All Comments on 'How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 07'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Continued awfulness

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. A new level of depravity.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Still gets an "ughh"

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

It’s funny how the writer views submissive people. He writes like they are sub human and are mindless fuck drones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And the garbage continues. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And the shit just keeps on piling up.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 2 years ago

I'm still amazed at all the negative comments. It seems like people who don't enjoy stories of this type would have stopped reading it several chapters ago. I believe that they either really love this story but refuse to admit it, or they're jealous that they can't write as well as you do.

Personally I'm enjoying the story a bit, but I'd still prefer that you either add to Beth's story 👍👍, write another story about a submissive woman without a cuckold.

KeeperonKeeperonalmost 2 years ago

Best chapter so far there’s getting some structure. Struggling with , he’s out of there in 2 months even though he’s made all these connections. What’s Brenda a passing ship or the commencement of a new character. We know nothing of her. Becca needs to control cuckboy at work with out affecting actual work or income. His submission needs to continue with a firm hand. But then again you don’t do all this training to walk out in 2 months. Hated the money spent on wine as $20k is acceptable on a bottle. Big turn off.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

hahahaha 1 star and this certainly helps to cut your average score for this story down were it belongs

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

How would a pussy bitch like this little bull force anybody to do anything.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My opinion - anyone rating a story under a 4 needs to find something else more to their liking to read. Why waste their prcious time. SMALL MINDS.

As for this chapter, I rate it 5 stars. I do find the content somewhat redundant and boring. BRICK has a needed TO DO LIST to straighten out the mess that is PHILLIP and LAURA. Make note - he is just not abandoning them. I deplore some of the really ignorant comments.

As for this continuing harping on BETH. You will write more when the spirit moves you. You are a WRITER, not a MACHINE. Again, 5 stars. Well deserved. DEAR AUTHOR.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous