How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone was silent. I called Klara first.

"Klara, Bryce Harmon here. I'm inviting you and Hans on an all expenses paid trip to Seattle, traveling first class, departing tomorrow, going back to San Francisco on Monday. You'll probably be tasked with providing massages for people attending a small social gathering and barbecue on Sunday, some of whom, you've already met, others you haven't. You'll be paid $!75 per massage, plus a generous tip to make up for any business you might lose as a consequence on Saturday and Monday. Your other services may also be required. I'm also inviting Roxanne. Would you and Hans be interested?"

"I think I can speak for both of us, and say we would both be delighted to come," Klara said. "Hans is not home yet, but he should be here shortly....excuse me, I hear him at the door now. Wait one moment."

She put the phone on mute and came back after a couple minutes.

"Hans said he would love to take a quick trip to Seattle. Would anyone be requiring his bisexual services?"

"I don't know. I don't speak for everyone. I, however, do not. If you buy first class round trip tickets yourself, due to the limited planning time, I will ensure you're reimbursed immediately upon arrival. Just let me know the cost. You can text me once you have the tickets. I'll have a limo pick you up at the airport. I'll have the driver holding up a placard with your first name on it. Klara is not a common name. They'll bring you to the Hyatt Regency in downtown Seattle where you'll spend the first night. You may spend the Sunday night elsewhere, though the room is still yours. Your husband may need to wear a condom on some occasions, for one woman in particular. Any questions?"

"If not, he will be happy with the women. He loved my description of them. Will you be fucking me, Mr. Harmon?"

"It is my intent."

"I am looking forward to the visit, Mr. Harmon."

"I'll text you the details. I'm anxious to meet your husband, see the man who attracted you."

I next called Roxanne, who would also need to make travel arrangements. "Roxanne, Bryce here, do you have a minute?"

"Of course. I'm surprised to hear from you. I didn't expect contact for at least a month."

"I'd like you to fly up to Seattle tomorrow, first class, stay a couple nights and go back on Monday, my treat. I'd like you to spend the night with me both nights. On Sunday, we'll be having a small social gathering to celebrate Labor Day, steaks and salmon on the grill. Klara and her husband, Hans, will also be coming, although they're buying their own tickets, and I don't know their itinerary yet. I expect you will spend most of your time here nude, though it will be your decision. Becca will also be here, so you'll know a couple different people."

"More monkey business, then."

"Always."

"An intriguing offer, Brick. I think I'd like to meet you on your home turf."

"Since this request is short notice, if you'd make your own travel arrangements and text me the details, I'll reimburse you when you arrive."

"I'm sure it will be a pleasure. You never disappointed me."

"Thank you. I hate to disappoint a lady."

"I wasn't much of a lady by Sunday."

"You were always a lady, Roxanne. You were just exploring. Nothing wrong with that."

"I did end up a sixth degree black belt in Slut."

"You talk as if it's a crime to be a slut. It's not."

She laughed, a musical and altogether pleasing laugh. "I'll see you tomorrow, Brick."

"Yes, you will."

My last call was to my local friend, Jack Browne.

"Jack, Bryce Harmon here. Have you got a minute?"

"I don't know. Hey, honey, have I got a minute?"

I heard a female voice in the background. "You better damn well give me a rest, you stud. I can barely feel my cunt."

I laughed. He said, "Sure I can give you a couple minutes, what's up."

"Would you like to attend a cook out on Sunday? There will be attractive females wearing nothing but a smile."

"Are any of them looking for a little action?"

"You might have to charm them into bed. That's never been a problem for you, has it?"

"Not hardly. Yes, I'll show, where and what time?"

"I'll text you the details. It's a spur of the moment thing. Wanted to make sure I caught you before you made other plans."

After hanging up, I told Laura, "That's three fairly well hung males, Laura. If you and Phillip agree, I want to put one of those cocks in every one of your fuck holes at once. I remind you again. It's your choice. No one will force you to. I'm going to encourage Phillip watch you get taken by all three."

Laura turned to Phillip and put her arms around his neck. "Is that what you want to see, Phillip? Your wife fucked by three other men at once?"

"That's one of those things that I'm torn about, Laura. I both want to see it, and I don't. It's where the pain, humiliation and fear come in, though it's multiplied by three now."

She kissed his cheek. "I'll do whatever you want me to, Phillip. Whatever happens, I will love you forever."

Good, strengthening his positive feelings, reducing the negative.

"Can I get in on that three cocks at once thing?" Sharon said.

"All you have to do is ask, and I'm sure someone will make it happen. Since Phillip will only be able to watch as his wife is airtight, perhaps he'd like to fill one of your holes."

"Damn. This will be the wildest party I've ever attended."

******

I was kissing on Sharon and finger fucking her in the hot tub when Klara sent me her flight information. Round trip first class tickets, over $1700 apiece, arriving at the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport at 12:25 PM. Roxanne's text arrived ten minutes later. Same flight, same price, a nice double check.

I texted Roxanne back and told her that Klara and Hans would be in first class with her and the limo driver would be waiting outside baggage claim at 12:15, waiting for them. They probably wouldn't have much luggage, first class deplaned first, and the plane could be early. I called a limousine service telling them where I wanted to be picked up in order to get to the airport by 12:15 to pick up three additional passengers. They told me they'd pick me up at 11:15 to be to the airport on time. That meant Phillip and I had to be done fucking Laura at 10:30 so I could shower and dress.

Laura was told to have breakfast done by 7:30, we'd go over the new contract, sign it, and then I could officially fuck her cunt again, freeing Phillip to have sex with her pussy. Phillip went to his bed, Laura came to ours, and licked Sharon's cunt in a sixty-nine while I fucked Sharon. It was getting late, so we didn't go that long, but Sharon got some dandy orgasms to go with it. Sharon slept between Laura and me so Laura wouldn't be tempted again.

******

Everyone got up when Laura did, helping in the kitchen as she prepared breakfast. Since she was forgiven for past transgressions, I held Laura in my lap, fed and fondled her while her husband watched me play with her. His dick was hard. Since he wasn't wearing pants, it was easy to see.

"Sharon, perhaps you could relieve the pressure on Phillip's cock so he can fuck you a little longer," I said.

Sharon said, "Would you like me to take care of that for you, Phillip?"

"Please," he pleaded, and Sharon knelt on the floor and sucked his cock until he exploded in her mouth. Sharon had no problem deep throating Phillip's cock. Practicing on me had made his relatively easy to handle. We cleaned up after breakfast and examined the new contract. No one saw any problems with it and all three parties signed it. I was now Laura's official breeder, though it would be three more weeks before she reached prime fertility again.

We also decided on a time for the party, planning on everyone arriving at noon, except for those already staying there. I told Laura that she would have help to get her house ready for guests.

I took Laura's hand, leading her to the master bedroom, Sharon and Phillip following behind. I'd planned to give her enemas and get her involved in some clean anal fucking, but we were running out of time because of the party tomorrow.

For something slightly different, the women had to pleasure each other lying on their sides. I got behind Laura and entered her cunt. Phillip got behind Sharon and entered hers. I liked that even though Laura began going wild on my prick as she usually did, it was tempered by the sight of her husband with his cock balls deep in Sharon. Due to her licking, Sharon was enjoying some nice orgasms on Phillip's cock. The other nice thing about our relative positions, is the women could lick the cum leaking from the other one's pussy after we orgasmed, plus as we pulled out, we could stick our cocks in a mouth to clean it.

"Laura, prepare a grocery list for your best salmon recipes and whatever you'd like to serve guests with steak and salmon, grilling as much as we can so you don't have to be stuck in the kitchen and can be fucked in front of your guests." Laura blushed at the reminder she would be treated like a slut in front of her guests. "It's been ten days since you could fuck your wife's cunt, Phillip. Why don't you take advantage of it while I go to the airport and pick up our guests. You may use the guest bedroom. Don't use the Master unless I'm there."

He nodded and took Laura to his bedroom.

Sharon went out to the pool, while I showered, shaved, brushed my teeth and dressed. Since I was meeting Roxanne, a very stylish lady, and Hans for the first time, I put on a suit.

The limo arrived on time and I took my time in the back to write two checks, and pull out a thousand dollars cash for Klara and Hans. I also had time to text Becca and tell her to come for the party at noon and there'd be some big cocked bastards there besides me so she could get a dick fix. I said Roxanne and Klara would be there. She sent me a smiley face.

The driver went into the terminal with the sign, while I waited with the limo, standing outside of it so Roxanne would see me. It took about twenty minutes, but I could see them coming towards me. Holy shit! I worked out a lot. I was in excellent shape. Hans was like me on steroids. He looked almost like a young Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime, not quite, but almost. His legs may have been maple trees instead of oak trees. He was a good match for Klara. He was wearing something similar to work out pants and there was an impressive bulge in them. I couldn't tell if he had underwear or not. Handsome, too. No wonder Klara had married him. No wonder they each found people who wanted to fuck them. Roxanne seemed a little in awe of them herself. It looked like they'd brought a portable massage table with them, and some supplies. Hans had them in his huge hands, while Klara had a carry-on suitcase.

I greeted Roxanne with a hug and a kiss, and Klara and Hans with a handshake. It was nice to know Hans wasn't one of those guys who tried to dominate other men by crushing their hands. He looked like he'd have no trouble cracking Brazil nuts.

"It's so good of all of you to join us this weekend. I really want to thank you for coming."

Hans had a low rumble of a voice, something on the bass end. "After Klara told me how much fun she had, it was hard to refuse." He had a distinctive accent, more pronounced than Klara's. "The price was right as well."

I laughed and told the driver to take us to the Hyatt Regency, where we'd be dropping two of his passengers. I gave Roxanne and the couple a check for their plane fare. "There's another thousand in cash in your envelope, Hans. I want you to enjoy the evening on your own on my nickel. Go out, buy dinner, do some touristy things. Inside the envelope is the address where we're holding the party, which starts at noon. Also the names of the other people who will be there. Grab a taxi or Uber to the house so you get there around noon.

"Let me tell you a little about why I wanted you there, in addition to the fun we had with Klara. I'm currently staying with a couple who were having difficulty conceiving a child. I'm going to provide them with that child. The reason they're not doing it at a fertility clinic, is because the husband has cuckold fantasies. He becomes aroused at the thought of his wife having sex with other men. I'm allowing him the opportunity to see his wife stuffed with three big cocks at once. Neither of them is convinced this is something they want to do now, and I won't force them into participating. But I want to provide the opportunity should they agree to do so. I have another big dicked gentleman who will be there tomorrow. As I'm giving them the child, I'd expect you to wear condoms if you fuck his wife, either her pussy or ass. I told them what my plans were last night so they could think about it and let it stew for awhile.

"I know two of the other women are medically cleared, and what you do with them is up to them. They will have sex with men or women.

"Beyond that, the other people in attendance enjoy sex. I imagine that there will be a lot of it, all very much in the open. The house provides privacy, even outdoors. I believe getting massages from beautiful people such as you and Klara while you're naked, might remove some inhibitions and lead to more wild sex. At least one of the other women thought she might enjoy being airtight as well, so opportunities may abound. I will pay you $175 each for every massage you give, plus a thousand more for the work you might have missed out on today and Monday, to be settled up by check before you leave."

"It sounds like fun," Hans said. "No wonder Klara enjoyed herself with you."

"Why am I here, exactly?" Roxanne asked.

"Because I like you and wanted to fuck you some more. You may enjoy some of the other activities as well. How much or how little you choose to participate, is up to you."

"That's right; you said I have to become a slut by choice, or I'm not a slut."

"Exactly," I laughed. "Whatever you're comfortable with."

"I've found I'm comfortable with a lot when I'm with you. It worries me."

"It worries you because of your catholic upbringing. You're used to confessing your transgressions to a priest. You'd prefer not having that much to tell him, because of what he might think of you. I'm not sure that having consensual sex with someone should be considered a sin. I understand I'm not normal, but who does it harm?"

"No one, I suppose, if both people realize it's all in fun."

"Do you believe it's all in fun?"

"I suppose I must." She smiled at me.

We dropped Hans and Klara at the Hyatt and proceeded to the Smiths, where I paid off the driver.

"I'm going to do some grocery shopping this afternoon for the party. Would you like to go with me?"

"Brick Harmon, performing domestic chores! I almost have to go to see it for myself, don't I, just to see if you're quality househusband material," she laughed.

I grabbed Roxanne's bag and walked her to the door where I rang the doorbell. I wanted to see who answered the door. Phillip answered. Not surprising, really, but Laura could only hide so long.

"Phillip Smith, this is Roxanne Martinez, attorney-at-law. Roxanne, Phillip Smith, also an attorney. May we come in?"

Phillip looked at me inquisitively, wondering why I was even asking, since I lived here and shared the master bedroom with his wife. He stepped aside and we went in.

"Where is Laura?"

"She wanted to clean the master bedroom and bath before we had guests."

"Let's go meet her shall we?" I said. "Could you take Roxanne's bag, Phillip. Bring it to my room."

"Of course."

I took Roxanne's hand and led her back to the master bedroom. Laura had apparently just changed the sheets, still tucking everything in. Not a bad idea, considering the fucking that went on last night and this morning. I knocked on the doorjamb when we reached the room, a tiny bit of warning. Laura stood up and faced us and I could tell she wanted to cover herself in the worst way, her hands becoming nervous. Phillip was standing behind us with Roxanne's bag.

"Laura, this is Roxanne Martinez, one of your guests for the weekend. Roxanne, this is Laura Smith, Phillip's wife. You might be wondering why Laura is naked. Unless she goes out, she's to remain this way. It helps keep me aroused to provide her with frequent fuckings to ensure she can have the child she and Phillip wish to have. Being naked, also encourages her husband to fuck her frequently, thereby maintaining marital bonds built through close physical contact."

Roxanne stepped forward and hugged her, naked or not. "Laura, thank you so much for inviting me into your home. Would you like help with the other side of the bed?"

You could see Laura relax as Roxanne greeted her, Roxanne reassuring her she didn't find Laura to be a total tart. "It's not necessary. I'm almost done. I wanted you to have clean sheets."

"You don't have to give up your bedroom for me," Roxanne said.

"It's not just for you, Roxanne. It's where Brick and I also sleep."

"Then I guess I don't totally understand what's happening here. I knew Brick was trying to help you to conceive."

"I'll take her bag, Phillip, thanks," I said. "Why don't you have a seat while we explain." I waited until Roxanne had a seat on the bed. "I mentioned that Phillip had cuckold fantasies. He is what is described as a willing cuckold, someone who enjoys fantasizing about other men having sex with his wife. Not all cuckolds are the same. There's a continuum of cuckold behavior, just as there is for many other things in life. Some men like to be sissified, becoming more feminine and granting all sexual contact with a wife to her bull, the man who begins dominating their marriage sexually. His cock may be placed in a cock cage, be made to wear women's clothing, may even have to submit sexually to his wife's lover. Other men may merely enjoy seeing his wife have sex with another man on occasion, say once a month or so.

"Phillip is perhaps halfway along the continuum. He doesn't care to be sissified, nor does he want to perform sexual acts with me. But he does recognize my Dominance in his marital relationship while it lasts. He has surrendered his marital bed to me and sleeps in the guest room. His wife sleeps with me, and he can't have vaginal sex with her each day, until I do. While I was in San Francisco, neither of them could enjoy vaginal sex, though they engaged in other sex in my absence. I encourage them to have sex regularly, including vaginal sex after I've had her, because I won't be in their lives past conception. My Dominance of his wife is arousing to him. They have more sex now than they used to, including sex they weren't having before, such as anal sex. I try to maintain this equilibrium between his fantasy and his real life. It should give him pleasure, but not humiliate and demean him.

"Due to my Dominance, I also encourage Laura to engage in other types of sex, with Phillip's consent. Laura has now started having sex with other women, and group sex. Because Laura is having extra-marital sex, I've encouraged Phillip to do the same, under the same conditions, that it happens here, with Laura's knowledge and consent. This morning, for example, Laura and another woman named Sharon, who you will meet shortly, had oral sex while I fucked Laura and Phillip fucked Sharon.

"This arrangement, while by no means common, is also not that rare. It's another part of Ethical Non-Monogamy that Diana and Klara practice. They will get the child they wish to have, with a man who has no interest in breaking up their marriage, or engaging in a custody battle for their children. Phillip gets to live some of his fantasies, and Laura gets some wild monkey sex with a big cocked bastard without endangering her marriage to a husband she loves dearly. I get to have a child, which I might not otherwise get to do, without any of the child rearing responsibility. I also get to fuck an incredibly beautiful woman with her husband's permission.