All Comments on 'How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 05'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KeeperonKeeperonabout 2 years ago

I am enjoying this story. But I’d like it to be hotter. I don’t feel the whole cuckold with Phillip has been explained or expanded on. Humiliation is a big part that’s missing also potential chastity. Phillip sent to his room at night he misses any pillow talk he should sleep on floor at end of bed so he can still hear everything. The bull needs to be dominant and a little selfish in the scene. Please step it up a notch.

greens444greens444about 2 years ago

I wasn’t sure how you could maintain the interest in this story. You have so many branches that it is amazing. That is the reason you are a writer, and I am an appreciative reader. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bryce is multi-talented. Entrepreneur, bull, marriage and relationship counselor/coach. But can he build a car out parts or field dress a deer? Does he carry a Swiss army knife or a Leatherman? Too much of one and not enough of the other.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 1 year ago

Another wonderful chapter with some very interesting sexual activities. Roxy is smart and a wonderful asset for Brick. It’s also understandable that Becca would need a break from him to prevent her from developing feelings. Laura’s punishment seems fair for her actions. Brick is looking out for Phillip’s best interest also. Thank You and moving on to the next chapter.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

I'm not a fan of denial. Shutting Laura down is rude and , in my mind, violates the contract.

His intent was to make her his personal cock sleeve. He should get on with that. It's what Philip craves to see anyway.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

This is the first deviation from the dom-sub he established in chapter 1. This is a break from the erratic control he worked so well to establish.

He needs to get back on course, this is counterproductive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have finally given up on this”story”. It is mundane, repetitive and poorly written. If the writer had a humane thought he would have quit at 4…. It reminds me of a joke in law school where a sister of a fellow student had to wrote an essay on the Supreme Court. She write the names of all 9 justices 250 times and called the essay “ The epitome of boredom”. I cannot wait to see how it dies.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

SAN FRANCISCO was exciting. This chapter is about going home. NO - BRICK is not a relationship expert. But ! He is going with his gut. LAURA has good reason to be stressed out. She made a mistake. I think that they are all spoiled and immature. OK, DEAR AUTHOR, what will you do with this mess thst you have created? Still, 5 stars !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous