How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What else have you done with Brick?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Sure."

"Becca, Laura and I were all airtight at the Labor Day weekend shindig. Not all at the same time, mind you. There were only four men there. But except for Phillip, they all had big cocks. None thicker than Brick's, but one of them was at least an inch longer. It was a pretty wild day."

"That sounds like something Brick would instigate," Jeri said.

"Granted, he put the pieces in place, but no one forced us to do anything. We actually had to ask, if we wanted it. Brick wanted us to have a good experience, so he made the others behave themselves. It never turned into a gang bang or anything where you were fucked by someone you didn't want to fuck. I had amazing sex with this German masseuse who was like 6-3 or something. Amazing body, but everything was just bigger."

We pulled into the Smith's residence and brought in everything. Phillip wasn't home yet. I brought the food into the kitchen, Sharon and Jeri brought their packages to the master bedroom. I wondered why Jeri didn't leave her purchases by the door, or even stick them in her car.

Phillip arrived while they were in the back. He'd learned his lesson last night and immediately lost his clothes upon entry. His pecker was hard, and I wondered if he'd imagined me fucking his wife all day.

Part of the reason for Jeri's taking the bags back, was immediately apparent when she came out of the bedroom wearing one of the skimpiest, yellow bikinis I'd ever seen in person. I didn't know they sold anything like that at Nordstroms, particularly in September. It looked like she'd taken the time to shave around her mons, because the bottoms, wouldn't have covered the bush she had last night. It showed a lot of her magnificent ass. I felt myself start to stiffen. My pants became painfully tight, a fact which Jeri spotted right off.

"You like?" she asked, doing a pirouette in front of me. "I thought I should have something to wear if we use the hot tub tonight. After all, we're not married anymore. You shouldn't be looking at my nude body."

"I'm not exactly sure how you imagined that suit was much better than nude."

"It does cover all of the juicy parts."

"Barely."

She flashed an arch smile, and helped Laura dish up the plates with Chinese food. Since Phillip hadn't done anything outside the rules to my knowledge, he was able to sit at the table tonight, looking at Jeri's skimpy bikini. I fed Laura again, with the usual result, her spasming on my fingers as I fed her, whispering in her ear she could cum when she asked. Phillip was leaking pre-cum, but he didn't completely lose it. Jeri was paying close attention to our interactions, though chatting with Sharon occasionally as the meal went on.

The meal over, we did go out to the spa and when the bikini got wet, it was almost as if she were naked, but sexier. I could tell she'd completely shaved her sex. There was a visible cameltoe with the suit trying to ride up into her cleft. You could see her nipples puckering the top and her areolae were visible. Instant fucking boner.

"Phillip, it's time for your ass to get fucked. Laura, please get the strapless vibrator and some lubricant."

"Yes, Master. Don't worry, Phillip. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do."

"Sharon, you'll be doing the honors tonight," I said.

"Cool. I've never pegged anyone before. This should be fun."

"Phillip, run into the house, remove your anal plug and wash it, then return here."

Nervously, Phillip obeyed, not wanting to risk more swats with a whip, now that he'd experienced his cock and balls being flogged even five times.

When he was gone, I told Sharon. "Remember how gently I started fucking your ass, and try to remember, it won't be any more comfortable for him than it was for you. Go slowly, and carefully. Pay attention to his responses. He should feel discomfort, but not pain."

"I'll be good to him."

"Good."

"Why are you having Sharon fuck Phillip's ass?" Jeri asked.

"As a sex slave submissive, all of Phillip's body is subject to use, his mouth, cock and ass, just as Laura's is. I can't treat Phillip exactly the same as Laura because we're both heterosexual. If I were bisexual, he'd be sucking my cock and I'd be ass fucking him, but I'm not. It's like the feeding situation. Laura gets different treatment than Phillip does, but it should be as close as possible. Since I won't fuck him, I need to make other arrangements. Laura shouldn't because they're both my submissives and I'd be giving her Dominance over him. You've already indicated that if you take him as a client, you can't have sex with him, so that leaves Sharon. I might have preferred you, because he should get some sexual attention over the next few days, including an additional ass fucking or two, but I won't play with your ethics. Like I said, if you trust Denise with him, invite her to partake of his body, but not if you don't."

Everyone returned and Sharon put the strapless on. I thought she looked cute with a cock, kind of a futa. She told Phillip to get on his hands and knees on a mat. She lubed up her strapless and Phillip's pucker, which still gaped some after removing his plug. I showed Sharon how to turn the vibrator function on and told her to have fun.

I carefully monitored her as she took Phillip's ass for the first time. She was gentle, slow, and deliberate, easing her faux phallus into his back door, giving him time to adjust to the intrusion, then buried it up his ass.

Phillip moaned. "Oh, fuck!" He said. "I'm so full."

"Imagine Brick's cock in you, Phillip," Sharon said. "It's much bigger. Is your little dick hard?"

"Yes."

Sharon fucked him slowly, and after four or five minutes, Phillip began fucking back, going a little faster. Sharon glanced at me and I nodded my head. She grabbed his hips.

"I'm fucking your ass, Phillip. You like this, don't you? You started fucking back against me. I'm going to make you cum on my cock, aren't I? Do you love getting your ass fucked, Phillip. You like my fake dick shoved up you ass?"

"Yes," he moaned. "I love your dick in my ass."

Sharon smacked his bottom a couple times. "That's a good boy. Take my cock. Does he have permission to cum, Brick."

"No, he does not."

"You hear that Phillip? When you cum, you're going to get your ass whacked again. I'm not like you. I'm not going to cum and get soft so I can't fuck you anymore. My dick can fuck you all night. You're going to cum on my cock. Yeah, I'll bet you're ready to pop, aren't you cucky. Too bad your cum is going to be wasted on the floor. I'm going to make you lick it up, Phillip, then you can lick all the girl cum out of my cunt."

Phillip lasted about four more minutes before he groaned and shot his load. "Is my little cuckold blowing his wad on the ground. Poor Cucky."

Sharon pulled out of his bottom. "Clean up your mess, Phillip. Good boys like you don't leave messes for other people to clean up. Lick it up. Good boy."

She patted his ass.

"That wasn't so bad, was it, my darling Cucky?" Sharon said. "You had a good little orgasm didn't you. Go get your paddle so your Master can punish you for cumming without permission. Don't forget to wash my cock either, Cucky." Sharon handed the strapless to him. "Wash it good, or I'll make you lick it clean."

Phillip took the strapless and left.

"Good God," I said. "If you weren't going back to Denver, I could turn you into Laura's and Phillip's Dominant."

"That was fun. I enjoyed that."

I laughed. "Remarkable job. Have you done that before?"

"No, but I can get kind of bossy."

Phillip returned with the paddle and I gave him ten stiff swats with it.

"Brick, would you please give Laura permission to cum so we can fuck?" Sharon asked.

"Laura, you have my permission to have sex and cum. Phillip, I want you to display and watch your wife have sex. No cumming for you."

"Yes, Master."

Only Jeri and I were left in the spa now as Sharon and Laura were going at it on a lounge cushion. Jeri was watching the women, because believe me, it's hard not to watch, but also watching Phillip and his reactions. As expected, Phillip did not cum while watching Laura and Sharon. Whatever it was, was tied to him being a cuckold.

"Watch him now," I whispered.

I got out of the spa with my prick rampant. I approached the two ladies and told Laura to roll around to the top. I pushed my cock inside of her and within five minutes, Phillip lost his shit again. That's not how long I fucked Laura, however. I continued to pump her pussy through some wild ass, begging, pleading, whimpering and moaning, not to mention several hot orgasms from her double fucking. Phillip climaxed again before I finished in Laura. At least I got that boner out of the way. I told Phillip to get back in the spa and not watch Laura anymore.

Jeri started asking questions of Phillip going back to his childhood. When he became aware of his equipment deficiencies? (By the time junior high started, when other boys were seeing an increase in size with puberty, he didn't experience the same growth spurt,) When he first started thinking of his girlfriends or wife having sex with other men? (He'd had a girlfriend cuckold him in high school at a party, right in front of him.) What he thought about when Laura was fucked? (How much more pleasure Laura got than he could give her, and how much he enjoyed it when she enjoyed it.) Plus a lot of other questions she would need to know if she took his case, so I figured, Jeri was on board.

Even as Jeri asked questions, she'd glance at the two ladies having sex, and her nipples remained hard pegs. If her suit wasn't already wet from the spa, I'd be guessing it would have been wet from the other side. The nice thing about sex occurring in the open, is it got other people thinking about sex as well. Jeri was not a saint or nun by any means. She did love to fuck, and it was one of the reasons she'd wanted to marry me. She'd loved to fuck me. We'd had a lusty and fulfilling sex life. Aside from being able to deep throat me, she hadn't been particularly adventurous, turning down invitations for group sex, anal sex, semi-public sex, and the like, being somewhat puritan in her attitudes, but we had fucked in every room of the house, in the car a couple times, and once at her parents house. She'd had to bite on a pillow to keep from giving us away. The way I looked at it, we were married and could fuck wherever and whenever we wanted, and no one should give us shit about it.

She might have seen porn at one time or another, I had no idea. I didn't watch much porn myself, preferring to live it, so I'd never watched it with her. As far as I knew, she was seeing two people having sex for the first time, definitely live. Porn is plastic, formulaic, predictable. Live sex never is. Jeri was intrigued, but she still managed to ask questions and listen to the answers.

It got fairly late. We didn't need to get a terribly early start tomorrow. It was only 151 miles to our destination, maybe a little more than two hours driving time for normal people, but Sharon wanted to see my baby run, so I figured I'd make the trip in 100 minutes or so, hoping to average around 90 MPH once we were out of the city. Thank God for radar detectors and deep pocketbooks.

"Laura come here, please."

"Yes, Master. How may I serve you?" she said when she was close.

"You're going to be out of town with me for four nights and five days. You won't be back until Thursday evening. I want you to spend the night with your husband and fuck him as much as possible before we leave. Phillip, I'm going to be fucking Laura at least four times every day. I'm going to stretch her cunt and ass on a daily basis. You will not be there to see it. You will not be there to hear it. I'd fuck her as much and as well as you possibly can in the next few hours, as she'll be my cum slut by the time she gets back. You need to hope you give her enough to remember you by, that she won't have completely forgotten you before she gets back.

"If we meet other men on our trip with whom Laura can have discrete sex, she'll be fucking them as well. You won't observe any of it, because you haven't learned to control yourself. If you ever want to see your wife have sex with other men ever again, you may want to keep that in mind. You both have permission to cum as much as you can. At of seven tomorrow morning, Laura's cunt, ass and mouth are off limits to you. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Master," both answered.

"If I were you, Phillip, I'd try to fuck her pussy raw before she leaves, because it will be raw before I bring her back."

"Yes, sir."

"Go to bed. Good night."

"Good night, sir," Laura said.

When they were gone, I asked, "Did I say the right thing?"

"I'm not sure. You're obviously trying to give him incentive to get control, but I just don't know."

"It sounded as if you're going to take him on as a client?" I asked, hopefully.

"I am. I'll spend a little time tomorrow researching the topic further before starting work with him tomorrow night."

"You have my number. Let me know if I need to change anything up during our trip. Can I help carry your things to your car?"

"I'm not leaving tonight. Sharon promised to show me what girl-on-girl sex is like when I was putting my new swimsuit on. She said she's sure I'll enjoy it. We'll be taking the guest room. Thanks for offering though."

"What about me?"

"What about you?"

"What am I supposed to do tonight?"

"Well, I suppose since the Smiths are your submissives, you could bring them both to your room and fuck one or both of them."

"I can't do that. I've already promised them to each other."

"That WOULD be kind of shitty," Jeri said. "I guess you're out of luck. Just think of how many nights I've spent alone since I kicked your cheating ass out."

Fuck! I knew I hadn't heard the last about cheating on Jeri. Nevertheless, I smiled at her and said, "Have a pleasant night, and sweet dreams."

So I found myself all alone in a king size bed with the sounds of sex coming from two different bedrooms, none of it involving me. Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time I'd ever masturbated.

******

I woke up with a mouth wrapped around my dick and another one licking and sucking my heavy balls. My cock was all the way down someone's mouth, though it wouldn't stay that way for long. The size was surging as a result of the oral attentions. It was too dark to see, but I put my hand on the head fellating me and from the short hair, realized it was Jeri. I stroked her hair and cheek.

"Uh, hello," I said. "What are you doing here?"

"Sharon convinced me I absolutely had to try fucking you while she was licking me. Are you ready to fuck me, stud?"

"I was born ready."

I felt them move around and get into position. Fuck this. I wanted to watch. I turned on the bedside lamp and saw my freakin' ex-wife with her head buried between Sharon's thighs dining on that delicious cunt. I was instantly hard, but watched, enjoying the show of my ex licking pussy.

After watching Jeri cum twice on Sharon's talented tongue, I started to push my way into her hot, moist cunt. For the next half hour, Jeri had some frequent and amazing orgasms. Apparently, she loved it as much as all the other women who'd tried it. When I finally climaxed, her cunt was a messy soup.

"If you move, Brick, I'll clean that up," Sharon said.

"I think I'll clean this up myself, Sharon, thank you. I think she deserves having me clean up the mess after a fucking like that for what I did to her."

I rolled Jeri over and lapped quickly to get the juices already flowing from her pouting pussy. I reminded her that my tongue was almost as good as my cock. After she'd spasmed twice more, and looked freshly tended to, she lay sprawled limply on the bed, her legs parted, still breathing hard.

"Why the hell didn't I ever let you convince me to do this before?" Jeri said.

"I don't know, but welcome to my world."

She tugged me up the bed and kissed my messy face. "Thank you for that."

"You're welcome. Thank you for helping me with my little problem."

I curled up around her and felt Sharon plaster herself against my back. We all fell asleep quickly.

******