How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"While you're here, if you sleep in this bed, I anticipate you having sex with whoever is in it, Laura for sure, and perhaps Sharon as well. You may sleep elsewhere, including with Phillip. He should have some recompense for my taking over his wife so completely. There's another guest bedroom where you can sleep on your own, or with another sexual partner. You'll have several sexual partners, men and women, to choose from."

To Laura, Roxanne said, "So I'm not the only one Brick has turned into a rug munching, group sex enjoying, exhibitionist?"

Laura smiled. "No, that's happened with some regularity around Brick. I don't think any of the women you'll meet have ever licked a pussy before, though now I wonder why I waited for so long. I think the Dominance he exhibits in our marriage is natural, and he tends to push people in the way he wishes them to go, usually in some kinky direction."

Roxanne smiled and looked at Phillip. "You really enjoy this?"

"It does satisfy some of my kinks completely. He's right, I'm having more sex than at any other time since my honeymoon."

"Don't be surprised if you find someone in your bed one of these nights. You're very handsome, and Laura is incredibly beautiful."

"I may not be able to satisfy you as completely as Brick does?"

"No one's ever satisfied me as much as Brick. He's one of a kind. Since he's unlikely to settle down, I'll have to get used to less. Does anyone have any objection to my getting naked?"

A chorus of noes, and Roxanne removed her clothing, joining Laura - much to Laura's delight - so she wouldn't be the only naked one, besides Sharon, who I suspected was sunning out by the pool au naturale.

"I love your legs," Laura said, "and I wonder what you taste like."

"I heard you have a pool; shall we each find out." They left for the pool.

"That went better than I might have expected," Phillip said.

"If you knew all she did the past week, you might not think it so odd. I plan to join them." I started taking off my clothes.

We went outside to find Sharon watching Laura and Roxanne having sex. "I suppose we blame this one on you as well, Brick."

"Probably."

Since Laura was on top at the moment, I slid my cock in her and started fucking her. I gave her fifteen minutes and several orgasms, then told them to roll over and I nailed Roxanne the same way, after sheathing my cock in latex. I shed my condom after fifteen more minutes so I could finish in Laura, my cum dribbling out of her well fucked pussy, Roxanne collecting it on her tongue. Sharon got up and licked the cum off my cock, so I pulled her into my lap and played with her, eventually getting hard again and fucking her. I looked at my watch. Already four and I hadn't gone grocery shopping yet.

"Phillip, do you need more booze?"

"I could use more Black Label; you've hit my stash pretty good, but I'm good for hard liquor other than that. What do the other guests like?"

"I could get some German and Dutch beer for the couple, but I don't really know what they like. Jack likes Black Jack too. He's the one who turned me onto it. Roxanne, I'm going to the grocery store and liquor store. What do you want to drink tomorrow?"

"You said steak and salmon?"

"That's the plan."

"Why don't you get a few bottles of really good red wine. Do you need me to come with?"

"You look pretty happy where you are." She was buried between Laura's thighs again. "Laura, I'm going to need your shopping list."

"Phillip knows where it is. Fuck, I'm cumming again. Are you sure you haven't done this before, Roxanne?"

"I'm sure, but I did get a lot of practice while I was spending the nights with Brick. He tended to keep us busy."

"Yeah, I can get the list for you," Phillip said.

"I can go with you," Sharon said. "Maybe you can let your car unwind a little."

"Come on. You need to get dressed."

"Do I have to?" Sharon laughed. "I'm kind of liking this nudity thing."

"Pretty sure."

I went inside and put on shorts and a tee, snug fitting, because you never knew when you might meet someone you wanted to impress. Sharon had the same idea, but didn't look as if she bothered with underwear. Her breasts were bouncing around pretty good under her t-shirt, and her nipples made bewitching bumps on the material. At least she wouldn't get arrested.

"Do you have panties on?"

"Nope."

"Just checking. Is my cum running down your leg?"

"More than a little."

I laughed and she smiled at me. Phillip handed me the grocery list. Walla Walla onions, yellow and red peppers, cherry tomatoes, some seafood seasoning I'd never heard of before, sweet corn, baking potatoes, A-1 steak sauce, something for dessert which she left up to me. There were a couple steak seasonings I wanted for myself. I should get some munchies for earlier, because I didn't anticipate food coming off the grill until four.

Since Phillip's home butted up again Carkeek Park, I went to the Trader Joe's in Ballard. I could let the Porsche unwind a little on Holman Road, but not the way it wanted to run. Sharon found it fun though.

"I'm going to miss you when I go home."

"Where is home anyway?"

"Denver."

"That's definitely not close. Hard to make a long weekend of it."

"Tell me about it," she said. "I wonder if I'll revert back to my normal ways, or if I'll remain a little wild when I go back."

"Will you still have sex with women?"

"Going to be hard to stop that. I mean I want dick, a nice meaty one like yours would be nice, but if I could find even an average one to fuck as long as you do, that would be nice. But, I suppose it will be hard to turn down a moist pussy every so often."

"Do you have any gay girlfriends who will enjoy the change?"

"One in particular. She's been hinting for a while she'd me like to climb in the sack with her. Boy, will she shit when I do."

I laughed.

"Would you ever have sex with a guy? I mean it's hard to imagine, the way you go after pussy, but would you?"

"Some willing cuckolds like to prepare the wife's Bull to fuck her again, by sucking on his cock, and also clean him up after he's finished in her. Phillip didn't know if that was something he wanted to do, so I let him try it."

"Wow. How did that turn out?"

"Both a little weirded out. Phillip decided that wasn't him, and I'm glad. It's not me either."

"Was he any good? I've heard guys can do other guys better."

"Maybe if you're a dedicated cock sucker, but that wasn't Phillip. He'd never done it before and was nervous as hell, and so was I. I mean, having your cock sucked is never bad, but he wasn't very good. Kind of timid and tentative. You, however, go for the gusto. Even though you can't get it all down, you give it your best shot."

"I'd like to see a guy suck a cock?"

"Why?"

"Why do you like to see two women lick pussy? Two dicks are better than one, right?"

"Do you think you'll go for being airtight? If two are good from your perspective, three must be better. Am I right?"

"You're not wrong, but I've got to admit three is a little scary. I'm definitely thinking about it. Perhaps it depends on the people involved. I'd like one of them to be you or Phillip, just to have someone familiar."

"There will only be two strange men, so it should work out."

We got to the shopping center, going to the liquor store first since we didn't have to worry about alcohol spoiling. I got Jack Daniels, two six packs of German and Dutch beer, four bottles of a highly recommended red wine, and just for the hell of it, because champagne is never a bad thing, four bottles of Dom Pérignon. Not as expensive as the Krug, but good. We put those in the trunk and went into Trader Joe's. As we shopped, Sharon kept flashing me; either her tits, her ass or her pussy, and not always discreetly. I saw her get a couple looks from people who witnessed it.

"What the hell, I'm not in Denver," she said, when I commented about it.

"We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto."

"Exactly. It's been freeing."

"Roxanne said being around me was like being in the Brick Zone, kind of like it was a Twilight Zone for sex."

"Not a bad analogy. I certainly got swept up in it. I went from a little stress relief before starting my temp job, to 'Look at me now, bitches'."

I chuckled, and kissed her cheek.

We got home around 6:30 and Laura had a hot dish on the table, waiting for us. She helped put everything away in it's proper place, then I pulled her down into my lap again to eat. I fed her, Roxanne looking on in interest, noticing Phillip's arousal, especially when I fondled his wife to a couple orgasms. Laura was somewhat embarrassed I was doing this in front of Roxanne, but by the time she had her second orgasm, she'd abandoned all pretense of not enjoying being made to cum at the dinner table. She was moaning loudly and thrusting against my fingers, trying to get them deeper inside her. Roxanne began nibbling on Laura's nipples and the third one turned into a screamer.

"Fuck me! God, fuck me, you bastard. Shove your big dick inside of me and fuck me."

I pushed aside plates and food, put Laura on the table and slammed into her hot, tight cunt, wet from her three previous orgasms. She screamed again, grabbing Phillip's hand. She'd definitely been working those Ben Wa balls.

"Pound me, Brick. Cum in me. Fill me with your baby juice. I want you to cum in me, please."

Roxanne got on the table and dropped her pussy over Laura's mouth, squelching further noise. Laura gobbled at her pussy, licking and sucking, spearing her tongue in Roxanne's box as her hips bounced on the table top, trying to get more of me inside her.

Sharon extracted Phillip's prick and mounted him, bouncing up and down on his shaft. Phillip didn't last too long, his senses overwhelmed, so Sharon pulled him to the floor and his face into her cunt, now flooded with his own cum.

"Eat me. Eat your cum and make me cum," Sharon said, holding his mouth tightly to her twat, bucking her hips up against his face, coating it with their juices.

All in all, it was one of the most erotic things I'd ever been involved in, sudden, wild, totally off the wall. Roxanne leaned forward and kissed me, sucking my tongue into her mouth, dancing with it. For the first time in a long time, I had very little control of my orgasm. I climaxed hard, buried deep and pulsing inside of Laura, her cumming on my shaft, her moans smothered in Roxanne's pussy. The contraction of Laura's pussy sucking every drop of cum from my cock. Then sudden silence except for slurping, sucking sounds from the floor where Phillip still licked Sharon, and Roxanne's liquid cunt, Laura lapping at those damp folds.

"Wow!" I said. "That was crazy."

The slurping sounds ceased and Roxanne dismounted from Laura's cum soaked face. Phillip sat up again, looking at his ravaged wife. He pushed me out of the way, sat in my chair and tenderly began cleaning her messy pussy. Laura was cooing and running her hand through Phillips hair.

"I love you, Phillip," she said. "I love that you would do that for me after Brick fucked me. That you can be so tender at this moment, after I behaved like a whore in front of you. You're so good to me."

I started clearing the table, the other two helping me. Soon, everything was put away, washed, wiped down, except for the table under Laura where Phillip continued to lick her to multiple orgasms, long after we three left the room.

We went back outside and climbed into the hot tub.

"If I hadn't seen it, it would be hard to believe," Roxanne said. "It's actually kind of touching."

"I don't completely understand it, but I know it's real. I sometimes think I should feel sorry for him, but that's societal expectations talking," I said. "If they're happy, who does it hurt."

"She is a beautiful woman," Roxanne said. "I can see why you like fucking her."

"You're both beautiful women too. I just like fucking."

"You don't have to remind me twice," Roxanne said. "Sharon, you want to share this bad boy?"

"The boy, or his dick," Sharon said, reaching for my cock and finding Roxanne's hand already on it.

"The boy is a lost cause. It has to be his dick."

Sharon laughed. "I love his dick."

"Don't we all."

"I'll need a condom. Roxanne isn't cleared yet."

"Where are they?"

"Some in the pocket of my shorts, some in the bedroom."

"I'll get it," Roxanne said. "You don't need one. Get him started."

Sharon rode it first, to a couple orgasms, then Roxanne, having gotten a condom, then Sharon again, though I left the condom on since it was there. I ended up cumming while in Roxanne.

It was halfway through my first fucking of Roxanne that Phillip and Laura came out to the hot tub. They watched, Laura in her husband's lap, enjoying the fucking I was throwing the two women, the moans and whimpers they made as they orgasmed. Laura realized she wasn't the only one who screamed when she fucked me, which somehow made it less humiliating when she did.

"I'd like to tell you what I have planned for tomorrow," I told Laura and Phillip, my orgasm over. "First of all, I'll help you clean the house before company comes, so you can be proud of your home. They should be arriving around noon. Laura, I want you greeting everyone at the door, naked. Invite them in, ask them if they'd like to divest themselves of their clothes. I'm fairly certain they will. Phillip, the men are all well hung, my size or longer. I'm sure you'll be feeling insecure. I wish you wouldn't. Just let it all hang out, but it's up to you. Men with cocks like ours realize we're above the norm, and most of the other men we meet, don't match us in size. As I said, it's simple genetics, and doesn't mean anything.

"I'm planning on putting food on the grill starting around three, everything getting done at roughly the same time, around four, four-fifteen. Snack foods will be out for those who haven't eaten since breakfast, including various chips, cut up vegetables, dips, cold shrimp, crackers and cheese.

"Laura, at various times during the day, I will fuck you. Neither of you have control of that. I may ask you to do other things, such as suck my cock or masturbate me. It will be treated as if I'm the only one here. You can't refuse any request that doesn't revolve around touching or fucking another person. That, you have control of, even if it involves another woman. I want Laura to be my public slut, doing all I ask her to do with me. Anything we've done so far, you may expect me to ask of you again, including to fuck your ass.

"Laura, when they arrive, you'll lead the new folks out to the pool/patio. I will tell them the rules of the house. At various and sundry times, the men will ask to touch you sexually. I will have told them to approach you to touch you. Perhaps you're getting a massage. You're already naked. They've rubbed your back, legs, whatever. Now they want to touch your pussy. Before doing so, they will ask for your permission. If you give it, they will ask for Phillip's.

"Phillip, it would be helpful if you remained close to Laura for that reason, but if you're not, they still need to find you and ask for permission. If both of you grant it, they will touch you in a sexual way; caress, kiss, put your hand on their cocks, make you lick a cunt or suck a cock, hug you naked. If you want to watch, Phillip, you get to watch. No one can fuck your wife in private.

"Laura, ff they asked for permission to rub your pussy, and it seems you're interested in going further, they need to ask again. 'May I fuck you?' 'Will you suck my cock?' Both of you will need to grant your permission before it goes to the next level. All of that is for individual sex acts, which I will have no part in, except for mine. Those individual acts will be up to you both. As you get comfortable with them, I hope you'll avail yourselves of their services, which also includes Klara's massage and sexual services for you, Phillip.

"If both of you decide that you want Laura penetrated by two or more cocks, you come to me first. Tell me what you want and how you want it, and I'll arrange it. I want to be in control of that so you both get the best possible experience. I want it done right, so it doesn't feel like a gang bang, or anything like it, just a nice sexual experience with multiple men at once. It will be done in front of everyone else, publicly. The men will use a condom unless they are in your mouth, Laura, except for me.

"Roxanne and Sharon, I'm not in charge of either of you. You may do what you like. If you want my assistance, you may ask for it, but I won't press you to do anything. Because of my relationship with Laura and Phillip, I'm encouraging them to go in a certain direction, to open themselves up in ways that enhance their fantasies, but only at their own pace. You may go in any direction you please. Roxanne can attest to the skills of Klara. I know Jack Browne is a wizard with the ladies. Hans is the only unknown quantity. Roxanne flew up with them and can attest to what she knows. Because he's unknown, is the main reason for the rules. If he weren't here, I might be more flexible. Does anyone have any questions?"

"What can you tell us about him, Roxanne?" Sharon asked.

"He's even more built than Brick and he's good looking. Big and imposing, tall, although his wife is almost as tall as he is. From what I can tell, his wife wasn't lying about the size of his equipment; it looked impressive through his pants. You'll feel like a toy next to him. He's affable and charming. I have no doubt he's coaxed the panties off of a lot of ladies, both from his looks and his charisma."

"Would you fuck him?" Sharon asked.

"Probably. Likely. Two weeks ago, I would have said no, just because I didn't fuck around with men I barely knew. I had one, one night stand, and I felt naughty and depraved after that. Post Brick, I'm more open to the idea. I sucked the cock of our limo driver while Brick fucked me. I never in a hundred years thought I'd be spit roasted, yet here we are, thinking about three cocks inside of us, and I know all of you are thinking the same thing. What would it feel like. Will I enjoy it. How did I ever reach this point in my life. What kind of a slut have I become to even think about doing this. I'm going to go to bed tonight with a man and at least one other woman. How did I get here. It's scary stuff.

"After being spit roasted, I needed to stop. I couldn't believe I'd just done it, and how much I liked it and wanted to do it again. I wondered if there was something wrong with me, that I gave up a lifetime of beliefs so easily. It was sobering. But then, I thought, was I hurt? Was anyone else hurt? What difference did it make? Is it anybody's business if I fuck other people consensually?

"So I find myself here this weekend contemplating sex with multiple strangers and I'm excited by it. The only concern I have is I've never had anal sex before, and I'm thinking of doing it for the first time with another prick in my pussy and one in my mouth. How crazy is that?"

"Damn crazy," Laura said, "especially big cocks. I went through five different sizes of butt plugs before Brick fucked my ass. What would you recommend, oh sex meister?"

I laughed. "Well, we could put Roxanne in a middle of the road plug now. When it's time, if she wants to try it, I recommend Phillip be the one to take her anal virginity. First, he's done it before, and he knows how to fuck your ass so it's pleasurable. If you're going for a triple penetration, it will be especially important. In that circumstance, Phillip's size works to your advantage, and his too. He won't stretch you as much as one of the others and the mid-sized plug would have prepared you for him."

"You want to pop my anal cherry, Phillip?" Roxanne asked, "with the permission of the lady of the house, of course."