good point," she laughed. "I suppose it's better than I give it credit for."

I got a phone call and told Becca I needed to answer it. She nodded and I picked up and said, "Hello."

"Phillip Smith here. Is there a chance we can get together again this evening?"

Looking over at Becca, I said, "I'm taking two young women out for dinner tonight. Why don't you bring Laura along and we'll make it a fivesome?"

He was silent for a moment, then said, "Oh, you mean like a double date?"

"Yes, dinner only to start the night. An exchange of paperwork if we're proceeding. If we go forward, I intend to fuck Laura again, sans condom. What anyone else does is immaterial."

I could almost see his cock twitch over the phone. "Same place?"

"If you enjoyed the dinner, or we can go elsewhere."

"The Hyatt is fine," Phillip said.

"Six work for you?"

"That would be fine."

"I'll see you both then," I said. I ended the call.

"Who was that?" Becca asked.

"A man who wants his wife impregnated," I said. "How would you like to go shopping for a nice evening frock, my treat?"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard rightly. They want a baby, and he doesn't have the juice to give her one. I'll explain later. Something to make you look sexy, from Nordstroms. Lingerie, stockings, the works."

Becca quickly put on last nights clothes and we walked a couple blocks to Nordstroms. While we walked, I quickly explained my having met the wife at the very same club I met her, and having sex with her with her husband's full approval. That they were now considering me providing stud service to the charming and lovely woman.

"Why wouldn't they go to a clinic?"

"The husband is what is called a willing cuckold. He enjoys the thought of his wife having sex with other men, for whatever reason. Going to a clinic reduces the excitement for him. You should read about it. I might involve you in their sex lives."

"Is he going to watch you fuck his wife?"

"I think he wants to, although I'm sure he'll take her feelings into consideration. He listened on the phone the first time I fucked Laura, and was very excited listening to us have sex. Tonight's dinner is when we'll exchange medical information and they'll make the decision if I'll be providing those services."

"Won't you ruin her for sex with her husband? I know how good you are."

"I'm sure she'll enjoy the sex with me, but I'll try to involve him in her breeding. They're the ones I talked about doing an MMF threesome with. She has an emotional connection to a loving husband, she'll never have with me. Think about it; loving, emotional sex with your husband and dirty, nasty, raunchy fucking with a big cocked lover. Laura will have the best of both worlds, not to mention, I want to get her involved in sex with women. She is the person Sharon wanted to practice for."

"Damn, this is totally gonzo."

"I want you to do me a favor. I'm sure the topic of how we met might come up. No matter what the questions are, I want you to answer them truthfully. That you've had sex with Sharon and we plan to do it some more. Spill your guts. You don't have to volunteer information, but answer truthfully."

"Even if they ask if you're offering sex with me to them?"

"Even that. It's always their choice if they participate, but you will be dangled like bait in front of them. It's why I want you dressing sexy tonight."

"As long as it gives me more opportunity to fuck you, I'm game."

"Thanks, Becca."

We picked up the obligatory little black dress, and this one did a good job of revealing Becca's many fine assets. I got her a couple other outfits as well, something for work, and a more casual outfit for fun, ten pairs of stockings, five sets of matching lingerie, including some garter belts. I'd liked the look when I saw Laura in them the other night.

"Where do you work?" I asked her as we picked out her business suit.

"Legal assistant at a law office."

"Why did you have today off? I can't believe lawyers aren't working on Thursday."

"I had to work on Saturday. Today was my comp time."

"Do you work every Saturday?"

"Every other one."

Maybe that should have been a clue.

******

When we got back to the room, Becca spent a little time looking at some of the information I'd discovered regarding willing cuckolds. She was as fascinated with it as much as I had been.

"I never imagined there was this whole culture, or sexual identity out there."

"I imagine not. I'm sure most of them are uncomfortable speaking about it to vanilla types. Perhaps only fully comfortable sharing it with others who share the same lifestyle choices. It's why some gays don't come out of the closet, or that you never know how many people participate in bondage and discipline, even though it's close to 25% of the population on at least a part time basis. I don't have a normal sex life. I don't broadcast it to others. Sex lives outside the ordinary doesn't really get talked about. Will you be telling even your closest friends you've now had lesbian sex and a threesome?"

"Only if I was sure they wouldn't freak out."

"I'm sure this couple will be somewhat nervous as well. They may not want to discuss it in front of others, which is part of the reason I want you to freely discuss what you've done. It should help ease the tension some."

"I can see that."

******

"Well, I can see I have to up my game," Sharon said upon seeing Becca in her new garb. She was dressed in one of her business suits, but it wasn't nearly as sexy as what Becca was now wearing. "You look yummy, Becca. Good enough to eat, which I fully intend doing later."

"My pussy is drooling already," Becca said.

"I'm thinking I should get my next size plug put in before I get plugged by wide load Brick tonight. Are you going to spend the night again tonight?"

"No, work in the morning. I need to be out of here by midnight."

"Me, too. It's so disappointing. I had so much fun last night."

"Do you really want to up your game?" I asked Sharon.

"Sure."

"Wear that without a brassiere and leave the jacket open."

"You do realize this blouse is translucent?"

"I do see the bra under it. Why don't you ditch your panties too?"

She stared at me for a few seconds then removed her jacket and unbuttoned her blouse.

"I can't believe what a tramp you're turning me into," she said as she peeled her blouse down her arms so she could remove her bra.

"Tramps have more fun," I said, thumbing one of her nipples until both of them were hard pebbles. She shivered and pushed her plush pillows against my hand.

"Fuck me," she moaned.

"Later, we're meeting another couple for dinner."

"The husband and wife?"

"One and the same."

Sharon reached under her skirt for her panties. "You know if I do this, my juices will be running down my legs."

"Maybe I'll have Becca lick it off for you."

Becca blushed.

"God, you're nasty. I love it."

Sharon pulled down her panties. They were nice, lacy, and matched the bra she'd just pulled off. When she rebuttoned her blouse, her areolae and nipples were clearly visible. When she put her jacket back on, she left it open so her breasts frequently flashed us. Meeting for dinner with a couple of sluts might put Phillip at ease and perhaps Laura might realize what I planned turning her into.

******

We were seated at the table when Phillip and Laura got there. I was facing the door so I could see them walk in, leaving the seat beside me for Laura, with the two women with their backs to the door, and Phillip's chair beside them, so he could see me interact with his wife. They saw us and came towards the table. When he reached the table, he realized either he'd be sitting with me, or Laura would.

I was standing behind her chair holding it for her and said, "Laura, sit beside me, please."

She looked at Phillip and he nodded his head slightly. She sat down as I pushed the chair in. Phillip then turned to the two women already seated. He got the biggest look of shock I'd ever seen on a man's face before.

"Rebecca Holt?"

"Mr. Smith?"

Phillip turned to me with a look of rage on his face. "Is it your intent to ridicule me before my employees and make me the biggest laughingstock of my firm?"

"It's not my intent to ridicule anyone, sir, and I'm not quite sure what you mean, although it's obvious you and Becca know each other."

"Are you saying you don't know she's my legal assistant? If not, how do you come to be in her company?"

"I met her last night at the same dance club I met Laura. I had no idea where you worked, or she worked, or that you knew each other. I was with Sharon last night, and she wanted to see if I could pick up another woman last night to come back to my room and have sex with us. That's it. She was our fuck partner. She didn't know you were going to be here because I haven't spoken in more than general terms about why we were meeting another couple."

"It's true, Mr. Smith," Becca said. "I was out last night to the club hoping to get lucky. Brick saw someone spike my drink and stopped me from drinking it, then he invited me over to his table. Sir, I love working for you, and I would never do or say anything to humiliate you."

"You saved her from being roofied?" Phillip said, slightly mollified.

"I don't know if it was Rohypnol, but I knew it wouldn't end well for her if she drank it."

"I didn't know you were bisexual," he said to Becca.

"I'm not, sir, or at least I didn't know I was before last night. It was the first time I've ever been with another woman, but I fully intend being with her tonight as well. We had a marvelous time." Becca grabbed Sharon's hand.

"It was the first time for me as well, Mr. Smith. My name is Sharon Havelock, and I've been enjoying Brick's company since Sunday. Whatever business you end up conducting together, rest assured no one will ever hear of it from me. I've been a total slut since meeting him. I've no desire to share my slutty behavior with others either."

Sharon raised her other hand to shake Phillip's. He slowly took it.

"Phillip, I'm sorry if you're embarrassed, but it's not my intent to ever do so," I said. "I consider myself fortunate to be considered for something so important to you and your wife. Whatever happens is entirely up to you. It's fully your decision and I intend to honor it as I mentioned to you Tuesday night. No more, nor less, than I proposed. We're all adults here, responsible adults, who don't wish harm on others. I'm sure you can depend upon Rebecca to treat your personal life the same as she treats any of the legal information that flows across your desk. If you would, please sit down."

He sat down beside Sharon. I handed him a manila envelope with my medical information in it. "I believe this should have all the information you're looking for. Do you have one for me as well?"

Phillip handed me an envelope. I set it on the table beside my plate.

"Aren't you going to look at it?" Phillip asked.

"Not until you're sure you wish to proceed. I'm assuming you wouldn't even be here if Laura's information was less than satisfactory."

He nodded and looked through the information in my envelope, his perusal interrupted only by the waitress coming to take our order.

After the waitress left, Sharon said, "Brick said you were a handsome couple. I don't think he did you justice. You're more handsome than I expected, and Laura is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen."

Laura blushed, but Phillip accepted her comment with more equanimity. He perhaps realized the intent of her comment, since I told him I hoped to get Laura to engage in sex with other women.

"This looks good," Phillip said, putting the contents back in the envelope. "Would you like to look at the contract I've prepared?"

"Do I need a lawyer to look at it?" I teased, "or can a layman understand it?"

"If you've sold three internet start-ups, I'm sure you can work through the legalese," Phillip replied.

I read the two page contract which stayed away from words such as whereas, wherefore, party of the first part, second part and the usual jargon associated with a contract. Probably drafted when he first thought I was a gigolo and he wouldn't want another lawyer reviewing the contract. Except for the wording associated with payment for my stud services, I had no problem with it. I drew a single line through the two sentences dealing with payment and initialed it, signed my name to the bottom and handed it back. He reviewed my change. Phillip also initialed the change and signed it.

At this point, I opened Laura's medical information and glanced at it. Seemed perfectly good to me.

"Are you ready to proceed then?" I asked.

"We are," Phillip replied.

"Laura, will you please remove your underwear and hand them to me."

She looked wide eyed at her husband and when he nodded his agreement, she slipped her panties off and handed them over to me. I put them in my breast pocket where I could smell the faint scent of her arousal wafting up to my nose. I put my hand on Laura's leg and she gasped as I slowly slid it up her thigh. She shifted uneasily in her seat. I was scant centimeters from her pussy when I stopped my upward march, leaving my hand there to squeeze the delightfully firm flesh.

I looked at Phillip as my hand rested on her leg. He was smiling slightly. When they brought our food, my hand made the balance of its journey to her heated core and I pushed two fingers inside of her. Laura was very wet. She gasped softly, choking it, half uttered.

Finger fucking her while our food was placed on the table, Laura was near orgasm when they left. I pulled my fingers out of her and licked my fingers clean.

"Delicious."

Laura glanced at her husband, who's face was unreadable. I suspected he'd be a shark at the poker table.

"With your permission, Phillip, I'd like Sharon to check the state of your arousal."

He nodded and Sharon put her hand over his crotch. "Hard as a rock," she stated, removing her hand.

We ate our supper chatting about this and that, a lot of it Sharon talking about her work and some of the humorous things she'd run across as an IT specialist, including one befuddled gentleman whose computer was unplugged when he called to ask for help starting it.

I ordered a sherry for everyone post meal except for Laura. "Since you're attempting to get pregnant, you should get used to doing without alcohol," I said, by way of explanation.

"I'd like to inaugurate our contract by taking Laura up to my room now. Have you made a decision as to the other thing we discussed?"

"Not yet."

"In that case, why don't you join Sharon and Becca in Sharon's room, or you can remain here and have another drink on me. I do believe Sharon and Becca intend on having sex, so the decision is up to you."

He nodded again and I believed his mouth was too dry to speak. I took Laura's hand and led her away from the table. She glanced back at her husband as we left. I figured leaving him to imagine me fucking his wife without a condom and deprived of witnessing it, would push his decision one way or the other. He'd either go for a simple breeding or want me fulfilling his cuckold fantasies.

In my room, I took my time undressing Laura, enjoying the sight of her lovely form being revealed one piece of clothing at a time. She was dressed in transparent Kelly green lingerie this time.

"Did Phillip dress you again?"

"Yes."

"He has good taste. Are you fertile yet?"

"I should reach prime fertility in a week," Laura replied.

"So next Wednesday or Thursday?"

"Yes. I've been keeping track because Phillip and I were trying to conceive."

I would need to arrange to be out of town next week. There was no way I wanted her to get pregnant so quickly.

I licked her to a couple orgasms before placing my thick prick at the entrance to her child bearing equipment and penetrating her with a slow, deep thrust. She climaxed again when I bottomed out. Though she tried to remain silent and let this be a mere fucking to breed her, I soon had her calling my name and begging me to fuck her, much as she did the first time I used her. This time, after ravaging her for fifty minutes, my cum exploded into her body and she realized how much cum I was breeding her with. She climaxed again as I flooded her with my sperm.

"I become such a harlot when I'm fucking you," she panted, post orgasm.

"Good. I love knowing a woman is enjoying sex with me."

"May I have my underwear back? Otherwise your deposit will be running down my legs."

"No. I want you to have a reminder of our fucking. I want Phillip to be able to touch you and know you're filled with my spunk. When you come to me for sex, don't wear panties. I want to be able to feel you as I did tonight at supper, knowing your pussy is available to me."

Laura blushed, but nodded shyly. Good.

"If Phillip agrees, I want to turn you into my slut. Anything I do with you will be with his express permission. I intend to eventually ass fuck you. He already knows this and has agreed. I'll be preparing you for it beforehand so that you can enjoy it. I've been doing the same thing to Sharon, and now Becca. I intend to fuck you all in the ass eventually. It's something I enjoy and you have the most incredible ass. I will also continue fucking other women, although I will always use a condom with them unless they go through the same medical tests as you did. Some of them I may fuck in front of you and/or Phillip. Part of the reason for doing so is so that both you and Phillip know I'm not trying to claim you for myself and other women will always be a part of my life."

"I understand."

I texted Phillip and asked where he was. He said he was in Sharon's room. Good, I wanted Laura to see the two women having sex, to arouse her own curiosity about girl on girl sex.

We went down to Sharon's room. She'd given me a spare key, so I didn't even need to knock and disturb them. Entering her room, Sharon and Becca were in a sixty-nine, their faces buried between each other's thighs. Their anal plugs were glittering in their bottoms. Phillip was seated in a chair watching them, fully dressed, but with a hard shaft in his pants. Even with a four or five inch dick, it was visible in his tailored slacks.

I couldn't have planned it better if I tried. Laura couldn't take her eyes off the two women squirming in orgasm in front of us. They didn't stop because the door opened, lost in lust. Phillip turned to see who it was and looked at his wife, once again having fucked another man, and looking like it; her lipstick smeared, hair mussed, clothes wrinkled and slightly awry.

He looked at me. "Laura's cunt is dripping with cum," I said. "Since she's not fertile yet, you can do anything with it that you want."

Without another word, I started taking off my clothes, intending to join the two on the bed, but also wanting Phillip to get a good look at my cock, live and in person. The Smiths watched me strip off, my cock already hard again. I added a condom and climbed into bed with the two women, then shoved my cock up Becca's cunt, since she was on top at the moment, but the fact she was Phillip's legal assistant, making my claiming of her even better.

I thrust a half dozen times, making Becca scream as she climaxed.

"Brick, I'd like to invite you to join us in our home," Phillip said, "until Sharon is pregnant."

He'd knuckled under. "I'll gladly accept, Phillip, thank you."

"Phillip, no, please," Laura said. "You don't know how I get with him."