How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To show how responsive she was, I took her into my arms, kissed her while fondling a breast, then sliding my hand down to her pussy and finger fucking her to a moaning orgasm, which happened quite quickly, so I knew Laura was hot and ready to go. The men all started showing extra blood flow to their appendages.

"Why don't you get set up for massages," I said when I released her panting form, "and I'll announce when you're open for business."

Laura was staring at the interest being shown by the men. Klara said they'd set up, and Hans and Klara put their table on the opposite side of the pool on the deck. I saw the three women in the pool watching Han's cock swaying as he walked. He knew it too. He was giving a little extra hip action to foster their interest.

"Jack, go introduce yourself to the other ladies and give me a minute alone with Phillip and Laura."

He was half erect now and it wouldn't take him long to finish the job. He didn't know anyone here but me, so was happy to show Roxanne, Becca and Sharon what he was packing. He sat on the edge of the pool so his pole was displayed efficiently and prominently. Becca didn't waste time. She moved over to him and started touching his shaft.

"Well folks; the stage is set. What happens now is up to you. I suspect you're both a little tense. You might want to enjoy massages early, to relax you. Plus, Laura, I'm going to be putting you through your paces often as the afternoon progresses. Expect to get fucked by me fairly soon. I want to put the others' minds on sex, and what a hot slut you are, so anticipate screaming, and begging for my cock. I want you to let go, to pretend it's only Phillip, you and me here, and you are my slut."

They both nodded, and Phillip got his wife a drink, pouring something for himself as well, then they began to mingle. Becca, bless her slutty little heart, was already sucking on Jack's cock, and Laura was fascinated watching her husband's legal assistant doing the best she could to eat Jack's black cock, nearly as wide as mine, and perhaps a hair longer. Perhaps she'd never seen a black man face fucking a white woman before, unless she watched porn. I'm sure it was her first time live, and she couldn't take her eyes off it. Since Phillip was Becca's boss, I'm sure he had his own reasons for watching, but I suspected he was imagining Laura sucking Jack's big black cock instead of Becca. Roxanne had found the massage table was open for business and Hans was massaging her. Since Hans had the table, Klara got into the pool and was chatting up Sharon, although the chatting only lasted through the first kiss.

I gave it about ten minutes, then I picked Laura up and set her down on my turgid shaft. She gasped the second the head started to penetrate her, and screamed and orgasmed before she was halfway down. Her scream drew some attention, which was also what I'd hoped for; to be slutted out in public, fucked wildly while she had an audience. I kept standing, and bouncing her up and down my prick, and she was a lot lighter than the weights I was accustomed to lifting. I could probably do a set of a hundred lift and drops. As I'd hoped, Laura went into overdrive.

"Fuck me, Brick, you magnificent fucker you. I love the way you fill me. I love your cock. Fuck me, lover," and a hundred other words to the same effect. Each time she climaxed, she moaned loud enough to draw attention. I couldn't fuck her like this forever, but I gave it about fifteen minutes and four orgasms before I filled her cunt with my first cum of the day. When I set her down, my white cream was running down her leg.

Watching me take his wife like that had Phillip popping a boner. He finally lost the swimsuit, and let his longer t-shirt provide what modesty he hoped for. He fucked Laura's ass, bent over a chair, and soon, Laura had a second stream of cum, this one bubbling out of her rectum. A good start to the day.

Roxanne was on her back getting her front massaged, but it wasn't too long before Hans pulled her hips to the edge of the table, lifted her legs, and thrust into her cunt, to her own scream of pleasure. Klara and Sharon were outside of the pool, dining al fresco, and Becca was tidying up Jack's cock after he blasted a load down Becca's throat.

Jack lost very little of his erection. His eight inch cock was still hanging at roughly a 90 degree angle. Maybe not hard enough to hang a towel on, but maybe a bikini bottom. He went up to Phillip.

"Son, you ever see your wife fuck a black man?" Jack asked.

Phillip shook his head, his mouth dry.

"Would you like to watch if the missus says yes?"

Skipping straight to the one he needed to convince, because given Laura's earlier fascination with watching Becca, Jack felt safe she'd agree. He'd noticed her interest, and had no compunction about satisfying the attraction. Plus, he always was a risk taker.

"Yes," Phillip said, his voice almost a croak.

"Wonderful. What say we both go up to Laura and you tell her how much you'd like to see me fuck her."

And including Phillip in his seduction. Get him to encourage her. Smooth move, Jack.

They both walked up to Laura, now watching the two women fucking.

"Laura, honey," Phillip said. "I'd really like to watch you fucking Jack. Would you?"

Phillip's mouth still sounded dry and he almost seemed out of breath. I wondered how hard his heart was pounding.

"It seems your husband is already on board, Mrs. Smith. Any chance I can convince you to mount my cock and fuck me?"

She looked at Phillip, smiled and said, "It would be my pleasure, Mr. Browne. Thank you for asking." She took his hand and led him to one of the lounges. "Phillip, could you be a dear and bring me a condom. It seems we'll need the magnum size for Jack."

"I love the tail, honey," Jack said. "You're going to feel it when I shove my big dick inside of you."

She looked at me, smiling at her. "I imagine I will. Sit down on this lounge."

Jack sat down and Laura pushed him onto his back, and started to suck him, Phillip hastily found one of the bowls of condoms I'd left spread around the patio. He came back to Laura bobbing up and down the top four or five inches of Jack's staff. She held out her hand and Phillip handed her the condom. Laura removed it from the foil and rolled it over Jack's uncut cock.

Laura straddled Jack's hips and said, "Phillip, would you like to put his cock in my cunt?" Knowing Phillip's fetishes and playing up to them.

Without a word, Phillip held the wrapped cock upright as Laura slowly lowered herself over the fat head, while staring at Phillip's face. She saw his jaw clench as Jack's cock started to split her married pussy.

"Come here, baby. Give me a kiss. Thank you for giving me this fine gift today, Phillip. I couldn't possibly have a better husband."

Phillip was kissing her as she orgasmed, reaching the bottom of Jack's beanstalk. She stroked his cheek as she began moving up and down the shaft. "Thanks, baby. I love you."

Phillip nodded with a smile.

"I love a big cock, Mr. Browne. I'm going to love yours. I'm so fucking full right now." Turning to Phillip, she said, "Do you like watching me fuck this nice cock, Phillip? I'm going to cum again fairly quickly. Do you want to see me cum on Jack's cock, honey?" Phillip nodded hastily. "Oh, yes. I love this cock. It feels so good inside my hot, wet pussy, Phillip. I'm already cumming," she moaned, throwing back her head. "Fuck me harder, Jack. Pound my tight, white pussy into submission."

Jack put it in another gear. I knew Jack could fuck quite awhile on his second shift, so Laura and Phillip would get all they wanted of his black cock shafting Phillip's wife.

"Brick, can I ask a favor, please?" Becca said, standing in front of me.

"Of course, lover. What do you need."

"Jack just got me hot, sir, but he didn't finish the job. I know we're not supposed to fuck for another week, but could I get you to fuck me now?"

"Sure, Becca, as long as I'm not the only cock you seek out today. You might want to try out Hans."

"I will, as soon as he's finished with Roxanne. I plan on fucking Klara again, too. She was a lot of fun in San Francisco, and she's so freakin' tall."

I laughed. "It's one of the things I like about her. It's not very often I need to look up at a woman."

Becca nodded, then knelt down and started working my cock. It didn't take long since I'd skipped sex this morning.

"Fuck me like you fucked Laura," she said, having sucked me to an erection.

"I can't fuck you as long that way."

"I don't care, there's lots of other people to fuck today."

"In that case," I said, picking her up, "put me inside your hot box, Becca."

She reached beneath herself and grabbed my cock, aiming it at the right hole, then sliding down until I split her open. She spasmed.

"Oh, fuck, Brick, I needed that."

"If you do some of the lifting, using your legs and arms, I'll be able to fuck you longer."

She put her arms around my neck and used that column to raise up and down. Since her face was right there, I felt right at home kissing her.

"This feels so fucking good," she moaned. "You really do have a magic wand. No one makes me cum like you, Brick."

Twenty minutes later, I slammed my cock inside of Becca one more time and cut loose, soaking her loins with a heavy mixture of our combined fluids. Roxanne had finished with the massage table, and Hans. She was back in the pool, taking a breather. I'm sure her cunt was on fire after the way Hans pumped his cock into her. If I was going to get a massage, I should do it fairly soon, so I'd be free to grill. I hopped up on the table and asked Klara for a massage. She gave Sharon a kiss and got up to start my rub down. Becca moved on to Hans to see how much more he could handle.

Jack had finished fucking Laura, and since Sharon was now available, moved to another open cunt. Laura was sucking her husband, giving him the relief he craved after watching two huge shafts skewering her.

"Great party, Brick," Klara said. She was working on my neck and shoulders, which had gotten quite the workout from holding Laura and Becca up for their fucking.

"It's started off well," I agreed. "I'm hoping a few of the ladies can be airtight today, particularly the hostess."

"Laura is a beautiful woman," Klara said. "I am hoping she does more than fuck cocks."

"I suspect you'll have a smorgasbord of pussy to choose from, Klara. Your height fascinates people. I know Rebecca already said she wants to have sex with you again."

"The cute girl with you in 'Frisco you just left a load in? Yes, I will fuck her, but I want to fuck you, also."

"That was on my agenda as well. You didn't think I would haul you all the way up to Seattle, just so I could watch you fuck other people, did you?"

She leaned down to plant a kiss on my ass. "I was hoping. How long will it take you to recover?"

"I'm recovered now. I'm waiting for the end of my massage, is all."

"Makes me want to rush."

"Don't hurry too much. I'm enjoying this," I sighed, feeling myself melt under her hands.

All too soon, Klara finished the back and asked me to turn over. "You were not kidding about the recovery. I love how thick you are. Even Hans is not this meaty." She ran her hand up my cock, squeezing out a drop of pre-cum, than licking it off of the tip.

Klara finished my front by cupping my ball sack and licking another drop of pre-cum off the head of my cock.

"Let's vacate the massage table so someone else can get a massage from Hans. They have a thin mattress for tanning. We can fuck on that, but before we fuck, I need to taste you again."

I hopped off and kissed her. Laura took my place and Hans moved up to give her a massage.

"When I give the massage, I would like to caress and lick your pussy, and eventually fuck you, both your pussy and your ass," Hans said. "May I have your permission, Mrs. Smith?"

"You have my permission, Hans. Where has my husband got off to?"

I looked around, finally spotting him lying face up on a lounge with his cock buried in Roxanne's ass in a reverse cowgirl, while Jack was pile driving her pussy from above her. Both their bodies had hidden him from view. Phillip's hands were massaging her nice tits.

"I'll ask him," I said. "I was heading that way anyway."

Moving over to the threesome, I asked Roxanne, "Is this your first ass/cunt double penetration, or did I miss something earlier?"

"God, yes!" Roxanne moaned. "It feels so fucking good."

"Only one cock away from being airtight," I told her.

"Are you volunteering?"

"Sorry, previous engagement. I came over to ask Phillip if Hans could caress Laura during her massage, eventually leading to a pussy and ass fucking."

Phillip twisted his head around to see Laura on the table, Hans standing near her with his half hard cock pointing at her like an arrow.

"Tell Hans to wait on penetration until I'm done here," he said, "but he has permission for the rest."

At this point, I had no doubt Laura would be airtight by the end of the night. The only holding point might have been the two new strange men, but if Phillip was allowing them each to fuck her singly, then together was only a thought away.

"I'll tell him."

Grabbing the tanning bed and a handful of condoms, I went back to the massage table, dropping the mat by Klara.

I handed Hans the rubbers with the instructions. "You have Phillip's permission to fuck his wife, but he wants penetration to occur after he's done fucking Roxanne and can watch. You can start the massage without him. Use separate condoms for her ass and cunt. That's my instruction."

"Yes, sir," Hans replied. "Please lie down, Mrs. Smith, and I'll get started.

There was a smoky, sultry look in Laura's eyes as she lay down on her front, spreading her legs to either side of the table. I saw Hans withdraw the tail from her bottom before he started the massage. Becca and Sharon were bonding some more. I told Klara to lie down and spread her legs. I licked her to a couple orgasms before moving up and spearing into her sodden sheath. A half dozen thrusts later, Klara orgasmed again.

"I can give you about forty minutes, before I need to be thinking about starting the food. Is that good for you?"

"If you can fuck me forty minutes with what my pussy will be doing to your cock, that will be wonderful."

Let me tell you, Klara could do wonderful things with that pussy. I swear she was trying to drain me early, just to see if she could. It was a close call, but I made it, once again enjoying the sensation of exploding into her unprotected pussy. When I pulled out, Becca was Johnny-on-the-spot to take over and clean that cunt up, before switching to a sixty-nine. Roxanne's massage had ended, and Hans was now long stroking into Laura's ass with Phillip watching, holding Laura's hand as she quivered through orgasm after orgasm. I don't know if Hans had started in her pussy, or intended going there next.

Jack and Sharon were cooling off in the pool and it seemed like a good idea. I jumped in.

Sharon moved to me, grabbed my limp cock, and asked, "Have you got anything left for me?"

I let her feel the blood flowing, filling me again, before saying, "I can't not fuck you, Sharon, although it might have to wait until after we eat. I need to start on the food now."

"Just don't forget me. I see all the hot numbers here and worry I can get lost in the crowd."

I jammed a couple fingers in her cunt, making her squeal. "I won't forget you. You want a glass of wine before I get started?"

"Please."

"Black Jack for you?" I asked Jack.

"They named it after me," he replied. "I have to drink it."

"Clever."

I got out of the pool and poured a wine for Sharon and a Jack on the rocks for Jack and myself. I fired up the grill and got the baked potatoes started. The steaks would go on next, then the salmon and corn. I was getting hungry, so snacked on the vegetables and dips and the cold shrimp.

Phillip said, "You need any help?"

I turned and he was standing behind me. Laura and Hans had apparently finished. They were both in the pool now, along with Becca and Klara.

"Sure, be a good host and take drink orders and see if anyone needs some more snacks while we wait for the food to get done. After waiting on that, tell Laura I need to talk to her."

"You got it."

Phillip took everyone's drink order and got them drinks and some munchies, then he told Laura to see me.

"Are you going to fuck me again?" Laura asked.

"At some point. Are you having a good time?"

"Yes," she said cautiously.

"You've now fucked three men and many different women in addition to your husband. It's been arousing, hasn't it? Did you like Jack's and Hans' big cocks?"

"You know I liked Jack's. You were standing right there. You didn't pay as much attention when I fucked Hans."

"That's because I was fucking his wife, and she needed to be paid attention to. Hans was already paying attention to you.

"Do you think Phillip is having a good time?" I asked

"I think so. I've tried to include him."

"I saw that and I heartily approved of what you did. I especially liked what you said and did as you started to fuck Jack. You put him in his fantasy, kissed him for allowing you to do this and thanked him for allowing you to be shared. You made him feel good about agreeing to share you with others."

"It's what you wanted me to do, isn't it?"

"Of course, Laura. You alleviated his fears while enhancing his fantasies. You were a good wife to him. That will be important, because I intend to make you even more of a slut than you are now. He will see and react to it, and you have to reassure him that he's still loved and cherished."

"So what are you going to do to me now?"

"Nothing, or should I say, next to nothing. You're mostly going to fuck yourself." I handed her one of the cobs of sweet corn from which I'd removed the husk, leaving the soft kernels. "I want you to take a seat so everyone can see you and I want you to masturbate with this corn cob. I'm going to call attention to it, so everyone watches you. As you can see, it's smaller around than I am, so you shouldn't have any difficulty shoving it up your cunt. I want you to fuck yourself to four orgasms. Occasionally, when I can step away from the grill, I'm going to feed my cock into your mouth. It won't be for more than a minute or two as I'll need to keep a fairly close eye on the grill."

"Brick, please don't make me do this."

"I'm not making you do anything, Laura. You have the right to refuse. I'll continue with my stud services the way I have been, but I have some very exciting things planned for you and Phillip. This is the first in a long line of things you'll be doing for Phillip's and my enjoyment. Things you will enjoy yourself, just as you've enjoyed the things you've done so far. You did tell me you've enjoyed everything so far, right?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"At some point this evening, Phillip is going to come to me and ask that I make you airtight; to put a big cock in every one of your fuck holes. Once he let you fuck Jack and Hans, there's nothing to make him question doing so. They were the wild cards. Could he let you fuck two men he didn't know before they walked through the door. Once he could do that, putting them together is relatively easy. You will enjoy the fucking, as you've enjoyed every other fucking, and thank him for letting three men fuck you. I just want to turn up the erotic heat, to put him in the mood to see something else. You're going to do that for him."

Laura slowly nodded, and I pointed out the chair I wanted her in. She looked dejected. "Don't look so sad, Laura. You're choosing to do this. Own it. Admit you like this, that you want to be a slut who is going to agree to a triple penetration later and get fucked in front of everyone."