How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I have other women here for sex, you'll also be naked for them. You will frequently be fucked in front of those other women, so false modesty regarding nudity is pointless. To that end, I want you to strip off all of your clothes now. That's the way you'll remain most of the time. I'm going to be fucking you shortly for the first time today so Phillip has access to you for the rest of the day. If you want privacy fucking him, that's up to you, but you'll get no privacy fucking me. I'll fuck you whenever I want. Stand up, remove your clothes."

She looked to Phillip, who said, "Please, Laura."

Laura stood up and removed her clothing. She was still wearing lovely lingerie.

"Did you pick out her clothing today, Phillip?"

"Yes."

"Good taste, sir. Laura, you may leave your stockings and garter belt on. It's very sexy and I'm already getting erect. In fact when you're undressed, I'd like you come here, remove my cock and lick and suck it to the best of your ability."

Laura glanced at her husband again, but he nodded in response to her unspoken question. She removed her bra and panties and came over to the chair where I was seated, and lowered herself to her knees and unzipped my pants, removing my tumescent cock. She began sucking the head, stretching her jaws to get it in her mouth. Laura couldn't get me down very far, so she resorted to licking up and down my stalk.

"Don't forget my balls," I said.

She had to pull my shorts down to be able to lick my nuggets, but she laved them as well, then sucking on the individual testes. I was fully hard now, and I could see Phillip had an erection.

"Your husband has an erection he needs help with. I want you to suck his cock while I fuck you."

Laura immediately moved to Phillips pants and extracted his cock. As Laura had said, it wasn't very large, but I wasn't going to berate him for nature's handiwork. I hadn't done anything to deserve my cock any more than he deserved his. As soon as his prick was embedded in Laura's mouth, I entered her wet cunt. She had the second smallest anal plug in her today as per her instructions and she screamed in orgasm. Laura had her first double penetration, spit roasted on our cocks.

She orgasmed as I bottomed out, her moans smothered by her husband's cock. It was getting fairly close to lunch, so I only fucked her for thirty minutes. She tried to keep her vocalizations to a minimum, to ease her conscience, but Phillip came after only five minutes, and once he pulled out of Laura's mouth, the entreaties started.

"God, fuck me, you big dicked bastard. Fuck me with that monster cock. Oh, Christ, that feels so good. I'm cumming."

And many other words and phrases to similar affect. Rather than the dismay one might have expected from his wife begging for another man's cock, Phillip got hard again. I told Laura to suck him off once more. She was surprised it was hard so quickly, but eagerly sucked him down her throat. He got down on his knees and fucked her face to another orgasm. She had no problem taking all of his cock.

During her thirty minute rogering, Laura climaxed five times, each of them seemingly stronger than the last. Phillip got hard again, but instead of letting Laura suck him off, I finished, and told Phillip to take her. He got behind her and drove his tiny dick up her cunt, pounding hard. I don't know how much Laura felt inside of her, or Phillip about the warm soup of her flooded cunt, but his balls smacking into her clit gave her another orgasm before he blasted his load on top of my mine, still dripping out of her pussy. Both of them looked exhausted, and I'm sure the emotions were as responsible as the physical exertion. She looked guiltily at Phillip, realizing she hadn't screamed and begged for his cock, as she'd screamed and begged for mine.

I got a towel from the kitchen and wiped off my cock and Laura's cunt, before handing the towel to Phillip. If I were him, I'd have had Laura cleaning my dick, but he was politer than I would be. She'd learn to clean me off too, but that was for another time.

"Phillip, you're now free to fuck your wife the rest of the day. Tomorrow morning, you wait for me to fuck her again. Laura, there are some other things you should know. I'm of the belief that if you're fucking other people outside of your marriage, Phillip should be able to as well. But not just anyone, and not at anytime. Since you will do all your extracurricular fucking in your home, he should too, so it's done with your knowledge, and consent. No fucking around on business trips or the like. I will have other women here at regular intervals to fuck, and I'm sure they'd like the same access to two or more cocks as you have. Whether or not Phillip has sex with other women is up to you both. I have no vested interest one way or the other, but I think there should be some equality in your relationship. He will wear a condom if he has sex with anyone but you.

"Reading about willing cuckoldry on the internet, it may be that Phillip has no desire for other women, that he's perfectly satisfied in only your participation in outside sex. Which is why I leave it up to you, what you're both willing to do and allow."

"Do you want to have sex with other women while I'm being bred, Phillip?" Laura asked.

"It's not why I wanted to do this. I want to have children, and I wanted to see you have sex with other men, but Brick is right. It would be fair."

"It would be fair. I feel so guilty having sex with him while you're watching me, and how wild I get, and how vocal. I feel it's humiliating to you, but I never wanted to have sex with other men and never wanted us to be in one of those marriages where we fuck other people. Perhaps it's selfish of me. I feel like it is, but it's hard to imagine you with another woman. It makes my heart ache, even thinking of it, but I am enjoying the sex with Brick. I don't know what to say. If it was just breeding, just him making a baby for us, I'd say please don't fuck other people, but it's not. He's making me his slutty, cock loving bitch, right in front of you."

"I understand. I'd like to think about it and we can talk later. There's no rush to decide," Phillip said.

Laura agreed they would talk later, perhaps while I was gone and the pressure of my presence wasn't there.

"Another thing which occurred to me is Phillip goes to work every week day and every other Saturday. Knowing he has access to the Master Bedroom at any time to witness your breeding, doesn't do anything for him when he's at work, nor can he be confident I'm not trying to coerce you away from him. I'd like to suggest a wireless camera system be placed around your house, at my expense, so any time Phillip wants to see what you and I are engaged in, he may. If he wants to check in on you during lunch or a coffee break, he can see me drilling you in the shower, or the pool, or in the living room or over the dining room table. I will fuck you in all of those places. Let me know if you'd like me to accomplish that for you."

"We'll think about it," Phillip said. "There's no rush. You'll only be here for two days of my work before leaving on your business trip. I can withstand two days of not knowing what you're doing to my wife."

"Drilling her five or more times a day, comes to mind. She's so fucking sexy, I'm getting another erection. I've taken the liberty to call for pizza to be delivered in fifteen minutes. Laura can either remain naked and go to another room while the delivery person is here, or put something on, but they come off as soon as he's gone."

"I understand," Laura said. "I'll go to the bedroom."

When their doorbell rang, Laura left the room and I took care of the pizza delivery.

"Hello, you're new here," the driver said. "Did the Smiths move?"

"No, I'm just a guest for a short time. I'm paying for their hospitality."

I handed him money for the pizzas and told him to keep the change.

"Wow, thanks." He started whispering. "Isn't Mrs. Smith a total fox?"

"Yes, she is, but I wouldn't let her husband hear you say that. It's kind of crass."

Wouldn't he shit his pants if he knew I was fucking that total fox. He left and Laura rejoined us.

I called outside for Becca and Sharon to come in. Seeing Laura nude, neither one of them chose to get dressed either. What the hell, Phillip had seen them fucking last night. Good. Having three naked women cavorting around in the nude would be helpful for my purposes. I wanted Laura to get licked by Becca while I was fucking her, and for Phillip to get aroused by it. Since I didn't expect any more guests to drop by, I took off my clothes as well to flash all of the women my cock and make Phillip think about my fat cock in his wife at all times.

There was a selection of three pizzas to eat from and I'd eat any one of them. I let the others pick and choose, then went for the one least eaten. I had a naked Laura sit in my lap and stroked and caressed her body frequently, making her cum on my fingers twice. I didn't kiss her, though that would come later as well. For now, this was just fucking. As one might expect from having someone so beautiful and so naked sitting on my lap, I became hard again. My pole was poking up between Laura's legs and she was taking note of it as much as Phillip was.

"I want you to stand up and lower yourself over my cock, Laura, facing your husband."

She was ready. The teasing play had her ready to enjoy my beanstalk once again. She spread her legs on either side of mine and lowered her wet twat over my shaft, moaning as she sank over it and felt it spread her cunt.

"Good girl," I whispered. "Do you like my cock?"

"Yes."

"Tell Phillip how much you love it."

"Do I have to?"

"You don't think he knows already?"

"Phillip, I really love Brick's thick cock and I'm so thankful you're giving me permission to fuck it."

She climaxed again, almost on cue, and shuddered over it.

"Phillip," I said, "I'm going to ask for permission for Rebecca to lick Laura's clit. Is that okay with you?"

I figured that Dominating the two most important women in Phillip's life would reinforce his feelings of submission and cuckoldry. Of course, he'd want to watch. I knew of very few men who wouldn't, and Phillip wasn't one of them.

"If it's okay with Laura."

"Laura," I whispered in her ear, "Becca would love to lick your clit while you're fucking me. It doesn't mean you're a lesbian, or even bisexual. I'm not yet asking for you to lick her cunt in return. I just think that someone licking you while you're impaled on my dick will be very exciting and arousing to you. I expect you to cum like crazy."

"Okay," she said.

"Don't tell me, tell Becca. Ask her to please lick your clit."

"Rebecca, would you please lick my pussy?"

Becca, eager slut that she was, said, "I've been dying to lick you."

She got on the floor in front of us. I spread my legs and Laura's farther apart, so Becca could get in between them. As soon as Becca's tongue touched Laura's clit, she spasmed again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. That feels so good. It's incredible. Oh, fuck, I'm cumming so hard."

I started lifting her buns off me, and dropping her down. Her orgasms seemed to pop off one on top of the other. Either that or she had a near constant orgasm lasting for close to forty minutes. Becca's face was smeared with her juices when I finally drove my cock deep in her cunt and exploded, pulsing thick jets of my cum into her welcoming womb. She babbled incoherently for most of the time she was climaxing, loving every second of it. Words like cock, cum, lick, cunt, clit, fuck, spouting from her lips in no discernible order.

I pulled out, our juices coating my shaft and dripping out of Laura's pussy. "Becca, if you'd please do me the favor of cleaning me off. My cock is well coated in cum, both Laura's and mine. Phillip, I don't know how you feel about it, but Laura isn't fertile, so there's no reason my cum needs to stay inside of her."

"Yeah, thanks. Come on, Laura. Guest bedroom, now."

They disappeared. Becca looked up at me from where she was about to clean my cock. "Mr. Smith is going to lick your cum out of his wife's cunt?"

"Looks like it."

"That's kind of cool." She began licking.

Sharon looked at me and said with a smile, "You're one twisted son of a bitch."

"I'm just giving the man what he wants," I replied. "Who am I to say it's strange or weird. Both of them have choices. They're choosing. When you're done there, Becca, I think I'd like to go out to the pool and swim a few laps. Whose turn is it to get fucked again?"

"I was the last one to get fucked last night," Sharon said. "I suppose it's Becca's turn, though she got to lick Laura's cunt."

"But she didn't get to cum, which should be the deciding factor. When I'm done swimming laps, I'll fuck Becca."

As soon as Becca cleaned me up, we went out to the pool. I swam laps in the nude, the girls found a different way to frolic. It was a half hour later when Phillip and Laura joined us. Laura remained nude, as instructed, while Phillip wore board shorts, nothing that brought attention to his manhood. He began swimming laps with me while Laura took a lounge fairly close to the two women in a sixty-nine. She put sunscreen on herself and had sunglasses on, but I could tell she was watching them have sex. I would be asking her to get in a sixty-nine when I fucked her tonight, so let her develop an interest in seeing what it was like.

When I came out of the pool, I had an erection. I took another lounge chair beside Laura and had Becca mount me so Laura got a good view of the raucous fucking. Becca was nearly as vocal as Laura usually was, especially without having to worry about other guests in the hotel. Phillip got out of the pool after swimming his laps and watched me nail his legal assistant who obviously enjoyed my fucking as much as Laura did. She was bouncing up and down my cock with great enthusiasm and the proper amount 'fuck me's' and 'I'm cumming's' to make it obvious she was loving it. Phillip had another erection his swimsuit couldn't hide. I tended to believe that my fucking his legal assistant had to be nearly as arousing to him as fucking his wife was, without the emotional baggage.

Becca removed my rubber, then licked and sucked my cock clean when I finished, after fucking her for close to an hour, then she returned to Sharon where they settled into another sixty-nine.

"Laura, could you put some sunscreen on me. I don't want my cock to burn in the sun," I said.

She didn't even look at Phillip before moving over to my lounge with her lotion. She smoothed the lotion on my forehead and cheeks, then started down my body. When she reached my groin, which was already showing interest, she skipped down to my feet and started working her way back up. My cock was fully hard by now. She smoothed the cream all over my cock and balls, even over the tip, where a bead of pre-cum was glistening.

Having lathered the cream on, she was about to return to her chair when I told her to keep going until I climaxed. She didn't look at Phillip for that either. Moving both hands up and down my shaft, she masturbated me in front of her husband. I allowed myself to climax after fifteen minutes. I didn't build up as much cum as I normally did by fucking longer, but the amount that shot out of my balls would have put most men to shame. I wanted Phillip to see how much there was, to know how much seed I was depositing in his wife every time I fucked her now. She used a towel to dab the cum off my chest and stomach where most of it had landed. Now she glanced at Phillip, before taking her seat again.

"You cum so much, Brick; I'd love to feel you cum inside of me," Becca said. "What do I have to do to get you to leave the rubber off?"

"Go to the doctor and be medically cleared of sexually transmitted diseases and provide proof of birth control. I'm not trying to breed anyone but Mrs. Smith."

"I'll take care of that as soon as I can."

"You do that."

In twenty minutes, I turned over and had Laura rub sunscreen on my back and ass. She was as thorough this time as she was on the front, without the happy ending. I thanked her for her services.

Around four, Laura had to go into the house to prepare supper. The rest of us trailed in after her. I enjoyed watching Laura working in the kitchen nude. So did Phillip. I held Sharon in my lap and kissed and cuddled with her.

"Your turn next," I whispered in her ear, "as soon as you bring me another condom."

Sharon left the room, hurrying because I'd left her in a bit of a lather with our playing. She returned and rolled it over my shaft and I took her bent over the dining room table. Sharon wasn't quite the singer the other two women were, though it was obvious to everyone she was enjoying her fucking. Even Laura stopped to watch me long stroking my big dick up Sharon's cunt. She idly played with herself while watching, a pan in the other hand. I smiled at her and she realized what she was doing and went back to preparing the food, though she stole frequent glances at our fucking.

Laura was aroused. Her own cunt glistened with her juices. As far as I knew, she'd cleaned up after herself and Phillip when they left the room, or Phillip had for her, but watching multiple people have sex and stroking me off outside had left her ready for more, and it wasn't her husband's cock she was craving.

When Laura moved close enough, I bent her over the table too, moved over and fucked her ten or twelve strokes, making her cum on the second stroke with a sudden gasp, and again on the last, that fast, then smacking her ass lightly, before moving back to Sharon and finishing up in her. Now Phillip was seeing not only how much I made Laura cum, but how quickly. I'm sure his little cock was aching for relief. He wasn't going to get it for awhile unless he did something about it.

We sat down to eat and I pulled Laura into my lap, feeding her and playing with her again. I stayed away from kissing her in front of Phillip, but I had no problem licking and sucking her sensitive nipples or inserting my fingers in her snatch in front of him. When we both finished eating, I pushed our dishes out of the way and ate her out in front of him, giving her three more orgasms, then fucking her for thirty minutes and five more orgasms before exploding in her pussy.

"Stay there," I told her. "We'll take care of the dishes since you prepared the food."

Laura was fucked out and too exhausted to move anyway. My cream was running out of her gaping, well fucked cunt, and dripping down her crack. The two girls and I got up and cleaned the kitchen and dining room. I saw Phillip move over to sit in front of her spread legs. He watched for about five minutes, then pulled his shorts down and entered Laura. She didn't cum when he fucked her, barely acknowledging his prick, even after he climaxed. He pulled out and began licking the cum dripping from her pussy. She squirmed and orgasmed during that, holding his head against her crotch as he cleaned the mess I'd left behind and he added to. I was pleased to see he was doing it openly now, not even bothering to hide his activities from me, his legal assistant or Sharon. He was acknowledging to the world he was a willing cuckold.

The kitchen clean, I picked Laura up off the table. She wrapped her arms around me, though there was no chance I'd drop her.

"I'm taking her to bed now, Phillip. Remember, the door to the bedroom is always open. Feel free to come in and watch if you like."

I carried his wife to the Master Bath, showered with her and the other two girls in their luxurious shower, and we all washed and scrubbed each other, washing all of the sex off us before we started in again. I didn't see any sign of Phillip while we showered and brushed our teeth. I also changed the anal plugs of all the women again, Laura going on the third largest one, in which she could be anally fucked by her husband tomorrow, Becca also going on the third, but unless her boss fucked her, she'd have to wait another couple days. Sharon was going on her largest plug, and I intended to fuck her ass tomorrow night. The nice things about the larger plugs, they'd also enhance the sex and orgasms they'd receive tonight.